Charming and Snow white

By dani_x_d

(Gonkillu) A war rages in the enchanted forest, Prince Killua flees his infested Kingdom after his siblings a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Outfits
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bonus : The Ten Curses
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

206 11 143
By dani_x_d

Goodbyes were being said all around the kingdom after the news of the curse that would soon befall on them. "You guys are betrothed!? And you didn't think to invite me to that momentous event?" Kurapika ranted as he paced the throne room where Gon and Killua just told the news of their engagement. Gon nervously scratched the back of his neck while Chrollo attempted to calm Kurapika down. "It was really a spur of the moment thing Pika." Gon whispered. Kurapika sent him a quick glare.

"Robbed of saying aw in the moment." Kurapika mumbles to himself, but everyone heard. Killua quickly went to Kurapika and slapped him across the face, feeling quite smug about it, finally pay back for that slap on the battle field he thought. Kurapika gaped at Killua in disbelief, while Leorio merrily gasped at the ordeal before whispering to Bisky if she had any snacks. Bisky wordlessly passed over a bag of berries. "And what was that for?!" Kurapika asked, not so calmly. Killua simply shrugged before placing his hands on Kurapika's shoulders. "You were acting crazy, you left me with no other choice really. But to make it up to you, once we figure out a way to break this curse, Gon will propose to me again."

Kurapika hummed in thought while Gon seemed to be having a crisis, because by the Gods he almost shat himself the first time, imagine doing it a second time with an audience, but atleast it would be just a formality since he already has his yes. "Very well that would be acceptable." Killua snorted at Kurapika's sudden behaviour change, causing Kurapika to shove Killua. Killua retaliated immediately, this going on for five minutes, ending with both of them wheezing on the floor.

After the laughter died down. Leorio kicked off the wall. "So how would you guys like to spend our last few hours?" He asked with a small smile, hoping to atleast spend their last moments together. "We never did quite finish that celebration from earlier." Chrollo whispers.

To say the kingdom was shocked would be an understatement. Nevertheless everyone helped set up for their celebration. Once everything was all set, the music played and everyone danced and laughed like there was no tomorrow.

The council wandered off by themselves as the sunset began. Chrollo looks to everyone with a saddened expression as his scout returns. "Its almost upon us." He whispers. Everyone is silent for a bit before Leorio slaps Chrollo on the back. "I am not sure how this new world is going to be, but I am pretty sure we're all going to be friends, maybe even me and you." Leorio says.

Kurapika chuckles and nods. He looks to Killua. "No matter what curse is placed on us, nothing will change the fact that you are my best friend. See you on the other side." Killua feels the tears threatening to spill as they hug tightly. Gon and Leorio hugging just as tightly, not seeming to want to let go as Gon whispers. "Think we will be the ones with powers in the new world?"

Leorio chuckles. "Sure as hell hope so." Chrollo pulls Kurapika in for a kiss and then hugs him tightly, he looks deeply into his eyes, not seeming to share any words out loud. I know you will be my soulmate in the next world too. I love you. Kurapika tears up and kisses Chrollo once more. I love you too. Screams are heard in the distance, the group can see a dark purple cloud slowly covering the grounds. Seeming to suck everyone in.

Killua bites his lips as he closes his eyes, the tears finally making their escape. "I am going to miss you Charming." Killua whispers as he presses his forehead against Gon's. Releasing a chuckle that holds no humour. Gon closes his eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks."I will find you Snow white, I promise." Killua opens his eyes then, Gon sensing Killua's gaze opens his as well. "We will break this curse." Killua nods at Gon's words.

"Because you and I can do anything." Killua whispers. Gon smiles softly and cups Killua's cheeks. The dark purple cloud, that seems almost electrifying once closer nears them at a fast pace, yet it almost seems tauntingly slow in this moment. "That's right Snow." Gon whispers back. Killua glances at the cloud that covers Kurapika and Chrollo now. He looks back at Gon. "I love you Gon Freeces." Gon smiles and kisses Killua's forehead, his eyes closed as he does so. "I love you Killua Zoldyck." Both of their eyes hold pained and fearful expressions as they make eye contact once more. Killua leans forward shutting his eyes, longing for one last kiss before it ends. But their lips never touch. Gon's hands seem to have dissapeared from his cheeks as the cloud finally engulfs them.

====

Killua opens his eyes and groans as he feels someone shaking him awake. "Killua get your ass up!" Kurapika yells from over Killua's bed. Killua peeks up at Kurapika glaring at him. "God Pika! Shut up. We have nothing going on today." Killua wraps himself like burrito almost.

"Uhhm no idiot! It's our last first day of school ever!" Kurapika exclaims like the mad man he is. Killua's eyes shoot open when his brain finally registers what Pika said. He curses and runs to the bathroom in a hurry, Kurapika chuckles behind Killua in amusement. Killua quickly flips off the bane in his existence. His best friend. Killua and Kurapika live in a small town called Story Brooke. They go to Enchanted High. Their town is kind of like that kid or old person you would avoid because it pesters you with unwanted facts. Accept these are fun facts in everyone's opinions. Story Brooke is the town of fairytales. Every single fairy tale. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty. You name it.

Killua rushes out of his bathroom dressed, his hair still a little wet, he ties it back into a messy bun. "Alright let's go, we don't want to be late for the bus!" Killua states as Kurapika smirks but says nothing as they rush downstairs, Killua looks at Kurapika like he is an insane when he leans against a car that clearly isn't his. "Pika! Get off the car!" He whisper yells.

"Off my own car? I don't think so." Kurapika says nonchalantly. Killua gasps and looks to the car and then back at Kurapika in amazement. "Shut up!" Kurapika smirks in return as Killua celebrates. They finally have a car. On their way to school, they pick up Leorio who has the same expression as Killua did.

Their first class was drama, a mandatory class in this town for the fairy tale stories they put on every year. Once everyone is seated. Bisky stands and reveals the story book they will be doing that year. "This year we will be doing Prince Charming and Snow white as our school play." Killua's eyes widen in surpise, this was his favourite story as a child. Kurapika lightly shoves him with a smile. "Both girls and boys may audition for the roll of Snow white." Bisky says with a smile.

"Ma'am how come?" Asked Alice who was already taking notes. Miss Bisky smirked as she glanced at Killua. "Well there are many different versions of said play, one of them being where it's two males." Killua's eyes widened as he listens more closely intrigued. "Snow white's parents were placed under a spell, this causes the death of his siblings, Snow white flees and joins a rebellion lead by non other then Prince Charming. They meet in battle and essentially give each other the nicknames Snow white and Charming." Bisky tells the story as though she was there in the whole ordeal.

"And why those nicknames?" Asks Jack in confusion, he was pretty sure that was their real names in all possible versions of the story. "Well snow white had pale skin, white hair and striking blue eyes." Bisky looked directly at Killua as he blushed and everyone turned to face Killua. "And Snow white called him Charming because he found the male rather charming especially after he names him Snow white."

"That's so cute." Kurapika says from beside me. Such a hopeless romantic. From across the room, Chrollo. The designated bad boy of the school winks at Kurapika who blushes. Leorio quickly glares at him, putting his arm around Kurapika's shoulders.

"Why the nicknames and not their real names?" Asks Alice quickly as she continues scribbling notes, for what reason? No one has any no idea.

"At the time Snow white wanted his identity a secret for the sake of the war...but the Prince knew his name all along." Killua's heart seemed to skip a beat at that part. This almost feels nostalgic to him."What were their real names?" Asks Kurapika out of curiosity, but simply also because he feels like he knows them.

"No one knows." Bisky whispers as if it was the biggest secret of the town. Killua's mind was racing at this point. "How did Charming look?" Killua asks his cheeks red.

"He was said to be tan skinned, raven-greenish hair that spiked up." Bisky said with a soft smile, looking at Killua knowingly. Which freaked Killua out mind you. He always knew Bisky was a bit eccentric but this is definitely something else.

"Sorry I am late, I got lost." Everyone turned the door to face the new kid, that fit the description of Charming perfectly. Everyone gasped and he gave a dazzling smile as he scratched the back of his head "Ahh Mr. Freeces willing to be our Prince Charming in the play?" The Charming look alike nods enthusiastically. "Your counter part will be Killua. Killua wave for him." Killua's eyes widen as he blushes and waves at Charming. Their eyes meet for the first time. An electric jolt seeming to go through both of them. Charming smiled at Killua simply taking his breath away. "Now I know Killua can act but can you?" Bisky asks ruining the moment as Charming meets her eyes. One kid at the back whispered. "What happened to auditions?" Causing another kid to shush him.

"Yes, I played Phillp in sleeping beauty." The Charming boy said with a smile. Miss Bisky smirked. "Also a sleeping spell play, lovely. Now are you okay with kissing a boy, we following a dif-" Bisky was quickly cut off by Charming. "Yes I am, especially with a cute guy like Snow white here, they said Snow white was absolutely beautiful, he fits the roll perfectly." He says not breaking eye contact with Killua. Killua is pretty sure he has broken the record for deepest blush.

"Wow how Charming of you, Charming." Killua says back with a smirk making its way on his face. Freeces chuckles and then makes his way over to Killua. "Killua was it?" Freeces asks with a smile.

"I suppose so." Killua shrugs. Freeces comes forward and sticks his hand out. "I am Gon. Gon Freeces." Still not breaking eye contact, Killua bites his lip almost trying to stop the smile making it's way on his face. When did he start standing anyways?

Killua shakes his hand, "I am Killua, Killua Zoldyck." The whole class seems entranced by their exchange, no one doubting the choices for Charming and Snow White any more. They both keep their hands connected, not seeming to want to let go as they maintain eye contact.

"Wow this is insane." Leorio whispers to Kurapika as he watches Killua and Gon in amazement. "Those two are meant for each other." Kurapika whispers back, his eyes sparkling.

"And I am familiar with the other version, my aunt Mito used to tell me the story when I was boy." Miss Bisky smirked and placed her hands together.

"You two should get to know each other better, anyone object with them as Prince Charming and Snow white?" Bisky glances at the class, almost daring them to object. No one objected. That's when Killua realized his hand was still holding Gon's! Killua jumped and quickly deatched their hands as he sat back down. When did he even stand? Killua thinks to himself. Gon sat beside Killua and smiled at him, winking. Killua's face turned a shade darker.

"Is it just me or is this trippy?" Asked Kurapika in whisper to Killua. Killua nods, not breaking eye contact with Gon.

"So your aunt Mito read you the other version?" Gon nods. "How?" Killua asks in surprise, because he had never heard of that version before. Gon shrugs and looks to be in thought,
"She just always had the story book" he whispers.

"I always had the original one, with the girl named Snow white." Gon gave Killua a smile. And then rose his eyebrow. "Well how do you know if that's the real one?" Killua's face scrunched up in confusion before smiling right back. No one truly knows which one would be true if the stories were real that is. "I suppose the only way to know is if we were Charming and Snow White themselves." Killua shrugged, but almost gasped when he felt a jolt of electricity go through him at his own words. Killua met Gon's eyes once more, his eyes said it all. He feels it too. Killua chuckles and shakes his head. "You feel that?" Gon nods in amazement, as he smiles. "Kind of the same spark when our hands touched earlier." Gon said casually, as a blush flared throughout Killua's cheeks. He felt that too huh. "Weird right?" Killua asks after clearing his throat. Gon simply shrugs.

Bisky sat at her desk and smirked as she stirred her tea. "Perhaps the spell will break sooner rather than later." She whispers to herself as she watches the two interact. Bisky can tell Godspeed is trying to shock them awake almost. She is glad she used her magic to stay present during this. She also was the one who ensured Mito found that story book. All will go according to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...