A Genius Child's Development

By Thealovesbishies

At the age of 6 , a certain child committed homicide. He killed his own father and uncle , stole their money... More

Chapter 1 - Traumatic Incident
Chapter 2 - Shao Xiaolin's Death
Chapter 3 - Neighborhood
Chapter 4 - Cui Manyan
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapters 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 18

504 36 9
By Thealovesbishies

Teacher Qi and Zhang finished talking and suddenly realized that there are supposed to be two little students standing behind them but the moment they realized that , the two students were already missing. 

Qi Ru immediately slapped his forehead and massaged his temple in a stressful manner.  " Oh i forgot to introduce you my two top rankers .I was so engrossed and excited meeting each other again that i forgot the existences of those two . "

Zhang Churan widened her eyes in shock and immediately bowed in apology.  " I'm so sorry Teacher Qi , i made you forget the two participants . "

Qi Ru immediately waved his hands and chuckled.  " Don't worry , I'm sure we could easily find those two cute boys . "

Qi Ru does not worry much , especially whenever he thought about that poker faced Shao Boya.  The only boy he's worried about is that drawing addict Lin GenXin , that little boy would always search for beautiful places to sketch on . Whenever he saw beautiful places , he would always stop by to start sketching and painting .

Hearing his words , only then did Zhang Churan sighed in relief . The two then hurriedly roamed around to search for the two students . While the two teachers searched for them , the said little boys are now currently roaming around the campus trying to explore the school thinking that their teacher was still busy talking with Teacher Zhang .

Lin GenXin's eyes are now sparkling with admiration whenever they passed by three floored buildings . In their school , there are no storeyed buildings because of the safety of children . Children same as their age were usually active and naughty and accidents often happened . If Shao Boya and Lin GenXin weren't smart they would have long been tricked to be kidnapped . During the time they were  exploring the school they have always been stopped by some sister-brother hearted students and always talked to them in a manner that they were two naive little children who only look cute .

Lin GenXin has the mood to interact with them but Shao Boya does not, so he just remained silent the whole time as they talked while he elementary students led them around the campus . Honestly , he's also inwardly amazed since he never have entered a building before ( except the mall ) . It's pretty interesting to see the students looking down on the ground floor from the second floor .

'  the room up there must be full of cool breeze . ' Shao Boya thought as he and Lin GenXin climb upstairs to visit the classrooms of the elementary students .

Cui Manyan led them into his classroom and introduced the two little kindergarten students to his classmates .

" Hey! i brought you guys my two little brothers! " said Cui Manyan as he smiled  handsomely and pushed the two little boys in front of the crowd of students .

Lin GenXin and Shao Boya faced tens of pairs of eyes that landed on them as if they were two exotic pandas in a zoo . Lin Genxin blushed in shyness while Shao Boya's face only darkened recieving their unnecessary attention .

" Oh my!!! Cui Manyan , these two little boys look so adorable , can i pinch their cheeks? " asked a certain young teenager wearing an expression full of sisterly love .

" How can these two angel like beings exist? i feel like these two are real angels that descended from the heavens to bless our eyes . "one taller girl rubbed  her eyes with a dazed expression .

" They don't seem to come from CBPS base from their uniform . "

Cui Manyan smiled then responded ." They are my younger brother's classmate from Yángguāng Province . "

[ Yángguāng - Sunshine ]

" Oh , i heard from my father that Xiao'tengfei was sent to your ancestral home to be disciplined? "

" Poor Tengfei , he can no longer enjoy a young master life in the city . "

The two little boys listened to their conversation and learned the reason why a young master from Cherry Blossom City would come to a countryside or rural place such as Greenleaf village of Sunshine province . It turned out that he was actually sent by Cui grandpa .

" oh right!! " a young boy suddenly remembered something .

The whole group then immediately turned to look at him .

" speaking of your younger brother , is he going to come here to cheer you on your competition later? " the young man asked .

The whole group immediately nodded in agreement then repeated it to Cui Manyan .

" of course , not only my younger brother but also my grandpa and my parents . They wouldn't miss this chance to boast their grandchildren to their peers . " said Cui Manyan and subconsciously looked down at his hands .

The group continued talking and the two little guys learned something about Cui Manyan again . It was said that Cui manyan is talented at music . His voice is also good and he won a lot of trophies from participating on various nation wide competition , he even appeared on singing competition broadtcasted nationwide . He may not won the championship but he at least won the first place after the grand winner . It was three years ago and some people could still recognize Cui Manyan whenever they look at his face ..

Shao Boya couldn't relate to their topic because he was never fond of watching TV . When Shao Xiaolin was still alive , Shao Boya couldn't get the chance to watch TV due to Shao Xiaolin always shooing them away . Shao Boya once turn the TV before but he was only met with a heavy slap from Shao Xiaolin .After that time , Shao Boya never glanced at the TV again .

Speaking of singing competition , do winners also get money from it?

Shao Boya was curious . Since Cui Manyan is famous for his voice , Shao Boya thought to himself wether he also has talent in singing .

Singing ... he never sang before . He only sing the national hymn of the country and some nursery rhymes that don't need skillful techniques to be applied .

" How about you little boys? what are you good at? " someone asked .

Lin GenXin and Shao Boya simultaneously moved their heads to look at the questioner . Lin GenXin pointed at himself with a questioning gaze , then the other party nodded . Lin GenXin fiddled with his hands and blushed like a bashful gnome . Shao Boya looked at him then turned to look back at the questioner only to see the questioner looking back at him with a pair of eager eyes .

Shao Boya pursed his lips and avoided his gaze . Cui Manyan however ignored Shao Boya's unwillingness to speak and immediately interjected . " yeah right , Xiao'boya , what are you good at? "

Lin GenXin turned to look at his idol , perking up his ears , ready to mark down what his idol is good at.

Shao Boya clicked his tongue then turned to look at the crowd .

The whole class had long since noticed Shao Boya's personality . During their conversation , he was the only one who always listen but never talks . Lin GenXin   although a shy little boy , he still gives response whenever he was asked , contrarily , Shao Boya would always turn his head to the side whenever the crowd is about to ask his opinion or story . Shao Boya is a cute little guy , they couldn't bear to ignore him.  They are curious about him and wanted to get to know him. 

Shao Boya was overwhelmed by their attention and reluctantly puckered his lips in annoyance as he answered . " I'm ... "

" ... " The waiting crowd. 

Cui Manyan -- ( smiling dog jpg. ) " ... "

Shao Boya's face darkened but he still answered . " I'm good at cooking . "

" Ooooh~ " the whole crowd .

Cui Manyan . " That's a very good skill for a young boy like you , so what else are you good at? "

Shao Boya avoided meeting his eyes then answered with an annoyed expression . " I'm good at doing house chores . "

" ... " Crowd .

" !!! " Cui Manyan .

" Hahahahah! " Cui Manyan .

" Shao Boya seems to be a very sensible child . My classmates have to feel shame for skipping their sweeping duties . "

" Fcc "

" Why did it bounce towards us , we're just asking . How come it landed on the topic of doing sweeping duties . "

" ... We screwed up , i remembered that i got a minus one on the class monitor's record . "

" Serves you right . "

They talked for a long time . Lin GenXin and Shao Boya, however , felt that there's seems to be something that they have forgotten .

---

The said forgotten , Qi Ru . " I'm screwed ,my two top students couldn't be found . "

The two young teachers panted in tiredness and knelt down depressingly . Zhang Churan covered her lips in distress and said . " It's all my fault , sorry Qi Ru.  "

Zhang Churan felt like crying and there's a drop of tear that is threathening to drop down anytime upon her eyes .

Qi Ru immediately patted her back and said . " Don't worry , those two are smart ones . They are just probably roaming around the whole campus . The school is just too large for us to circle . "

Zhang Churan nodded and calmed down . " Then let's go to the guardhouse to check if they are there , if not then let them dispatch some staffs to search for those kids.  "

Qi Ru worriedly looked at the sky as he pushed the rim of his glasses . " It's already time for lunch and the competition will start at 2:30 pm.  If those two gets tired of exploring , they will surely doze off during the competition hour.  "

---

While the two pitiful teachers are busy on searching for the two mischievous kids.  A certain family suddenly arrived at the primary school. 

The dean of the Cherry Blossom Primary School eagerly recieved the group and led them to a large hall used for the competition. Behind them is the parking lot of the school , were luxurious cars of varying brands are parked.  Participants from neighboring schools arrived with their own respective participants. 

The group that the Dean was eager to recieve is an influential family that comes from the capital city .

" Welcome to our school , Sir Yi.  " The Dean greeted with a pair of smiling close eyes.

The old man holding a cane walked towards the Dean and nodded . " Long time no see , Dean Zhao . "

Zhao Mingzhu laughed and waved his hand.  " Long time no see too , arr you here to attend your grandson's competition? "

Yi Cheng shook his head and slowly walked forward along with his grandson , Yi Meilin . " I'm here to confirm something . " Said the grandpa then moved his iris coldly at his grandson .

" Something that even my grandson doesn't want me to know . "

Yi Cheng then looked at the school plaque above the gate of the school . " School ... " Yi Cheng looked at Yi Meilin. 

" Is that bastard illegitimate son of yours studying here? "

Yi Meilin gulped then hang his head down . " No "

Yi Cheng sneered then proceeded.  " Today is the school's competition day where all the neighborhing schools gathered to compete their students . It seems that this bastard son of yours is a promising participant . "

Yi Meilin clenched his cold fist and secretly took a deep breathe to restrain his emotions. 

He couldn't bear to hear his grandfather to call Shao Boya a bastard. 

Shao Boya isn't a bastard! 

He's the fruit of his and Lu Meifeng's love .

" This son that you are eager to visit must be that Lu daughter's son right? "

" That Yi Boya ... "

" I heard that she cheated on you and that Yi Boya actually is not your child.  "

" Tell me , Yi Meilin ... Are you still hoping to get back with that Lu family's disgrace? "

Yi Cheng looked at Yi Meilin with cold eyes.  " You better give up on your hopeless desire . "

" your father would never allow a disgrace to join the Yi Family . "

Yi Meilin closed his eyes and interjected . " Grandfather ... Lu Meifeng is not a disgrace.  How many times do i have to prove that to you? Have you been poisoned by that woman's tricky accuses?"

" Lu Meifeng was never touched by other man other than me . "

" Grandfather , because of that fake fiance of mine ... My love one was hurt!! My son was hurt , their life descended to hell because of your feudal traditions!!! "

" Illegitimate? Aren't i also an illegitimate son of father's? "

" Yi Meilin!!! "

Yi Cheng struck his cane on the ground in anger.  " You better volume down your words . "

Yi Meilin clenched his fist as his gloomy eyes locked on the old man . " That woman that you guys are trying to bind me into ... I will never touch that woman even if you resort to illegal means . "

" That fake marriage contract , i will never acknowledge it . "

Yi Meilin walked out of the scene and kicked a stone to vent his anger . When Yi Meilin passed by the old man , Yi Cheng could see the gloomy and darkness within his grandson's eyes .

Anger , resentment , hatred , depression , cold , killing intent , obsession and etc.

He could see ... That his grandson no longer has the Yi Family within his eyes .

' Yi Meilin , now has turn his back to the family.  '

Yi Meilin has always been a filial child .

But ever since they tried to force Yi Meilin to marry that Sheng daughter of the Sheng family . Lu Meifeng's life has turned to worst . Her reputation was stained by unverified scandals and news about her cheating against Yi Meilin have spread like wildfire in their upper class society .Lu Meifeng has her second child back then and they were living peacefully together , but that Sheng daughter interjected and wanted to destroy their family .

Lu Meifeng and Yi Meilin were about to be married but that disaster came without any notice .

Lu Meifeng was taken advantage by her malicious relatives and she was disowned because of the pillow talk of the mistress of the Lu family head .

There's a lot of happening during that time , and Yi Meilin desperately wanted to chase Lu Meifeng and Yi Boya .

But Lu Meifeng along with her two children disappeared without any traces .

' Yi Boya '

His great grandson .... He might get Lu Meifeng's trace if he gets to see Yi Boya .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 44.4K 73
Since he was a young child, Tang Shui has been dutiful and has felt gratified by his parents' efforts to support his education. As a result, he kept...
350K 11K 72
Born into a family of villains, [l/n] [m/n] has been forced to go through hard training and experiments, taught to be a villain and to hate all heroe...
408K 18.1K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
74K 2.4K 10
🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨 (A/N: I think people don't know how to read tags, or just skip past them but it's a Bl (which means boyxboy) story. Just be...