Summer Love - James Worpel

Galing kay gobulldogs_

It started out as a fling, but little did they know it would turn into something more than that. After it di... Higit pa

A/N & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue

Chapter 61

126 5 11
Galing kay gobulldogs_

Wednesday morning.

Feels more like a Monday morning if I'm being honest.

Today I have to go back to school after what has been a very long weekend.

I did enjoy the few days off I had off but I am keen to get back to work!

I get to work pretty early as I have a few things to do. Apparently a couple of year 12 boys got into a fight yesterday so I have to deal with it today and help sort out the consequences.

So that wasn't fun. Spending the first half of the day talking to students who were involved in the incident, cause it's usually not just the two that are in the fight, there's always others around that help instigate the two people.

I was pretty happy when I was able to teach my year 12's. They're just such a lovely bunch although I do have a couple of trouble makers in my class, it makes time go quicker because I'm busy making sure they're doing the work and not just bludging the whole lesson.

"Tahlia, this is Noah, he's gonna be with you for the double period." Mark, one of the P.E teachers say and I nod

"Hey Noah, nice to meet you so you interested in teaching health?"

"Yeah health and P.E, but more specifically P.E." He says and I nod

"Cool, well let's head to the classroom." I say looking at Mark and he smiles at me, giving me a little nod as I grab my stuff and Noah and I walk to the classroom a couple minutes before the bell goes.

"So as you've noticed the bell hasn't gone yet, I just love being early to class cause it helps me be able to set up you know." I say as I open the door to the classroom and we both walk in.

"Fair enough." He says and I smile.

"So you in your last year of uni or?"

"Yep I am, I graduate this year." He says and I nod.

"Getting a job shouldn't be an issue for you, all schools are looking for teachers."

"Oh yeah, that'll be good for me then."

"Definitely will." I say as I grab out a whiteboard marker and write up some stuff on the board.

"So you're The Bont's sister right?"

"Yep, that's me." I say looking at him and he nods. "You a doggies supporter or?"

"I am actually." He says with a smile.

"That's great!" I say and he smiles.

"So how old are you?" I ask just making general conversation and he smirks.

"Why you think I'm cute or something." He says and I pause, turning around to look at him. I burst out laughing.

"Just answer the question."

"So it's a yes?" He smirks and I shake my head.

"No, we're colleagues so don't even finish what you were about to ask me."

"Why you got a boyfriend or somethin'?"

"Yes, in fact I do, but you don't won't find out who."

"Damn." He says and I laugh.

"So you gonna answer my question?"

"I'm 19."

"Sorry to break it to you hun, but you never had a chance with me, I'm nearly double your age."

"That's an exaggeration, didn't you just turn 24?"

"Last year yes."

"It's only 5 years."

"No, we're colleagues like I said before." I say and he nods.

"Fair enough." He sighs and I smile.

"Don't worry, you'll get your time to shine when the girls in my class see you."

"You reckon?"

"Yep. You got a better chance with them than with me." I joke, hoping he doesn't take it too literally

"True." He says and I shake my head as I continue righting stuff up on the board. 

"You're not being serious right?" I say and he laughs. 

"Of course not." 

"Good." I say and then he smiles. 

"Let me guess, you're with James Worpel." He says and I smile. Thankful that I'm facing the other way though because he has no idea I'm smiling. I take a couple seconds to compose myself before I turn around to face him.

"No, we're just really good mates."

"Would a really good mate travel up to Adelaide hm?"

"He needed me there, he was going through a tough time and I was being a good mate and went. Besides O'meara's partner invited me up."

"Sure sure, I will get to the bottom of who you're dating." He says just as the bell goes and I roll my eyes before continuing to write on the board.

Noah is pretty good looking young fella. I'll give him that he has confidence, and a lot of it. He was flat out flirting with me until I broke his little heart by saying I have a boyfriend, and I'm glad I did cause this kid wouldn't have stopped.

I know his type. He loves attention, and loves talking about himself, that's why the only question he asked was who my brother was, and obviously I'm not gonna lie.

He's a smart boy I'll give him that, and I know he's gonna be flirting with a lot of the girls in my class. I just hope nothing happens between him and a student as it's technically illegal... But he said he was joking so lets hope it stays that way. 

A couple of girls walk through the door and I smile at them, greeting them as they take a seat. They notice Noah straight away and I know they think he's cute, just by their body language and how they're whispering to each other.

I try not to laugh as I face them and ask them how their week has been so far.

I look over at Noah who I can tell also thinks one of them cute so I nudge him under the table and he looks at me.

"You know it's illegal right." I say quietly as the class starts to fill up.

"I know." He says with a smile and I nod.

"Good." I say and he smiles just as the bell goes and I turn my attention to the class.

"Alright, so as you can see we have a student teacher here with us, he'll be here for a couple more lessons." I say then I turn to Noah. "You wanna introduce yourself."

"Yeah I'm Noah, nice to meet you guys." He says and I smile.

"Alright, let's get started shall we?" I say as I turn to the board and run through the agenda...

------------------------------------------------

Finally the bell goes and the class is dismissed. I pack my stuff up whilst talking to Noah about the class and giving him advice.

"Thanks for today." He says and I nod.

"You're welcome, I'll see you on Friday?"

"Yep. I also scored a couple snapchats." he says with a smirk and I frown at him.

"You better be joking."

"Of course I'm joking."

"Good, cause it didn't seem like you were joking before."

"I do want to get a job." He says and I nod.

"That's great, but you've gotta tone it down a notch." I say as I grab my things and we make our way out of the classroom and he nods.

"I will."

"Good." I say before we say our goodbye's, and I make my way to the office as I have to start writing some reports.

I push the door open, taking a seat at my desk before sending James a text saying that I'll be home a bit later today because I've got some papers to mark.

Once that's done, I turn my phone on do not disturb and get marking away....

--------------------------------

It's around 5:30 and I'm not even halfway through marking the sacs. My fault for making a sac 50 marks.

I decide that I've done enough for tonight and head home. And honestly, I can't wait to see James when I get home, so I speed all the way home. Obviously making sure I don't get pulled over by the police for speeding.

I sigh a huge sigh of relief when I get home without being stopped.

I walk through the door to the smell of roast chicken and potatoes, and my stomach grumbles instantly.

I walk onto the kitchen to see James standing at the bench, making a salad. He looks so cute wearing an apron. Maybe cute is an understatement, he looks VERY good. Maybe one of my new favourite outfits of his.

"Hey babe." I say walking over to him and he smiles, stopping what he's doing to wrap me in a hug, before placing a kiss to my lips which makes me smile.

"I was wondering when you'll be home."

"Yeah, sorry I was late."

"No big deal." He says with a shrug.

"I'll make it up to you with lots of cuddles and kisses."

"I like the sound of that." He says and I smile.

"I can't believe you're cooking dinner."

"It's the least I can do. You've been working your butt off all day."

"Oh come on, teaching isn't that hard."

"Really now? You just busted your ass until roughly 6:00 marking sacs, and you tell me that's not hard work?"

"I guess."

"You teachers deserve a pay rise for the amount of shit you have to deal with, plus all the marking on top."

"Don't disagree with you on that." I say as I unpack my bag, taking out my container that had my lunch in it, and taking it over to the sink where I give it a quick wash, before placing it on the drying rack.

I then quickly head upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable before heading downstairs where the food has been served on the table.

"It's ready!" He says and I smile, walking up to him and placing a kiss on his cheek before taking a seat across from him.

"Dig in." He says and I smile as I cut some chicken up and pop it into my mouth, letting it melt in my mouth and I smile at him.

"One bite in and it tastes amazing."

"It does." He says nodding his head as he chews his food which makes me laugh.

"So how was your day?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Boring." He says and I nod.

"Didn't catch up with any of the boys?"

"Nah. Just wanted a relaxing day away from everyone." He says and I nod.

"Fair enough." I say with a sigh. "Sometimes I feel like getting away from everyone for a couple of days can be a nice break because when you see them again you appreciate the time you spend with them."

"Wow." He says. "I've never thought of it like that. Where did you come up with that one?" He teases and I smile.

"Got my teaching cap on it seems. But it's true, and it's a lesson that lockdown taught me all those years ago."

"Ah right." He says and I smile.

"You're cute."

"Well that's an insult."

"Hey, it's a compliment."

"Maybe you've forgotten that I'm not exactly 'cute'" He replies and I roll my eyes.

"I know what you're going to say next."

"And what's that?"

"Would you like me to remind you?"

"Would you?" He asks and I laugh.

"Hmmm."

"I also take that as an insult."

"What? I'm thinking about an offer."

"An offer you shouldn't be able to resist."

"I kind of like the idea of cuddling on the couch a bit more, besides, I promised you."

"Well. I guess I can't say no to that!" He says and I laugh as we continue eating our meals....

***

SURPRISE HAHAHAHAHA 

Thought I'd give you guys a cheeky little update!! 

How cute! Worps making dinner🥺🥺

 Wouldn't expect anything less if he was my boyfriend HAHAHA - jokes he's all yours Tahls

But hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! - even though it kinda was a filler chapter haha

Anyways remember to vote and comment

Next update out soon!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

220K 4K 122
What happens when they start to catch feelings for each other. Will they end the "relationship" or Will they play into their emotions towards each ot...
31.3K 1K 12
Based on Teefumz art, a dsmp football au. (Also high school au, so everyone is around the same age) The whole town was excited, the news spread like...
26K 756 24
Following the event of Ranpo and Y/N getting together,for some reason...life decides to all go down hill all of a sudden. But don't worry,they're sti...
325 0 2
Bailey Smith, aka Bazlenka, the Western Bulldogs' blue-eyed larrikin with the blonde mullet, is one of the poster boys of the AFL's next generation...