Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Overdosing
Pokeshipping: Leopard print
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Contestshipping: Paparazzi
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
Pokeshipping: Facebook
For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster

1.5K 76 42
By GingerAndy

Dawn and May make Misty play a little silly game with them, which ends in an unexpected way. Hint: Ash Ketchum.

KISS THE POSTER

By @GingerAndy

Eighteen old gym leader Misty Williams lay down on her bed, minding her own business as she flipped through one of May's magazines, and as her Pokemon rested peacefully in their Pokeballs. Today was her day off, and both May and Dawn were visiting, and taking a break from their journeys as well.

The redhead jumped up when May came out of nowhere and lay down beside her. She grabbed the magazine. "Coral is on style!"

"Yeah, I think." Misty didn't care which color was on style.

"Coral nail polish looks gorgeous!"

"I guess... where did Dawn go?" asked Misty as he got up from her bed and walked over to her nightstand. She picked up her phone and checked for any new messages. As usual, there were none, so she placed the phone back on the nightstand and sighed.

"She's feeding her Pokemon downstairs. She'll be here soon and we'll have the max of fun!"

Misty didn't really like May's voice tone, and she never did anyway. She and Dawn were too jumpy and girly for her tastes. The redhead really found the guys' company more amusing and entertaining. With Dawn and May around, it was all about nail polish and boys. It was boring.

Plus, they always found a way to bring Ash up when they're in the middle of a conversation.

Misty hated it.

It's not like she held a grudge against him, of course not; she wouldn't hold a grudge against a guy whom has completely forgotten about her after they've gone through so much; whom never calls or sends a letter, and whom never comes to check on her. How can Misty hate Ash, the Orange League Champion, the Battle Frontier Champion, Johto League Champion and Indigo League Champion, who doesn't even know she exists anymore? How can she hate someone who forgot about her as soon as he hit the front pages?

Screw Ash and his titles.

Misty was done.

It wasn't helping that he's been getting too famous lately. People talked about Ash in every corner of the city, if not the whole region. The media weren't really giving Delia any break, nor did they leave his father alone, who turned out to own a hotel in the Sinnoh region and live with his fiancée whose exactly Ash's age.

Yes; the assholeness runs in the family.

How the hell did they even find the man? No idea. Misty has never heard Ash speak about him before, and she knew now why. Isaac Ketchum was engaged to an eighteen years old woman; he divorced Delia when Ash was only two. Misty was sure the "I always encouraged my son" and "I believed in him" confessions in those interviews were just a bunch of lies.

Ash was not better off than his father.

Well, Misty didn't care and never will. Ash forgot completely about her and their times together, so she was going to give him the same treatment. Misty decided a long time ago to forget about Ash, and certainly to bury her feelings deep down and move on.

... Because he didn't feel the same toward her. Period. It was the truth.

Why was it hard for Misty to get it through her skull?

Damn hormones.

"Hey Misty? Are you okay?"

The redhead turned around quickly and said, "Yeah, sure." She has just noticed Dawn who was in the bedroom now too. She had in hand a big rolled paper. It looked like some kind of a poster for Misty.

"Good! Let's start." May clapped her hands together.

"Start what?"

"We're playing a game!"

Misty opened her eyes. She's playing a game? She didn't know she was. "Really?"

The two other girls giggle. It was a bad sign.

"What's all this mess about?"

"Oh, give her the lipstick, May!"

Misty gasped when she watched May walk over to her bag and get out her makeup bag. "What-what? No!"

"No what?"

"Don't you dare put your makeup on me!"

"It's just for the game, trust me!"

Dawn stood right beside the wall, grinning widely at May who was putting red lipstick on Misty's lips. The redhead was freaking out in the inside.

"Can-"

"Don't moooove!" May threatened and gigged. She ripped off a page from her magazine and told Misty to line it between her lips and dab gently.

"What?"

"Just do it."

Misty frowned. She did as she's been told and gave May the paper after she was done. "Do I have to wear lipstick so I can play this lame game of yours? What's this game anyway?"

"First, it's not lame," May replied as she applied light pink lipstick to Dawn's lips. She got herself an orange-nectar colored lipstick. Misty thought they were looking totally ridiculous with their colored mouths as they dabbed papers with their lips.

"Second, you'll see. Now, we'll need to cover our eyes."

"What?" Misty raised an eyebrow. "Okay, hold it. What are we playing?"

"Kiss the poster!" Dawn squealed. It was scaring Misty. "No, I mean, kiss-well, you'll see!"

"Kiss what?"

"Well... we'll put a cloth over our eyes, stand right in front of the poster, and kiss! The one who kisses closer to the mouth wins!"

"What? This is ridiculous. I don't want to play this game."

"Come on, Misty! Pleaaase? It's so fun, I promise! I mean, you could win!"

Misty glared.

"We'll help with the gym and even clean the pool if you win."

"Yeah. We promise. If one of us wins, you don't really have to do anything. May and I just want to have fun."

Misty only had to kiss a paper to get her pool all cleaned for her? That is tempting. Now she was ready to kiss the whole poster.

May and Dawn exchanged a quick look. The blunette turned toward the wall and spread the large poster she's been holding in her hand.

"There!"

Misty completely froze.

What the hell.

WHAT THE HELL.

Ash?

Pikachu on his shoulder.

Ash petting Pikachu.

Ash smiling.

Pikachu smiling too.

No, she couldn't believe they brought Ash's poster.

No-

"YOU TWO LITTLE BUGS!" Misty grabbed her desk chair and lifted it up right above Dawn's and May's heads. They were screaming.

"Misty! Let us explain!"

"NO I WILL NOT! GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM RIGHT NOW! AND TAKE YOUR UGLY POSTER WITH YOU!"

"No! Wait-wait!" Dawn pulled away and took the poster with her, just in case Misty tried to rip it or something. It cost a little fortune after all. "Let us explain? Okay? Okay?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Put the chair down-put the chair down! Please! Okay? Okay?"

Misty thought maybe scaring the girls off with a chair was too overdone. She slowly put down the chair and stepped back.

"You two suck!"

"I know-I mean; it's just a poster, Misty!" May tried to calm the redhead down. "And we didn't really find any other ones!"

"That's a lie!" Misty snapped.

"No wait! I meant that-"

"This is stupid! Everything is so stupid about this!"

"Misty! Calm down! And why are you so angry anyway? It's just a poster!"

"Yeah!"

Wait, why was Misty angry?

The redhead cleared her throat and stood straight. "Well, that's Ash's poster, and I just can't let myself..."

"Hum?"

"I..." Misty found herself unable to spell his name again.

Dawn walked over to the wall again and spread the large poster to their level. Misty watched her as she placed the adhesive strips on the corners.

"There!"

"This is wrong. This is our friend. You can't do this to him..." spoke up Misty as she stole glances at the poster.

It was the first time she's take a closer look at Ash, and she had to admit he looked... attractive. His years of travelling showed on his athletic toned body, and his deep big brown eyes were still the same; full of energy and sparking in determination.

Not to mention they reminded her of chocolate... tasty and sweet.

"Do what? It's just a picture anyway! Too bad I didn't find a poster of Drew. He's not that famous in Kanto yet. Everything is about Ash in here." May nodded her head and shrugged.

"And they don't even have Paul on posters yet."

"And we knew you wouldn't want Gary's since you don't fancy him that much."

"And you don't even like bands so... yeah."

Misty couldn't believe what she was hearing. "This is ridiculous..."

"It's not like anyone would see this! It's just a little game between girls. As soon as we're done with the poster, we'll remove the lipstick!"

"That's not it..." Misty sighed and sat down on her bed.

"We'll lock the door, okay? Your sisters won't burst in. No one will see!" Dawn rushed to the door and locked it. May started taking out black cloths out of her bag.

"No..."

"Misty, pleaaase! Pleaaase! It'll be fun! Dawn and I do it all the time!"

"Yeah! Well, I win too!"

"That's because you remember where Drew's mouth is! Always! You're a cheater!"

"I'm not!"

"Shut up!"

Misty cringed. She hated herself for thinking for a second that maybe, just maybe, this game could be fun.

After all, she would be kissing Ash-

What the hell I'm thinking? Misty scolded herself, watching May as she placed the cloth around Dawn's eyes.

"Come on, Misty. It's just a game. It doesn't mean anything."

Well, if Misty refuses to play this stupid game, Dawn and May would instantly think it has something to do with her relationship with Ash, and last time she checked, those were May's and Dawn's favorite subjects, and they weren't going to leave her alone if they suspect she's been in love with him for the past eight years.

She had to act normal. So what? Ash was just like any other guy on a poster. All girls kiss their posters. Even her older sisters do that.

"Of course it doesn't. Give me that thing." Misty faked a smile and snatched the black cloth out of May's hands. She stood right facing the poster and put the cloth over her eyes.

"I want to be in the middle!"

"No! We'll let Misty in the middle! This is her first time. She has to have the advantage."

"Yeah... you're right!"

Oh my God... not the middle... Misty felt May move her slightly to the center. The brunette stood now on her right, and Dawn was on the left.

"Okay then. Misty, you can start!"

I can't believe myself... I hate you, Ash, I just hate you... Misty leaned forward and kissed. May and Dawn squealed.

"Awwww, you kissed Pikachu, but that's alright!"

Misty pulled away, giggling to herself at the thought. She and Dawn uncovered their eyes as May leaned forward and kissed.

"Not even close! You kissed the shoulder!"

May uncovered her eyes and rolled her eyes. "Well, he's not Drew!"

"My tuuuurn!" Dawn covered her eyes and leaned forward quickly. She pulled away after a very long kiss.

"Hahahaha! You kissed the corner of the poster! Nice try. Misty's the one who's done a pretty good job as it seems."

"Uhm, yeah, uh..." Misty sighed and put the cloth over her eyes again. It was her turn again. She was hoping this comedy would end soon.

It was making her heart beat so fast, just like a crazy little fangirl from Ash's club.

"Come on Misty!"

"You can do it!"

This is embarrassing... Misty leaned forward and kissed again.

"Oh my God! Almost!"

"Just kiss again, Misty! We'll let you kiss twice!"

*smooch*

"Awww! Do it again! Again!"

*smooch*

"Almost! Almost!"

"You kissed the corner of his mouth!"

"Do it again! Again!"

"But girls-" Misty tried to uncover her eyes but May put the cloth back down over her eyes.

"Just do it! Kiss! Kiss!"

"You're winning!"

"The pool! Remember?"

Misty took a deep breath and kissed repeatedly the poster. She was feeling totally ridiculous and embarrassed, but at the same time, the thought of kissing Ash excited her, even though it was just a poster.

"Almost!"

"Once again!" she could hear the girls cheer.

It was starting to make Misty laugh and all excited. She was giggling and kissing at the same time. She even made moaning sounds when she kissed, and it made May and Dawn giggle loudly.

After ten kisses or so in a row, Misty decided it was enough. "Oh my God. I'm done. It's your turn, girls."

Misty removed her clothing and turned around, giggling.

"W-..."

And she didn't expect to find hot, muscular and sexy tanned Ash standing right behind her, wearing his baseball cap backwards and his aviator black sunglasses hung on the middle of his v-neck black t-shirt.

"Wh-..."

Misty looked around. May and Dawn were nowhere to be seen, and the bedroom of her door was open.

"W-..."

Misty was at a total loss of words; first, because Ash has just seen her kiss violently his own poster, second, because it's the first time in eight years she sees him personally, and third, because May and Dawn planned for everything and she fell for their trick.

The redhead was trying hard to make herself believe this was just a dream-a bad dream.

Oh my God... now he's thinking I'm a crazy fangirl...

She even moaned when she kissed. Her days were over. This was it. She was done, for real this time.

Ash has seen her kiss his poster and moan.

It's a nightmare.

Misty was in a nightmare.

"I-..." Ash trailed off, eyes totally fixed on the poster. He looked amused.

Misty just started at him, totally horrified. She had no idea what to say to defend herself. She even had no explanation to give.

"May and Dawn told you I was coming, right?" Ash was still looking at the poster. He was smiling at the sight. The red kiss marks were just all over the face and all over poor Pikachu.

The assholes... Misty's face reddened. There was so much running in her head. She wanted the floor to crack open and swallow her.

The embarrassment.

May and Dawn planned the whole thing.

They knew.

"Uh... I met them at the mall, and I told them I'll visit... that's my pos-... well, uh..."

Misty turned around and snatched the poster. She ripped it to pieces under Ash's amused looks.

"Uhm, do you do that every day, Mist?"

"Shut up!" Misty snapped at her friend, cheeks burning hot. "You suck! You know that? You suck! I hate you! Why do you have to exist? You're such a loser! I hate you!" the trail of insults she sent didn't make her feel better like she thought they would.

"I can clearly see that..." Ash said in a low voice and blinked.

"I said shut up!"

"Mist, it's alright. Calm down."

"It wasn't-May and Dawn tricked me into-shut up! Shut up! Aaaarhg!"

Ash blinked again. He smirked and took off his baseball cap. "Calm down. I got it."

"They did it-I swear-..."

Ash placed his hat on Misty's head and pulled her closer.

"What..."

"There, I'm right in front of you, flesh and bones. Aren't I million times better than a flat fake poster?"

Misty felt her ears warm up. She started feeling sad suddenly, and she felt like crying. "I hate you. You never thought about me. You left, got famous and never looked back."

"That's because I was afraid the media would bother you if they sense anything running between us. I've even got my phone hacked, Mist, and I had to change my phone number God-knows how many times. I'm moving from an apartment to another just so the media would lose track of me."

His words made a lot of sense, but it wasn't convincing enough for Misty. "And why are you here today then?"

"Are you really asking this...?" Ash cocked his head, smiling slightly. "I missed you, Mist. It's as simple as this. I wore sunglasses the whole day and I left Pikachu with mom so no one will suspect anything. Even May and Dawn didn't recognize me. I was the one who went to them. I came to see you; I missed you."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did too!"

"You said did too."

"Uh-uh-hey! That was a mistake!"

"Look at us, arguing like ten years olds! I miss it. Come here." Ash fished his sunglasses from his shirt collar and pulled the redhead closer, hugging her tight. He placed his hand over the hat on her head and turned it backwards. Misty could catch the scent of his fresh lime and pepper cologne and feel his slight facial hair tickle her cheek. It was making her feel relaxed and comfortable somehow.

And mostly, protected.

"Mist."

"Hum?"

Kissing the 'flesh and bones' Ash was way different than kissing a cold, slippery tasteless poster. That's for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 409 16
It has been 15 years since Ash began his Pokemon journey and it's time to end things once and for all. Along with the help from his strongest Pokemon...
4.4K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...
1.9K 21 6
This is an One Shot book. If you like One Shot books then please read it. {1} I don't own any Photos in this story. {2} You can comment in the book...
99.6K 3K 84
My attempts of making oneshots. The shippings will be mostly anime (mostly CONTESTSHIPPING), but who knows what crazy ideas comes to my mind. Disclai...