Homeless Rose | Woosan

By Happy0Little0Kill

A beautiful glowing red rose without a ground to belong to. Thorns that will hurt you if you come close. Too... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thoughts
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One

Twenty one

2K 134 59
By Happy0Little0Kill

"Why do we need a doctor..." Wooyoung nervously asked.

"To see if there's a away to regain your memory...and maybe check your eyes as well."

Wooyoung gulped. "And my eyes? I could see again?"

San nodded. "There's always a possibility...since you had perfect eyesight before."

"San, I-"

San smiled a little. "You used to call me Sannie..."

"I'm sorry that I don't remember."

"Please don't apologize...I completely understand."

Wooyoung lowered his head, feeling so guilty.

Especially that San thought that he got his lover back but has still to be formal with him.

On top of all of that, he was so understanding and forgiving.

"San, I..."

He doesn't deserve to be lied to...
He doesn't deserve to suffer like this...

"Is everything okay?"

"Y-Yeah...don't worry..."

San smiled. "So what do you say about the date?"

Wooyoung very hesitantly nodded. "Yeah..."

"Great! I'm so excited." He happily grinned.

For a moment, Wooyoung looked up and imagined how he would be met with San's smiling eyes.

But they would hold something in them...

Hidden tears...

It was pure imagination, but it felt so real it broke his heart, he was the cause of it, San's hidden pain.

Was he even allowed to try and make him feel better?

It would only cause more pain.

'What have I gotten myself into...being back on the streets would have been so much easier...'

———-

"I wish you could see the view... it would definitely remind you of our first date..."

Wooyoung shrunk in his seat, rubbing his arm guiltily. "I'm sorry..."

"No no! Please, I never want you to apologize...it's nothing you can control, I'm sorry I said it like that, I-"

"It's okay."

It was easy to understand San's point of view. He believed if Wooyoung had his sight, he would so quickly remember so many things.

But it was just a wish.

"Um..." San started. "I've noticed your attitude has changed a lot since you remembered me...and...I was wondering why..."

Wooyoung gulped, tapping his hand's way to the glass of water on the table. "It's just comfort of being around you..."

San just watched him. "That's good..."

"Are we really high up?"

"It's a rooftop restaurant."

Wooyoung hummed, holding his chest as it suddenly felt tight.

"When we came here the first time...even though we were already best friends...I realized I didn't know you very well."

"Huh?" Wooyoung tried to engage but he was starting to feel uncomfortable all of the sudden.

"You had a fear of heights."

Confusion really showed on Wooyoung.

"This is why you don't feel alright right now."

"I thought...something was wrong with me..."

San shook his head. "Let's go downstairs, that's what we did last time."

Wooyoung quickly nodded. "Please."

On their way to another table where the waiter guided them, Wooyoung kept thinking.

Is this a coincidence?
Fear of heights is pretty common, right?
What if it's not...
It could be really me...

Either way, he knew this perfectly supported his lie.

Once they settled again, San reached to hold the other's hand. "Better?"

Woououng smiled a little and nodded. "A lot..."

San took a long moment to just stare at him.

Study his features.

Remember thier first date.

Feel this feeling again.

The luxury of having him there with him.

"I love you so much..."

Wooyoung started panicking.

What was he supposed to say?
Say it back?
He couldn't!

Thankfully, San saved him the lie and continued.

"It's okay, I know you don't recognize me...You don't have to say anything..." he looked down at his hands. "I just needed to get it out..."

San was a very emotional and sensitive person.

The simple words he said felt so powerful and so strong.

But they weren't meant for him.

That single idea broke his heart.

And made him ask again.

Why can't I have his love?

The rest of their dinner date was quiet.

Both lost in their own thoughts.

San stopped trying to help Wooyoung remember. It seemed to overwhelm him and got them nowhere.

"Let's go home."

-

"Thank you for tonight's date..." as unsuccessful as thier date was, Wooyoung was still grateful.

San smiled. "It's the least I can do for you."
He held his hands as they stood in their hallway.

The little smile on Wooyoung's lips made San's heart flutter like he was falling in love all over again.

"Is it okay...to kiss you?"

"Kiss...?" He gulped then nodded.

He wanted it too.

The only thing making him hesitate was that he felt it wasn't supposed to be him.

After receiving a nod, San slowly leaned in and connected their lips in the most gentle and sweet way.

It made Wooyoung melt and hold onto San's shoulders for support as he kissed him back.

They both wished it would last forever.

But it didn't.

They had to pull back eventually.

"Wooyoung..."

San felt him shake in his arms. "Breathe..." he stroked his cheek.

"Wh-Why...does this happen to me when we kiss...is it...is it...my memory?"

San stayed quiet for a long moment, putting the other in doubt.

"Wooyoung...you can't lie to me anymore..."

*******************
A/N: oooooooh what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 712 10
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——/π—˜π——π—œπ—§π—˜π——] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him?
80.1K 4.6K 97
"i didn't think i'd ever feel safe again..." "do you feel safe now?" "choi san... you make me feel safer than i ever have in my life." - in which woo...
33K 996 42
Two training idols meeting for the first time. A friendship blooming against adversity. The birth of WooSan. *** "And then, you will go home and yo...
92.1K 2.1K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...