2. It's too hard Master.

Edited

Kingdom's Capital

Taehyung

Nearly at the time of sunset, the sky becoming red- orange as sun fading away or you can say Earth rotating on it's axis changing latitude and longitude of the day time

There where many gundae's (army) and some Royal King's men where standing witnessing one of the cruel side of there Gunju( army lord or general ) Kim Taehyung.

Yeah I am talking about myself, the cruel gunju of Kim Kingdom.

The cruel, ruthless man in whole Kingdom not only me but my whole group name Bangtan...the most trusted and respected yet cruelest group of men, gundae's.

Gundae's...army men's, military men's.

" Just spare this once... please...just spare this once" three men where pleading for there life, begging there Gunju(army lord)  means me, but I seem to not care as I was sitting comfortably on chair with evil grin on my face.

Looking towards my face no one can say I am such a cruel and ruthless man or person.

Many says my aura, charisma is way out of world, but as saying don't go on face...face lie's...it valid in my case.

I may seem calm and composed which was totally opposite of my behavior.

Sure keep in mind...face lies, never go on someone's face.

Many also says my aura is dark, intense, dominating like I will or can kill anyone with my stares, my dark glares seriously am I that bad.

Well I am proud of that though cause that dark glares  people called can turned those people into corpse.

I hate liar and betrayals.

I am not cruel as they say but not least that a beast when those things get involved.

Smirking I stood from my place and walked towards those three men's who where begging for there life. My smirk turn to horrific grin at the sight of pain, the pain my men put though into them, there body trembling, they where shivering as there was only one piece of clothing which was below there abdomen in so cold weather.

Ha...ha that the fun, the real taste of paying for what they did. There deeds.

Taking slow steps left, to the fire where iron rods where burning hot I pulled one red hot burning rod before simultaneously poking there freshen wounds leading them to winch in pain, groan in agony.