36. The first relationship of ours isn't with loved ones but with humans.

Edited

Author

Inside Park Chaeyoung's room Chaeyoung was crying hugging the person who she love all her teenage days and in childhood too.

She finally meet him or you can say she always knew him but never recognize, how... when he change so much.

He wasn't that same little Jimin she knew but mature, egoistic, filled with hatred Vice General Jimin.

He never interact with her, act like he hate her most, always being rude. But now he was here not that little jimin, not her childhood sweetheart but still the same person she loved.

He never stop liking her as well. But hatred was above everything till today...he regret few things and among them being apart from her was biggest.

" I shouldn't had hide it, but I don't want to lose appa " Chaeyoung mumble hiccuping between her words.

She hand him the letter which killed lives, her own eomma, Jimin's parents the one who work there.

That letter which was proof that Minister Park was behind rebellion. He planned it with Minister Bae to get power.

The conversation between them which can prove almost everything.

That letter, back then was caught by Chaeyoung's eomma, Minister Park's beloved wife who he love most but power was something which made person do worst.

He found her and force her to give that letter back but she didn't...which only lead Minister Park to kill her alive and as Jimin's parents witness it they where atop with her.

Jimin witness with his own eyes but was little to understand anything.

He lost his parents and his childhood sweetheart...wandering in streets of Kim Kingdom he meet little taehyung from then there friendship starts.

" Chaeyoung you love your appa, he loves you too but sometimes we shouldn't get emotional when the first relationship of ours isn't with loved ones but with humans...humanity, if we went in wrong way, humans will never trust other human...you are doing which every human should do, your eomma was doing that too, you should give justice to her and not hide your appa's wrong deeds " Jimin muttered patting her back who was still sniffing hugging him.

Chaeyoung hand him that letter which her eomma kept with her long ago. No one knew that accept her eomma and she herself but that time she was small to know what that actually was.

She just kept her promise which she give her eomma...when she grown up she once read it and was stunned to know what treaty it actually was.

She hide it just to keep her father alive, beside her. Not knowing her step brother was also following her father's paths.

Not able to handle his plan Minister Park built his only son to get his wish fulfill.