Love season

By AfreenKhan116

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch your heart. And then after search of years finall... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
Part 19
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
author note
part 36 [M]
Part 37
Part 38
part 39
author note
part 41 [M]
part 42[M]
sad news
good news
Part 43[M]
part 44
part 45
part 46 [Trigger Warning]
part 47
part 48
author note
part 49
part 50

Part 40 [M]

5.1K 146 7
By AfreenKhan116

SMUT | SPG | R18+ | B x B

🔞 WARNING:

Read at your own risk.

Are you sure tae? do you really wanna do it?jk asked in concern

Tae:-For the sake of God Mr jeon jungkook since last 15 minutes you are non-stop repeating this shit if you have doubt that you  can't handle (can't fu*k )me tell me directly...wait a moment so this is the reason why lisa don't wanna live with to any more...you lost your charm didn't you?(well he just mocked jk to make him relax and carefree  because he knew  jk is just trying to being protective boyfriend he doesn't wanna hurt his baby boy...otherwise his di*k is enough thick,long and powerful(seriously lol )to fu*k more than 5 persons in single night(Don't mind please)

Jk:-shut up bitch I was just asking you, because I don't think your fragile body will be able to tolerate my monster d*ck and my animalistic thrusts. but if you are raising questions on my ma*hood ability I swear, I will make you regrets on your words

Tae:-I believe on actions rather than words show me your actions Mr jeon jungkook otherwise I will get fu*k by any stranger in front of your doe eyes have you got that?

Jk:-stop reacting like malewhor* you are only mine ,he said throwing tae on bed tae body bounced on fluffy matress...tae was smirking because finally he succeeded in woke up jk inner monster and it came out  as jk pulled tae from the bed and pinned his  body against the wall with his huge frame. " tae struggled to break free but jk pressed down on tae harder and then used his other hand to grabbed tae chin and gave him a rough kiss on the mouth.

tae couldn't move against jk as his hot tongue invaded into tae mouth. Jk tongue wiggled and swirled around in his baby bear  mouth, and then down his throat.

At first tried  hardest to resist kissing jk back, because he wanted to tease a bit more longer but in the end as  usually he gave  up, and couldn't stop slipping his  tongue into jk  mouth .

Jk su*ked on tae tongue and his hand moved under tae shirt to mercilessly pinch at his ni*ples making  him almost  jump.

Only God knows  how much I was desperate your touch…how badly I wanted to be ruined by you  As all these thoughts rolled around in tae head, when jk pressed his erection against tae . The hard denim of his pants crushed roughly against the pants of tae, and tae left  out an involuntary moan at the weird but excited  sensation. Then jk stopped suc*ing on tae tongue and pulled back. He just stared at tae , smiling deviously at tae gorgeous  face.

Jk:-"Did you enjoy kiss, kitten?" He asked from tae while he continued to play with his now hard ni*ples.

Tae couldn't find the mental ability to form any words, so he just nodded his head in response.

Jk:-"I'm glad to know that."
After saying He started grinding his di*k against tae and leaned down towards his ear, "Have you ever been fu*ked by a man before?" He whispered sensually and licked the inside of tae ear.

Tae:-"Ump!" Was the only thing tae could vocalize, as he traced his tongue from tae ear to neck.

Jk:-"Have you tae?" He asked while still licking tae neck.

Tae just shook his head. although He didn't like question which jk soon realized

He stopped licking tae neck, and pinching nipples. "Well i asked you because you're about to be." While saying He threw tae on the bed which made him bounced 

Jk:-  take off your clothes except your underwear kitten.  Tae did what jk said.
Slowly, he started removing every article of clothes except his purple briefs.
Jk once again attacked back on tae and kissed him again while giving his a*s a hard squeeze.

jk:-"You've been a little rude to me since our first meeting. you suddenly appeared from no where and started kissing me though before that we were stranger but you did that. at first I became sohoked and confused I was wondering what the hack was going but on that day as your warm tounge and soft lips were sucking my tounge and lips I got realized that was best Kiss ever I had as  I just started to being desperate (horny) you broke the kiss and left me harden in my paints I spent entire night thinking  about your warm tounge and soft like Patels lips you teased me...and next morning we had fight any way

That's not how you're supposed to treat your  strangers." jk reached in the front of tae briefs and grabbed his hardening di*k, earning a moan out of tae.

jk:- "I'm gonna teach you some manners, boy."

He bent tae wrists backwards causing him to yell out in pain and fall to his knees in front of jk. He threw tae wrists away and unzipped his own jeans then whipped out his di*k in tae face.  It was hard and it stuck straight out with its head aiming right at tae.

tae:- "Oh God …" he whispered

Jk:-"don't be amazed it you already seen it in fact taste it dont you?   this is your 2nd time su*king this di*k , huh?" He asked as he grabbed the back of tae hair and smacked his di*k against tae cheek. "

Jk di*k leaked precum and he rubbed it across tae lips. "So why don't you go ahead and su*k it a bit before I stick it in your a*s."

tae did what jk said and wrapped his fingers around jk di*k. 

tae slowly stroked jk  length before  taking his di*k tip in mouth. Jk let out a deep sigh as tae wrapped his soft lips around him.

Jk grabbed the back of tae head tighter and pushed himself further inside tae mouth, making it hard for his kitten  to breath. Eventually tae started gagging and pushed him out.

Jk:-"Ugh, damn your mouth felt good, kitten . Fu*k…put it back in." He hissed and quickly stuck his co*k back in tae mouth then grinded his hips into tae face. 

jk both hands were  on tae head and was continually  pushing himself in tae  mouth further but tae couldn't handle it so he put his hands on jk thighs and tried to push some of his ever swelling co*k out of his mouth.

jk:-"Uh Uh," He said and pushed tae hands off his thighs. "You're gonna learn how to s*ck co*k like a good boy." He pushed himself back down tae gullet and poor tae tried his best to take it in like a champ.

jk:- "Ah yeah, su*k harder boy." He commanded, and tae couldn't help but moan as his daddy bossiness was starting to turn him on. So he  licked jk sha*t and alternated from su*king on his head to his bal*s for a while until his jaw started to lock.

Soon  tae could feel that jk di*k tense up and his legs starting to give out like he wanted to cum, so he told tae to stop.

Jk:-"That's enough," He pulled his co*k out of tae mouth, "take off your underwear and go to the bed."

Tae knew what was coming, but he was still a bit hesitant  of what was gonna happen. Tae wasn't sure if that big thing is gonna fit inside him, but still did what daddy told him. So he took off  underwear revealing his now shamefully hard pen*s and sat nervously on bed.  stood in front of the bed then took off his shirt and pulled his pants down around his ankles.

jk:-"Get on all fours."

Tae:-hmm ...tae said while turning around and getting on all fours.

" jk asserted and smacked tae a*s hard.

"Aaah!" Tae cried out as searing pain resonated in his a*s cheek.

Jk stood behind tea, taking in the view of tae brown a*s in the air.

Then He gripped tae a*s and spread him apart, and tae flinched as jk large finger traced the rim of tae assh*le.

Jk:'"Hmm, don't be scared kitten." He stopped and pulled out a small bottle of a clear liquid from cabinet "

jk :-I know you're gonna like this kitten." Jk squeezed the liquid out on two of his fingers and swiftly pushed them into tae.

Tae:-"Huuhn! Aaah!" Tae cried out in pain  as his assh*le stung from the intrusion of jk  fingers. Tae was very unprepared for that sensation and  started to hyperventilate as jk slowly fingered his assh*le in a twisting motion.

Tae:-"Ugh! Daddy , please! T-take them out! Ah! It hurts too much!" Tae begged him pitifully.

Jk:-"Shhh, just relax kitten ," jk quietly spoke to tae while he bent over and stroked his sweat soaked hair. "Breath in and out for tae."

After a few moments of concentrating on his breathing, he finally got it to slow down and  relaxed for a bit.

jk:-"Good boy."jk kissed tae cheek and continued to finger bang tae a*s.

Tae could feel jk fingers dig deeper into him all the way to his knuckles, and tae di*k started to stiffen more against his will.

Tae:-"Uhh…fu*k." An aroused moan escaped tae lips.

Jk:-"You starting to like it,kitten don't you ?" He asked tae,

Tae:-"Hah..yes daddy …" he honestly responded.

Jk:-"Yeah? Then you're ready for the good stuff now. Get up." He pulled tae up from his knees, then he sat on the bed and put tae on his lap facing away from him.
He squirted a ton of the lubricant on his rock hard co*k, and held it against tae poor a*s which was soon gonna be wreck .

Jk:-"Sit on it kitten."

Tae glanced back at him with an uneasy look. Tae"daddy,"his  voice was starting to shake as the thought of him having to sit on that huge thing was making him light-headed. although it was his an idea he was the one who were being  more desperate  ( horney to take jk length into his as*)

Tae :-"I don't think I can."

Jk:-"You'd better hurry up, kitten." He sounded like he was getting impatient. "The rain is gonna be over soon, and I'm not letting you go until I fu*k you good and hard." Jk said with a look of complete seriousness like he was telling the truth. "Now sit on it."
He was right, now sky was started to look a bit  more clean clouds were running leaving behind of them.

Tae let out a bitter sigh, and positioned himself on jk lap. Then He leaned his  back against jk wider chest, and put his hands on jk thick thighs. Jk wrapped one of his arms around tae waist and tae soon realized  jk di*k between his  a*s cheeks.

Tae:-"Okay, just at least go slo-"Tae request was interrupted by a burning pain in his lower half which was caused by jk ramming his huge tip into tae ill prepared assh*le without warning.
Tae let out a cry so loud that he would not have been surprised if the neighbours  heard it. Jk growled like a hungry animal in tae ear as he pressed down and went deeper inside him.

Jk:-"Goddammit, kitt. You're so fuc*ing tight!" His intruding co*k pushed past tae resisting sphincter muscles as he buried his full length inside of me.

Tae:-"Aah! Nononono! It hurts! Please take it out! I can't do this"Oh,daddy please!"

Tae pathetically continued to beg jk as he thrusted in and out of tae stretching h*le and  poor tae started to crying again.

Jk:-"I'm not gonna stop kitten." He announced while starting to speed up his thrusts. "You'll get used to it soon."

Tae:-"Oh shit…" he moaned as he lowered his back onto jk di*k. Jk fuc*ed him mercilessly like that for a few long minutes while tae begged him profusely to stop.

jk:-"Uhh, shut up, kitten!" He hissed through set teeth, "You're too loud!" He covered tae mouth with one of his big hands and muffled out his whining.

then Jk scooted up more on the bed and planted his feet on the edge of the mattress "Here we go kitten I love!" He said and leaned back onto the bed and pulled tae back with him so now tae was  laying back on his chest.

The bed creaked and banged as jk started savagely thrusting his co*k back into tae swollen assh*le but this time it was from a different angle yet still not any less excruciating from the last position. Tae felt like he was being fuc*ed by a torpedojtorpedo his  toes curled so he clutched bedsheets  so tight to the point of almost pulling them off the bed.tae whimpered into jk hand each time his heavy bal*s slapped against tae.
tae thought he  was gonna pass out at any moment, but jk was right - tae was starting to get used to it. After a few minutes of jk fuc*ing tae at a steady pace, tae  moans of pain eventually turned into moans of arousal and jk uncovered tae mouth.

tae:-"Oh God , jk…"tae called out to him and started grinding his a*s against jk lap.

finally Tae  dare to stare down at his hardened di*k as it bobbed up and down in the air from each of  jk's intense impacts against his a*s.

Jk:-"Yeah, there you go,kitten. Keep doing that." He groaned and gripped tae hips and pumped faster into him as tae continued to grind his a*s against jk co*k.

  jk:- "It feels good?"

Tae:-"Yeah, so good..." tae cooed as he stroked hisown di*k which was starting to leak out now.

Jk:-"That's not what I told you to say!" He growled at tae while pulling  his hair to the side making him to look at him.

Jk:-"What do you say?"

Tae"Ump! Yes daddy!" He whined.

Jk:-"Yes daddy  what?"

Tae:-"Yes daddy, it feels good!"

Jk:-"Uh fu*k…" He moaned as he roughly let go of tae head and pistoned his co*k into poor guy more.

Jk:-"I've been wanting to do this to you since I first saw you. You know that kitten?"(truth revealed )

Tae:-"Yes daddy!" at our first meeting I got realized that you are huge pervert tae absent-minded blurted out as his mind started to cloud with overwhelming pleasure.

In response jk laughed loudly hahaha

Jk:-"God, tae you're so fucking sexy!" He hissed through his teeth. "Get up and lie on the bed."

Jk"Yes daddy!" tae complied with jk demands.

Tae Not wanting to have his glorious co*k out of his a*s for too long, so he quickly rolled off of him and lie on his back.
Jk stooped in front of tae and pinned his  knees to his chest and shoved his straining di*k back inside tae – filling him back .
He thrusted angrily into tae aching assh*le with a look of pure animalistic lust in his eyes.

Tae:-"OH FU*K jk! HAAH! YEAH KEEP FUCKI*G MY A*S WITH YOUR thi*k CO*K, PLEASE!" Tae begged him pitifully while he yanked at his  own di*k.

Jk:-"You're gonna be my little co*k sl*t from now on! Got it?"

Tae:-"Ha…ha…Yes daddy !" Tae panted

Jk:-"You look so sexy, tae." Jk leaned over tae and  wrapped his arms around tae neck and kissed him, wildly. The bed creaked even louder and the sloppy sounds of skin to skin contact echoed throughout balcony .

Jk:-"You want me to cum inside you?" He asked while still licking the inside of tae mouth.

Tae:-"Fu*cK YESH! PLEASH C-CUM DEEP IN MY AS*!" Tae implored,

Jk:-"You didn't say yes daddy!" He immediately  stopped kissing tae and reminded him as jk squeezed harder down on tae  legs, and relentlessly pounded into him  until that made tae  groaned in ecstasy and could feel tears coming out of his eyes.

"HAAH!" Tae screamed out in pain mixed with mind-blowing pleasure. "YES daddy! YES right there ! Oh yeah! YES ooh my God ! YES there!" Tae repeated like a broken record while jerking his co*k with both hands.

"Huuh, I'm gonna cum, kitten." While saying jk threw his head in tae face and tae could feel his thrusts start to become more inconsistent and erratic.

"ME TOO daddy! I'M CUMMING!" Tae cried, as he convulsed in the fits of orgasm from feeling his own di*k about to burst.

Jk let out a husky grunt, as his co*k swelled and released its heavy load inside of Tae twitching as*hole.

Tae back arched high off the bed as jk  di*k pressed hard against his prostate and his eyes rolled back as tae shuddered and came violently all over his  stomach and chest.

Tae lie still in that position for a few moments – just enough to catch his breath and regain some clarity.

Tae:-oh fu*k, daddy you wreaked me

Jk was slumped over on top on tae with his head nestled in the creak of tae neck 
.
Jk:-"Fu*k, that was great."  I never enjoyed sex that much before you took my co*k very well  otherwise that bitch was just...

Tae:-if by any chance you take that bitch name again I swear to God I will  smatch your  face...he threatened jk

Jk:-"Yeah…" by the way I love your this side I was desperate to find someone who shows his rights on me and ready to lose everything on me

Tae:- "So Mr jeon jungkook this is your first step towards your destruction"....tae thought while kissing and caressing jk's wider chest there was devilish smile on his face  his head was on jk's neck crochet meanwhile jk was busy in ruffling and sniffing tae's messy hair his eyes were closed

Need Hobi water please
Though I am not good at  smut write but this I wrote after reading smut from diffrent sites  basically I got idea from them its mean I did hard work twice....please leave comments and votes if you find this story interesting otherwise it's completely fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 307 40
"I like you too but I still don't know what love is, I'm still figuring it out," he said while looking at the other, deeply into their eyes. "It's ok...
4.2K 222 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
51.1K 3.2K 34
_¢໐๓plētē໓_ Is there a thing called true love? A Jinkook story cause, why not!! ~ My first ever story!! ~ Happy reading!!!
4.7K 330 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...