Special Chapter: Pride

Before I begin, a few things that I really have to say:

- This is when everybody is alive. So this is going to have the alive Sally and Jared because I need those two too much in my life

- None of the events is like canon canon. it's just for pride! 

- These are headcanons although some are canon. A majority are not important to the story, which is why they're not canon canon. I hope this makes sense.

- The headcanons are of the characters in Questionable Choices, not necessarily of the DSMP itself

Have fun!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your alarm clock goes off and, even if you usually cannot get out of bed, you now manage to properly and immediately throw yourself out. This is the day. The entire City will be filled with flags and there will be many activities today: more than usual. It's that time of the year. The moment when everybody is equal, no matter your gender or sexuality.

It's your favourite time.

Y/N L/N

Pronouns: Depends on reader, written with they/them

Sexuality: Asexual
Asexual was chosen because I, the author, am asexual and I like writing asexual characters.

Romantic attraction written with: Panromantic
Y/N's romantic attraction depends on the sexuality of the reader.
Panromantic was because the reader might have their own preference, so they can fill it in themselves.

Gender written with: Agender
Y/N's gender depends on the gender identity of the reader.
Agender was chosen because Y/N is written as a character who has no sense of gender whatsoever. It is also chosen because I, the author, identify as agender.

After you throw on some clothes, you leave the room and run downstairs, almost falling off the stairs in the process. The smell of fried egg and bacon fills your nose and you quicken to the kitchen, where your lovely girlfriend is already preparing some breakfast. She has a sweet smile on her face as she hums a song unfamiliar to you, until she hears you coming downstairs. Putting the food on a plate, she continues humming, before walking away from the kitchen to give you a hug and dance with you a little.

"I think we could do it if we tried, if only to say you're mine," she sings with her angelic voice, making you fall in love with her all over again. "Sofia, know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime."

Sally Salmon

Pronouns: Any, primarily she/they

Gender: Genderfluid

Polyamorous

Sexuality: Lesbian, or bisexual with preference for girls
If the reader identifies as male, Sally is bisexual with a preference for girls.
If the reader has identified as male after the age of sixteen, even if the reader now identifies as something else, Sally is bisexual. This is because Sally at least caught romantic feelings around the age of sixteen.
There is a reason for Sally to get with Wilbur even if she is not interested in a relationship with a man, by the way! This will be explored later in the story.

You laugh as she embraces you with love, closing her eyes once she feels your arms around her. "I love you so much," she then whispers, already knowing that she won't be able to spend too much time with you today, since she's helping Jack organize the activities at the Manifold Hotel.