35. What if that truth you are protecting gives justice to innocents.

Edited

Author

Pass midnight and jisoo was stucked in prison which was nothing but four wall with nothing but stone bed, cement floor and one wide open side which where bars...from where she enter in and from where she can only escape out.

But now she has loses hopes...who will gonna help her...no one...taehyung was still unconscious and others, she never accept anyone's help other than him.

On the other hand she can help herself,  she already tired to try...she thinks she failed everything and everytime.

Nothing to do accept hugging her knees and looking at floor which seems more interesting than anything.

She will die with next sunrise. But she careless about it when she still need just one thing at that time...him...him to wake up and live his life like before without her, if she can't live, he must...he must give justice to her family...to her.

Hugging her knees on hard floor of prison she close her eye's. Remembering everything either good or bad ones, which happened in her life.

Moments with her eomma, appa, master Sungho, Chaeyoung, Jennieshi and not to forgot her taetae.

" Jisooshi...jisooshi " Someone called her. But she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear. Closing eyes she only see nothing but darkness.

She was hearing her name like someone calling her...so real and when realisation hit her she shut open her eyes and look straight to spot one man standing just infront of her wearing those dark blue imperial guard hanbok.

" Jisooshi are you alright... let's go from here " the man said removing his gat(Korean traditional hat) and then jisoo noticed someone, she know him, the Vice General.

Holding jisoo's arm jimin proceed to take her out from prison but jisoo didn't move a bit. She stood being confused about everything...how he enter in, why he enter in.

Why everything happening was so unexpected, why he come to save her.

" How you got here " jisoo asked slightly jerking his hand away before stepping few steps back from him who frowned over her action. He come here to save her... wasn't it obvious.

" It's not time for this, just come with me, we need to hurry up " he utter again trying to hold her arm to take her with him.

He enter inside cell as disguise of imperial guard, he had to clear path to take her out beforehand.

Neither Second Prince nor Chanyeol could know about this.

" I can't...if I come, you all will get in trouble " she said. She was true, everyone know who she was, if she escape today she would surely not going to end good and if someone help her then the person will also not gonna end any good.

" No one gonna know...if you want to finish all this, if you want to give justice at once you have to come with me...I have proof which will end everything " jimin utter being confident on the thing he has got.

Jisoo widen her eyes in confusion and utmost disbelief, lingering her gaze on him for whole a minute she look in his confident eyes which where telling truth.

" What " she asked not believing his expression but he didn't care though. He need to hurry up before anyone could caught them.

" Chaeyoung told me you got here, she told me you come here with Chanyeol " jimin said pulling out something which seems like scroll.