Questionable Choices [Yan!DSM...

By ItsMe_Satan

Many people have had questions regarding technology, but in a world like yours, are people still wondering? ... More

INTRODUCTION + PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: R orpv blfi elrxv (:
Chapter 2: Blf nzpv nv uvvo (:
Chapter 3: Dsb Hzkmzk? (:
Chapter 4: Sld fmvckvxgvw, yfg mlg fmkovzhzmg ^^
Chapter 5: R hdvzi R'n hllib 0>
Chapter 6: Blf'iv xlmufhrmt nv ^^
Chapter 7: Xlnv yzxp ^^
Chapter 9: R xzm'g dzrg $
Chapter 10: Blfi hprm rh hl xlnuligrmt (:
Chapter 11: Hfnnzirvh <3
Chapter 12: R'n qfhg gibrmt gl kilgvxg blf $
Chapter 13: Lmv wzb ^^
Chapter 14: Gszmp blf (:
Chapter 15: Wlm'g dliib, nb olev,
Chapter 16: Blf'iv ufoo lu hfikirhvh ^^
Chapter 17: ... ^<>^
Chapter 18: R hzd rg ###
Chapter 19: Hgzb zdzb uiln srn <3
Chapter 20: Svok nv -|-->
Chapter 21: Gsvb orpv blf -|-->
Chapter 22: Hsld nv dsl blf ivzoob ziv *
Chapter 23: R nvzmg rg, blf pmld
Chapter 24: Qzivw ^^
Chapter 25: Blf ollp zyhlofgvob yvzfgrufo (:
Chapter 26: Wzmxv drgs gsvn <3
Chapter 27: They've Arrived
Chapter 28: A Good Excuse
Chapter 29: Object of Your Love
Chapter 30: Body Heat
Chapter 31: Indoor Playhouse
Chapter 32: The Problem
Chapter 33: Sklergons
Chapter 34: Your Fault
Chapter 35: Break Up
Chapter 36: Blame
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: We're Friends, Right?
Chapter 39: My Unfinished Symphony
Chapter 40: The Smartest Person
Special Chapter: Pride
Chapter 41: They Know
Chapter 42: My Love
Chapter 43: In Charge
Chapter 44: Tellus Hisce, Vel Istam, Quae Facit Ut Laedar, Mutando Perde Figuram
Chapter 45: Control
Chapter 46: A Risky Idea
Chapter 47: I Choose Sally
Chapter 48: So Am I
Chapter 49: The Town That Survived
Epilogue
Q&A + Fun Facts + Update!

Chapter 8: R xzm'g yvorvev R uvoo uli blf ^^

2.8K 99 234
By ItsMe_Satan

"What about we make an appointment for a next visit, Y/N?" the doctor, whom Eret brought you to, asks with a faint smile on his face. As much as you dislike doctors, you have to admit that this one is quite comforting, if anything. And the fact that he has no arm is quite hilarious as well, considering he's a doctor. "Tomorrow is good for me, I'm sure I can make some time for you then. That's also when I'll have the diagnosis and when I can prescribe you some medication, in case this is necessary. Do you have time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I have nothing to do tomorrow. What time?"

"Ten o'clock. Until that time, make sure I'll be able to contact you at all times, even if it's just via text."

"Does this mean I have to skip sleep again?"

"No, not at all. Make sure you get at least eight hours of sleep tonight. I meant it more in a sense of 'don't just break your phone or something'. You know what? Never mind." Ponk stands up and so do you, as you shake hands as well. "Thank you for coming, by the way. It is always better to come even if you don't think it's that severe."

"And you get money for it," you chuckle. "Maybe you can buy some mechanical arm." Ponk sighs and shakes his head.

"Y/N, I don't care about the money. If I did, I would have just had to go to Eret and asked for some. Yet, this is the only time they're ever giving me money and that's for your appointment. Plus: I'm fine with just one arm. It's not handy, but it's better than nothing."

"Pun intended?" He just sighs again and walks to the door to open it for you.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N. Remember to take a good night rest. Take a notebook with you tomorrow to write some stuff down for the session then. Make sure to choose one that is empty."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do, I'll do. Later, Ponk." You wave him goodbye before going into the waiting room, where Eret is talking to someone while awaiting your presence. Once he catches sight of you, he stands up.

"And? How did it go?"

"I had very low expectations to begin with, so I'm not disappointed. Why does he have no arm though? I kept getting distracted."

"Never ask someone why they miss a limb," the man that was talking to Eret before you marched in, speaks, as he also stands up. "And how short is your concentration span if that is the one thing distracting you? Surely, you've seen him before somewhere."

"My concentration span is non-existent, stranger. And no, I have not seen him before anywhere. Why? Should I have?"

"Ponk is one of the best doctors this city knows," Eret explains with a smile on his face. "He's been on the television a few times."

"Well, I don't watch TV all that much. Nor do I read the news. Most of the time it's about the same shit anyway." How the fuck do you know? It's not like you ever watch or read the news. The stranger lets out a sigh before looking at Eret.

"It was good speaking with you again, Eret. But if this is the person who was in need of a therapist, then I think that even Ponk can't save them anymore."

"And who the fuck are you to make such an assumption about me?" you snarl and the man locks eyes with you right away, narrowing them in the process.

"Sam Dude, founder of Pandora's Security Service." He holds out his hand for you to shake, but you don't do it.

"Don't insult me like that ever again, Mr. Dude. Besides, aren't you the guy who has installed the security at the Manifold Hotel? I heard some bad stories about you."

"You'll hear bad stories about everyone," he simply responds, crossing his arms. "I'm pretty certain that I've heard some bad stories about you as well."

"Oh yeah? Tell me one."

"I will not stoop down to your level. I still have a partner to visit." Without saying another word, he walks past you, holding his chin a bit in the air pridefully, to the doctor's office. Hold up, your (admittedly amazing) new doctor has a relationship with this entitled douchebag? Why? And why did he seem to be so quick to turn down your question about Ponk's disappeared arm? You look at Eret with so many questions racing through your head, but he simply smiled.

"Don't worry about it. He may have lost his arm but he's still one of the best doctors. Only difference is that he can't perform any surgeries anymore, but other than that, I couldn't bring you to anyone better."

"I'm not worried about him being a bad doctor, I just want to know why he lost his arm. I'm going to spill all my secrets to this guy in a way, so I might as well know something about him, right?" This doesn't feel like the right mindset to have, but you're not going to therapy because you have healthy mindsets anyway.

"Come on, Y/N. I think it's time for you to go home again. You've had a tough day already." You let out a sigh, knowing that Eret is right. No, you're not going to try and come up with excuses of why he is wrong: you've had to deal with a psycho A.I., a night without any sleep, drugs from a crazy scientist and a discovery that one of the people you were closest to, has been lying to you and keeping secrets from you. Oh, and let's not forget about the potential immortal fish that is Phukkit.

Well, at least you can come home to a loving cat. Sherlock will never betray you, after all.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wilbur

Hey

Just wanted to check up on you

I'm fine

You are?

Y/N, it's okay if you're not, you don't have to hide it

Oh please

Fake it till you make it amirite

But fr I'm fine

You didn't look fine when you left

Nobody at that company is fine Wilbur that says ablsoltuely motnhing

The only thing that isn't fine here is how autoricoreccrt is failing me

God this is frustrating

Where are you right now?

Car

Going home

You're texting while driving?

What

No

Lmao

You think I can cdrive a car without causing an accident?

Nah  friend is driving

What friend?

Eret

Herobrine's child?

Yeah them

You're friends with them?

Yeah ofc

Who isn't

They're like the least difficult person to hang around with like how can someone not be friend with them or at least like them

I'll just keep my mouth shut

But are you sure you're alright?

You can always just return and I'll do a quick check-up

Last time you wanted to help me you wornsedned my anxiety attack lmao

Thanks but no thanks

I already have a drugs dealer lmao

What?

Is that a joke or not?

Half

I mean I guess you can see it as a joke when I'm talking about Quackity but tomorrow I prb have a drugs dealer lmao

A legal one but a drugs dealer nevertheless

I'm extremely confused right now

I'm always confused

Welcome ot my world

I'd like to leave now

Then lave

I'm not keeping you capticve

If anything I'd preer it you left thank you

Why?

Am I that bad?

Absolutely

That's a joke, right Y/N?

Bruh do you really have to ask that lmao

Ofc it is you're not tha bad

Just makwe sure I odn't regret this statement

I will :)

Ew don't use that meoji

Emoki

Emoji

Reminds meof Dream

:-)

I still hate it

But It's better

Why do you hate Dream so much?

How is that a question after what I told you yesterday

Bro have you not been listening

And here I was thinking I had a good support system

I mean I neer thought that but tstill

I'm sorry

I mean

I'm sorry if that's not how you felt

Just know that you can come to me whenever you need someone, okay? :-)

You only know me a day lmao

Yeah so?

You're a nice person

Haha

I'm not kidding Y/N

I think you're amazing

And this comes from someone who only knows you for a day

Exactly

How the fuck can you judge me when you only know me a day

Trust me it's all going downhill from now on

Typing...

Typing...

Bro don't type a whole paragraph and then just delete it now I want to know what you were typing

Shouldn't have been so impatient then hehe

Wilbruhhh

I don't fucking know what's going on anymore in my life lmao

These past days have gone from "sleep and do nothing" to "what the fuck just happened" and I cannot just switch modes this quickly

Am I dying

Don't worry, according to Dream, you seemed to be healthy other than your anxiety

You're going to be fine, Y/N

Change can be difficult but I'll help you through it, promise

I mean

As long as you won't go all Doki Doki on me Idrc

What do you mean?

I mean

He went all crazy and psycho and it does not make me feel good at all

He also feels too hman when I saw him at DeMeter

Like with a body he's too human but as an A.I. on an app he gets too invasive

As in privacy

Like I feel like he goes through all my stuff and reads all of my messages on Pogyber

You know what I mean?

I know yeah

But don't worry, we're fixing him

So you're admitting that I was right

Is that really your priority, Y/N?

Ofc

Well no not exactly

What I find important is that you admit you'r e wrong

Cuz you are

But you'r ean asshoe too

Asshoe?

I meant asshole butit's just as accurate tbh

But just say you're wrong

You're wrong

No say "I'm wrong"

I'm not going to, I'm sorry

I do not accept your apology

What?

Come on, you gotta be kidding

I don't do kids Wilbur

God that sounds different than I thought It would

Inogre it

Ogre?

Are we talking about Shrek now?

I-

I'm just going to keep my mouth shut lmao

You're quite boring

A lto more boring than I thought you'd be

What?

I can be fun

You'll just have to come back and see ;)

You forgot the nose

Oh right

;-)

(----:

This is Swuidworkad

Squidward

What

No this is

:==-)

No nvm yours looks better

I'm superior hehehehehe

I mean

I guess

You are in a sense

Lfmao wdym

(flmao

*lamof

*lmfao

I don't know

I just feel like you're more of a leader than a follower

You'd be absolutely right

And you're the more dominant one

I-

What 💀

idslyqhgoiqejagoiqreljfdlvw

I don't mean in the y'know way

Typing...

Typing...

Damn you like deleting paragraphs don't ya

Bro don't start typing some longs explanation again I understand

I was just messing with ya lmao

You like messing with people huh?

You also messed with Dream, didn't you?

Did Tommy say?

God fuckijng dammit Tommy tells you everything doesn't he lmao

I'd like to think so but he is a teenagers, I'm sure there are things even I don'tknow

Ha

*HA

I'M INFECTING YOU AS WELL WITH THE TYPING DSIASEA

BHAHAHA

WILBY HAS THE DISEASE NOW TOO

What

Wilby?

Yeah

It's an inside joke between Jommy and I but I assumed that he told you about it

He must not have

Sorry I hope it dind't make you feel uncomfortalb

E

No that's not the problem haha

I just was surprised that's all

Okay then

Maybe I'll find the right moments

You can call me that just all the time lol

I don't mind really

Yeah tub then it gets boring

Oh wait I'm ome

Home

That took quite some time

I'm pretty sure Eret let me text with you a bit longer and just drove around a bit more yk

Oh

So you have to go now?

Yeah

Have some stuff to do

Some sleep to get

Oh

Well

Sweet dreams then, Y/N :-)

Haha thx

Bye

________________________________________________________________________________

Wilbur puts down his phone and stares a bit into the distance, that weird feeling in his stomach again. Wilby. Wilby. You called him Wilby. Just thinking about that moment again causes his cheeks to warm up as he allows his head to rests in his hands.

Wilby. You called him Wilby. God, why did it make him feel this way?

The beating of his heart, the sweaty hands, the feeling of being in a rollercoaster. All of those things, only because he simply thought of you. It could only have one logical explanation: he was indeed in love. The first time, he'd ever had a crush, was on Sally, and that one was only mildly. And even the relationship he had with her, felt like it wasn't even that deep. But this is something else. And he doesn't even understand why. Why is it you he feels so attracted towards? Sure, you're quite stunning, but there are more stunning people in the world, yet you're the one that caught his eyes. Sure, you're smart, but you're not smarter than he is. God, why is it that you, out of all people, is the one that seems to be the right one? Has he lost his mind?

A knock can be heard on his door and Wilbur tells the visitor to come in, to see Dream entering his office. The robot had simply been doing some tasks just as always and had had to welcome some guests inside, who wanted to see if they could possibly help DeMeter out with some stuff. Or something like that. Wilbur hasn't gone to the meeting: he'd told Fundy and Tommy to take care of it. Hell, he doesn't even know the guy's or the company's name.

"Dream? What could you possibly want?" The robot closes the metal door and locks it, causing Wilbur to be a lot more interested now. Anyone would mistake Dream for being human. The only thing giving away that he wasn't one, were the glowing eyes behind that mask.

Dream sits down in front of Wilbur, staring at Wilbur's desk for a bit before speaking up. "The company wanted to work together with us. Apparently, they're not sure what they're going to expertise in yet, but it is mostly going to be focused on gambling."

"I see. Does this company have a name?"

"No, not yet. But the project name is Las Nevadas. They're going to come up with some more "casino-y name", the founder spoke."

"Is the founder someone I know?"

Dream falls silent for a moment. It has to be. There's no way it isn't. "Do you remember Quackity?" Quackity. Yes, you mentioned that name in your conversation with him.

"He's a friend of Y/N's, isn't he?" Wilbur asks, feeling positively weird when mentioning your name. Dream nods before projecting a hologram in front of Wilbur, showing the picture of the person in question. Wilbur looks up right away. "He wanted to work here, didn't he? He was Schlatt's fiancé, wasn't he?" You're friends with him? Does that mean that you and Schlatt already knew each other? No, that can't be the case, can it?

"He was indeed. And he did indeed. It seems like he has decided to start his own company if he cannot join DeMeter." Wilbur feels himself getting hotter and sweatier, so he opens his window to let a bit of air in.

"And that's Y/N's best friend, right?" he asks, looking at Dream intensely in the hopes that the A.I. would know. He did.

"Yes, I believe it is." There is so much more the A.I. could say. Wilbur knows what Dream had done. Dream had managed to get onto your laptop and go through the basic files: the scientist had seen it in Dream's memory while doing the check-up yesterday. Now, there were quite some files that he could not enter since he needed a password, which he could not decipher, just like he could not – for the life of him – discover the code on your other phone. The phone you just used to contact Wilbur, not Quackity.

You contacted him. Not your best friend.

"Do you know if Y/N has ever been in any relationship?"

"I do not believe they have ever been in a relationship, no. But I cannot say this for sure. They don't seem like the type to just give information for free and, from what I've seen, they're a good actor."

"How compatible are we?" The answer is obvious, yet Dream acts as if he doesn't understand. "Show me how compatible we are, Dream. The answer is obvious, isn't it?"

"You have more compatibility with Sally than with Y/N. Not that 13% is a lot, but it is more than 6%. And considering that Sally left you after that argument, I do not think that you and Y/N would be a good match at all."

"So, who do they have the best match with? From everyone in your database?" Wilbur wants to hear him say it. He wants to hear the robot say 'with me', but he knows that Dream is smarter than that.

"At the third place of being the best match for them, with a percentage of eighty-seven, we have me. Second place, with a percentage of ninety-six, is Sally. And the person who has the most chance with Y/N, is your brother." Wilbur raises his eyebrow. Tommy? No, surely, Tommy can't be it. And Sally can't be the right one for you either. But neither is Dream.

"What about the person least compatible with them?"

"You."

"Other than me, I mean?"

"Well, there isn't anyone who scores as low as you do, but I do have to say that it is difficult to say for Schlatt. It is possible for him to be the one most compatible with Y/N, but also for him to be the least compatible with them. That is the trickiest one." When a silence falls between the two, Wilbur's sighs breaks the silence and Dream tilts his head. "Surely, you can't tell me that you have fallen for them, right? You barely know them. It's not even been twenty-four hours, Wilbur."

"Remind me who developed a crush on them after one day of messaging them, Dream? And no, I do not love them or anything. I am simply curious, I guess." Dream just stares at him. He knows. And Wilbur knows he knows. He's good at hiding his true feelings, but Dream is not a robot for nothing.

He sees right through him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 113 18
RE-WRITTEN As your being fostered it just so happens to be your life changing experience Finally! A rewrite oh my views favourite books of mine! Pl...
41.5K 568 20
Hey guys this is my first story, this book will contain some off the dsmp members. This book will also contain some swearing and abuse, if there is a...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
98.1K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...