๐‹๐Ž๐–๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โŽฏ HAN SEOJUN (...

By Cherryblossomkoo

๐‹๐Ž๐–๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โœ— Han Seojun โ”โ”โ” โ In which a pretty girl with family problems finds herself in a game of ca... More

I โ”โ”โ” 00 ( ABOUT THE STORY )
II โ”โ”โ” 00 ( MAIN CHARACTER )
III โ”โ”โ” 00 ( SOUNDTRACK )
IIII โ”โ”โ” 00 ( WEBTOON VERSIONS )
โ–บ EPISODE ONE โ—„
001
002
003
004
005
โ–บ EPISODE TWO โ—„
006
007
008
009
010
โ–บ EPISODE THREE โ—„
011
012
013
014
015
โ–บ EPISODE FOUR โ—„
016
017
018
019
020
021
โ–บ EPISODE FIVE โ—„
022
023
024
025
026
โ–บ EPISODE SIX โ—„
027
028
029
030
031
โ–บ EPISODE SEVEN โ—„
032
033
034
035
036
โ–บ EPISODE EIGHT โ—„
037
038
039
โ–บ EPISODE NINE โ—„
040
041
042
043
โ–บ EPISODE TEN โ—„
045
046
047
048
049
โ–บ EPISODE ELEVEN โ—„

044

3.5K 167 74
By Cherryblossomkoo

BLACKMAIL.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

"I was able to work part-time thanks to you, so this is on me." Jugyeong smiles.

Seojun, with a blank face, scoffs. "Why do you want to work part-time?"

"So I can go to makeup academy!" Jugyeong giggles.

"A makeup academy?" Seojun says, surprised. Leaning up, he tilts his head like a puppy.

Jugyeong smiles, " I was thinking about what to write on the desired career form, I thought about what I enjoyed doing the most. It made my heart race."

"You did transform my sister into a different person." Seojun smiles, fondly at the girl across from him, his heart beating out of his chest when she looks at him with a small smile and blush but the two get pulled out of it when their food arrives.

Squealing, Jugyeong began to dig in before looking up at Seojun who was calmly doing the same. "I wasn't the only one, Nari did her hair! She's really good at it but I know that's not what she wants to do with her future."

"Yeah, she wants to be a singer.." Seojun chuckles to himself.

"Oh?" Jugyeong cocks her brow, "How did you know that? Nari doesn't tell anyone that?"

Seojun chuckles, "I saw her at the talent show, she was...good."

"Good? Nari's amazing, you know that." Jugyeong scoffs, childishly narrowing her eyes at him. "And pretty, she could be a model if she wanted to."

Growing tired of the endless compliments the pretty girl was saying about her friend, he sighs, leaning back. "What is it? Compliment Nari day?"

Jugyeong halts mid sentence at his sudden defensiveness. "Sorry? I didn't think you would mind since you and Nari are friends...Though I haven't seen you two talk in a while, is she alright? She's been kinda absent."

"Shes..fine." Seojun frowns, still concerned about her after what happened a week ago. She's been avoiding him like the plague, but he wasn't exactly helping his case seeing as he hasn't spoken to her. It's not that he doesn't want to he's just...confused.

He doesn't want to confront her while still being caught in between Jugyeong and Her, it's not fair to her and he knows just how much it hurts to feel like a second choice to someone you like. He would be lying if he said that even though he was sitting with Jugyeong right now, he couldn't help but let his mind wander to her.

Her eyes, her hair, he outfits that she always seems to put hours of thoughts into, her smile...her lips.

Her lips..

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, Nari's arms wrapping around Seojun's neck as Seojun's hands went from her waist to her cheeks, pulling her in impossibly close.

Shaking out of it, he quickly grabs the meat from his plate and eats it passive aggressively, unbeknownst to a rambling Jugyeong. Taking a sip from his cup, he finally listens to Jugyeong's rambling. "You've..You've had a lot of girlfriends right?"

"Why do you ask?" Seojun chokes on his drink, looking up at the girl weirdly.

"What do you save them as on your phone?" Jugyeong ignores his question, blatantly. "Do guys not care about that type of thing?"

Seojun crosses his arm, cocking a brow. "We do care about that type of thing. When I get a girlfriend I save them as something super sweet. Like my love, my baby, pretty girl, hearts too..Things like that just seem appropriate to me."

"I see..." Jugyeong frowns before she perks up. "Remember what I told you on the school trip?"

Seojun's face goes blank, "I don't want to hear you say it, so don't say it."

"I'm going out with Suho."

Seojun throws his fork down, leaning back. "You never listen. I said not to say it."

"I don't want to either!" Jugyeong exclaims, scoffing. "But I bawled my eyes out in front of you about liking him, how could I not tell you?"

"I won't congratulate you." Seojun sighs, looking down at his plate with a small pout. But his brows furrow when he processes what she said. 

Suho and Jugyeong are dating.

You'd think after pining after the girl for half of the school year, this would break his heart.

Though it does sting a little to hear since he's still attracted to her, this doesn't feel nearly as bad as he felt when he saw Nari and Minjun just sitting with each other.

Seeing Jugyeong with that baseball guy ticked him off but not as much as when he saw Nari on Minjun's back. 

Does he really like Jugyeong more than Nari?

Or has he liked Nari so much that he pushed it off as something else?

He always felt comfortable around the girl, since they first met to their last encounter, everything between the two just always felt right. He felt at peace with her, she was like his best friend and he could tell her anything, embarrass himself in front of her, cry around her, laugh around her.

He didn't feel like that around Jugyeong, he liked her personality, how sweet she was, but he didn't know her like the back of his hand, how would he feel about her if he saw her at her lowest, if he saw all her family issues, if he saw her flaws.

He seen that all with Nari.

"You're eating well, do you want more?" Jugyeong smiles, cutting him out of his trance.

"No." Seojun cuts her off, looking up at her determined. "If I had a girlfriend, I'd want to brag about her and tell everyone..."

"Oh.." Jugyeong says, sighing.

"Jugyeong..." Seojun coughs, leaning back before looking up at the pretty girl, she hums, curious.

"Um...There's this girl I like, but she thinks I like someone else.." Seojun confesses, "And let's say something happened between the two of us and I want to make it up to her..What do girls like?"

Jugyeong, surprised, sits up. "Is it Nari?!"

"SHH!" Seojun sits up, annoyed at the girl. "It..It might be, just help me out!"

Jugyeong laughs loudly, startling him. "Seojun, Nari's an understanding person, I'm sure if you just buy her something sentimental she'll forget all about it! Omg you two would be so cute together!"

Seojun shakes his head, "No..It's-It's deeper than that, I really messed up."

Jugyeong frowns, "Then with whatever you did, be honest. I'm not sure if you've messed up before but honesty is the best way."

Seojun groans, "No, I'm serious, like I really messed up."

Jugyeong's brows raise. "Well at this point, just give up!"

· •

"And I kissed him!" Nari screams at Minjun and Ms. Park who are both extremely startled at the girl who's telling the story for what seems like the billionth time this week. "Why'd I do that?! I'm so stupid!"

Minjun shakes his head, disagreeing. "No, Seojun is, for not liking you...And for thinking I like you, that's gross."

Nari's head snaps to him, baffled at his inconsiderateness. "Minjun! I get it, I'm revolting!"

"No! Not like that! You're gorgeous! Too pretty for him if you ask me!" Minjun scoffs.

Ms. Park laughs. "That's not true, Minjun, Seojun is a very handsome boy, and he has a heart of gold, I feel you should talk to him about it! A boy would not kiss you back if he didn't like you!"

"Yes they would." Minjun and Nari said simultaneously.

Nari threw her arms up dramatically. "Men are easy!"

Ms. Park laughs, nodding. "Yes, they are, but he likes you. I met him once and when you came down from those stairs he looked like he had seen a goddess."

Nari frowns, shaking her head. Plopping down on the couch across from them, she pouts. "He likes someone else, she's pretty, sweet and much better than me if I'm being honest...I have too much flaws, maybe that's why he prefers her.."

Minjun frowns, seeing his best friend throw herself down so much. "Let's change the topic yeah?"

"Yeah, we should, If Naeun saw me like this she would slap me across my head." Nari jokes, looking down at her lap.

"How..How've you been taking the news of your mother?" Ms. Park speaks up, eyeing the girl carefully to see if she's crossing any boundaries.

"I-I don't know.." Nari admits shakily, "I'm ashamed of her, and I hate to say it but it's making me have a little sympathy for my father.."

"He's not a bad man," Ms. Park admits, "I don't speak of him a lot because he does need a lot of help, but from all the years I've known, it's clear that he does have a bit of a heart.."

"But then why did he fire you so carelessly? You guys have been struggling because of him and it's not fair." Nari brings up, "I can't believe I almost had sympathy for him!"

Minjun laughs, "Nari, calm down, we're fine."

"That makes me think..." Nari begins skeptically, "Do you think the public knows of what happened to my mother and him? Or do you think he brushed it under the rug to save their images?"

"Nari, what're you thinking?" Ms. Park asks, firmly.

"I'm thinking I ought to give him a taste of how nasty I can really be." Nari chuckles, ignoring Ms. Park's disapproving glance. "I think I know how to get your job back.."

WORDS❞ 1.6k
CHAPTER❞ 44
SCENE❞ 10/11
EDITED❞ srsly I'm done reading overr
A/N❞ HEYYYY

QUESTION
What do you think
Seojun should do to
win Nari back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.5K 28
โ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก?โž โ๐™ž'๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโž โ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™™...
43.5K 2.1K 23
ใ€" ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ"ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ two former friends start fake dating each other with the idea of actu...
243K 7.7K 33
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. L...
44K 1.2K 12
โ once upon a time, the planets, and the fates, and all the stars aligned . . . โž [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off, she's...