4. Jian...call me Jian.

Edited

Jisoo

When early morning arrived early means so early around 3o'clock I was very first one to run military camp's only washroom for new candidates and hopefully no one was there.

Taking quick bath I wore woody brown men hanbok with long loose pant making myself look as guy likes possible.

It was really necessary, if someone caught me, it would only means bad things...right...

It was a crime for disguising identity, it might end up bad too, can risk my life as well.

I tied my long hairs in bun and didn't forget to add my cute or Jian's cute mustache which seemed too troublesome to wear.

I got ready when someone knock on door making me quite panic, I hurriedly check my attire and rushed out with my bathing materials and used clothes.

I opened main door of washroom which consist of many small washroom cubicles.

" Sorry " I apologised in husky voice, changing my pitch from high to low, imitating as manly it can be.

The one who was standing there with his bathing materials was just blankly starting at me or more likely my small mustache.

And I feel something wrong with it and soon realised my cute mustache wasn't stable at it's place, it was ready to jump off.

I immediately brought my right hand on my  lower face and chuckles awkwardly. " He...he once again sorry Sehun for keeping you waiting "  chuckling I apologised to him who still just stare blankly at me before pushing me away as I was blocking his path.

I pout at his rude gesture and just ignored him.

" What a rude guy... anyway let's go Jis..Jian " I cheered myself with awkward laugh and walked back to my room where Min-seok was still sleeping.

Everyone line up in row looking straight infront of them where Gunju Taehyung and vice general Jimin standing along with some senior military men who seems so scary...scary as ghost.

" Are you seeing  these bags...you all have to pick one of them on your back and run from Military Camp to Capital temple and again have to run back here before sunset " vice general Jimin command in his authorised voice and throw one red cloth telling us we had to run this instant.

Everyone including me means Jian try  very best to pick that bag consisting of huge rocks and run with all my strength from Military Camp.

It was too heavy for my little soul, still I didn't back off and run with all my mighty strength passing military camp post to serene road before forest.

" Arghh...It's so heavy " I whimper because of heaviness on my back which was aching my body and soul.

Dropping that bag down on ground and taking deep breath for fresh oxygen while fanning myself with her hands, I  again pick that bag of rocks and began running from serene road into deep forest which will end to the place where I had to go...Capital's Temple.

As I lived my young life in forest I wasn't scared of any wild animal or any wild poisonous herbs, I know how to cross through it...but still there was huge problem which was bag of rocks and my slow speed.

Maybe I was last among all those forty lads who stride into forest with there tall legs.

I was trying my best to gain speed like them while keeping bag of rocks stably on my back.

Striding fastly in middle of forest I heard some  strange voice...like someone forcing voice to let out from throat.

Reflexing my hearing sense in  particular direction I heard it more clearly... help...help...