Yandere Oliver Sykes X Reader...

By Erwinspepee

(!RAPE WARNING!) Story on a break every now and then ---- "Love Isn't In The Air" The story is sexually viol... More

Chapter 1. Festival
Chapter 2. Oliver Sykes
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 1
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 2
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 3
Chapter 4. Rule Breaker. (Lemon)
Chapter 5. A Day Outside. Part 1
Chapter 5. Evening Before Tomorrow. Part 2. (Small Lemon)
Chapter 6. Date. Part 2
Chapter 6. Problems. Part 3
Chapter 7. Calm. Part 4 (short)

Chapter 6. A Better Day. Part 1

560 16 0
By Erwinspepee

You were having that same nightmare again. Oliver stabbing you, telling you that you belong to him..this made you wake up jumping up on the bed, sweat filling your body. You could just hear your fast heartbeats in your ears while trying to calm down.

It was Morning, you had slept the night without waking up. It was just that one nightmare that made your body feel uncomfortable at the end. You took deep breaths with your eyes closed.

"I am okay now..it was a nightmare..not real.."

You whispered to yourself, then opening your eyes and slowly and getting up from the bed.

...Oh right, Oliver said that today would be a better day..

You struggled your way to the bathroom to take the birth control pill. Then heading to the toilet.

I need to take a shower

You got up and flushed the toilet, then getting ready to take a shower.

After stepping in the shower you turned it on, water immediately running down all over you. It was a big shower, you had enough room if you would somehow manage to fall on the shower floor, caused by the pain inside of you..thanks to that mf...You took a look around and realized that there were two showers..but why, i wonder.

Once the water had soaked you from everywhere, you took a look at the bottles on the shower stand.

Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel..hair mask? Since when someone like Oliver knew about hair masks...what the hell...

this made you smile a little.

You grabbed the shampoo and poured a good amount of it on your hand. You rubbed your hands together then started to massage your scalp, making sure that the shampoo is all over it. You then rinsed the shampoo off of your head. Next is conditioned.

You grabbed the bottle and poured some conditioned on your head, then squeezing all the extra water from the mids and ends of your hair, applying conditioner on your hair. You waited a couple of minutes and while waiting you washed your body with shower gel.

I wonder if there is a shaver somewhere around here..

you turned your head towards the other shower stand next to the other shower. on the stand, there were a couple of shavers, a plastic cover on it meaning that it has not been used, you thought so. You removed the cover from the shaver, rubbed some conditioner on your armpits and shaved. you did the same thing to your legs also.

You rinsed the conditioner off your mids and ends with cool water paying attention that the water won't get on your body. It was so quiet you could hear your own shaky breath while breathing through your nose. The other thing you heard was the sound of water dripping on the floor, the same sound could be heard on your right, right next to you...

...On my right

You turned your head to see oliver showering naked under the other shower. You gasped and covered yourself taking steps back against the wall. The floor was slippery and you fell on your butt the back of your head hitting the wall behind you. You began to make some painful noises, holding onto your head with your hand, while with the other one you covered your chest, your thighs pressed against each other.

Oliver bent his head back, water hitting his face. He let out a sigh and quietly bursted out laughing at your reaction while shampoo drained down his wet tattooed body.

"You really are one fucking clumsy little girl..now am i right.."

He bent his head down, opened his eyes and looked down at you with his side eye, not moving his head to face you. He then opened his mouth speaking calmly.

"did my buttercup sleep well?"

You stared up at his tired looking eyes, your anxious breathing could be heard well. Oliver kept looking, waiting for you to answer. You could not manage to open your mouth to say something. Bending your head down to look down at your wet and shaking body, not answering his question. Oliver shook his head and turned his body to face you. He walked right in front of you and grabbed your wrist you had held your head with. He raised your arm, your body raising from the floor slightly while his moved downwards on your side eye. You tensed up your body and looked to the side after he had crouched about to your height, because you could see his dick, that was one thing you did not want to look...

"Aye brat, look at me"

Oliver grabbed your chin to face him, his grip was tight once again. You swallowed and looked at his eyes while he stared at yours curiously. He looked down at your covered chest, then slowly back up at your eyes while he spoke.

"It was a good thing you had decided to take a shower, your hair began to look dirty"

He smiled with his teeth showing and continued.

"i would had dragged you here otherwise because we have plans today...i would not want to kiss and fuck a smelly girl"

Your legs were shaking. The shower room was steamy and it was getting more difficult to see Olivers face clearly.

Oliver observed your face not saying a word. He tilted his head to the side his palm under his chin. You stared to the sides. The room was quiet expect the showers were not turned off.

..."Are you washed?"

You closed your eyes and nodded yes. Oliver stood up right after, pulling you up with him. You let out a louder sound to this sudden movement opening your eyes to look down at your chest to make sure they are covered well. As you were about to position yourself to a well standing pose you Felt Olivers body touch yours and the back of your body being pressed against a wall behind you. You blushed and gasped to the cool wall. Oliver took the chance and grabbed your neck pressing your lips against his. You met his tongue.

He french kissed you. You held your eyes closed. Oliver did not touch or play with your body, he just kissed you and held onto your neck, making sure he would not let go of it. Your hands were placed against the wall and some moans left your mouth along with louder inhales and exhales. Oliver did not react, he slowly pulled out, drool handing from our mouths like a bridge. He stared at my lips and half smiled, then slowly wiping the drool away. He reached closer again to kiss your nose before grabbing a towel and walking away while drying himself. He spoke loudly so you could hear him, since he was already that far away from you.

"GET DRESSED, WE ARE LEAVING SOON"

You just stood there, staring down at your feet until you shook your head and gasped for breath. It had been difficult to breathe while Oliver kissed you. His grip on you had been very strong. You wiped your mouth with both of your hands mumbling quietly.

A creep...why did he french kiss me!...

You thought.

You stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your hair. You wrapped another towel around your body and looked at yourself in the mirror.

I look scared..why would Oliver want to look at my face when it looks like this.

You thought stepping out of the bathroom. You checked the door of your room to see it being locked, He had left..thank god. There was something dark on your side eye. You turned your head to look at the Black clothes on your bed. there was makeup and a hair straightener.

you took a closer look at them. a dress and a pair of heels. Does he think that this is a some kind of a date?!

After drying your body with the towel, you grabbed the dress and put it on, it was tight but pretty. The thing you did not like about it was that it was short. You tried on the heels, they were the perfect size...What, how...You grabbed all the makeup stuff and rushed in the bathroom to get ready. All the makeup were in a makeup bag. If you wanted to do a heavy makeup with these, you easily could, there were so many makeups.

You did not want to put on too much makeup, like more is more. You wanted to keep it pretty natural so you started off with a cover stick to cover up your dark circles, carefully blending the cover around your eyes. You also covered some of your pimples with the stick. You did your eyebrows and put on some darker shade of eyeshadow and mascara. The last thing you put on was some red lipstick.

(If you have a makeup look in mind then feel free to imagine y/n wearing it :D same thing with the hair!)

You curled your hair naturally and sprayed some perfume on your neck and wrists. Even tho Oliver did not deserve this, you Still enjoyed to get ready no matter where you went. And lastly you painted your nails (Black or red you choose).

(This is what y/n is wearing)

You finished with the makeup and hair, and walked out of the bathroom expecting that Oliver had left underwear on the bed. He had not.He wants to fuck me wherever he has planned to take us!?

Great..so he knows that i do not have any underwear on..what an asshole. You did realize a pair of earrings on the bed that you had not seen before. You grabbed one and put it on your ear, same thing with the other one.

You had done everything you could possibly do to get ready, so now you just had to wait for oliver to open the door so you could go on a..dateYou sighed, feeling uncomfortable. the dress was short, it could reach your thigh and no further than that..thank god it was tight as fuck so it would not move up my thigh as i walk.

...I really hope there is food..i do not care how bad i would look eating in front of Oliver..i would show him that he is horrible at feeding his hostage.

You thought.

While being in your own thoughts, still sitting on the bed, a sound of a door being unlocked could be heard. You quickly raised your head up to look at the door slowly opening. You expected Oliver standing behind the door. It was one of his bodyquards instead. He was wearing a Black suit with Black sunglasses like usual. You jumped up as soon as he started walking towards you. You raised your eyebrow at him, squinting your eyes and walking past him, slapping his hand away. He wa sfor sure trying to pick you up and carry downstairs. You walked past him telling him.

"I can walk..."

The bodyguard did not even hesitate to look away from you, he watched your every move closely, walking out of the room with you. You heard a door close and lock behind you as you walked with your heels down the hallway and downstairs, loud footsteps right behind you.

(Olivers look)

You saw Oliver as soon as you stepped in the first floor. You stopped with your eyes widening. Olivers back was facing you, he did not even hesitate to look at you. What was he even looking at...

"Boss, She is ready"

The bodyguard behind you said. Oliver had his hands in his pockets, he turned his head to your direction before turning his body to fully face you. You saw his eyes looking at your body, your short dress, Your legs, ankles and heels, then your face. He did not move a muscle. You were worried..what was he thinking, I could not get a single feeling out of that poker face. You just stood there waiting for him to open his stupid mouth to say something...

Oliver looked over me and nodded at the bodyguard. The bodyguard reacted, nodding back and walked outside.

You stared at Oliver. His eyes met yours and he slowly walked close to you. His body almost being against yours he stared down at your eyes. You had to bend your head back when looking up at him and without showing any emotions. Oliver raised one of his hands from his pockets to place it against your cheek. He touched your red lips with his thumb.

A tired and calm tone could be heard while he spoke to you while his thumb moved to your bottom lip.

"You look very beautiful y/n"

Your eyes were squinted. You raised your hand to touch His large one, running your fingers though his and slowly pushing his hand away while three words left your mouth.

"I look stunning"

You turned your back to Oliver and walked towards the outdoor, soon Olivers footsteps could be heard behind you. You were sure the attitude you gave him made him speechless.

The outdoor was open. you saw a black motorbike outside, meters away from you.

(You choose what type)

"are we going with that?"

You asked, turning your head to the side to see Olivers figure on the side of your eye.

"what? doesn't fully please you?"

Oliver asked sarcastically as he walked past you with a smirk. You rolled your eyes once he did not have his eyes on you.

Oliver spoke again, sounding serious while he grabbed his helmet from the motorbike putting it on and closing the shield.

"come on buttercup..."

You walked next to him, a couple of meters away from him. Oliver seemend to realize you standing further away from him while he grabbed another helmet. As oliver held the helmet on his left hand he reached to grab your neck with his other one. You yelped as he pulled you close to him by your neck, immediately blushing and looking away from him with your eyes.

"trying to keep distance from me brat?"

He asked as he put the helmet on you, it was tight. He then closed the shield on your helmet and placed his hands on your armpits lifting you up on the motorbike. You knew this was going to be a really uncomfortable ride since you were not wearing underwear..

Before oliver hopped on the motorbike as well he leaned down close to you, this causing your body to tense up, you felt his fingers running up your inner thigh, touching your skin gently and causing goosebumbs all over your body. You pressed your thighs together and leaned back.

Oliver watched you quietly and even tho you could not see his face, you knew he had a smile behind that mask. He tapped your thigh twice and leaned back telling you.

"don't try to run away now"

He then sat on the motorbike and turned it on. Your balance on the motorbike was bad so you fell over Olivers back, your hands wrapping around his waist. You let out a small gasp and leaned back a little. Oliver just laughed it out quietly and commanded.

"hold on to me like that y/n..this isn't a child's play..."

You did as told and wrapped your arms around his waist, placing your hands on his bare abs. Oliver stepped on the gas. Your grip tightened around him.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
221K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...