✓ HELPLESS ━━ 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘺...

Por vaaneea

helpless. season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin and 100 other teenagers are sent to the ground after 100 year... Mais

helpless.
act one - synopsis
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
act two - synopsis
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.

xi.

924 15 0
Por vaaneea

RESURRECTION
season 2, episode 13

'  i don't want this to be the
last time we kiss '

WE ALL START BLOCKING OFF EXITS IN THE DINING HALL. i look at jasper holding an axe and i somehow let out a weak smile with all the chaos going on.

"we took the level. but now we have to hold it. they will be coming and we need to be ready." jasper yelled as i walked over to a table and grabbed a knife.

i head over to atom and looked at him.

"how long do you think we'll be able to hold them off?" he asked me.

"i don't know." i furrowed my brows.

after some time we all sit around waiting for them to come and attack us.

all of a sudden an explosion is heard. i turned my head quickly at the source of the sound. peoples gasps were heard as me and atom got up off the floor.

i grab a gun and put the knife in my pocket.

"here let me handle that." atom said while taking the heavy machine from out of my hands.

"some of them aren't wearing hazmats suites." monty says from across the room. me and atom walked closer to them to find out what's going on.

"what's it mean?" miller asked him.

"it means they're cured. marrows treatment worked." jasper looked up at us.

men shouting was heard from behind the walls. atom turns his head and motions me to back up.

"get ready." jasper said.

loud bangs were heard coming from the door. as they continued to hit the doors they fell open. i back up and get ready for gunfire.

the guards then throw bombs into the room. it was exactly what we wanted to happen.

i laid on the floor to act like i was passed out. i heard footsteps come closer. i then hear jaspers yell. that was our cue.

i got up off the floor and stabbed a guard. another then came from behind me, i turned quickly and stabbed him in his chest. i looked at the ground and saw a small gun. i picked it up quickly and shot any guard that was in close range.

i looked at atom to see him shooting the large machine gun. i went next to him and started shooting the guards as they got close to him.

"pull back! pull back now! get up!" a guard yelled. the few survivors ran out the door and i smiled while out of breath.

"we did it!" jasper said as he was covered in blood. everyone then starts cheering as i pull atom into a deep hug. i pull away and then wipe the blood off his face.

"seal the barricade!" jasper yelled. i run to the door and use iteams i could find to seal it.

"AHH!" jasper screamed. i turned my head as i saw him pull his axe out from guards back.

people start carrying out dead bodies to get them out of the way. i walk over to stand next to jasper and atom.

"they're gonna come in a lot hotter next time. you know that, right?" miller came up to us.

"all we gotta do is hold the floor until bellamy finds a way out." jasper said.

"we're gonna need more then a bucket of water and four guns to do that." miller says.

"this is president wallace talking to the people who killed 10 of my men." cages voice is heard on the radio.

"jasper." monty said as he called him over.

"i thought we'd try something a little different this time. there's only 20 minutes of oxygen in mayas suit. i know she's a friend of yours. in 20 minutes, your friend will either suffocate or burn. but you can save her. all you have to do is surrender." cage said as jasper looked at the security cameras.

jasper ran to the door and brought her inside the mess hall.

-

"she's almost out of oxygen, it's been 19 minutes." i look at the watch on my wrist.

"you're not helping, athena." maya breathed deeply.

"don't worry, we'll get it open. wont we, monty?" jasper asked monty as he tried to open the mess hall chute.

"almost there." monty continued to work.

"almost isn't good enough." miller said from behind him.

"i just need to bypass, oh—" monty gets zapped.

"screw this." he ripped out the machine.

"the hell did you do?" miller spat.

"cut the power to the motor. help me." he motioned his head to miller. they both tried to pull the latch.

"we can't get leverage." miller said.

"there's someone in there." i yelled at them.

"they're coming in!" jasper screamed. atom points his gun at the smaller door.

"bellamy!" i looked at him.

"get her in here, come on!" he motioned to maya.

"go, go, go!"

"hurry up." they push her into the garbage chute. i slide down the chute with jasper in front of me. as i fall down we land into a garbage bin and get sprayed down with some kid of air. i cough and run to bellamy.

i hold onto him as tight as i could, i'd never wanna leave him again.

"i've missed you." he whispered in my ear.

"me too. i'm so glad your okay." i pull away and cup his face. tears start to fall down my face.

"don't cry." he kissed my lips and held onto me. i wipe my tears and see a man come up to us.

"dad? what are you doing?" maya asked him.

"what your mother would have done." he hugged maya. jasper then went up to bellamy and gave him a hug.

"hey, listen to me. clarke is coming with an army of grounders." bellamy looked at me and then jasper.

"grounders?" i furrowed my brows.

"what?" jasper asked him.

"we have to keep all of you safe till then." bellamy placed his hand on my back. god i've missed that feeling.

"don't tell me finn finally got his peace talks." i laughed. bellamy stiffened under my touch.

"something like that." he looked down.

"come on, we got a lot of work to do." bellamy walked away with me.

-

"it's all clear." bellamy spoke. everyone then continues to walk.

"wont they see us?" miller asked him.

"relax, maya took out the cameras." bellamy told him.

"yeah well we're still sitting ducks in a group like this." miller said.

"you're right, so we're gonna split up." bellamy said from beside me as he kept one hand on my lower back.

"no. we do this together. we survive together." monty stopped us.

"bellamy is right." jasper defended bellamy.

"they don't trust maya anymore. who the hell is gonna help us now?" miller looked at us.

bellamy motioned his head to continue walking.

"they are." we turned a corner and saw mountain people.

"we're gonna hide you. not everyone here agrees with cage. not by a long shot." maya said walking further.

"come with me. we'll divide you along the way." mayas father motioned us to come. i stood there as everyone walked to them.

"you'll be okay. let's go."

"you're safe now. quick, quick."

"hey we're coming with you." jasper looked at bellamy.

"no you're not. they still don't know i'm here. i need to keep it that way." he looked at us.

"so what do we do?" monty asked him.

"stay alive. be ready to fight. war is coming." he told us. monty, jasper, miller and harper nodded their heads and walked away. i then turned to bellamy.

"kiss me." i pause and look into his deep brown eyes.

"i don't want this to be the last time we kiss." a tear falls down my face. his soft touch wipes away my wet tear.

"this won't be." i grab his face gently and pull him in, our soft lips connect with lust in our eyes.

he walks away as i dread this separation.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.5K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-
128K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
18.1K 411 35
"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪; 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙧...
2.1K 55 11
Apollo and Luna Kane grow up in solitary their entire life. They are twins but they don't have everything in common Apollo knows how to fight but...