I am Yu

De Radical_Honesty

After witnessing the fall of society and the death of his entire family a young hero with a great burden deci... Mais

Goodbye
I am Yu
This is Yu
Hellish Training and an offer
One For All
Unexpected Encounter
First Impressions
Night and Day
Leaders and Teams
Phase 2
Finishing Touches
The chosen ones
Confidence and Arrogance
Love and Punishment
A promise to keep
Confrontation
Internal Strife
Confession and Conflict
An Offer You Can't Refuse
A Mother's Truth.
Family
Best Day Ever.
Recreation and Responsibility
Best laid plans
Dance Battle !!
Time to pick some Names
A Visitor.
Fight on Heroes !!
Let it flow ! School festival !
Dark dealings
Tribute to the Fallen
All Good Things
The Climax
A new beginning
Preperations
Montage time !!
Menagerie
Fun and Sun
The Assault
Monster.
Freedom
Reunion
Rejoined
Unbridled Fury
Ambush
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 2
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3
Recovering
Fame and Misfortune.
Smackdown
Perspective
Alliance
Rewards
Filth
A Solemn Duty
Risk Management
True Heroes
Potential Unleashed
The Final Step
A Brighter Future

Struggling with Power

190 4 2
De Radical_Honesty

(Yu pov)

The concert went off without a hitch and i was already receiving requests for an encore tomorrow as well as something Ozpin wanted me to do after the finals of the tournament but i was currently enjoying some quality time with Team RWBY minus Weiss who was talking with Winter.

I smiled as i looked down to my lap as i sat on the sofa in the common room as Blake had her head on my lap while i stroked her hair and was reading another light novel she had borrowed from me. Yang was sat to my left snuggling into my shoulder and i felt a profound sense of tranquility as i watched Ruby and Nora playing a fighting game and Jaune and Pyrrha cuddling at the other side of the sofa.

We were all having a good time when the door buzzer went off so Ren went to see who it was when he returned he went straight to Ruby.

Ren : Ruby there's a guy who say's that he's your uncle outside.

She immediately dashed off and it was at that point that Jaune was dragged by Pyrrha off to her room not that he was protesting.

Ren : Nora come on we better get some training done before dinner.

Nora : Right i need to practice my new move some more.

My ears perked up when i heard about a new move but for now i let it slide, Ruby returned shortly after they left.

Ruby : Yu, Can you give my uncle access to the dorm please he said he needs to talk

I nodded and got my tablet after Yang reluctantly gave me my arm back and added Qrow to the list of authorized people. A few seconds later he entered the room and looked a little angry at the sight of me lounging around with two girls one of which was his niece.

Yu : Welcome to Heights Alliance Qrow, What can we do for you ?

Qrow : What the hell are you doing with my niece !!

Yang : Relax Qrow, We are young adults in a serious relationship.

Qrow was in shock at the implication of what she said and Blake was just staring at him as if she was feeling a little uneasy about our relationship.

Yu : Blake are you okay ?

Blake : Yes i'm fine but i think i'll go to my room so you can sort this out.

She kissed my cheek and walked up the stairs, While this was happening Qrow was fuming that i had another girlfriend not just his niece.

Yu : Qrow i think we need to discuss this in private.

He nodded so i opened a wormhole to the training ground so we could 'Talk' this out like men. After the wormhole had closed i took up a position opposite him and got ready for whatever he had in mind.

Qrow : I don't usually like doing this but i must see if you are capable of protecting Yang.

He drew his weapon and also took a ready stance and i must admit he did look like a first rate fighter from his posture but i was also kind of pissed off to insinuate that i might not be able to protect Yang and that she needed protection in the first place.

Yu : You think she needs protection ?? How insulting i have given her power so she is completely capable of defending herself.

Qrow : And i don't like that you are clearly with another girl as well, What my niece is not enough for you ??

He charged at me and swiped with his blade so i leaped up into the air to dodge and Activated Electrification and Amplivolt

Quirk Amplivolt - Description

 Amplivolt allows the user to conduct and amplify electricity within their body, being able to release it afterwards.

Once amplified enough, the user is able to fire blasts of stored electricity from their hands. They are also resistant to the harmful effects of electricity.

I fired a blast at him and Qrow was immediately shocked but not defeated instead he backed off and switched his weapon to a scythe and rushed back over to slash at me again. I sighed in annoyance as i stepped back but i tripped over my own feet and landed on my backside.

Yu : Huh ?? What the hell ??

I looked back at Qrow who was standing over me ready to swing and he had a smirk on his face so at that point a realized that he must be the cause of my clumsiness, As he swung down i Used Permeation to fall into the ground and released it a few moments later to come up in front of Qrow with an uppercut to the chin.

Qrow : Gah !!!!

He flew back and rubbed his chin and in hindsight i probably should have used a quirk to cause more damage as a punch with my normal strength was not very powerful. So i took the chance to flash step behind him and put my hand to his head and stole his semblance.

Qrow : AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

He fell on the floor like a sack of potatoes and i did feel sorry for him as he was only looking out for his niece and the process of stealing a semblance or quirk forcefully was painful.

Yu : Sorry for that but i don't intend to loose this battle so i think i should take that semblance of yours as it is quite annoying.

He stood on shaky legs but still gripped his weapon with determination and charged once more but before he could land a hit.

Yang : ENOUGH !!!!

We both looked to the entrance and saw Yang there with a very angry expression on her face, She stomped over to us and slapped us both across the face.

Yu : Owww what was that for ?

Yang : For hurting my uncle, When you're clearly much more powerful than him.

Qrow : Hey i could've taken him.

Yang : And you that was for attacking my boyfriend and don't delude yourself Yu could destroy you in an instant.

I got to my knees and bowed down to Yang, Qrow saw what i was doing And did the same though he did not really understand the reason.

Yu/Qrow : We apologize

Yang : Good, Now Qrow you might not like it but me and Yu are in love and Blake is with us and to be perfectly clear Yu did not decide to date two girls Me and Blake both decided to date him so get the fact's before you jump to conclusions.

We both stood and Yang told us to shake hands so we did after all i didn't want her to be angry with either of us.

Yu : Let me return your semblance.

Qrow : No i don't want it.

Yang : Why don't you want it ?

Qrow explained it to us and i understood so i decided to try something i have only done a few times and that was to combine quirks into one but this time it was a semblance.

Yu : Okay let me try something.

(Yang pov)

We were looking at Yu as he seemed to be struggling with something like he was being strained it was worrying as he started to shake and gasp for air but after a few minutes he dropped to his hands and knees panting deeply.

Yu : Its (gasp) Done (Pant)..

He stood up but looked a little weak so i supported him by lending him my shoulder and he put his hand on Qrow's head and passed the semblance back or it's what i thought he was doing.

Yang : What did you do ??

Yu : I changed his semblance by combining it with a quirk (Pant)

Our eye's went wide and i looked to uncle Qrow who looked stunned.

Qrow : What do you mean ??

Yu : I combined it with the quirk Sloshed and made it so you must use the quirk to activate your semblance.

Qrow : Yeah Like i told you it's great in a fight but it's a little hard on friends and family.

Yu : Well that's in the past now it will be off until you use your quirk now and the quirk i gave you seems to fit you just right.

He told us what quirk he gave uncle Qrow and i did think it was just his thing since he's a drunk.

(Timeskip)

(Winter pov)

I was talking to Weiss and she stated that she was doing well with her semblance and something called a Quirk ?? but i was unconvinced when i asked her about her summoning.

Winter : And what about your summoning ?

Weiss : I tried and can't seem to get it to manifest, Every time i try it just ends up being a waste of time and energy.

I could see the frustration in her eye's and expression but i myself had been there before and knew it well so i decided to give her some sisterly advice.

Winter : You must picture it clearly in your mind and see it come into existence that's the only way to achieve a complete summon.

Weiss : I think i'm just going to concentrate on developing my quirk and leave summons for another time.

Yu : I'm disappointed in you Weiss. 

We both spun around and looked to where the voice had come from but there was no-one there until we saw Yu fade in view almost like he had been invisible. I immediately walked over and berated him for his words toward my sister.

(Yu pov)

Winter : And who do you think you are by saying that ??

Yu : I am simply a person who see's a great deal of potential that needs to be fully realized, You might not know this but your sister is an amazing student here, In academics clearly but also in Heroic's which is my area of experience.

I walked over to Weiss and stood in front of her and she was clearly surprised by my words as her mouth was wide open but suddenly she looked down at her shoes and seemed to be ashamed.

Yu : I'm not saying this to admonish you but to encourage you, You see i knew a Hero once who was very powerful but he at one point in his life was unwilling to use all of his power and this was holding him back until someone shook him out of his mindset and he began to use his gift to it's maximum.

Weiss : Kind of like me ??

Yu : Different circumstances but a similar issue, With him he wouldn't accept his full power but with you it's more like you have convinced yourself that you are unable to use this part of your semblance and so you can't manifest it. You need to change your mindset and in time you will gain full control of it but refusing to try is dangerous, Not for you but for the people who may pay for it one day.

Winter : What do you mean ??

Yu : Well what if one day Weiss needs this aspect of her semblance to save someone but because she never trained it she is unable to use it and an innocent life is lost ??

Winter thought for a moment and then i saw the realization in her eye's and she spoke.

Winter : I see, And you are correct there are many occasions where her summons could help people but if she keeps going like this then the worst might one day happen.

Yu : Correct, So let's go to the training ground and try this out a bit shall we ??

(Timeskip)

We had been at the training ground for a while and as we were watching Weiss try to manifest her summons Winter had explained them to me then i realized there might be a way for me to help Weiss so i went towards her while she was struggling with her glyph.

Yu : Do you have a clear picture in you mind of what you want to summon ?

Weiss : Yes but it won't come out.

I backed off about twenty feet and then ran at Weiss while activating Explosion.

Yu : DIE !!!!!

The explosion let out a massive blast of heat and it caused dust and debris to be kicked up into the air and when it cleared i saw it.

It was a massive arm with a sword blocking the explosion from harming her i stood and smiled proudly and Winter came running over to stand by her sister with a proud smile on her face too.

Winter : See you can do it

Weiss looked overjoyed that she was finally able to use her whole semblance and she began to experiment with the sword arm by making it swing left and right above our heads.

Yu : Excellent work Weiss, All you needed was the right push it seem's.

Weiss : I guess so.

Yu : You are quite the teacher Winter and it looks like together we have managed to make your sister much happier.

Winter : Yes i see, I must apologize to you, I was very rude when i first met you and that was wrong of me please forgive my attitude.

She bowed her head and i took this opportunity to place my hand on her head and transfer a quirk to her.

Winter : What did you do that for ?

Yu : Well i came here from another world where i had lost all my family to a terrible war but your sister, Her team and my other friends have made me feel welcome and cared for like a second family and i decided to make sure that they were all protected to the best of my ability. 

Winter : And what does that have to do with you touching my head ??

Weiss's eye's went as wide as saucers and she came running over to her sister as she knew what i had done for Winter.

Weiss : Yu gave you a quirk

Winter : A what ??

We went on to explain my abilities and how i could give copies of them to other people and how she now had and incredible power that would be of great use in Atlas.

Ice Manipulation - Description

 Ice Manipulation allows the user to freely manipulate any and all nearby ice. They can freely gather, move, attack with, and defend with the ice they manipulate. The known range of Yu's power extends to the size of an entire town.

Yu learned that he could also manipulate the temperature of ice, thus allowing him to freeze water into ice and giving him more ice to manipulate.

Yu : That should help you immensely in a cold place like Atlas or anywhere there is water as you can freeze it yourself and use it for many different purpose's

Winter : Thank you i will use it wisely.

I looked to Weiss and smirked at her when a clever plan crossed my mind.

Yu : But you'll need training on how to use your quirk so we need a teacher don't we Weiss ?

She immediately knew what i had in mind and smirked back at me.

Weiss : Very well Yu i will teach my sister, But don't think i'll go easy on her just because she's my sister.

Winter : Wait what ??

I laughed out loud as i left the training ground and Weiss got down to her lesson with Winter, Inside i was happy that they will now be able to help each other become even stronger and be able to bond over their similar quirks.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14K 207 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
2.5K 111 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
11.3K 135 16
When tragedy strikes a boy is tasked with protecting his family's heirloom.... ....a mysterious arrow. I don't own RWBY nor do I own JJBA This is...
3.5K 50 7
Having had enough of the rich kid gig. Y/n L/n runs off to find his place in the world that doesn't revolve around the life that his father wants for...