19. I want you to serve me...Beautiful lady.

Edited

Jisoo

A month has gone so fast just in blink of eyes that I didn't noticed. Ups and downs where always there in life.

After Sehun helped me to get in Park's Mansion as Minister Park's daughter Chaeyoung's Maid, I was happy for getting new friend in my lone life.

Chaeyoung was friendly, sweet girl like Jennie, she was talkative and playful as her.

Today Minister Park held banquet for his dear daughter Chaeyoung's birthday.

Everyone where busy including me. I was helping Chaeyoung to wear beautiful sky-blue hanbok.

" Sooyaa unnie you have nice choice, I like this hanbok " Chaeyoung said as she admire herself in human size mirror in her room.

" You look beautiful in everything " I replied strengthening her hairs with comb, but she choose to rolls her eyes at my comment.

" You are more pretty unnie, you deserve title of prettiest lady of Kingdom than those Bae's sisters " Chaeyoung say and this time I was the one who roll eyes.

" It is true, you are...

" Okk...okk, now let me help you wearing this hairpin " cutting Chaeyoung's too sweet words I picked beautiful jade hairpin and help her wearing that.

From very first day Chaeyoung has become fangirl of me, her Sooyaa unnie, she always compliment and call m Prettiest lady of Kingdom and all and all.

" Unnie...you should wear this one, it will look good on you " Chaeyoung suggest a very beautiful white hanbok, which she brought for herself which didn't fit her as she was tall compare to hanbok skirt.

I was in awe as she pull royal silk hanbok for me. It was simple yet perfect.

" It's too beautiful for me...I am not wearing it, I'm just a maid " I simply decline her offer who didn't seem to back off.

" Stop it unnie, how many times I had told you 'you are not maid', you are my friend, like a older sister... please wear this, please " chaeyoung continue whining for dress.

I declined again but she was good with her antics and at last I had to sigh in defeat and had to accept that beautiful dress.

I wore that beautiful hanbok after helping Chaeyoung.

I got shy as she once again start complimenting me.

.

.

Whole Park's Mansion was decorated beautifully for Minister Park's daughter's birthday.

Minister Park loved his daughter more than anything, she was his precious gift from his beloved wife.

As Minister Park has very much respect in society and high status he invited others Minister's, along with Duke's and Crown Prince as king's health condition wasn't well since he lost his third son.

He also invited Bangtan, who where main reason for Minister Park's wealth, status. A War Minister can't do anything without army, without soldiers.

Chaeyoung walked out from her room looking like a princess in her sky blue hanbok followed by me as I was accompanying her.

While walking our way to banquet hall in Park Mansion I spot Jennieshi who was striding her way towards Chaeyoung with special gift. 

Chaeyoung stood there panicking me,  Jennieshi smile as she wish Chaeyoung while I turned around the instant Jennieshi glance behind Chaeyoung.