The Queen of Night

By mehshanaya

I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King o... More

Disclaimer
The King and Queen
The Tainting of Innocence
The Coronation of King
The Dream of Queen
The Deal of Eight Nights
The Eighth Night
The Claim of King
The Queen's Oath
The New Moon Night
The Fragments of Night
The Waxing Crescent Moon Night
The Waning Crescent Moon Night
The Opening of Chain
The Wrong Judgement
The Little Moment
The Taste of Intoxication
The Dangerous Demand
The Letter of Happiness
The Dangerous Step
The Witch of His
The Dream Come True
The Trap of the King
The Aphrodisiac Fragrance
The Unwanted Touch
The Strange Things
Awards
The Words Sharper than Knife
The Queen doesn't needs a King
The Raat Rani
The Queen in the Cage
The Queen can't step Outside
The Queen step out the Territory
The False Accusation
The Ring of Queen
The Wrong Decision
The Challenge of Queen
The Deal of Ten Days
The Right of the King
The Play with the Fire
The Coldness of Night
The Pain of Queen
The Last Task
The King let his Queen go
Author Note
Author's Note
Questions
The Queen came for Revenge
The Magic of Raat Rani
The First Move
The Wish of Queen
The Queen under Intoxication
The Queen never Losses
The Queen's Condition
The King's Care
The Queen's Stubbornness
The Waxing Gibbous Moon Night
The Frenemy
The Devious Move
The Full Moon
The Revenge of Queen
The Last Quarter Half Moon
The Amavas
The King of Underworld
The Clandestine Intensions
The Deadliest Lie
The Tit for Tat move of Queen
The Red Sky
The Deep Emotions
The Concealed Truth
The Undisguished Truth
The Blood Red Colour
The Promise of Queen
The Piercing Words
The Confession of Truth
The Justice Served
The Queen of Amogh

The Jasmine Flower Bracelet

3.5K 291 55
By mehshanaya

¶ Chapter | Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

Midnight black.

He has black piercing eyes, orbs so black that the whole eyes looked almost black. Our faces were close because I was bending toward him and he continues staring at me. I gulped and step back but before I can get away from him a hand gripped around my wrist and pulled me roughly.

I fell onto the bed and I feel him gripping my hands above my head and placing the sharp knife on my neck.

How can he move so fast?

I open my eyes and found him too close to me. I close my eyes and tried to break free from his grip but no chance. I can feel his body pressed against mine and I start feeling uneasiness.

I can't tolerate a man this close to me.

I wiggled and moved but he held more tightly and put his weight on me. I open my eyes and found him staring at me.

" You were trying to kill me, Bitch" he growled at me.

Bitch?

I saved his life, let him stay in my house, my room and he called me a bitch.

He pressed the knife deeper into my neck and a moan of pain escaped from my mouth.

" Say" he hissed moving closer, I close my eyes and turned my face to the side. His hot breath was falling on my cheek making goosebumps rise in my body.

" Mene tumhari jaan bachai " I turned my face and open my eyes he is so close to me both of our noses are touching " I close my eyes and turned my face " What would I try to kill you? " I didn't open my eyes.

{ I saved your life}

Suddenly I didn't feel his grip on my hands and the weight also lifted I open my eyes and found him standing at the edge of the bed.

How can he stand with such a wound?

But he is still gripping my wrist I wiggle my wrist trying to pull away from him but he is staring at my wrist or the jasmine flower bracelet I'm wearing his lips twitch in a small smirk and suddenly left my wrist and I shrink back in the corner of the room pulling my legs close to my chest. He looks around the room then his gaze comes to me.

I was just looking at him in anticipating what his next move might be and he looked at me from up to down I squirm under his gaze it doesn't hold lust but something more dark and dangerous he makes his way towards the door pulling the handle he got out and the loud bang sound of the door closing pulled me out of my position.

I hurriedly get up and latches the door before looking at every cupboard and finding a lock. I lock the door.

" Now this door will never be open" I looked at the key in my palm.

I looked down at the dirty floor I have to clean this up somehow trying not to look much and trying to forget what happened I clean the floor and sit on the bed.

I'm so scared.

I heard the sounds of someone outside. My gaze was fixed on the door afraid of who might be behind it. The door got opened and Champa stepped inside a smile come on my face and I got up and hugged her.

" What happened?" She asked patting my back.

I made her sit on the bed and sat beside her gripping her hands I start telling her what happened after I finished I look at her she is biting her controlling herself from laughing.

" You think I'm lying?" I screamed angrily at her, she burst out laughing after she laughs till her heart desired then look at me.

" You're saying someone came in here you saved his life and he accused you of trying to kill him and went out" she repeated, I nodded and she again chuckled.

" You know someone who gets this deep wound won't even move a little and you're saying he walked out on his feet" I again nodded.

" You're trying to distract me, right? It won't work now tell me from where did you arrange the money?" she turned serious, I open my mouth to tell her but Ma called us outside and we went.

^^^^^^^

£ Mansion

£ Amogh's room

" Boss" Yug and other men entered his room. Amogh is sitting leaning against the headboard of the bed with a white bandage wrapped around his abdomen and a doctor standing beside him.

His room is just like him dark and dangerous whole room was painted black from the sheets to the curtains.

" We have killed all of them" Yug informed him proudly hoping a smile will grace his boss's face but nothing like that happened.

" I want to remove their gang existence" Amogh's words were slow but powerful, he stare at the wall without blinking and slowly his lips pulled in a psychotic as if imaging what he is going to do with them.

" Yes, Boss" Yug nodded and left with men following him.

" Then it's your turn traitor" Amogh's whispered holding the white dupatta of Jasmine with was laying on top of the black sheets.

___

£ Casino

" Where is my money?" Anmol shouted standing in front of the leader of the gang who was sitting on a round couch thinking something and his men standing in the room.

" Shut up" he shouted standing up and Anmol step back in fear.

" What money do you want?" He shouted stepping closer to Anmol. His face was showing stressed and scared he is.

" You said Amogh will come here with his all men and there are not many men on the other side but it turned out to be wrong" he exclaimed frustratingly and went back towards the couch placing his palms on his face.

" He killed all the men who went outside and everyone knows Amogh he wiped the whole bloodline of that person who tried to stand against him now I don't know how much time will be left" he runs his palms on his face in helplessness.

" You're a leader, Can't you kill him?" Anmol questioned.

" Kill him? " He chuckled then his chuckled turned to laugh then suddenly it turned into sobs Anmol looked at him as if he has gone mad.

" He came like wind and destroy everything like strom in just seconds on one can even touch him and you're talking about killing" by now Anmol has understood that he is not going to give him any money and that if he stayed here any longer he will also get killed along with them it would be right if he goes away from here before the storm came.

^^^^^^^^

£ After few days

Jasmine
~~~~~

I moan as the sweet smell of something hit my nose. I turned and hug Champa tightly.

" Get away from me" she removed my hands from her and turned her back towards me.

" Did you smell it?" I asked in half-sleep.

" Ma must be making something"

" Hmm" I pulled the quilt.

" Aree yar had hoti hai" Champa exclaimed in irritation, I open my one eye and found her sitting, glaring at me, and I sat up.

{ Stop it}

" It's been days since you're sleeping in my bed and don't let me sleep, you don't like someone close to you then why you're sleeping with me" Champa questioned angrily.

It's right but what can I do I'm getting nightmares since I saw him, his dark black eyes are hunting me.

" Yes, but you're an exception" I get down from the bed and pulled her cheek she slapped my hand and laid back pulling the quilt.

I come out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. I sit on top of the kitchen island looking at my mother, she is stirring the halwa.

"Ma we don't have this much money that you're making so many dishes"

" Chup kar ja or sikh le yeh sab varna apne sasural me kya banayegi" my smile fell and I roll my eyes before jumping down.

{ Shut up and learn to make something or else what will you make in your in laws house}

" Phir vahi baat" I groaned " I'll not marry anyone and after today if everything went right we will go away from here" I smile at her and went to my room.

{ Again same thing}

I open my book and start revising today in my exam in the afternoon shift it's a government exam if I crack that exam my life will be set I don't want anything beyond that.

^^^^^^^^

£ Casino

The biggest Casino in Delhi is set on fire. The owner sat on his knees and looked at his casino as the fire flames tried to catch the sky. He turned his face towards the person who is responsible for this his eyes were red and tears of anger and helplessness fell from his eyes.

Amogh looked down at him and grin psychotic as if seeing him like that gave him immense satisfaction after killing all his men and burning down his property.

" Let's go" Amogh ordered and walked towards his car, his men grabbed the rival  Boss and throw him inside the car.

___

£ Mansion

£ Conference room

A huge table is placed in the middle of the room and people are sitting on either side. Garjan Singh is showing them presentation of something. The room was dark only the light of the presentation are falling on them.

" But why Amogh? He is not old enough" A person questioned his decision before Garjan can open his mouth of open the door bang opened and the rival gang Boss was on his knees before Amogh's father.

" He tried to raise his eyes on our business," Amogh said standing straight in front of his father folding his hands on his back.

" Hope this gives you an answer" the person looked down and Amogh's father smiled as his Son gives all the answers.

" You're the head of a new project" Garjan Singh patted his Son's shoulder then he heard someone chuckling. It was non other than the rival boss who is laughing at his condition anyone can tell he has gone mad but the hunger for revenge was so powerful that he'll do anything.

" The head of the new project, the King of Mafia, the most ruthless and dangerous monster isn't it he is?" He laughed and then spat the blood on the floor everyone was looking at him.

" But you know what I know a secret you want to know the secret," he asked amused.

" He is not a man, he doesn't have masculinity that's why he didn't sleep with anyone till now. I offered him the most beautiful girl but I don't know he is not a man..." Before he can say any further a sound of fire came and he fell to the floor.

Among moves his clenched jaw the red lights fall on his face making anyone believe that Satan is standing here. His fingers move on the handle of the gun before firmly grabbing it.

" Is this true?" A person taunted and Amogh pointed the gun at him.

" Meeting dismissed" Amogh's father's voice boomed in the room and everyone left except Amogh, Yug and his men.

" Is this true?" He asked Amogh but he starring down.

" I asked you to find the girl, did you find her?" The men gulped because they didn't and their death is waiting.

" I did," Amogh said and everyone looked at him, his father smiled and left the room.

" But who Boss?" Yug asked.

" Let go get her," Amogh said.

^^^^^^^^

£ Jasmine

"Shit, shit, shit. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late" I keep mumbling looking at my watch and then around for some transport I need to reach home it's already 7 in the evening.

" Raat bhi hone lagi hai" I look up at the sky which was slowly covering into darkness.

{ It's getting night already}

" Madam" a rickshaw driver called me and I smiled.

Finally, I reached home. I paid the driver and went towards my home. I frowned when I saw my home door closed I knocked on it and an unfamiliar man opened the door before I can ask him who he is he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside closing the door.

I looked at him with anger and confusion then I turned and I got shocked. There are many people inside and they're grabbing my family. I run towards Ma and Champa but a man stands in front of me seeing them like this tears welled up in my eyes.

" Dekhiye hum bohot garib hai, hum khud do vakt ke khane ke liye taraste hai humare pass paise nahi hai meri family ko chor dijiye me apse hath jod kar binti karti hu" I joined my hands in front of him, he gestured his head and I turned and my breathing stopped.

{ Look we are really poor, we don't have the money to arrange two times meal, we don't have money please leave my family I beg you}

He is the same person whom I saved.

_________________________

So how was it?

Finally, both come face to face?

What will Amogh do to Jasmine as he thought she is a traitor.

Excited for next?

Vote, Comment and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 25K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
168K 4.2K 22
Jk- Trying to escape? I breathed not able to speak anything. He was clenching his jaws & his hands formed a fist. He looked terrifying like a satan...
4.2K 354 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
62.5K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...