Ecstacy of Love (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Hi readers, it's my first VSOO historical fanfiction. This book is pure fictional unrelated to anyone or any... More

1. Ahjushi...It's call humanity.
2. It's too hard Master.
3. I will not leave you.
4. Jian...call me Jian.
5. Is this punishment less for you.
6. Don't be so obvious.
7. Is it wrong to like someone.
8. Because you owe me.
9. Who really are you beautiful lady.
10. Beware of It.
11. What are you doing to me.
12. It was trap.
13. I will save him.
14. You are in love aren't you.
15. Are you hiding something from me.
16. Don't leave me.
17. She will hate you if you fail with your promise.
18. Who is she.
20. I miss you, don't you miss me.
21. Is he precious than me.
22. My feelings are genuine.
23. Am I looking that handsome that you can't take your eyes off me.
24. Sweet like you and melt easily like you.
25. Who helped you to escape from dungeons.
26. Why you love me.
27. Is it that hard to feel my feelings.
28. He isn't what you are thinking.
29. If you ever think me as your friend then leave us.
30. We will never apart again.
31. I forgave you because I owe you once.
32. You are the reason.
33. You are suspicious of my appa.
34. Tomorrow with sunrise kill the rebellious daughter.
35. What if that truth you are protecting gives justice to innocents.
36. The first relationship of ours isn't with loved ones but with humans.
37. I would have died if anything happened to you.
38. Life is once and we have to cherish every part of it.
39. I want to stay with you. (finale)

19. I want you to serve me...Beautiful lady.

461 42 19
By vsoofiction

Edited

Jisoo

A month has gone so fast just in blink of eyes that I didn't noticed. Ups and downs where always there in life.

After Sehun helped me to get in Park's Mansion as Minister Park's daughter Chaeyoung's Maid, I was happy for getting new friend in my lone life.

Chaeyoung was friendly, sweet girl like Jennie, she was talkative and playful as her.

Today Minister Park held banquet for his dear daughter Chaeyoung's birthday.

Everyone where busy including me. I was helping Chaeyoung to wear beautiful sky-blue hanbok.

" Sooyaa unnie you have nice choice, I like this hanbok " Chaeyoung said as she admire herself in human size mirror in her room.

" You look beautiful in everything " I replied strengthening her hairs with comb, but she choose to rolls her eyes at my comment.

" You are more pretty unnie, you deserve title of prettiest lady of Kingdom than those Bae's sisters " Chaeyoung say and this time I was the one who roll eyes.

" It is true, you are...

" Okk...okk, now let me help you wearing this hairpin " cutting Chaeyoung's too sweet words I picked beautiful jade hairpin and help her wearing that.

From very first day Chaeyoung has become fangirl of me, her Sooyaa unnie, she always compliment and call m Prettiest lady of Kingdom and all and all.

" Unnie...you should wear this one, it will look good on you " Chaeyoung suggest a very beautiful white hanbok, which she brought for herself which didn't fit her as she was tall compare to hanbok skirt.

I was in awe as she pull royal silk hanbok for me. It was simple yet perfect.

" It's too beautiful for me...I am not wearing it, I'm just a maid " I simply decline her offer who didn't seem to back off.

" Stop it unnie, how many times I had told you 'you are not maid', you are my friend, like a older sister... please wear this, please " chaeyoung continue whining for dress.

I declined again but she was good with her antics and at last I had to sigh in defeat and had to accept that beautiful dress.

I wore that beautiful hanbok after helping Chaeyoung.

I got shy as she once again start complimenting me.

.

.

Whole Park's Mansion was decorated beautifully for Minister Park's daughter's birthday.

Minister Park loved his daughter more than anything, she was his precious gift from his beloved wife.

As Minister Park has very much respect in society and high status he invited others Minister's, along with Duke's and Crown Prince as king's health condition wasn't well since he lost his third son.

He also invited Bangtan, who where main reason for Minister Park's wealth, status. A War Minister can't do anything without army, without soldiers.

Chaeyoung walked out from her room looking like a princess in her sky blue hanbok followed by me as I was accompanying her.

While walking our way to banquet hall in Park Mansion I spot Jennieshi who was striding her way towards Chaeyoung with special gift. 

Chaeyoung stood there panicking me,  Jennieshi smile as she wish Chaeyoung while I turned around the instant Jennieshi glance behind Chaeyoung.

Cause if she saw me it will not end up good... She might tell everyone I was Jian. Who fooled peoples by disguising identity as young man.

" Saengil chukha hamnida Chaeyoung" she wishes Chaeyoung who smile thankfully for her wishes and gifts.

They talk for a while until Chaeyoung thought to introduce me.

No...don't look at me...no need for my introduction.

" Unnie, why are you looking there " Chaeyoung ask and try to pull me by my shoulder.

Panicking again I frowned and hurriedly run away, cause I couldn't thought any better than running away.

I rushed my way from banquet hall as fast as possible and bumped into something hard, a board chest...a person standing there looking at me with confused face.

" Sorry " I gulped before creasing my head which bump into non other than Chaeyoung's step brother Chanyeol.

" It's alright...but what are you doing here, where is Chaeyoung " he asked intensely looking at my startled face.

" Your excellency, Chaeyoungshi is talking with Jennieshi " I replied keeping my head low. 

He just nods but his gaze never leaves from me, he was intensely looking at me like trying to find a slightest of suspicion.

Does he know something.

" Do you know how to dance" he asked as he check me from head to toe, it was pretty simple question but it wasn't when he asked like that.

I just nod hesitantly, I had learn everything since childhood, not only martial arts but also dancing, singing, weaving, painting and many more.

" Then you have to perform in banquet, there's vacancy so fill it up " he said and I couldn't help but widen my eye's in surprised.

I never had performed infront of so many people and there where not only people but Royal members, Minister's, Duke's and not to forget Gunju...whom I lastly wanted to meet.

Banquet

Author

Here Chaeyoung was smiling happily seeing her crush, sitting just opposite to her with Seokjin and Jungkook who happened to sit opposite to Miss Jennie who pass smile to someone and if Chaeyoung wasn't wrong she saw vice general Jimin smiling back to her.

...why would he smile to her.

Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin where enjoying food, while Chaeyoung gossiping with Jennie.

You do know it's a blast when one talkative meet other talkative.

" Chaeyoung have you ever experienced love " Jennie ask Chaeyoung who nods glancing infront of her.

" Yeah, I have " she said still not moving her gaze from him, her long time crush.

" Ohh...then what do you think love
is " Jennie ask Chaeyoung who smile cutely before averting her gaze back on Jennie to express her words, definition about love.

" Love, for me is not mostly about interaction or way of intimacy, but loving the person for the way they are, the way he took my heart with mere glimpse, the way his passion brings smile on his lips and yours too, its just I can't describe it in mere words but I can say love is an untamed force, you cannot handle it the way you want, it should be mutual, it should have understanding... I just hope, he will see me this way too " Chaeyoung describe her definition of love while saying last words to herself as she once again glanced towards the person sitting infront of her.

Coincidentally his eye's met her's and instantly look away.

" Jimin, if I am not wrong you are trying to understand my words right " seokjin there eldest hyung who was sitting beside Jimin ask him in teasing tone.

As he saw how Jimin was taking glances at two girls infront of him...Chaeyoung and Jennie.

" Hyung, I don't know what you are saying " Jimin says rolling his eyes at Seokjin as he turn his face back infront of him to spot Jennie smiling cutely towards Chaeyoung which unconsciously made his lips to curled up.

" You can't lie to your hyung, I have more experience kid. " Seokjin remarked while chuckling at younger's annoyed face.

.

.

Taehyung

Everything was depicting Minister Park, money and power.

Even though it was just birthday banquet still it was held like some wedding celebration.

I was in awe by how much Minister Park had invest in his daughter's birthday.

I knew he loved his daughter so much but it was too much, I won't judge but it was like he was trying hard to made her believe he loves her even though Chaeyoung never asked.

Shs equally loved him even more than he deserve.

I smile as Crown Prince crack a lame joke getting my attention back to banquet celebration.

Soon enough dancers who where going to present Buchaechum dance (korean fan dance) gracefully walked in, wearing beautiful red and white combination hanbok with hand fan in one hand and silk veil covering there lower face.

They made a deep bow before Crown Prince Jiyong who gestures to start them there performance.

Step by step they flow with classical music, forming varieties of different shapes of flowers and butterflies with there hand fan, which made audience present there gasp in awe.

Dance was almost near to end when  mistakenly one lady happened to disclosed her face, the hand fan which she was carrying tangled with her veil and fall down revealing her goddess self.

I was surprised and very shocked, I was frozed on place.

Every moment since she leave me second time fade infront of my eye.

My eyes widen like owl as I looked her alluring face, her petite body panicking as she bend to grab veil trying very best to not show me her face.

But I saw her...I saw her.

She thought I won't remember her.

Everyone gasp in awe but not at dance but at beauty standing infront of them.

I won't blame them cause she was looking beautiful, her long and silky black hairs flowing backward, her glossy red lips and last but not least her deep hazel eyes attracting every living soul there.

And that made me jealous.

I will punish her for fooling me with, twice.

" Minister Park where did you find such beauty " one of Minister ask piercing his disgusting eyes on her.

I clenched my fist as he looked at her like she was his prey.

How brave of him to look at what's mine...even when I was present there.

Minister Park chuckles at his colleagues remark and ordered the beautiful lady to serve wine to Crown Prince who was looking at her too.

Not like that Minister earlier but admiring her beauty, but still it made me jealous.

Just for a while...control yourself Taehyung, just for a while.

She slightly bow to Minister Park and took veil which was lying on ground with her hand fan.

Again covering her face she walk gracefully towards Crown Prince who was sitting in middle with Royal guards standing behind him with me and Namjoon hyung sitting either side to him.

She stood near Crown Prince's table and about to serve wine in his glass when I intrude my hand stopping her midway.

" Why are you wearing veil again " I ask her in firm tone controlling my chuckles as she look scared to even look at me.

I am sorry for everything, I know I hurted you.

She finally look towards me after struggling for like a minute but she never meet my gaze which where on her from start...

...since she began to dance gracefully.

" I have cold, I don't want his highness to catch cold " she replied plainly on which Crown Prince gesture let it be.

I pout for a second as my little tease was plainly shrugged by Crown Prince but that doesn't mean I will end it there.

It was just start...

And I will never end it...

As soon as she turn around to walk back after serving Crown Prince, again I hold her hand turning her to face me.

Her captivating eyes meet mine and instantly look away.

" I want you to serve me...beautiful lady " I demand pulling her by her wrist near my table as I was sitting just beside Crown Prince.

Hesitantly she nods in veil and pour wine in my cup, I was still maintaining my eyes on her.

It where glued on her every moment making her more and more nervous.

I can sense she was hoping I won't recognise her.

Little did she know.

Done with my little request she strengthen her back to walk away but as I told you it won't end.

Standing on my feet, I slide my right arm around her waist and lift her petite body in my arms.

Gasping she widen her eyes like owl before struggling to push me away.

" I didn't meant to serve me this way." I muttered loud enough to heard by everyone.

Gasps, chuckles, hooting erupts in banquet as they witness there Gunju's playful attitude.

Thinking there Gunju still has weak spot towards ladies...not everyone but only for my jichu.

" Let me go " she cried trying to pull herself from my grip, but it's not that easy.

I tighten my hold and stride my way between guests who where still chuckling at my act.

" This time I will not let you go my Jichu.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 654 23
just some random vsoo oneshot, it dont contain mature content everyone is welcome to read note:it is just my imaginary or fanfic dont take it too ser...
48.5K 3.1K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
139K 8.4K 57
HE was a multi billionaire and business mogul who was cheated by his fiancΓ©e and wanted to take revenge on her. SHE a middle-class girl who is a norm...
36.5K 1.7K 36
Fleeing her country, Y/n seeks refuge in South Korea, unknowingly entwining her fate with the enigmatic mafia. Drawn to their world, she falls for Ta...