The Wires to My Heart//Sundro...

By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Sundrop is introduced to a new animatronic that accompanies him in the daycare that goes by the name Moondrop... More

Little heads up!
Ch 1: The new daycare member
Ch 2: The sun meets the moon
Ch 3: A chance to know you
Ch 4: You'll be my friend!?
Ch 5: That meant nothing
Ch 7: Strange Feelings
Ch 8: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 1
Ch 9: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 2
Ch 10: 1 night 2 confessions
WTF-
Ch 11: 2 Gay daycare attendants
Ch 12: Good morning
Ch 13: Surprise visits
Ch 14: Moondrop's game
Ch 15: What's up with Sun?
Ch 16: A way to help
Ch 17: There's a first time for everything
Ch 18: Planned surprise
Ch 19: The Date
Ch 19.5: VERY SHORT//Party like theres no tomorrow//pt 1
Ch 20: Part like theres no tomorrow//Pt 2
Ch 21: Drunk conversations//Short
Ch 22: Morning
Ch 23: Whats up with you?
Ch 24: Forgiveness
Ch 26: Giving you what you want
Ch 27: Dimmed Lights
Ch 28..
Ch 29: Naptime
Ch 30: I Don't Get It
Ch 31: Thats Not Sundrop.
An announcement!

Ch 25: After is lust

1.4K 30 22
By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Moon's POV:

All through naptime I couldn't think of anything but how to make it up to Sundrop about my laziness and unhelpful ass. A few kids were snoring peacefully away playing in their dreams of whatever children dream about. Us robots can't dream because we don't have brains but if we could, I'd be dreaming about my boyfriend every night~. I would dream about how adorable his body would look underneath me, panting out of breath, drooling and begging for mo- WHAT AM I THINKING!??!

I looked up to the towers and floated my way up with the hook I use to fly around the daycare. I gracefully landed on the edge of the balcony and unhooked the rope then proceeded to walk forwards to only find Sundrop struggling with some tape to hang a drawing with. His hands were taped together and a title but stuck to his legs. He looked adorable trying to get free.

"Having fun there, Sunbite?" I teased.

"Yep! Just fine!" He responded falling onto his back even more tangled up. How is he this stupid?

"Here, let me help you."

I walked over to Sundrop and kneeled down to help free him until I saw his face, he was blushing slightly looking nervous. How he looked..it turned me on.. I couldn't help but brush my hand against his cheek.

"Oh Sunny.. you look so adorable like this~"

"Mm.."

"I think I'll leave you stuck like this for a while~"

"Noo! Ple-"

I kissed him hard to shut him up. Once I stopped, a string of saliva connected both of our tongues. Sun blushed more and looked away from me embarrassed and angry because he wasn't out of the tape yet. Moon leaned back as far as he could on top of Sun.

"Time for some fun love~"

Haha! Y'all thought. Nasties..

Jk- I would totally write it but I'm too lazy and sad right now lmao!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 33
You fall asleep in the bathrooms of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex (good job) and when you wake up the place is closed down. At least you are not alone i...
6.7K 223 15
Sundrop lives in a world where humans and robots coincide on a day to day basis. He works in a daycare called the Sunrise Daycare. One day a fight...
222K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
1.8K 60 9
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...