Dépaysement (h.s)

Per complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Més

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

45

389 5 10
Per complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

I jolt awake from my heavy sleep as sunlight creeps in through the curtains, blinding my tired eyes.

I wipe them and sigh, checking the time on my phone to see it reads 12:30pm, "Jesus how did I sleep in that long?" I whisper to myself.

Looking to my left, Harry's side is empty. There's a dip in the bed from his indent so he had to have just left the bed.

I walk into the bathroom first, taking in my appearance. My face is red, my eyes are super puffy from last night and my hair is tangled. I look fucking dead.

I don't even remember coming to bed, I must have fallen asleep in Harry's hold from how exhausted last night made me.

It took a lot in me to admit most of the things I said last night, for so long I forced myself to not think about what happened to me. I tried to convince myself that it was my fault just for it to be okay. Just so that I could only be angry with myself instead of someone else. Instead of my father, or Calum.

I change into a black crop top and sweatpants, not feeling like actually getting dressed today and comb through my hair a bit.

I open the bedroom door and can hear whispers coming from the living room, as soon as I walk into the living room I see all the guys and Harry sitting on the couch talking about something, "Hey guys." I make myself known and they turn their heads to me.

"You look like shit." Niall greets me so nicely.

I hold my hand to my heart, "You always make me feel better Niall. That's how I know I can count on you for anything."

He shrugs while grinning, "Here for you." I grin sarcastically and flip him off.

I join them on the couch and sit between Harry and Zayn, "How did you sleep baby?" He rubs his hand on my thigh.

I nod, "Pretty good. What's going on?"

"We're discussing some things for the tour. Gotta get everything settled beforehand so we know when we actually have free time to do shit," He leans in to my ear, "Sorry I didn't tell you, I thought you'd sleep through it. I was planning on telling you everything after they left."

"It's okay." I assure him, whispering back.

They continue going through everything as I stare off at the floor.

I shake out of my gaze and look up to see Liam staring at me. I furrow my eyebrows and he realizes that I caught him so he immediately looks away.

Alright what the hell was that?

Zayn clears his throat and stands up, "I'm fucking starving so I'm gonna go pick up some food for us, halt the conversation until I come back."

He walks past all of us and stops in his place, "Lilah do you wanna come to keep me company?"

I look up at him and nod, "Yeah sure, let me get my shoes."

I put on my converse and join him at the door, "Be careful!" Harry shouts and I put a thumbs up above my head, "Always am!"

Zayn laughs as we walk to his car and I look at him in confusion, "What's funny?"

"You guys. I've never heard him say that to anyone." He opens the passenger door for me and I put on my seatbelt while he gets in the drivers seat.

"Yeah it's kind of a thing he does now, I don't know why."

"Because he cares about you. I don't blame him for saying it, even though you are with me so you're fine, but it's weird coming from him."

I hum realizing that they don't know the Harry that I do. They see the intimidating Harry, the one who shrugs them off and gets annoyed easily. I see the caring part of him, the one who is sensitive and can get emotional without toxic masculinity getting in the way. He doesn't care about all of the social expectations.

Zayn pulls into the parking lot of a breakfast cafe and we go inside to order plenty of food for everybody, once we bring it all back to the car, I pull out my phone, "Can I play some music?"

"Of course you can, just connect your phone." He taps on his radio to get to the Bluetooth.

I connect it and put Lilah's Phone as the name. I scroll through my playlists and try to find a song that he would seem like he enjoys.

I click on Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High and glance at him to see if he knows it.

Once it starts playing he taps the steering wheel with his thumbs, "I love this song."

Bingo.

I sigh in relief, "Oh thank god, every time I look at you I immediately think of this Arctic Monkeys song."

He looks at me instead of the road for a second with a smile on, "You think of songs when you see people? Or just me?"

"Duh. I see a song in everybody I meet, if I like them and they deserve a song by me." I shrug.

He chuckles, "What do you see in the rest of the guys?"

I look out the window at the tress for a second to think, "For Louis I see Mr. Brightside by The Killers," He points at me, "Good one."

"For Niall I see Someone New by Hozier," He hums, "Okay I definitely see that one."

"For Liam I see Problems by Mother Mother because he's an asshole and the name fits," He laughs, "That one's my favorite."

"And for Harry I see Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon."

He makes a disgusted face, "I didn't need to know that one."

I chuckle, "Not just because of that, it's just what I see. Respect my art." I sarcastically say.

He smiles, "No that's actually really cool, accurate too. I'm gonna start trying that."

I shrug, "It's a gift."

We pull into Harry's lot and grab the bags from the backseat, bringing them inside.

The boys jump up from their seats and dive into the food immediately. I stand by the stools in the kitchen and suddenly feel hands go over my eyes, covering them.

I know that's not Harry because he's standing right in front of me, "Is this who I think it is?" A smile creeps onto my face.

"I don't know, is it?" Jades voice fills my ears and I turn around screaming, "Oh my god you're here!" I engulf her in a hug and she hugs me back while laughing. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Niall told me to come, and I wanted to see you." We pull apart from the hug and she combs her hands through my hair since it got messed up from the hug.

"Did you meet everyone already?"

"Yeah I got here right after you left."

"Well this is Zayn, Zayn this is Jade." I point to both of them while introducing each other.

"Shouldn't I be the one introducing my girlfriend?" Niall laughs with food in his mouth.

I cringe, "Ew swallow first, and who ca—" my eyes widen and I look at them both slowly, Jade has a wide smile growing and Niall looks oblivious.

"Did you just—" I point to him and he looks up in confusion, "Did I just what?"

I look back at Jade, "Oh my god. Oh my god!" I run up to her and engulf her in another hug as she starts laughing.

I let go of her and walk up to Niall who's sitting at the counter, slapping his arm repeatedly, "You did it! You asked her to be your girlfriend!"

He grabs my hands in his, "Yes I did now stop hurting me asshole." I drop them by my side, "Oh sorry, aw I'm so happy for you guys!" I make a pouting face.

"What the hell just happened." Louis stands still with a cup of orange juice in his hands, watching with wide eyes.

I walk over to him and put my arm around his shoulder, "Don't be so glum, you'll find someone one day." I tease him and he narrows his eyes at me, "You lot make love look like a parade. I hate parades."

I glance at Harry who isn't paying attention to our conversation and take my arm off of Louis' shoulder. He furrows his eyebrows at the action, "What?"

I clear my throat, "No nothing, yeah you're right." I force a laugh out.

He looks at Harry then back at me while running his tongue along his cheek, "Oh I get it. He hasn't asked you the big question yet." He raises his eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I cross my arms.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Lilah. It's okay to be mad about it, I've actually been waiting to hear the news for a while if I'm honest."

"Sorry to disappoint." I put my lips in a line and lean back on my heels.

He shoves my arm, "Hey, don't be so glum. I'm sure he'll ask you soon."

I squint my eyes with a grin, "Touché."

He laughs, "I can talk to him if you'd like. Make him feel like shit for not growing a pair."

I shake my head, "No it's okay, it's not something I'm expecting right away and I sure as hell don't want him to on someone else's call. But he does need to grow a pair." We both laugh and he pats me on the shoulder, walking over to Liam.

Jade comes up to me with hands clasped behind her back, "So, what do you say we go get drunk later? The guys are going to Reign and I sort of invited ourselves."

I sigh in relief, "I would absolutely love to."

She checks the time on her non existent watch, "Well considering it's already 2pm we should probably get ready."

"I assume you brought nothing with you and need to borrow something of mine." I point out and she nods slowly with a grin, "Come on you can pick out whatever you want." I grab her by the arm and we walk past everyone to go towards the bedroom.

She sits on the bed with a huff, "God this mattress is amazing." She runs her hand along it with a face of amazement.

I chuckle, "I swear to god I have never gotten as much sleep as I have until I met this mattress. Don't tell Harry but this is the only reason I stay here." I jokingly say, kinda.

"I don't blame you." She laughs and I go to the closet to pick out clothes for her.

"Nice decorations, I presume you did this?" She laughs, admiring the bedroom.

"Actually no surprisingly, Harry had all of the guys do it for me. It is my stuff though." I shrug.

I hold up a few outfits and she turns down most of them so I tell her to just look in my closet herself as I work on my hair and makeup in the bathroom.

I decided to just flat iron it and apply light concealer, winged eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I walk out into the bedroom and see Jade putting on the outfit she chose, "Shit you look hot, good choice." I look her up and down practically drooling.

She's wearing one of my mid thigh length black dresses with thin straps and tights under them, paired with her Doc Martens.

I get dressed into my Doc Martens, black jeans, and a black crop top under a long sleeve black mesh top. "God your boobs are fantastic." She stares down at them in front of me, "Stop are they? I feel like they're too small." I cup them in my hands.

She presses on the top of them, "No I'm so jealous, mine are too perky." She pushes hers up and I scoff, "Oh please, yours are the kind I aspire to have."

"Erm, am I interrupting?" Harry's head peeks through the bedroom door, "I tried knocking."

Jade and I look back at each other and laugh, "No you're fine, what's up?"

"We're about to leave, are you guys ready?"

We nod and grab our things to join them by the door, "Damn you look good, J." Niall walks up to her and kisses her, causing a smile to form on my face.

I feel hands wrap around my stomach, "You look stunning, Lavigne," Harry kisses my neck, "Absolutely," he kisses again, "Stunning." one last kiss.

"Oi! Fuck off with the pda and let's hit the road." Louis shouts and we all laugh while piling into two separate cars. Harry, Jade, Niall and I in Harry's and Louis, Zayn and Liam in Zayn's.

The whole way there, Jade and I take turns playing songs to scream our lungs out to in the backseat with the wind blowing in our hair.

We finally pull into Reign and each of us walk in a line as Jade and I clasp arms up to the doors, entering the club.

"Shit we should've pregamed." Jade shouts over the music, "I can assure you we didn't need to because I for one, plan on getting absolutely shitfaced and you have to just by association." I yell.

"That makes zero sense but I'm in!" She walks us over to the bar and we order as many drinks as we can carry while Harry and Niall help us.

We walk up the steps carefully and set them down on the booth table right as a familiar song plays through the club speakers.

Niall walks up to me with a grin, "You know what we have to do."

"Fuck yes." I nod, matching his grin. I pour down a shot before he grabs my hand and pulls me away, "What are they doing?" Jade shouts to Harry as we are walking away, "You'll see. They always do this." He says back to her.

We squeeze through people to get to the main floor and stand on the DJ booth together, grabbing two microphones for us.

"You may have the first verse!" He shouts in my ear before it starts and I bring the mic to my mouth.

"Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit. Feeling lit, feeling right, two AM, summer night, I don't care, hand on the wheel, driving drunk I'm doing my thang. Rolling the Midwest side and out, living my life, getting our dreams. People told me slow my roll, I'm screaming out, Fuck that!"

Niall takes over the next part, "I'ma do just what I want, looking ahead no turning back. If I fall if I die. Know I lived it to the fullest, if I fall if I die, know I lived and missed some bullets"

"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know, everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold, hey I'll be fine once I get it, yeah, I'll be good!" We scream into the mics as everyone crowding us sings along.

"Tell me what you know about dreams, dreams, tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin'. You don't really care about the trials of tomorrow, rather lay awake in the bed full of sorrow." I hold my hands up, enjoying myself as Niall and I sing the lyrics proudly.

"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know, everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold, hey I'll be fine once I get it, yeah, I'll be good!" We repeat the chorus until the song comes to an end. Niall and I clasp hands, bowing to the audience as they cheer us on. They are all used to this by now.

He jumps down from the stage and grabs my hand to help me down. We walk back upstairs to the booth completely out of breath from dancing and screaming the lyrics.

"That was incredible!" Jade runs up to us while laughing.

I hold my hands up to my side and shrug cockily, "What can I say? Somebody should seriously sign me."

We go up to the booth and everyone cheers to a shot, as it pours down my throat I immediately feel the burn and my face starts to cringe.

A lime gets pushed into my mouth so I open my eyes and see Harry shoving it in to help, I bite down and the bitterness covers my taste buds, "Thank you." I mutter with the lime still in my mouth and he smiles with a nod.

"What about Jade?" Zayn asks me in my ear.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Huh?"

"What song comes to mind when you see Jade?"

I smile while looking at her, she's sat on Niall's lap laughing about something he said, "Cleopatra by The Lumineers."

He arches his eyebrows, "Damn you're good. What song are you?"

I purse my lips and shrug, "I have never given myself one."

"Can I give you one?" His face lights up in excitement, I'm the first one he's done it to.

"Of course you can."

He takes a step back and puts his chin to rest in his hand while inspecting me like it's some sort of project, "I got it."

"Alright hit me with it."

"Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac."

I widen my eyes and my jaw drops, "Are you bullshitting me? That's my favorite fucking song."

He laughs, "I swear to god I didn't know, it's just what I see when I look at you. Respect the art." He repeats what I told him earlier.

Zayn and I talk for a bit until Harry walks over to me, "Hey I need to talk to you for a second," he whispers in my ear and I look at him with worry, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, come on follow me." He takes my hand and walks us to the bathroom.

"You know this is the bathroom where we first kissed right?" I state and he hums, "Oh damn, you're right." I sit on the sink counter while he stands in front of, his face centimeters away from mine.

I'm getting deja vu.

Harry grabs my hand, "Okay so I'm going to do something that's been eating at me all night and if I don't do it now I don't think I ever will. After seeing Niall and Jade today it made me sort of, I don't know jealous I guess? Jealous that he did something that I haven't been able to do for a long time."

Is he about to do what I think he is?

I stare at him with a straight face but internally I am screaming, "So, Delilah Lavigne will you please be my goddamn girlfriend?" His voice is shaking, he's nervous.

A huge smile fills my face, I hold his face in my hands, "Yes Harry Styles I will be your goddamn girlfriend."

A smile creeps it's way onto his face, making his dimple that I adore so much pop out, "Thank god. I was shitting myself thinking you would say no for some reason."

He rests his forehead on mine and leans down to kiss me three times, once he pulls away I grab him by the collar and bring his lips to mine again, kissing him three more times. "I would never say no."

He rubs his hand along the side of my thigh while staring at me, "Did Louis talk to you?" I ask out of curiosity.

He furrows his eyebrows, "No why would Louis talk to me?"

"Nevermind, it's not important." I smile and he lifts me off of the counter, "God, I can finally call you my boyfriend. Took you long enough." I tease him and he chuckles, "If I'm honest, I wasn't gonna do it tonight but my thoughts took over and I was overthinking too much so I had to."

We walk out of the bathroom and up to the booth, "Where did you guys go?" Jade asks us, still in Niall's lap.

"Probably went to makeout in the bathroom." Louis cuts in while staring at his phone.

I roll my eyes at him and look back at Jade, "Nowhere, he just asked me to be his girlfriend. No biggie."

She nods, "Oh oka— wait what?!" She stands up with a dropped jaw.

I smile, "You heard me."

"Oh my god!" She runs over to me across the table and jumps into my arms, "We are both no longer single bitches!" She squeaks and we both jump up and down excitedly

"The man finally did it. I think I manifested it so a thank you is in order." Louis announces and Harry flips him off, "There's my thank you."

"We need to go on a double date, oh my god I have so many plans already!" Jade gets excited planning things in her head.

"We are going to force them if we have to." I say, and she laughs, "Oh my god we can get matching—" she stops talking mid sentence and furrows her eyebrows, "Did you hear that?"

I look around me and nobody else has any reaction, "Hear what?"

"I could've sworn I heard a scre—" A loud pitch scream echoes through the club, "Scream." She finishes her sentence and we rush over to the railing to look over.

A girl is laying on the main floor with blood pooling around her, "Harry!" I yell at him and he jumps up from his seat and approaches me, "What?!"

I point to the girl below us and he widens his eyes, he runs to the table to tell the guys and they all jump up from their seats immediately and run down the stairs.

I watch them as they run down and notice something, Liam is missing.

"Have you seen Liam?" I turn to Jade who looks in shock. She shakes her head slowly, "No he left a couple minutes ago, he wasn't feeling good."

I sigh with nerves and look back down the railing, the club is clearing out with frightened people so there's barely anyone left. The music is still playing and the purple lights are still shining.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands cover my mouth and nose. I start thrashing in the hold and look over to see Jade unconscious on the ground. I try to scream through the hand but it comes out too muffled and quiet.

Then I see nothing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AHHHHHHHH

^delilahs outfit

^jades outfit

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 53
"Katie, this is Harry, Elijah, Niall and Lucas," Louis introduces me to the four tattoo artists sitting in the back room. They're each working on dif...
49.2K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
3.4M 65.8K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...