1. Ahjushi...It's call humanity.

Edited

Country side in Forest

Jisoo

Around the time of sunrise, birds where chirping around in there sweet whimsical voice. Flowers blooming savoring beautiful, heavenly smell which can lift mood of any person who passed through.

 Flowers blooming savoring beautiful, heavenly smell which can lift mood of any person who passed through

I was feeding my master's horse, the one of beautiful horse I ever saw in my life. He got very beautiful hairs and glimmering eyes.

I like how beautiful and elegant he was. He was the one and only friend of mine.

I smile as he neigh after nuzzling into my neck.

Patting his back once again I saunter inside with wooden bucket filled with water.

As I take steps closer inside I heard some noises, they where uneasy and hitching like someone trying to breath for air, like someone forced to breath.

I felt uneasy as well as I don't want to think what I was thinking, but the more I think the more it get clear.

I saw my master lying on floor clenching his chest while taking deep breaths.

" Master...MASTER " shocked I drop that bucket of water and rushed towards him, placing his head on my lap I rubbed his chest.

He was blinking continously and breathing heavily, a drop of tear fall from my eyes seeing his condition.

" Jisoo...my time is near...I...he cough as he say that. No i won't let that happen, you can't leave me as well.

I shoke my head and again tears rush down from my eyes to cheeks and from cheeks to my master's left arm which I  was holding tightly.

No please...stay.

" No...you are not going anywhere, master you can't leave me... please master, let me call Uisa(doctor in korean ) " I said with hoarse, guttural voice, my tears won't stop cause now they where flowing like river.

My breath was hitching as well as I couldn't afford to lose last person in my alone life.

The person who took cares of me after my parents who leave me all alone, with nothing.

" Jisoo...I don't have much time-- he mumble his breathing which was uneven was now vanishing, he was barely letting air in and out, like he was controlling his soul to not leave his body until he finish something, finish something to say.

What he what to say even in this condition, and why he us refusing to get treated.

I will try to save him...please stay, don't leave me.