Chapter 21: Gsvb orpv blf -|-->

For once in your life, you feel good about yourself. For once in your life, you feel as if you can actually conquer the entire world if you wanted to. Because looking down at your old friend, who hurt you in a way even Dream wouldn't dare, needing help and choosing to crawl back to you, feels so refreshing. He's out of breath, out of energy, and covered with blood, which doesn't even belong to himself. There is mud on his clothing as well and the hair on his head is messy, even if you, after having seen the recording of him, already know it's nothing but a disguise.

You never thought that you'd see him again. Not after the number of calls he ignored, or the many messages he read. You were convinced he hated you. But here he is, probably running away from the cops who earlier passed your house.

And he's asking for your help.

But are you going to give it to him?

"I need your help, Y/N. Please, let me inside." You just stare back at him. But after a bit of that, you take a step back, causing Technoblade to have the impression that you are indeed going to let him inside. Instead, you just throw the door in his face. You prepare yourself to go upstairs and just sleep through this night, but the aggressive knocking and begging on the other side of the door stop you. "Please, you can't do this to me! Don't you know what happens when they find me? They're going to put me in a cell, or worse, a limbo! You can't do this to me, we were friends, weren't we?!" You're furious. And not just a little either. But if he's going to continuously bang your door, then he might as well break in later, since he seems to have no problem whatsoever with committing crimes. So, after having taken a deep breath, you open the door swiftly and grab him by the wrist, throwing him into the hallway where he lands with a loud bang. With the same speed, you close the door and lock it immediately as well.

"If this is a fucking trap, I'll kill you," you snarl at Techno right away, who's now sitting up right and looking at his wrist, with which he must have broken the fall.

"I can't remember you being so strong. Or..." He mumbles something else under his breath, but you can't catch it. It does piss you off, though.

"I can't remember you being a fucking wimp," you respond, trying to make it obvious that he's not that welcome in the safety of your house. "But you know, people change in that decade you act as if they don't exist, so what else did you expect, asshole?" Loud sounds can be heard to announce the upcoming storm and you walk towards your window, opening the curtain a little to see the white bits of snow coming down. You'd completely forgotten about that.

Fuck.

"So, when are you planning to leave? And when did you decide that you'd look better as a pig?"

As soon as you mention this, he freezes in place, looking at you suspiciously. He presses one of the buttons in his clothing and there he goes. The illusion disappears. From human to humanoid pig. "How did you know?"

"You're not as good as you think you are. But now answer my question. When are you planning to leave? And what the fuck makes you think I would let you inside?"

"Listen, I understand that it must be hard to hide a criminal and all of that, but know that I'm thankful for your help anyway."

"Oh, I have no problem hiding a criminal, Techno. You're the problem. So, when are you going to leave? Ten minutes?"

"Ten minutes? The police are looking for me and you want to throw me out again in ten minutes?"

"What? You really think that just because you're some rich asshole you can just commit murders without consequences? Don't play the victim here, Techno, you chose this." A silence falls between the two of you for a moment and Technoblade lets out a sigh, before sitting down on the couch with his dirty clothing. "You're going to leave my house the next morning. I don't want to see you, just like you don't want to see me."