24. Sweet like you and melt easily like you.

Edited

Author

" panmaejung yeogilo waseo hana saseyo...panmaejung yeogilo waseo hana saseyo" the seller of sweet shop in main market shouting out loudly for selling his products saying it's on sell, come here buy one get one free.

Attracting quite of crowd near the stall.

The two beautiful one's where roaming hand in hand from last half hour remembering past which they spend at the time.

Blabbering this and that jisoo's eyes went on one stall where they where selling delicious sweets. The variety of traditional Korean sweets.

Pulling her lower hanbok slightly up she halt her way towards that shop leaving taehyung just looked at her confusedly.

" Where are you going " taehyung ask from behind but she didn't reply leading taehyung to follow her confusedly.

Following her he stood in the middle of quite crowded place which was that sweets stall.

But jisoo was nowhere to found, where does she went...wasn't she too fast.

Not soon enough he roamed his eyes and soon landed on her petite figure who was inside the small room where the food preparers talking something with her.

They nods on something leading her to smile widely. Walking further away into small room jisoo hold her long hairs into bun and then wash her hands before grabbing somethings which she asked them...the food preparers.

" What she is upto " taehyung mumble to himself with little frowned taking slow steps inside small kitchen where she was only one after those food preparers leave her to herself.

Knitting dough of various types of powders, she add honey syrup and again neatly dough it until it becomes satisfactorily soft.

Creating small balls of them she placed in very special mold with various types of designs.

She smile heartily to herself and arrange each of them beautifully on plate.

Here taehyung was just looking at her from edge of kitchen door. The way she dough flour and smile at her success made taehyung smile heartily.

He wasn't sure what was she doing but when she was done with her preparation he realized she made his favorite sweet dasik without anyone's help on her own only for him.

" Cough...cough...don't you want to try " not realizing how long he was staring at her that she was done with her preparation and stood infront of him with colorful dasik's in plate.

don't you want to try " not realizing how long he was staring at her that she was done with her preparation and stood infront of him with colorful dasik's in plate

" I know you love dasik prepared by my eomma, but now its not possible, so just try one of them...if you don't like it's also fine " she said with cute pout leading taehyung to chuckles over her.