all my fault | skephalo

By Melonelles

I pulled away and covered my mouth in disgust. I ran my way to the kitchen to go rinse out my mouth. As I ra... More

introduction...
sleepover
knives and tears
i'm sorry mother and father
the basketball team
library
boyfriend
concerned
i'll just throw it up after
missing
thats not possible!
s-s-so in control...
party
quiz
zaky?
the big game
goodnight
mother
darryl..?
it's nothing!
it's time
sabotage
huh?
what's happening?!
prom
us
breakfast

d8

461 14 70
By Melonelles

Layla<3
Are you picking me up?

You
Yeah.. whats your address?

Layla<3
(sends address)

You
Okay, I'll see you soon my love.

Layla<3
K bye.
read

I turned off my phone and sighed, I checked my scars to see it was all gone. I've been clean for 3 months, I've been so close to doing it sometimes but than suddenly something stops me.. I'm still throwing up my food, it's kind of a habit for me now. It's addicting.

I readjusted my belt and looked at myself in my mirror, 'You can do this Darryl!' I thought over and over in my head. But could I? I don't even know what she's like, all I know that she is popular pretty.

Hopefully she treats me right!

~~~

I rode my 2 seater bike to Laylas house, it wasn't to far away. Maybe only a 6 minute drive.

When I arrived at Laylas house she was waiting at her driveway, "Took you long enough!" She stomped her foot. "That red dress suits you!" I smiled, "I know. it would look better if daddy bought me the pink one." She says as she jumped on the bike.

I give her a helmet, "You'll need this." I say softly. "It'll ruin my hair! No way, it took me 2 hours to braid this." She scoffs, "If you end up with a bleeding head don't blame me." I mumbled to myself.

~~~

I chose one of the fanciest yet cheapest restaurant in the city, 'Pasta Yista'

"We are here!" I exclaimed, locking our bike in one of the bike parking. "I'm hungry." She crossed her arms, this isn't how she acted at school..

"Okay, Let's go inside." I say

~~~

We sat at our booth, both staring at the warm chocolate scented candle placed in the middle of the table. "I'm getting the gluten free pasta." I decided, "What?" She gasps. "I don't eat gluten." I say simply, "Oh." She mutters.

"Well I'm getting the classic pasta." She stated, "Okay! I'll go order our food." I smiled.

~~~

"The food was great, right!" I exclaimed, "It was fine I guess.." she mumbled. "You seem unhappy, is everything alright?" I asked her, did I do something wrong? "Well?! Are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" She snapped, "What?" I spoke.

"Okay? Layla, will you be my girlfriend?" I probed, "Kk." She rolled her eyes.

"Smile!!" I exclaimed. I took a quick selfie of us to post on my Instagram.

🧑🏽 DARRYLBOYHALO

meet my girlfriend, Layla!!

*attached image*

"Well, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back" I told her, "Alright." She scrolled on her phone.

~~~

I walked into the boys restroom, "Hello?" It echoed. I always had to make sure that the bathroom was empty, I locked myself into a stall and kneeled on the cold white tiles. I reached my hand down my throat finding the spot, my bits of food came out spewing.

It used to disgust me but now it's normalised, well at least for me.

~~~

When I returned back to the table I noticed Layla was gone, the only thing left was the bill and empty dishes.

528 words  words, soeey this was short. I have plans for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 27.8K 66
Book of Oneshots! PLEASE A6D, BBH, SKEPPY IDC DON'T READ THIS PLEASE DON'T.. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EVER SEE YOU READ THIS FOR A VIDEO Mostly happy...
40.3K 1.1K 16
Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? skephalo story no smut blood warning some...
787K 17.4K 44
When is romance, friendship, loyalty, and drama. it only takes one breezy afternoon for two boy's lives, to change.. for better or worse. Will Zak ra...
68.2K 3.1K 30
[Completed-7/1/20] ~One day Skeppy(Zak) dreams of being a dog. Okay, so what? But then the next night and nights after that he is having the same dre...