Q&A + Fun Facts + Update!

FANART SECTION

Made by: Cookie!

Made by: Cookie!

________________________________________________________________________________

I have some unfortunate news regarding the bonus chapter. There's not going to be a bonus chapter. I had started writing it yesterday and I had already come pretty far, but I had done this in a different Word-document (the same one in which I had written the pride chapter) and when I turned on my computer today, turns out it had restarted. At first, this didn't seem like a problem, but now there seems to be an issue with the document in which it's been written (I have had this before, by the way, but with an Excel document, so I don't have the patience to try and fix it). This means that there will be no bonus chapter, but simply the Q&A with some fun facts about the story instead! My apologies for the inconvenience (:

Q&A

Who was your easiest character to write (other than Y/N) and develop?

Honestly, I'm not sure. But I personally think that Wilbur was the easiest character to write for me, mainly because I have written him before, and as a yandere too. Dream is probably the second easiest character (up till now) for me to write.

How did you get into writing?

I wish I knew. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, so I have no idea how I got into it. When I was young (I'd say around 6 or 7) I already wrote TMNT fanfiction, even if I had no idea that fanfiction was even a thing. I just rewrote the episodes with my own OC in them, in the form of a script. And before that, I wrote some other stuff when I was even younger, although that had no plot and just a character who got a cat or dog.

Are there any previous chapters that you would edit your writing in, or are you satisfied with how you've written them?

No, I don't think so. I mean, I'm sure that there are chapters I wish I'd written differently, but I don't like reading my stuff back with the intention of pointing out every flaw of it, in a sense. I think I prefer reading it back in a few years and seeing how I've improved even more. I'm satisfied with the way I've written them, not necessarily because every single word is just the definition of perfection or something like that, but because it came straight (gay) from the heart. Writing is a passion of mine, so I tend to be less perfectionistic about everything, which is only good for me, haha!

Who are your least favourite character to write and develop/who was your most difficult character to write and develop?

I don't have any least favourite, but I do have some characters that I haven't been able to give the time they deserve yet, thus making them harder to write and develop. I think the best example of this, being Quackity.