30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

By wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... More

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love

1.7K 49 5
By wonderless_A

The day went on pretty normally after. Well, if you can call 'going back to set to film a piece for a convention which you'd be assisting' normal. Julie gave us more information about said convention and, for the next two days, we've been preparing for it. Packing, dealing with the transportation business, working on the reservations for everyone. Except me. I could stay on my own place sense it was close to the convention center, which is great.

It's been a while since I had a time for myself. So I decided to spent it using my laptop. And, of course, I couldn't help but to google myself out of curiosity. I typed my name into the search bar and millions of options came to view. From the ISF page to a Wikipedia page, which made me wonder, what type of things are there? Sense not much of my personal information has been out to the public, I thought none of it could be true. And I was right. One thing led to another and, before I knew it, I came across a video link to the press line from my birthday. There was a woman speaking over images of that night.

'Of course, we all know how close the cast of the amazing Cw show The Vampire Diaries is. So it's no surprise that the new, but sadly temporally, actress is no exception.' she said. A bunch of clips were rolling from that night. Mainly from actors posing, talking to each other, or in the middle of an interview.

'I'm talking about, the sweet and gorgeous, Veronica Brooks. We were able to have a nice small chat with her at the press line for the annual TVD Halloween party. Only, this year, was also a birthday party as this talented young lady turned 23. We asked the joker costume wearing Veronica who did she looked up to in the industry. Here's what she answered.' the woman said. Then it was off to me speaking. 'Some one I look up to? Ian. Ian Somerhalder. Yeah. His pretty......amazing. Not only as an actor for which I've known him for, but also as a person. His talent goes beyond words and his humanism goes without saying. I'm definitely lucky to have him as a friend.' I appeared saying.

'And we all can agree. Ian is, indeed, role model worthy. But, what did Ian said? Let's take a look.' she said. Ian appeared on screen just like I did. He sighed while looking to the left and, after I did the math, I realized it was where I was standing. A smile brighten up his face and he came in eye contact with the interviewer again. 'Well...there're lots of options. But number one would be whom I've had the pleasure and amazing opportunity of calling my co-star for the past....month, the very lovely Miss Brooks, for endless reasons. Not only is she a beautiful woman and a skilled actress, but also an amazing human being on itself. I admire her dedication to whatever she's doing, and her ability to do or be all things at once. I don't know if you knew this but, other than an actress, she's also a musician and a dancer. And she's incredible at every one of those things. Much like Kat Graham, she has earned my respect and eternal appreciation.'

He finished that with a smile. And it made me smile as well.

'Funny you say that, because we asked this to Veronica and she actually mentioned you.' Ian looked surprised at that. 'So we get the chemistry between to guys on camera is undeniable. Is there any off camera?'

I should have seen that coming...

He just laughed with her. Clever Ian. Let's see if laughter buys you time to think of a way out of this one.

' Our friendly bond is stronger that anything. I've never meet someone like her and I'm happy I did.' he said. 'But I will say this.' he said with his finger up. 'Any men would be very very lucky to have her. '

Now it was back to the montage of the press line and even I appeared posing for the cameras just before Ian came and picked me up.

' Although the duo has indirectly denied the rumors, the message it's clear and, sadly for us Ashian lovers, they stipulate their relationship is strictly based on friendship. So they will forever remain the best non-couple in existence.'

God I hope not, I thought.

-x-

I was giving my luggage for storage at the airport when I felt a hand on my lower back. I quickly turned and saw Ian looking down on me with a smile. It surprised me that he didn't greeted me with his usual kiss, but rather opted for kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly.

"There's cameras outside." He whispered in my ear. I dared to give a look to make sure and there they were.

They were stuck in the entrance because of the guards and we wouldn't have to worry about them, until we had to walk through.

Once all Ian's luggage was stored, we made our way to the pile of crawling paparazzi.

"What do we do now?" I asked anxiously when I saw where we were headed.

"Breathe. We'll walk in, walk out, go through. Quick and easy. Try not to look at any of them as polite as you can and don't answer anything that could get you in trouble." Ian said everything fast, like he was plotting a winning gameplay.

"Got anything easier to remember?" I asked, not being able to go through all those rules. He looked at me with that mesmerizing smirk of his.

"Have fun." He said before locking our arms together and walking me through the crowd of lights.

Flashes and voices rained on us when the glass gates opened. Ian pulled me closer to him on a protective manner unconsciously. Despite Ian's instructions, I looked at every single camera and said 'hello' to everyone around us with a smile. Not looking at them would've been rude from me and they looked quite pleased as they said 'hello' back. They were calling our names, asking us questions, telling us to pose for pictures, all at the same time.

I could pick up a voice from the crowd saying 'Ashley, was the next step on your career?'. I looked around for whoever asked that question to find him standing right in front of me.

"Well I'm gonna need a career first, I think." I said earning laughs from the people around us. Just then, I heard another question.

"Veronica, would you consider staying in the industry?"

"Absolutely!" I said. "I've been trying to get in it for 3 years! I can't give it up now." I answered and, again, they laughed. Ian was also getting attention. He was talking about the filming process and about how they're almost wrapped up.

"What are the plans after you're done? Any vacationing involved?" Someone asked him.

"I haven't done that in a while. Hopefully this year. We'll see." He answered and looked at me with a smile which I returned.

By now, we have arrived at the end of the paparazzi road and security wouldn't let them in with us. I haven't realized how much this people go through for this. They've been outside almost all night, in the cold just so they can record and ask questions to someone else. They would risk anything to get their jobs done. One of the camera-men was walking backwards so he could get the good shot. I had to stop him before he almost walked into the edge of the sidewalk and fell.

"Look out" I said pointing at the sidewalk, making him stop abruptly just before he tumbled down. "Are you okay?" I asked after he step into the sidewalk. He answered with a 'Yes. Thank you' to which I answered. "You're welcome." I smiled to him and not at the camera for once, even though I had to stretch my head to the side to be able to see his face. I opened the door for Ian and before I stepped in, I made sure to say my goodbyes to the paparazzi. "Good night, gentlemen" I said loud enough for all to hear and I stepped inside as they responded.

Ian waited for me to catch up to him and we kept walking together as the flashes kept coming at us from the outside.

"How did I do?" I asked. He looked at me with a smile and playfully laid his arm on top of my shoulders.

"That was great."

-x-

After boarding, we took our seats at the, in my opinion, unnecessary first class chairs. Although, I will say, they're not that bad. I was seated at the window with Ian at my left. I was looking out the window at the workers getting ready for leaving. I was brought back by my phone vibrating with an Instagram notification.

' @iansomerhalder: About to enter the no-phones-allowed zone. See you soon, California. '

I was tagged in the picture even though I appeared looking at the window so only a part of my face was visible. I decided to also take a picture of myself looking out the window very poetic like.

' @Vero1996: Couldn't have said it better myself, @iansomerhalder . See you soon, California. I can smell home already. And also, completely out of topic, Imma be on Tv tomorrow! Who's gonna watch? #tvd '

I turned my phone off right after I posted that. I got comfortable on the chair and took a deep breath but I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was watching me. I looked to my left and found Ian staring at me like he does....with amusement. Like something he might never get to see again and he wants to memorize every little thing about.

"What?" I asked with a smile. He returned that smile and the simple view made me blush internally.

"Nothing." He answered shaking his head slightly. He took my hand and kissed it while I looked everywhere to make sure nobody saw. "Relax." he said. He lowered my hand but didn't let it go. Instead, he started caressing it softly. His thumb traced the ring he gave me on my birthday and his lips formed a smile.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. His lips lingered on my skin for a few seconds as he breathed in my sent and then he laid his head into mine. We stayed like this for most of the flight.

15 minutes into the flight, I was drifting to sleep. With Ian's shoulder as my pillow, I readjusted myself on him, making him chuckle. The weight of his head on top of mine disappeared and it was replaced with the feeling of being watched. He moved a piece of my hair out of my face and kissed my head once more. I heard him sighing before I fully drifted to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.1K 61
[completed] Book 1 of the "I love you, Ian Somerhalder" series! "Hey, Natalie25London!" he exclaimed before immediately getting up and sitting next t...
471K 5.4K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x
1.3K 26 50
Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring life that we were always live in, wonder...
25.9K 4K 69
Veronica is just a regular girl. A girl with big dreams for a perfect future. A girl who craved finding true love and not just the idea of it. A girl...