Miraculous Bio-Parent Of Mari...

By 95nicholasnm

This will be a new Miraculous story featuring characters from different shows and movies who will be featured... More

Characters for Bio-Parent of Marinette:
Marinette Howlett Part 1
Marinette Howlett part 2
New Bio-Parent Shot Update!
Marinette Howlett part 3
Marinette Howlett Part 4
Marinette Dupain-Cheng as a Kaiba preview
There are three Kaiba's!
Marinette Howlett Part 5
Mariah Fett: Daughter of Boba Fett Preview!
Marinette Howlett part 6
Martha Kyle Wayne: Part 1
(Peternette): Marinette Maria Stark! Part 1
(Peternette) Marinette Maria Stark! Part 2
New Story for 2023!
Mariana Cheng Snape: DracoMari!
Miranda Kasady: Lady Carnage!(Lukanette)
Melissa Foster Odinson: Lady Thor!
Martha Kyle Wayne Part 2!
Moriko!(Adrienette)
Not a One Shot but Tribute to Kevin Conroy!
Mariah Fett(Lukanette)
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 1!
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 2!
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 3!
Marinette Cheng Strange(Gwenette) Part 1!
Mariana Prince(Zoenette)
Bio-Characters of Marinette: Part 2!
Maria Solo!
Marina O'Hara!
BugPool: Daughter of Deadpool!(Spider-Bug)
Michelle Blaze(Alixnette): YOU GUILTY!

(Peternette) Marinette Maria Stark! Part 3

3.2K 31 15
By 95nicholasnm

After Marinette at the Avengers facility and met up with her father along with Pepper and Morgan including seeing her boyfriend and his team mates, her along with Peter and the Web Warriors were getting dressed and are planing on meeting MJ and Ned at the amusement park since Marinette now back in New York wants to have some quality time with the boy she loves and her friends that she missed even with the Web Warriors who she found them to be quite amazing to be around and they offered her to be their new sister since they were only child in which Marinette had to no problem becoming a sister figure to the boys in which made they promise to look after their new found sister with their lives. Meanwhile with Tony and Pepper they got the calls from the thirteen countries all looking for Lila Rossi in which they responded to Tony's call about where they can find her in which they were pleased that after searching for so many years they have finally found their target and can not wait for her to be locked up forever in which Tony asked them to be park of it and he wants to make sure to give those kids who bullied and threaten his favorite designer a lesson that soon wont regret.

Tony: Thank you commissioner I will be leaving soon to join you and your men.(Tony saids to one of the countries commissioners to go and put an end to Rossi for good)

Commissioner Roman: Very good we will await your arrival Mr.Stark good day..(The commissioner saids as the call ended)

Pepper: So your really going all the way to Paris to teach that little monster a lesson aren't you.

Tony: Yup...and no one and I mean no one threatens by little designer and it would be good to see both Sabine and Tom and it has been a while right.

Pepper: Make sure to pick up some bake goods on the way back, you know Morgan loves goodies from Sabine and Tom.

Tony: Anything my little three thousand, also are the lawsuits finished.

Pepper: Yup and all staked up and ready to be handed out to those harmed Marinette and her friends.

Tony: Oh I love you so much...also I will be handing that Agreste Jr more than a lawsuit, because I also hacked into the schools cameras and found out that he tried to sexually harassed Marinette in which he is not only getting lawsuits but he also going to prison along with that father of his.

Pepper: Good now there will be three psychos in prison if one of them is sentence to death in which any case Rossi.

Tony: That girl deserves punishment...well I might as well get going can you inform the kids of my absence.

Pepper: Sure and be back soon because were plaining on throwing a party for Marinette's arrival back home and everyone is invited to attend.

Tony: I wouldn't miss that for the world, see you soon.(Tony saids and kissed Pepper on the cheek then heads out until he saw Marinette with Peter and the Web Warriors)

(Minus Iron Man)

Ladybug: Hi dad going somewhere?

Tony: Yea I got a call form a commissioner that there is trouble in another place and he needs me there pronto and what about you? Where are you all of you going?

Spider-Man: Well Mr.Stark I got a call from MJ and Ned and they asked if we wanted to hangout at the amusement park together in which we all agreed to go but also MJ and Ned wanted to see Marinette again after so long.

Ladybug: You don't mind if I go with them do you dad?

Tony: Not at all kiddo just be back soon along with you boys as well.

Ladybug: Thanks dad and good luck on what you are doing for the commissioner.(Ladybug saids and hugs her father and left along with her boyfriend and the web warriors)

Spider-Man: We will be back soon Mr.Stark don't worry about it!

Then soon after Ladybug along with the Web Warriors swung away and headed towards the direction where the amusement park is while Tony activated his Iron Man Nano Suit and flew off to meet with the commissioner who was at the airport waiting for Tony Stark to arrive. Soon after Tony arrived at the airport and was welcome by the commissioner from one of the thirteen countries along with his men who are getting ready to leave for Paris in which Tony was going to enjoy watching the Rossi girl wet her panties when Stark along with an army of armed officers arrive to bring her down for harming a fellow Stark and causing so many deaths to other people.

Marinette on the other hand along with the Web Warriors and her boyfriend arrived at the amusement park together and found a place to change so that no one can know who they are and once they were finished they bought their tickets and headed right in the park itself.

Peter: So what you wanna do first Marinette?

Marinette: Well hows about we look for MJ an Ned they said that their by the game area so lets head towards that direction.(Marinette saids to Peter in which him and the warriors agreed and walked towards the gaming area)

Soon enough after walking around the park and saw so many different rides and fun things to do, Marinette and Peter along with the warriors came upon two people who were playing one of the games in which one of them was messing up trying to put the hoop on the bottle while the other was recording of how the other is messing up so bad at the game in which Marinette recognized them as Michelle Jones(MJ) and Ned.

Miles: Oh oh...looks like Ned is having another freak out?

Flash: Seriously its not that hard to toss a hoop on glass cup right?

Marinette: It can get a little tricky at first but with some practice and patience you will be alright and this is probably the third time that Ned freaked out about this game.

Peter: Sigh...poor Ned and look at MJ she is recording him messing up each time.

Amadeus: You got to admit it quite funny to see him like this.

Marinette: Come on lets go over to see them.

With MJ and Ned who are at the hoop throwing stand, Ned was having a really hard time trying to throw a hoop on the bottle in which he was trying to win a stuff Spider-Man plushy in which he keeps on missing each time while MJ on her phone was recording her friend on how bad he throw is and was using the video for her TikTok to see how many people will view of her recording of Ned messing up each hoop toss.

MJ: Come on you almost got it.....

Ned: Ok Ned you can do this, your the friend of Spider-Man and the second friend of Ladybug you can do this.(Ned saids in thought trying to focus on throwing the hoop on the bottle in which he misses again)

Ned: Dang It!

MJ: Oooo...big Ned has failed yet again, if you watching this viewers that means Ned has failed yet another hoop tossing game and this was now his third time.(MJ saids on her TikTok recording then after posting it on TikTok to see how many people would view it)

Ned: Seriously MJ really........

MJ: What people like these kind of videos can't be helped?

Marinette: MJ lay off Ned for a while now at least he tried again.(Marinette saids while walking up to Ned and MJ in which they both saw Marinette with big smiles and admittedly ran over to hug their friend)

MJ and Ned: Marinette!!!!!

Marinette: Hehehhe Ned, MJ it is so good to you two again.

MJ: Good to see you too Red.

Ned: The gang is back together again!

Peter: Seriously Ned not that again I mean really.

Ned: Sorry couldn't help it...

MJ: So is this a visit or are you on vacation?

Marinette: Nope I took my dads offer and asked to move here which means we will be seeing each other a lot more.

Ned: Mari thats awesome!!!!

MJ: Wait your moving here like for real, I mean not to take this the wrong way but I am happy and excited that you want to move here but why though? What happened back in Paris that made you want to leave?(MJ saids to Marinette in which she looked upset while her new found brothers and Peter looked between angry and over protective)

Marinette: Come on lets sit down and I will explain everything.(Marinette saids to MJ and Ned in which they both nod and headed over to sit down and talk while the boys went to get some food and drinks while Marinette talks with Ned and MJ about what happened in Paris)

Marinette then explained to both Ned and MJ of what went down after she defeated Hawk Moth in Paris along with her former Partner Cat Noir aka Adrien Agreste who didn't do much to help her and her team in which he got his miraculous taken away, then explained everything that a certain girl named Lila Rossi who ruined Marinette's life by threatening her with lies in which her former classmates believed in and started to bully her as well as physically harm her and those closes to her and no one in school wouldn't do a thing to stop it and not even Adrien who told her to take the highroad saying her lies weren't hurting anyone and they asked him to force her to date him in favor to have her stop bullying Lila in which Marinette told MJ and Ned that she will not date a spineless coward like Agreset in which she kicked the living crap out of him for doing something like that and she has a boyfriend already. Then after she told them that she couldn't take the pain anymore and decided to live with her biological father to avoid Lila and her mindless sheep so that she can have a better life away from that awful place filled with lies and sadness.

Once Marinette was finished she can see the look in her friends eyes in which Ned felt sorry for Marinette and MJ looked between angry and wanted to murder someone in which any case was Lila and Adrien along with Marinette's former classmates for harming her friend. Then Marinette told them that she just wants to have a great time right now and not have to deal with Lila or her former friends in Paris and just spend time with the people around her including Peter.

Ned: Were here for you Mari, your not alone in this right MJ.

MJ: Absolutely and if I see those guys from your school and that Rossi bitch well their gonna need some casting because I plained to break every single bone in their bodies.

Marinette: Hehehe thanks guys that really nice of you to say and MJ I like your idea of breaking them in which I give you permission to do so.

Peter: Hey Marinette, Ned, MJ we went to get some food before we start anything!(Peter saids while walking towards his girlfriend and his friends with the warriors following behind with food in their hands)

Marinette: Oh thank you Peter and I am quite hungry after that long flight from Paris that is really sweet of you 💋..(Marinette saids to Peter and kisses him on the cheek)

Peter: I'll do anything for you Mari...

Soon after everyone sat together like a big group of friends and loved ones and ate their foods together before they start to do fun things like go on rides and play some more games.

Meanwhile back in Paris, ever since Marinette left that awful place that used to be the city of love now turned into the city of lies, Lila kept on sprouting out more lies than ever and for once she was actually happy that her nemesis is no longer around and no long bothering her about calling out her lies in which her mindless sheep agreed to it while Adrien on the other hand wasn't looking that good because of what Marinette did to him in which he would never in his life go near the girl for what has happened when his friends told him that she had a crush on him but that was years ago and now she hates his guts for not standing by her while Lila and the Akuma class ganged up on her and did such awful things to her. So right now Lila was outside of the school and spilling lies that she was the honorable daughter of Tony Stark in which her mindless sheep bought it while Marinette's true friends stood away from them because they didn't want to get involved because they know that Marinette is the daughter of Tony Stark not Lie-La Rossi.

Alya: Oh my gosh girl that is so amazing!!!!!

Kim: I cannot believe your the daughter of Tony Stark like seriously!!!!

Max: I am quite jealous...

Rose: That is so incredible Lila!!!

Lila: Thanks guys really appreciated but promise me to keep it a secret I don't want anyone else to know.

Ivan: Oh sure Lila no problem we can keep a secret right guys.

Alya: Absolutely Lila!

Mylene: We promise we wont tell a soul.

Then soon Lila kept on telling more lies about her ridiculous life and those stories until she stopped in which she along with her mindless sheep her music coming from somewhere in which sounded like the theme song called Thunder-strike.

When Lila and Adrien along with the Akuma Class as well as Marinette's true friends heard the music they looked up into the sky and couldn't believe who was landing towards them in which made Lila pale because the person who was now landing in front of everyone was known other than Iron Man himself aka Tony Stark.

Chloe/Luka/Alix/Juleka/Nino: Oh this is going to be awesome!!!!(All said in thought while looking at Iron Man looking at Lila and her mindless sheep and it looked like he wants to crush Lila for what she has done to Marinette)

Alya: Oh my god....Oh my god....Oh my god.....Oh my god!!! Its Iron Man in person!!!!!(Alya saids while taking out her phone and recording while the other Akuma class were screaming with joy while Lila on the other hand was paling and shaking)

Iron Man: So these are the kids who ruined my daughters life and the others are her friends who stood by her in which I would like them to attend the party but first to deal with these brats and that Rossi girl.(Tony saids in thought while also glaring at Lila and the mindless sheep through the helmet until Alya came running towards him with her phone in her hand)

Alya: Mr.Stark I just want to say it is an honor to meet you in person!, Lila has told us so much about you and for how you being her father was the most amazing thing ever.(Alya saids to Iron Man in which made Lila freak out and Tony pissed off that the girl lied about him and for thinking that he was her father)

Iron Man: First off she is not my daughter and second I never seen or heard about this Lila in my life.

Akuma Class and Alya: WHAT?!!!!!

Alya: No that can not be true she has been telling us about how she helped you and the Avengers save the world together and that your her honorable daughter!!!!!

Iron Man: Right sure she is and do you have any proof that she helped the Avengers and by the looks of it she doesn't look like the fighting type to be in dangerous situations.

Alya: No that can't be true!!!! She said she fought with the greatest heroes on earth!!!!

Iron Man: And believed her words without doing fact checking to see if they were real or not in which I clearly see that the girl over there is clearly making these things up for attention.

Kim: How can you say such a thing?!!!!

Iron Man: Because your friend there is a liar and has been lying to all of you in which you kids are either brain damaged or just too stupid to think and look up the girls name.

Then soon one of the Akuma class members known as Max looked up Lila Rossi on his phone to see if Iron Man was right and when he looked up the girls name on the internet, there was absolutely nothing about her except for the Ladyblog in which everything that Lila said to everyone was a big fat lie.

Max: G...Guys he is not lying look up Lila on your phones because I don't think I can live with myself anymore...(Max saids to the Akuma class who looked up Lila on their phones in which both Lila and Adrien were freaking out that Lila lies were about to be reveled)

When the Akuma class looked up Lila's name including Alya who did the same to try to prove that Lila was telling the truth all of sudden everything that Lila said to them was a lie each and everyone of them was lie and the only site that Lila was known was just the Ladyblog created by Ayla in which was now know as the blog filled with lies. Then soon everyone who was mindless sheep turned and glared at Lila with such hatred and frustration while Marinette's true friends were enjoying the show unfold.

Akuma Class: YOU LIED TO US?!!!!!

Lila: No...no....I...I

Alya: I can not believe you!!!!! How could you do this to us I thought we were friends!!!!!

Adrien: Alya come on so she lied so what it is not like her lies weren't hurting anyone.

Iron Man: YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AGRESTE BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO KNEW ABOUT HER LYING AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IN WHICH CAUSE MY DAUGHTER TO GET HURT AND BULLED BY THESE IDIOTS!!!!!(Tony saids in anger in which scared Adrien while the Akuma class looked at Adrien with question as well as who Tony's daughter was)

Rose: YOU KNEW SHE WAS A LIER AND DIDN'T TELL US WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ADRIEN?!!!!!(Rose saids in anger while glaring at Adrien)

Kim: That is so uncool dude not cool at all!!!!

Mylene: I get the feeling that your worse than your father and Lila put together.(Mylene saids in which made Adrien shocked and sadden)

Iron Man: You know Agreste your just like your father and I am surprised he went all the trouble to take over Paris and hurt innocent people in which makes me wonder that you were doing the same when you decided not to help my daughter while she was being physically bullied and beaten by these classmates of hers as well as also sexually harassing her in which I saw while I hacked into the schools cameras.(Tony saids to Adrien in which he started to pale like ghost but also wandering who was his daughter that he was talking about)

Marc: Wait I am confused who is your daughter Mr.Stark because when I looked up your name I found a girl named Morgan Stark but how can that be that we bullied her since she lives in New York?

Iron Man: Whose saids I was talking about Morgan, the person I am talking about who used to be your friend who stood by all of you and did so many nice things for you until you turned your back on her for someone who was spilling lies and she ended up being accused and bullied.

Nathaniel: Wait.....you mean Marinette?(Nathaniel saids in which got the Akuma class and Lila's attention)

Alya: Wait Marinette isn't a Stark she is a Dupain Cheng?!!!

Actually I think I can answer that question Alya!(The voice saids in which everyone even Tony looked and saw was Sabine and Tom walking towards everyone)

Tony: Hello Sabine its been a while...

Sabine: Hello Tony it is good to see you again, and it seems you been doing quite well.

Tony: Indeed and Tom how you been and hows the bakery doing.

Tom: Its doing absolutely amazing Tony and it lovely to see you again and hows Marinette doing.

Tony: Oh she is enjoying herself right now in which everyone really loved the idea of her moving in with us.

Sabine: Thats Marinette for you she really misses them so much..

Max: Um Mr and Mrs.Dupain Cheng is what Mr.Stark saying is true is Marinette really a Stark?

Sabine: Indeed she is and she is both mine and Tony's daughter in which me and Tony had a thing together before I married Tom in which we were happy together for quite a while then soon I gave birth to Marinette who was such a bundle of joy but due to popularity both me and Tony had decided that Marinette should be raised by me and her stepfather in which Tony and Tom knew each other during school years and became such great friends and Tony asked if Tom would look after his daughter while Tony is dealing with his company as well as being a hero.

Alya: Marinette is......is a Stark but why didn't she tell us about this I am her best friend?!!!!!

Chloe: Excuse me you were her best friend but not anymore after what you did to her in which she almost ended up dead because what you and Akuma class caused her for believing in Lila's lies. And you were never there for her when you turned against her and beat her until she was unconscious.

Sabine: I thought you kids were my daughters friends but I realize I was wrong, you hurt her so badly in which broke her heart but for her friends like Luka, Chloe, Alix, Nino, Juleka, and Kagami they stood by my daughters side and made her happy while you all treated her like she was just nothing in which why me and Tom banned you all from the bakery in the first place.(Sabine saids to the Akuma class who looked down in shame for what they did to Marinette)

Tony: And beside did you even see Marinette beat up this sausage hair or did anything to harm her?

Akuma Class: No.......

Tony: Thats what I thought, you all should be ashamed of yourselves in which I suing you all for not only believing in this Rossi girl and her lies but also threatening and physically harming a Stark and as for the school this place will be permanently shut down for lack of responsibilities and for the teachers not doing their jobs in which they will be fired along with their principal for allowing students to bully an innocent girl who didn't do anything but was trying to warn them about this nut job right here.(Tony saids and hands everyone lawsuits in which all of them paled for what they have done even the teachers and principal who were near the steps were about to faint)

Tony: Also that Ladyblog of yours miss will be shut down included in which it is filled with lies and junk in which the people want you to take it down and apologize for writing such nonsense and I also called your parents and everyone else's so that they know what you did was wrong and completely stupid.(Tony saids to Alya in which she was shocked and yet sadden because Tony was right while everyone else was scared of what their parents were going to do to them when they see them)

Then soon police sirens were heard and heading towards the school in which many police cars along with swat teams with armed weapons were heading out and running towards the school and pointing their weapons at Lila Rossi who was now scared for her life.

Principal Damocles: Um excuse me...Mr.Stark but why are there so many armed police officers and pointing their weapons at one of my students?

Tony: Oh yea that is another reason why I am here as well as these guys, Commissioner if you would do the honors.

Commissioner Roman: Thank you Mr.Stark, hello everyone I am Commissioner Roman and myself along with my men are here to arrest and detain this dangerous criminal who cause so many deaths in thirteen countries as well as spilling lies as well as sexually harassed so many innocent people as well as working with a Terrorist aka Hawk Moth and you have the right to remain silent Lila Rossi for the crimes you committed.

Lila: Oh no.............

Alya: Wait a criminal?

Commissioner Roman: Yes a highly dangerous and psycho criminal who slipped past us for many years and always tries to get away in which she lies about doing many things like meeting famous people, taking money to become famous, using people, hurting them with lies that makes people believe in them in which cause so many to kill themselves and lies about getting hurt and blames it on the person she threatens in which she is wanted dead or alive in which any case we wanted her dead because having someone like this around could cause problems.

Admittedly the cops showed the wanted files to the students and teachers as well as the principal who were paling of what kind of monster they had in their school all this time and never knew about it until now.

Tony: Oh and yea you also worked with Hawk Moth in which I hacked the cities cameras included and saw you taking those Akuma's and forcing it into your objects in which you were communicating with a super villain in which caused so many people to get hurt including my daughter in which I am giving a lot of lawsuits and your mother knows about this after I called her and she is very pissed at you little lady and wants nothing to do with you.

Sabine: Also Jagged Stone called and he along with Prince Ali and every other famous person you lied about is also giving you lawsuits that is if you are alive or not.

Commissioner Roman: Officers take this trash out of here and lock her up until the judge decides what to do with her and also arrest Agreste as well for sexually harassing the daughter of Mr.Stark and for being the son of the terrorist known as Hawk Moth because you boy are in a hip of trouble for you could of avoid or help to the poor girl but no you decided to keep your mouth shut and let this psycho cause more harm and pain to others you should be ashamed yourself.

Soon both Lila and Adrien were in cuffs and force into the police cars while some officers made sure that Lila didn't escape and had their weapons pointed at her and Adrien in which Adrien was now upset that his advice caused so much pain and suffering and will never forgive himself and he can tell that his mother would be disappointed in his son for what he has caused including his father who was rotting in prison.

Commissioner Roman: I just got word that the mayor has decided to shut down the school permanently and the teachers as well as the principal will be fired for not doing their jobs and will have their teaching licenses removed and for the students who aided Lila Rossi into doing terrible things, you all get lawsuits as well punishment for causing such problems towards the Dupain Chengs and the Starks in which you are sentenced to community service until you can pay off your lawsuits. Anyone got a problem with that?

Akuma Class and Alya: No sir.........

Commissioner Roman: Good now go home all of you because your families are waiting to give out your punishments for what you all have done.(Commissioner saids to the Akuma class who nod and left the school to go back home while sadden and hurt for what they did to Marinette and for believing Lila who turned out to be a killer and complete psycho)

After that the police left leaving just Tony along with Sabine and Tom as well as Marinette's true friends and asked how Marinette is doing after she left Paris.

Sabine: Thank you for doing this Tony really appreciated..

Tony: Anything for my little designer and speaking of which me along with Pepper and the others are going to throw a party for her in which all of you are invited to attend.

Nino and Alix: Awesome!!!!!

Luka: Thank you sir..

Juleka: Really appreciated...

Kagami: Yes well done Mr.Stark....

Chloe: So how is Mari-Bear doing sir?

Tony: Oh she is doing just fine she along with Peter and his team the Web Warriors are at the amusement park to celebrate Marinette moving to New York permanently.

Nino: Whoah there other spider men that is so cool dude!!!

Tony: You will get to meet them once the party starts and everyone is going to be there including the Avengers. And speaking of which Sabine, Tom you think you can make some bake goods for the party because you know how Morgan loves your bake goods.

Tom: Aw absolutely I just love that little one so much!

Sabine: She is so full of joy and happiness just like Marinette when she was little.

Tony: She is a Stark after all takes after Pepper...

Ater everything was settled Tony reactivated his suit with some bake goods the he has from the bakery to give to Morgan when he comes home and the others were getting ready to leave and head to New York to have the party for Marinette while she is still having fun with Peter, MJ, Ned and the Web Warriors.

Meanwhile with Lila after her lies were exposed to the public and for causing so much pain and suffering around each country and that her mother wants nothing to do with that little monster, the judge made his decision in which he sentenced Lila Rossi to death in which she was injected with chemicals and then soon died in the chair she was strapped in so that the world can be better off without the lier and her mother can just move on with her life and find someone else to raise a better child; for Adrien he was sentenced to life in prison along with his father who was blaming himself for what he has done to his family and was only trying to get the miraculous to bring back Emily in which his son told him that if did that then he would of ended up in her place in which Gabriel would of lost his only son in which could mean Emily would of hated him for he has caused to the family and so the two Agreste shared the same cell together while trying to forgive themselves for the damage they caused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 10 8
This miraculous story is set in the future✨after years later when Hawmoth/Shadowmoth/Monarch🦋aka Gabriel Agreste was finally defeated! Marinette and...
25.9K 794 15
"Don't be fooled by the pink, she's not playing dolls, she'll be stalking the halls. She lives off the thrill of the kill, Marinette can smell fear."...
10.8K 351 22
*Takes place at the beginning of Weredad, and makes new timeline* After Marinette pretends to confess her love, the Parisian hero, Cat Noir finds ne...
70.8K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...