22. My feelings are genuine.

Edited

Author

The big backyard of Bangtan palace was blooming with beautiful flowers. Everywhere where green and colorful plants which gives a very pleasant feeling to one.

It was also case with Jisoo but her mind wasn't allowing her to enjoy when she was not alone and trying to soothe someone

" Chae...he didn't meant that, just forget it " jisoo says creasing Chaeyoung's back, Minister Park young pretty daughter.

But it was not working she was crying and crying while covering her face with plams. She was hurt...hurt from the one whom she loved most.

" How could he say that. I'm not complaining about he should feel the same way as me...but...but he has no right to judge my love, I sincerely love him, but he just joked about it " Chaeyoung muttered underneath her plams which where covering her face.

Jisoo just nods not knowing what to say or do. She also not like the way he talked.

It was out of topic and content, why all of sudden he needed to mention that, was he planning beforehand to hurt her or reject her.

Chaeyoung was in love, which was pure and sincere that was what jisoo known with after living few weeks with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's confession was pure and simple not mixed with false fidelity.

Few hours ago Chaeyoung enter Bangtan palace with few mens who ride palanquin. As a quite spoiled, fragile and dependent daughter she never took affords to learn the things like horseriding, archery and many others.

She was like typical young daughter of Minister living peaceful, luxurious life without thoughts of other things.

She never took courage to explore capital, to explore outside world by herself which she kinda regret when her appa didn't allow her to follow Gunju yesterday night.

Why...she wanted to follow Gunju just to insure her unnie was fine, as rumours says Gunju was a playboy and womanizer she also thought that and couldn't help but think about it.

Was he going to made her unnie his next target.

So...here she was...as soon as morning come she played her role of lovely daughter and forced Minister Park just to let her go to Bangtan palace.

" Appa please, unnie isn't just a maid she is my best friend too, I don't want anything to happened to her...please let me go...I promise I will come soon " Chaeyoung request and as Minister Park's weakness he was never going to denies her. He loves his daughter so much...more than anything...