27. Is it that hard to feel my feelings.

Edited

Author

As soon as Jisoo and Chaeyoung went in with Jennie towards the palace's beautiful get-together hall where Princess Irene or Jennie's older sister was waiting for them.

The atmosphere around him the one who was looking or more like gawking at Chaeyoung's maid or Sooyaa smirk.

" Greatings to second prince " a person say bowing infront of Prince Junmyeon who avert his gaze from those fading figures to him too meet someone he call few days ago and now he was here infront of him...are second prince words didn't get by them, don't they respect them like King and Crown Prince.

" Ohh...you are finally here, well now you are here then tell me how are things going...are you still into my lady " he ask with same smirk but in quite mocking way which didn't get unnoticed by the other someone.

He grin sidewise trying not to take Prince words upto anger. " I'm not, I'm only upto one thing and for that I need your help " uttering, the person glance around to see if someone eavesdropping them or not...well many people where curious with royal life.

" My help...what young master need help for, I'm not good at anything though " second Prince muttered letting soft but mockery chuckles not understanding his purpose to be here.

" I thought you are interested in getting title as Crown Prince...so I was in getting Minister's position " the someone muttered his purpose of coming to meet his long time friend who was second Prince.

" What...you want Minister's position but you where not into politics then  and still if you are then how I'm going to help you " junmyeon asked with quite shocked, unsure face, he know him from long time but as he know him he wasn't someone to get into politics.

" My dear friend it was past, I have desires too and I know you have also " the person muttered lifting his hand on Prince Junmyeon's shoulder who pass him confused look.

" I'm ready to pull anything for getting that position." As saying it the person pass Prince Junmyeon something which seems like letter.

Reading it Junmyeon's expression changes intensely, he seems somewhat satisfied but scared too, somewhat sad but contentment too...what's this person planning.

" But why are you helping me...I mean you want Minister's position but isn't it risky " Junmyeon ask as soon as he read letter of recommendation or something more than that plan of illegible action.

" It is and because of that I need your help, and I believe you are only one to do that. " that person muttered smirking slightly, it's next and final step for position.

.

.

Get-together hall of Royal palace was filled with ladies from high class families of Kingdom. From duke's wifes to daughters, from Minister's wifes to daughters as well.

Chaeyoung was having fun meeting with some of her friends and as a social bird, she had meet everyone and acquainted with them.