ATEEZ Oneshots (Requests Clos...

By 31LouisTomlinson31

Just a bunch of random oneshots for ATEEZ, cos, why not (Also this is all fiction and none of the stuff I wri... More

Requests
Yeosang ~Attempted Suicide~
Wooyoung ~Too Annoying~
San ~Too Clingy~
Jongho ~Burden~
Wooyoung ~Misunderstanding~
Yeosang ~Hidden Sickness~
Hongjoong ~Sexual Assault~
Wooyoung ~Separation Anxiety ~
Seonghwa ~Hidden Injury~
Yeosang ~Abuse With No Mark~
San ~Migraine~
Yeosang ~Anxiety~
Seonghwa ~Paranoia~
Jongho ~Drugged~
Hongjoong ~Fainting~
Wooyoung (Harassed)
San ~Hidden Sickness~
Yeosang ~Too Innocent~
Yeosang, San, Hongjoong Seonghwa ~Vehicle Accident ~
San ~Concussion~
Hongjoong ~Attacked~
Seonghwa ~Fear of Heights~
Wooyoung ~Back Injury~
Wooyoung ~Stage Fright~
Yeosang ~Sensory Overload~
Wooyoung ~Telephone Voicemails~
Wooyoung ~Depression~
Wooyoung ~Depression~ [Part 2]
Hongjoong ~Sick or Not Sick~
San ~Shooting~
San & Yeosang ~Break In~
San ~Zombies~
Seonghwa ~Sexual Assault~
Hongjoong ~Healing Wounds~
Wooyoung + San ~Crashing Waves~
Wooyoung ~Useless~
Jung Wooyoung + Kim Hongjoong ~Hotel Fire~
Wooyoung ~Speak No Evil~
San ~Migraine Part 2~
~Wooyoung~ Sasaeng [Part 1]
Wooyoung ~Sasaeng~ [Part 2]
San ~Migraine Part 3~

Wooyoung ~Physical Abuse~

3.4K 58 25
By 31LouisTomlinson31

Trigger Warning

Physical Abuse and Choking, please don't read if this is triggering in any way

Wooyoung's POV

I've been having a bit of trouble with one of the dance instructors, Youngjay, all throughout Kingdom, since the very start. He apparently likes to hit people and finds that I was a lovely target for him. Even when we joined the Mayfly unit with BTOB and Stray Kids, he was still there, still wanting to make my life a living hell, knowing there was nothing I could do.

"Alright, that's good enough for now," Peniel said, clapping with a smile. We all let out breaths of relief, glad to finally finish practicing as it had been a long day. I immediately walked over to Sannie and Felix, wrapping my arms around their shoulders.

"Good job today," I said happily, pulling them close to my side.

"Thanks Hyung," Felix said, hugging me softly. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, ignoring the dull ache in my stomach where there was no doubt a bruise from one of my sessions with Youngjay.

"Ah, Wooyoung-ah." Speak of the Satan, and he will emerge. I quickly schooled my expression, plastering on a fake smile so no one would get suspicious as I removed my grip from the other two to face him..

"Yes Youngjay-ssi," I said, smiling sweetly to hide my discomfort.

"Would you like to do some extra practice with me," he asked. No, I would not. Not at all because I know how it will go, just like always. Before I could reply though, someone else spoke up.

"Why does Wooyoung Hyung need to do extra training," Jeongin asked, seeming confused. I was surprised, not expecting someone to actually question it.

"Youngie always likes to get some extra practice whenever he can," San said with a giggle. How I wish it was just that Sannie, how I wish. I couldn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded instead. My heart was pounding slightly as I thought about what might happen in this session, what he might do this time. I can't say no though, I have to say yes.

"I'll see you guys later," I said, waving goodbye as I followed Youngjay out of the room. I walked with him quietly until we made it to one of the smaller, empty practice rooms down a different hall. The minute we got inside the room and the door closed, Youngjay wrapped his hand around my throat and pinned me to it. He wasn't choking me, not enough to leave a mark but it hurt a bit so I whimpered, struggling slightly.

"You better do well or there will be consequences," he growled. I nodded quickly, knowing it's better to just agree.

"And you better not tell anyone what we do in these sessions, or you know what will happen," he said. I whimpered again and nodded as best as I could.

"Get practicing," he said, letting me go finally. I hurried to the middle of the room and as soon as the music started to play, I danced as hard as I could. Despite already dancing earlier for 4 hours, I still thought I did quite well. Apparently Youngjay had a different opinion though, as the minute I finished, he walked over as slapped me across the face. It stung a lot, even bringing tears to my eyes but I didn't retaliate, just hung my head.

"Pathetic, hurry up and do it again," he said angrily. I quickly got back to my position, wiping my tears hastily. I can tell that by the end of this, I'll need to cover up all the extra marks and bruises I'll get. I just hope they won't be too visible...

~~~~~

The next day after practice, we were walking down the halls after practice, getting ready to go home and relax for a bit. I was praying that Youngjay would forget and wouldn't ask me for 'extra practice', but of course, I can never win.

"Hey Wooyoung-ah, you wanna put more practice in," he asked as he walked up, just as we were leaving. I really don't want to, but I know there will be harsh consequences if I say no, so I quickly faked some enthusiasm.

"Of course, thanks Youngjay-ssi," I said, plastering a smile on my face.

"You know, you can have a break sometimes," Seonghwa said, chuckling as he pat my head.

"I just want to practice a little bit more," I said with a shrug. San walked over and placed a gentle kiss to my cheek before waving goodbye, along with the others. I once again found myself following Youngjay down halls and back to the practice room. This time when we got inside, Youngjay grabbed me by my arm and flung me carelessly to the floor. I was caught off-guard and I landed on my back painfully with a wince. Before I could react, he was straddling me quickly, pinning me to the floor with a hand wrapped tightly around my throat. It was tight, a lot tighter than yesterday and clearly with some kind of intent. I was actually beginning to get scared, not understanding why he was suddenly being so much more aggressive. I quickly grabbed his wrist with my hands, trying to remove it but it did nothing. I know that Youngjay is a lot stronger and bigger than me, given that he did a lot of weightlifting before he became a dance instructor and if things get worse, I highly doubt I could stop him.

"What did you say to Jeongin," he said angrily. Wait, what?

"What do you mean," I asked, gasping slightly for air.

"Don't play with me. Jeongin has been giving me weird looks all day," he said. His hand tightened around my neck painfully and I squirmed, kicking my legs and whimpering. My eyes welled up with tears and I shook my head as best as I could.

"I never said anything, I promise," I gasped out. He growled angrily before tightening his hold even more, making me begin to choke as it cut off my air a bit from how tight his grip was. Youngjay looked furious and I panicked, not knowing what to do and barely able to breath but then there was a bang. I looked to the doorway to see Jeongin standing in the room, his eyes wide. I gasped in confusion and worry and Youngjay's grip loosened at the interruption. Jeongin was frozen for a second before he rushed over and started to tug at Youngjay, trying to get him off me. Youngjay finally let go of me, only to turn around and attack Jeongin, punching him and bringing him to the ground. I was dazed and slightly out of it as I dragged in air, my throat hurting at the action. It took me a few seconds to come back to myself and that's when I realised Youngjay was still beating Jeongin.

"No, stop it. Don't hurt him," I screamed, fearing for the younger boy. Jeongin is two years younger than me and it's my job to protect him, keep him safe. I jumped up quickly and rushed over to the two, ignoring the ache in my body. I grabbed at Youngjay, trying to get him off but he just shoved me to the side and turned back to Jeongin, his leg pulling back and aiming for the younger on the ground. I had a split second decision and I could barely think, the only thought running through my mind was to protect the young Stray Kids Maknae on the floor. I couldn't think of a different way so I dover forwards, laying on top of Jeongin and putting myself between the two, covering him with my own body. I whimpered in pain as Youngjay's foot connect with my ribs but I vowed to myself that I wouldn't move. No matter how much it hurts, I won't let Jeongin be hurt anymore!

Jeongin's POV

I was a little bit suspicious yesterday when Wooyoung went to have extra one on one practice with Youngjay and my suspicions only increased when I found out it had happened before. I couldn't fight the feeling that something was off, confused as to why the other's seemed fine with it. I've heard stories about stuff like this but none of them ended well. The next day the same thing happened, Wooyoung was called back by Youngjay as we were leaving. Wooyoung and Youngjay went back the practice rooms while the rest of us headed back out to the vans but I couldn't fight back the uneasy feeling in my stomach. I paused just outside of the van, not going inside.

"You good Innie," Minho asked me.

"I'm uh, I'm gonna hang back for a bit and practice some more," I lied.

"Alright, but don't stay too late and don't overwork yourself," Minho replied quickly.

"I won't, bye Hyungs," I said quickly before going back inside. I hurried down the halls, going towards where the main practice rooms are. The first two rooms were empty but when the third one, definitely wasn't. The minute I swung the door open, my heart stopped and I was thankful that I decided to stick with my gut and come back. Youngjay had Wooyoung pinned to the floor, his hand wrapped around his throat while Wooyoung tugged helplessly against him, gasping for air. Oh my god, he's choking him. I didn't think and despite knowing Youngjay was way bigger and stronger than me, I rushed over and tried to pull him away from the much smaller boy he had trapped to the ground. He let him go but quickly turned and punched me in the stomach before I could react. I was caught off guard and before I knew it, my legs were taken out from underneath me and I crashed to the floor. I was winded but I still managed to quickly cover my face with my arms when I saw his fist swing my way. It collided with my arms multiple times and I wince but I kept covering my face to stop him from punching it. I didn't exactly think about what I would do after I got Youngjay off Wooyoung which was stupid but I just wanted to protect my Hyung.

"No, stop it. Don't hurt him," Wooyoung screamed before running and trying to get Youngjay off me but he just shoved the smaller away. He turned back to me and I realised a few seconds too late that there was a kick aimed directly for my side that would hurt like hell. Before I could react though, I was shoved down further to the floor and there was a body on top of mine. Mere seconds later, there was a thud and a whimper. I froze, realising it was Wooyoung on top of me and he was shielding me with his own body. He let out whimpers off pain when Youngjay kicked him again but didn't let up from his stance above me. There was another thump as he was kicked again and I decided right then to swing into action, not caring if I may get hurt a little. I went into autopilot and swung us around so Wooyoung was underneath me, somehow managing to quickly block his foot before I could get kicked. Before I could put much thought into it and possibly psych myself out, I jumped forwards and spear tackled Youngjay to the ground. (That felt awesome by the way). There was a bang as we connected with the floor but I didn't let up, not wanting him to get the upper hand. I quickly started to punch his face as hard as I could, ignoring the stinging pain that begun to form in my hand. I only let up once I was sure Youngjay was out cold, wincing slightly. My heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily but I slid off of Youngjay, looking over to see Wooyoung shakily propping himself up with his arm. I stumbled to my feet and rushed over, kneeling down beside him, my hands hovering over his body as I was afraid to hurt him more.

"Are you ok," he asked me, eyes roaming over my body in worry.

"I'm fine," I said, nodding quickly and ignoring the slight pain in my hand and stomach. Wooyoung nodded slowly before his arms gave out and he fell to the floor but I was quick enough and I caught him, pulling him closer to my side. He whimpered but quickly crawled into my lap, wrapping his arms around me. I tensed slightly, not used to the affection but then I saw Youngjay unconscious on the floor and my grip tightened around him, pulling him closer. Wooyoung whimpered and I quickly loosened my grip, realising I probably pushed against an injury.

"Sorry," I said softly. He shook his head swiftly before resting it on my chest. What if me interfering made things worse, got Wooyoung hurt more than he would've if I left him? I felt bad but when I looked down and noticed the dark red handprint marking his neck, I completely disregarded what I was just thinking. I lifted my hand to his head and ran my fingers through his hair. Wooyoung relaxed in my hold and he nuzzled his face into my neck. My eyes welled up with tears as I thought about everything that must've been happening in his one on one sessions with Youngjay. He's clearly been having them for a while and I have no doubt Youngjay has been hurting him every session.

"Everything's going to be ok Hyung," I whispered, kissing the top of his head softly. His shoulders begun as he started to sob quietly, his tears soaking into my neck. I rocked him back and forth for a minute, trying to sooth him and calm him down. Sitting on the floor like this probably isn't the best idea, it would be best to get Wooyoung out of this room so I can calm him down better and maybe notify someone of what has happened. I moved one arm so it was resting behind his back, slipping the other under his knees before bracing myself. I stood up unsteadily, struggling slightly but I managed to get to my feet with the older still tucked softly in my arms. I'm for once thankful that Changbin has been making me do weight training with him lately, otherwise I doubt I would've been able to pick him up like that. He held me tightly, whimpering slightly but relaxing nonetheless. I quickly carried him towards the doorway, 'accidentally' stepping on Youngjay's arms on the way. I slipped outside the room and looked around, hoping that perhaps I could find someone but the halls were empty. Crap. I huffed and repositioned Wooyoung slightly before walking down the halls quickly. I just need to walk around until I can find someone who can help us and then I can look after Wooyoung, or try to anyway. As I turned down yet another hall, I saw someone coming out from the bathrooms halfway down. I immediately recognized him as Bobby from Ikon, the hair a dead giveaway. I don't know him, I think we've talked once but I need help.

"Bobby-ssi," I called out instinctively, talking before I could second guess myself.

"Is everything ok? Why is Wooyoung-ssi crying," he asked hurriedly. Mere seconds ago, I was hoping to find someone, to tell them what happened but now that I've got someone here I can't find the words. The full realisation of what happened came crashing down and my eyes welled up with tears. If I wasn't there, something bad could've happened, really bad. But even with me there, things could've gone a lot worse. The shock of what happened finally washed over me and I began to sob sadly. Bobby's eyes went wide and he quickly grabbed my arm, directing me down the hall. We weren't walking for long before he was directing us into a room.

"Jay Hyung," he called out quickly. I blinked, looking over to see the rest of the Ikon members, all looking over at us. My eyes went wide and I sniffled, unsure what to do. Jay and Song stood up quickly and walked over, asking what was wrong. I still couldn't find the words though, so I just cried harder.

Bobby's POV

"Bobby-ssi." I turned around quickly at my name being called, smiling as I recognized Yang Jeongin, the maknae of Stray Kids walking with what seemed to be Wooyoung from ATEEZ, judging by the double toned hair. I quickly realised something was wrong though and my smile turned into a frown of worry. Jeongin looked solemn and Wooyoung seemed to be crying.

"Is everything ok? Why is Wooyoung-ssi crying," I asked quickly. Jeongin didn't reply, just burst into tears and I was shocked. I can clearly tell that there's something horribly wrong but I don't know what to do. My best option would be to get him back to the room we were having lunch together in. Jay should know what to do, or Song. I quickly grabbed the youngest's arm and guided him down the hall and into the room.

"Jay Hyung," I called out immediately, knowing he as the eldest would possibly have the best idea of what to do. The other's all turned to us, Jay and Song walking over.

"What's wrong," Song asked.

"I don't know. Jeongin-ssi called for me and when I asked what happened, he just started crying," I explained. Jay furrowed his eyebrows and stepped closer before gasping.

"Oh my fucken god," he muttered. Ok, that doesn't sound good.

"DK call our manager, get him to contact Hongjoong-ssi and Chan-ssi and tell them to come back here," he said quickly.

"Song, call the police," he added. Wait, what? Police?

"What's wrong," I asked in confusion. Jay's face hardened and his mouth formed a thin line.

"Look at Wooyoung's neck," he said quietly. I was still confused but I did as asked, seeing the unmistakable red print of a hand wrapped around it. I felt sick to my stomach as I realised that someone had tried to choke him, someone wrapped their hand around his neck to hurt him which means they were attacked. I shuffled closer to Jeongin and gently laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, who attacked you guys," I asked softly. He let out a sob and shook his head, breathing erratic as he cried.

"P-Prac-Practice r-room three," he choked out quietly.

"There must be someone inside practice room three," I told the other's.

"Are you guys hurt anywhere else," Jay asked softly. Wooyoung finally lifted up his head, his eyes red and puffy as he sniffled.

"Innie, put me down," he said quietly. Jeongin whimpered and shook his head quickly, holding him tighter. I can see the protectiveness and fear in the youngers eyes so I know that he's just too worried to let him go. Having Wooyoung close probably helps to reassure him that they're ok. I watched as Wooyoung leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to Jeongin's jaw, making him relax slightly. Jeongin delicately placed Wooyoung back on the ground, not moving too far away. I saw Wooyoung wince and it immediately worried me.

"What's wrong," I asked, moving to place my hand on his shoulder. Wooyoung took a few deep breaths before looking up.

"Youngjay-ssi attacked me and Jeonginnie protected me," he said. I nodded at his words, feeling angered by the revelation that it was a dance instructor that attacked them but making sure not to react too harshly.

"Are you ok," I asked, trying not too look at the glaringly obvious handprint on his neck.

Wooyoung sniffled and rubbed his eyes. "My ribs are a little sore from where he kicked them but I'll be fine cos they'll heal," he said. They'll heal? He's acting like it doesn't matter, he isn't even fazed. And that worried me even more because that isn't healthy.

"It's not fine. No one should ever lay a hand on you and he won't get away with it," I said with a sigh.

"Is your stomach and hand ok," Wooyoung asked, looking over at Jeongin. Jeongin is hurt as well?

"Are you hurt," I asked him quickly but he shook his head quickly.

"I wasn't the one that got kicked in the ribs multiple times," he said.

"Our manager found Youngjay-ssi and security has obtained him while waiting for police," DK spoke up. There was a whimper and I looked to see Wooyoung walk back to Jeongin and hug him tightly while burying his face in his chest. Jeongin sniffled as well and hugged him back tightly, one hand around his back and the other cupped the back of his head gently. I noticed there were red marks on his right hand and little spots of blood, meaning he definitely was hurt in some sort of way. This man is in serious trouble if I ever get my hands on him. I just hope the young ones are going to be ok.

Wooyoung's POV

I stayed hugging Jeongin, tightly, wanting to find some comfort while also getting the reassurance that the young maknae was ok. He put himself in danger to protect me and it would kill me if he got hurt badly. I don't know what's going to happen now. Youngjay always said he would hurt the other's if I told anyone. There was a bang and I registered that the door had opened but I continued to hold on to Jeongin tightly, until I heard the soft voice of my leader.

"Youngie," Hongjoong said gently. I immediately let go of Jeongin, turning towards the voice to see Hongjoong, Seonghwa and San standing in the doorway. The three of them gasped when they saw me and I figured it might have something to do with the mark on my neck. I don't really care though, all I want is to have the protection and reassurance of my leader, my older brother. I rushed forwards and hugged him tightly, burying my head into his neck. He hugged me back firmly and placed numerous kisses to my cheeks and head. I pulled away slightly as I cried, holding onto his clothes.

"M'sorry. I'm s-sorry for n-not saying a-anything," I sobbed. He shook his head and cupped my cheek softly, his thumb running down to gently run over my neck, barely touching, just hovering.

"You've done nothing wrong Wooyoung, I promise. You have nothing to apologize for," he said, tears slowly making their way down his own cheeks. I shook my head, wanting to refute but arms snaked around my waist, trying to comfort me but they pushed against my ribs slightly and it caused me to let out a whimper. San immediately removed his arms and he moved to be in front of me, frowning worriedly. He slowly reached forward and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, lifting it gently. I didn't move to stop him. Youngjay is going to be taken into custody now, so he can't really hurt them anymore which means they're allowed to know. I noticed the second he saw the bruises littering my torso because his entire face dropped and he looked crestfallen.

"Oh Young-ah," he whispered, moving forwards and kissing my forehead softly. He was so gentle and so close and I cried even harder, reaching for him. He immediately wrapped me up in his arm, pulling me close and being wary not to accidentally hurt me.

"S-Sannie Hyung," I cried.

"Shh, we're here now. Everything is going to be ok. We're here now, you're safe," he whispered, running his fingers through my hair.

~~~~~

The next few hours were a blur. Stray Kids showed up and both Jeongin and I were taken to hospital to get checked out. We didn't see Youngjay but we did see numerous police cars parked outside. I went through numerous different tests for the doctors to find out what injuries I had. I had multiple bruises, especially on my rips but thankfully none of my bones were broken. Jeongin had a sprained wrist but there were no other bad injuries.

That brings us to now. I'm in a hospital bed, the rest of my members spread out on chairs and couches all fast asleep. Except for Yeosang, he was laying beside me, playing with my hand gently.

"I'm ok," I whispered. He glanced up at me, letting go of my hand to gently reach up and place his on my neck. I wasn't scared, not of Yeosang, he would never hurt me.

"How bad did it hurt," he asked quietly.

"It wasn't too bad. I was just scared," I admitted.

"He's an asshole and I hope he rots in prison for every hurting you," he said, running his fingertips over my neck softly. I reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling it away from my neck and holding it tightly.

"I'm ok Sangie," I repeated. His eyes glazed over slightly but he looked up at the ceiling, blinking slightly before nodding.

"I just, I'm sorry for not noticing. For letting you get hurt over and over and not even thinking something might be wrong," he whispered. I wrapped my arm around his waist and nestled closer, resting my head against his chest.

"Don't be, it's not your fault. I was the one who didn't say anything and who hid it. There was no way you could know," I assured him.

"Jeongin knew," he whispered.

"H-He knew straight away and I-. I didn't realise," Yeosang said, choking off slightly at the end.

"Hey, shh, it's ok," I said, lifting my head to look at him. He looked away quickly, trying to hide his tears but I still saw them.

"Jagi," I whispered, gently grabbing his chin. I turned it so he would face me and he didn't put up a fight, looking at me sadly.

"Please don't blame yourself for this Sangie. If you start to blame yourself, it'll make me feel like shit and I will hate myself so much worse for hiding it. I didn't say anything to protect you guys, so you wouldn't be hurting. If you blame yourself then I still messed up and I don't want that, please don't," I whispered, shaking my head harshly.

"Ok, ok, I won't. It's ok, you just relax alright," he said softly, rubbing my back gently. I quickly used my thumbs to gently wipe away his tears before relaxing against his chest once again.

"Get some sleep," he whispered, placing a kiss to the top of my head. I nodded and let my eyes slip closed, slowly drifting off to sleep within the safety of my best friends arms.

~~~~~

"He's probably still very tired but we can wake him up for a little bit." Who's Hongjoong talking about? Wait, is he talking about me? Should I be awake? I moved slightly, feeling arms tighten around my waist as I slowly peeled my eyes open. I came face to face with Yeosang who was smiling down at me fondly.

"Hey Youngie. Sorry for waking you but there's someone here to see you," he said quietly. I yawned slightly and lifted my head, looking around before my eyes landed on Jeongin.

"Innie," I said quietly. I sat up a little, along with Yeosang who slipped away and got off the bed. Jeongin was quick to get up and come over, climbing into the bed next to me and cuddling up to my side. I immediately wrapped my arm around him and held him close, not being able to put into words how thankful I was for the younger boy. I thought about what happened and what Yeosang said last night and a thought occurred to me.

"Why'd you come back," I asked him quietly. He grabbed my hand and begun to fiddle with me fingers with a sigh.

"I thought it was odd, when he asked just you to practice. And I couldn't get rid of this bad feeling that something was off. When he asked the next day again, I was more suspicious. I know to look for these kind of things because I know someone who went through something like that so that's why it felt off to me. I went back because I wanted to make sure everything was ok, which, clearly it wasn't," he explained.

"Well we're thankful for what you did, and we will never be able to repay you," Hongjoong said.

"You don't need to, I'm glad to help," Jeongin said, shaking his head.

"But, how long was it going on before we found out," he asked me. Ah, the hard question.

"Um, since the start, of Kingdom," I said, squeezing his head nervously. There were a few sharp intakes of breath and some shifting around but I didn't look up.

"I'm so sorry Youngie, that we didn't realise what was happening and we let you get hurt," Yunho said sadly. I looked up immediately and shook my head quickly.

"You guys did nothing wrong. I didn't want you knowing," I said, shaking my head.

"But, why," San asked in a small voice.

"Youngjay, he uh, he threatened to hurt you guys if I ever told anyone. I didn't want to take that risk," I said with a sigh. Seonghwa stood up and walked over, sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbing my unoccupied hand.

"Thank you, for looking after us Youngie, it means a lot. But I beg you, please never neglect yourself to keep us safe alright. We can protect ourselves if we need to, but we want you to be safe as well," he said gently.

"We want to protect you too," he added and I nodded quickly.

"I promise if I'm ever hurt I will let you know immediately," I promised.

"Thank you aegi," he whispered, squeezing my hand before he got back up.

"So, what's happening to Youngjay-ssi," I asked nervously.

"He got taken into police custody and he'll definitely be going to jail for a while," Hongjoong said softly. I let out a breath of relief and relaxed against Jeongin.

"You guys had a long day yesterday, why don't you get some more sleep," Seonghwa said.

"But, won't we have more practice," I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Not today no, you guys get some rest," Hongjoong said.

"You sure," I asked, worried despite the fact that my eyes were already beginning to slip closed as Jeongin and I snuggled closer. There were soft footsteps and then the delicate feeling of lips being pressed to the side of my head.

"Sleep well Young-ah," San whispered. And sleep well I did, content and safe.

A/N

This was requested by Maram_farah and I hope you enjoy it

Thank you for reading everyone and I hope you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 99 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
166K 1.8K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
162K 3.6K 31
One shots with your favourite Ateez member this book is unedited
18K 558 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*