Halo Male Spartan reader X Re...

By JustyTurner

The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from th... More

Main Protagonists
Harem
Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch
Chapter 2: Explore the ring
Chapter 3: Robot on a run
Chapter 4: Rouge A.I
Chapter 5: The deal go wrong
Chapter 6: Teleport mishap
Chapter 7: Rescue mission
Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Plant the bomb
Chapter 10: The Nightmare within
Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?
Chapter 12: An Elite in our base
Chapter 13: The long trails
Chapter 14: An unsettling guest
Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know
Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words
Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch
Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)
Chapter 19: A new threat
Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer
Chapter 21: Meeting old friends
Chapter 22: They have to ruin everything
Chapter 23: The fall of Project Freelancer
Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)
Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers (Y/n's Team)
Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia
Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission
Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission
Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger
Chapter 29: The Blues unit
Chapter 30: One final push
Chapter 31: Getting back home
Chapter 32: A friend in need
Chapter 33: She's back
Chapter 34: Spartans will never die out
Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally
Chapter 36: The odd one out returns
Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)
Chapter 38: We meet at last
Chapter 39: Going rogue
Chapter 40: The hunt begins
Chapter 41: Can you really trust him? (Lemon)
Chapter 42: It's not all my fault
Chapter 43: Fight together, win together
Chapter 44: Winter contingency has been activated
Chapter 45: A jouned mission
Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced
Chapter 48: The greatest hunt begins (Lemon)
Chapter 49: The Covenant invasion begins
Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria
Chapter 51: Honour and Sacrifice
Chapter 52: I have the gun
Chapter 53: Lost everything but not our hope
Chapter 54: A hunting ground
Chapter 55: Is there any survivors?
Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship
Chapter 57: We're the same
Chapter 58: Space trip (Lemon)
Chapter 59: Bug problem
Chapter 60: The Resistance
Chapter 61: Secret project
Chapter 62: A new plan
Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)
Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)
Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)
Chapter 66: Returning to Earth
Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa
Chapter 69: The Arbiter
Chapter 70: Outbreak
Chapter 71: Silent city
Chapter 72: Covenant control city
Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant
Chapter 74: Within the Heart of the quarantine
Chapter 75: Secret to uncover beneath the city
Chapter 76: Hive of the drones
Chapter 77: The Great Schism
Chapter 78: A city to escape
Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes
Chapter 80: What is left
Chapter 81: Nest base invasion

Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme

600 25 9
By JustyTurner

At the UNSC base we see many Spartans, marines and other workers running around hallways while sorting out gear, weapons and vehicles for anything in case the Covenant start to invade Reach. Then we cut to Grif at the hanger sitting on a chair with his legs placed on the box with a comic over his helmet while he snore to sleep while everyone was busy.

Then someone walks over to Grif to see him like this and so in response he kick his chair, costing Grif to wake up and fell onto the ground with a thud while Simmons stands over him as he look down at him while he ask with his arms crossed.

Simmon: What the hell are you doing Grif?

Grif: Well as you can see before you woke me up! I was taking a break. I did all the stupid work the higher up command give me and I did them and once that I take a break. So your welcome Simmons.

Simmons: Grif you took a nap in the hanger for 10 whole hours and you didn't do any of thw work! You just give all the work to Donut!

Grif: But that is work! Me giving someone to do my work is doing my work! And now I can sit back and relax knowing I give Donut something to do.

Simmons: Well in case you didn't know Donust was crushed by a Scorpion tank when it crushed on him.

Grif: Is he dead?

Simmons: Surprisingly no actually. He's very much alive except he may have a head trauma for a short while.

Grif: Dose he believe hid armor is pink?

Simmons: Nope.

Grif: Shit! Still what is it have to do with me?

Simmons: Everything! You basically nearly got Donut killed!

Grif: Huh, how can you nearly kill someone if you give them an order. Huh Simmons?

Simmons: My god! Look I'm not gonna argue you anymore, i wanna know where's Y/n, I need to tell him Carolina and the rest are back.

Grif: Oh, He's away on a mission with another Fireteam of Spartans.

Simmons: (surprised) Since when?

Grif: About five hours ago. Something about killing some Covenant from a UNSC base or something like that. But I'm sure they be fine.

Simmons: (sigh) I'll tell Carolina about that. Of and one more thing, command wants me to tell you your in dish duty for two weeks for having Donut do all yoru work.

Grif: Tell command I'll do that right away.

Simmons: Alright then.

He walks off while Grif looks around and spotted Lopez and points to him while he calls oit to him.

Grif: Yo Lopez! Command told me you gave dish duy for 2 weeks. Oh, and also paint your armor orange because they like orange solders while they clean the dishes.

Lopez: (spanish) Do you honestly think I'll do that. Your obviously gonna sit around, doing nothing while we do all the work.

Grif: You'll do it right away? Perfect! I'll come by and check it out after your done.

He sit back from his chair while he place his comic over his helmet and fall asleep while Lopez just walks off while he mutters to himself.

Lopez: (Spanish) Really wish a grunt kicks him in the balls once they come.

(Meanwhile)

A UNSC base camp 1 we see a squad of Covenant forces around the station while a pile of dead UNSC marines are seen as the Grunts play catch with one of the UNSC Grenades as they tossed each with it whike the Jackal from the outside walkway see this and shake his head.

The elite was also with the jackal as he sniff the aid until he small something and call out to the Jackal in a different Sangheili language while the Jackal nodes and pulls out his beam rifle and aim at the forest while the elite call out the rest of his squad which they ready their weapons and take aim at the forest ahead of them.

The grunt on the plasma turret at the middle of the entrance along with some grunts and elites who are behind cover and near the turret were staring at the forest to see if anything decided to come out and attack them.

They waited....and waited.......and waited.....they waited for a while until they see it might be a false alarm. The Jackal lowee his beam rifle and turn to elite with a-

Bang!

Suddenly the Jackal gets shot through the head and fell onto the walkway dead as he others were caught by surprised and before they can see where that came from, another gunshot ring out and a grunt on the plasma turret get shot in the head and in seconds, bullets fly out of the forest as a few Covenant forces return fire but a few were taking out.

Some Jackals with engery shields block the shots and return fire but the bullet go through some of the exposed area of the shield and took out the Jackals with them. Soon the people who open fire came out as we see Eric and his team came out of the forest and continue to fire at them as they take cover behind the wall while more Covenant forces came out and fire at them.

Reznya: (smirk) Looks like they are surprised to see us.

Eric: (smirk) Yep, guess we give them quiet a wake up call. Rook, Alyssa go around and ambush them while we see we all clear the front.

Rook: On it!

The two head off around as Eric pulls out a Tomahawk and turn to Reznya and Jeanne as the two node while Eric nodes back and says.

Eric: (smirk) Let's get this party started.

He rolled out of cover and throw the tomahawk that went flying and it stab into an elites head, killing him immediately as he fell off from the walkway while Reznya and Jeanne came out and fire thier weapons at them while Eric pull out his pistol as the trio move out, taking out many Covenant forces they can see.

Eric swap his pistol to his assault rifle and fire a few shots before firing a grenade launcher at group of grunts near a faul tank that the grenade hits and then blow up, setting the grunts flying while we see Reznya firing her shotgun at the grunts when a cloaked elite appeat and try to stab her with his engery sword but she quickly dodge it and fire a shot that took down his shield and kick him to the ground.

She then use the attached axe her shotgun to finish the job by stabbing it at the elites neck as blood start to spill out from his neck. She then see a suicide grunt rushing towards her which she just pull out her shotgun axe and walk over and kick the suicide grunt into the air while she pulls out her pistol and fire a singal shot that blows up the grunt in mid air.

She smirks while we go to Jeanne as she popping some grunt heads with her battle rifle as the grunts get killed by her. She then look over to see a Banshee flying towards them which she pull out her rocket launcher and fire a sinagl rocket. She turns around and walks off as the Banshee gets hit and start to spon around and crashed through a wall and kill two elites that were about to stab her but they get killed in the Banshee.

She then walk over to a elite who is crawling away as she pulls out her sword and once close she kick the elite, forcing the elite to face her as she smirk underneath her helmet and said to the elite.

Jeanne: (smirk) Welcome to Reach, bitch.

She then stab the elite through the head, killing it immediately. Once that she regroup with the rest as the front entrance burst open and there was an elite trying to escape but turn and stop to see Eric and the rest. He aims his plasma rifle at them but then a sound of a chainsaw is heard behind the elite ad a chainsaw stab through the elite as Alyssa raises the elite into the air as blood pour onto her armor before she throws the elite with a large chainsaw hole on his chest onto the ground as her Lancer turns off ad she rest her Lancer onto her shoulder and said.

Alyssa: Looks like you three have some fun.

Eric: (smirk) You have no idea. Where's Rook?

Alyssa: In there getting this station online before we take on the third and final station. We clear the room by away.

Reznya: That's good. We should contact Y/n and his team to see how they are doing.

Eric nodes and gets on radio as he ask through the radio to Y/n.

Eric: Y/n we took care of UNSC base camp 1, what's your situation at the other end?

Y/n: (radio) Clearing the room right now.

(Meanwhile)

We see them in the room as Ave snap the neck of a Jackal while Elijah is on the controls with Sophie as Y/n also ask Eric at the other line.

Y/n: What about you? What's your situation?

Eric: (radio) Just arrive at the room. We're done getting this base on our control. You guys better catch up!

Y/n: (smirk) Oh we will. Y/n over and out.

Once the radio call ends Doc asks Y/n.

Doc: You think this mission will be easy? I mean, I'm getting a feeling this mission will not be easy.

Y/n: Doc, all of our missions isn't easy. That's what makes it fun!

Doc: Guess so.

Sophie: Done! This base is now in our control!

Gabriel: Good, we should move out.

Mia: We can take the mongooses at the garage to get down the hill.

Y/n: (smirk) Perfect! Everyone let's go!

They exit out of the room and once that they get on the mongooses and once on they ride down the hill so they can get to the last and third camp base.

There were four mongooses that each ride down the hill as Doc, Gabriel, Ave and Ashley were at the back while Y/n, Sophie, Elijah and Mia were driving the mongooses. They can see the large third base with a large radar disc that was larger than the two other bases as they ride down the hill and made it down to the ground and ride up to the base.

They were suspected some kind of a welcome but they see no one down below as they enter and look around. Soon Eric's team manage to catch up and walk inside the base and look around.

Eric: (smirk) Guess you beat us to it. Now, where is everyone?

Y/n: No clue. Maybe it's an ambush and they are invisible?

Reznya: Let's see.

She throws a down a device in the middle which creates a wave that spread out across the base while Reznya looks at her wrist computer and press on the screen.

Mia: What is that?

Jeanne: That device than locate anything that is invisible. No matter what, we can still see you as long we have that with us.

Doc: (surprised) Whoa that's a pretty neat technology.

Rook: Yeah and it's very expensive so we use it wisely such as thus.

Eric: Anything Reznya?

Reznya: Nope. Eveyething seems to be clear. They must have left when they realised we're here.

Eric: (smirk) And they call themselves "Fearless warriors" what a bunch of cowards. Alright team, let's move in.

They enter the base and there was still no trap as they make their way to the control room. Once there Reznya gose over to the controls and gets everything back online and have complete control of it but then the monitors detected something large heading towards them.

Reznya: Um Eric, you might wanna come and see this.

Eric and Y/n walk over and they get over and they see what she is seeing. Suddenly the place they are standing in made a thud and then another, and then another as the thud gets closer and closer.

Doc: Um what is going on?

Eric: Is it our guys?

Jeanne: No. It's not.

They look over to see Jeanne was looking out of the window so they all look out of the window and in the distances on top of the hill was a large, spider like vehicle as it climb on top of the mountain and created a roar like sounds into the air.

It climb down the hill and make it's way towards them as Doc step back and ask in shock.

Doc: (shock) What in the world of medical science is that?!

Y/n: That's a Scarab! They are one tough sons of bitches and it seems like the Covenant is leaving us a gift.

Gabriel: Wr don't have enough fire power to take that Scarab out!

Elijah: What can we do?!

Y/n: For one thing, we can't allow it to get near the base. We have to drive it away.

Eric: I think there a few rocke hogs that we can take. We can shoot at it to give it's attention while you guys stay here and wait for a Pelican

Y/n: No way! You and your team get out of here while we hold it off.

Eric: You sure about this man?

Y/n: I'm sure of it. We drag it away while you team call in a Pelican and get out of here.

Eric smirks underneath his helmet as he place a hand on Y/n's shoulder and tell him.

Eric: (smirk) Your one crazy but brave Spartan, and I respect that. Try not to get crush will you?

Y/n: (smirk) We won't.

Soon after that Y/n and his team head to tye garage to get onto the Rocket hogs. There were three of them so they get on and once that they ride out as Ave, Sophie and Elijah fire rockets at the Scarab to give its attention which works.

The Scarab starts to chase them while Eric and his team see this so Eric call in a Pelican pick up. Meanwhile we cut to Y/n's team as they ride through the forest with a Scarab chasing them as Ave, Sophie and Elijah firing rockets at them while Y/n, Ashley and Gabriel were driving each Rocket hogs while Mai sit next to Y/n while Doc sit next to Gabriel as the Scarab fire it's large cannon at it's back at them which they dodge the shots while keep on going as the Scarab continues to chase after them.

Ave: Damn this Scarab is tough as hell!

Ashley: There's got to be a way to get rid of it!

Y/n: Mia any ideas?!

Mia heck her hud on her helmet and sees something which she got an idea and turn to the once that were on the turret.

Mia: Wait on my singal and you guys fire at it's legs while Y/n and those who are driving immediately stop after ai say break!

They comply as they keep on going while the Scarab charge up it's main cannon as it glows green while Mia waits for it including the rest and after what seems like forever, Mia yell out!

Mia: NOW!

Ave, Sophie and Elijah fire the rockets at the Scarabs leg which was a critical hit and start to stop but the hill was too steep so it was about to fell when Mia also yell out.

Mia: Stop!

Y/n, Ashley and Gabriel immediately stop the rocket hog as they fly back while getting underneath the Scarab's belly and they were close of being crushed but luckily they didn't. They were behind the Scarab as it crashed onro the ground and slide down the hill in a uncontrollable speed. Soon the forest opens up to reveal a large canyon as the Scarab fell down the canyon and fall the Scarab gose as they stop their Rocket hogs at the edge and exit out as they look down and see the Scarab hit the ground and blow up in a large explosion.

They all breath a sigh of relief after that as Ave gently punches Mia's arm while she said.

Ave: Way a go Mia! How did you know there was a canyon ahead of us!?

Mia: (smile) I saw it in my hud and since the Scarab was going too fast down the hill, I figured if we hit one of let's legs, it might fall and slide down in a uncontrollable amount of speed.

Doc: (sigh or relief) Thank goodness we are save and not killed or worse.

Y/n: (smile) Nice thinking Mia.

Mia: (little blush) Thanks Y/n.

They look down of the canyon to a destroyed Scarab when a Pelican fly over them and it hover near the edge in front of them as the back of Pelican opens and Eric along with his team without helmets on them are seen. Eric reach out his hand to Y/n which he comply by grabbing his hand and they all came inside the Pelican.

Once that the Pelican takes off back to base while Y/n and the rest take off their helmets while Eric raises his hand to Y/n and said to him with a smirk.

Eric: (smirk) Your one badass Spartan.

Y/n lend out a chuckle as he smirk and take Eric's hand as they squeeze on it while Y/n tells Eric.

Y/n: (smirk) No man. We're badass Spartans.

Eric smirks with respect along with Y/n ad the rest smiled as the Pelican return them back to base for another mission complete and they can rest easy.....for now.

To be continued............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.2K 11
What happened to master chief? War started on earth with the covenant and UNSC. An ODST is sent to find others to fight the covenant. While in space...
7.4K 32 28
second (non canon) largest usnc starship aka dragoon captain richmond tracked down covie pirates the remains jul adama's covanant. spartan named lynx...
581 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
Project HALO By CGjorgensen

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 187 59
PROJECT HALO is a YA sci-fi thriller taking place in near-future Norway. It has speculative elements and will appeal to fans of dystopian works such...