Just You Wait! Prequel to Bad...

By fandom_lover2005

Cover art is not mine. Go read Bad Things Happen first. Alexander is a 15 year old foster kid who isn't too... More

A Backstory!
Are you sure?
Day 1.
The Aftermath!
School shouldn't be required.
W-Who is she?
After school!
Therapy!
The Girl with the blue bow.
Another day, another therapy session.
Run Away part 1.
Run Away part 2.
Run Away part 3.
House arrest.
Therapy, take three.
Take that Jefferson!
Fall Dance Part 1.
Fall Dance part 2
Fall Dance part 3.
The Truth.
Lafayette's birthday!

Update.

19 1 3
By fandom_lover2005

I'm not getting many reads for this book and I'm pretty sure that most of that has to do with two things. One. I did take that break where I thought I was discontinuing this series and then ended up coming back. Since I did tell all my readers that though, when I did start up again I had like legit maybe 15-20% of the reads I usually did. This book is probably getting 30% of that 15-20% of reads. So, to the four people who actually read this, I am in more fandoms then just the Hamilton one but have been mainly writing for that since it got so many reads, but now that it's not, I am curious if anyone here is also a superhero fan. By superhero fan I mean MCU, Marvel comics, DC comics, DC movies, DC animated movies, etc. If you are, I have been writing a crossover book between DC and Marvel characters that basically started as me saying all the characters in comic books were based off each other, but I somehow turned that idea into an actual plot. I've seen all the MCU movies, most of the DC live action movies with the exception of man of steel and a couple others, most of the Batman animated movies, and read a crap load of comics from both Marvel and DC. So it's a mix of pretty much all of those things and even though I just started writing it for fun, I was maybe thinking I could give that a try since a new fandom would probably give me a new audience and a chance to expand my readers. Idk, it was just an idea and I wanted to know what you guys think. Be sure to comment. :) Dang! Other then my 'good bye' announcement, this has got to be the biggest update I've ever written. Anyways, let me know what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
500K 20.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
356K 15.5K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...