๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54 (finale pt 2)

53 (finale pt 1)

11.6K 479 396
By backwoodfairy

5 years later 🫂

amory❤️‍🩹

"zarek stop throwing him in the air!" i yelled at him and he mugged me.

"first of all, this my son he fine, second of all-" he stopped when josiah threw up on him.

"ain't no fuckin way.." he mumbled as he slowly got up and sat josiah in his bouncer.

"yo ass don't wanna listen." i said as he took his shirt off.

"shut the fuck up." he said mugging me and i laughed.

"aweee your mad? after i warned you, you know not to start bouncing him around and shit after he's ate." i said mugging him back.

zarek smacked his lips then tried to pull me in,"unt unttt get back you stink...better take a quick shower and get dressed." i said.

he rolled his eyes but walked away and went upstairs.

over the past few years, we had all finally graduate college and had jobs.

zakiya was still going to school because she wanted to become an OGYBN, tyler had became a lawyer so he really came in handy whenever anyone got in trouble.

zarek was still doing street business but knew how to keep himself on the low so i wasn't complaining much, plus he owns a few clubs.

i worked my ass off and bought my own shop and turned it into a tattoo parlor, so i was able to work whenever i wanted honestly. i had some of the best workers there.

as for blasian and elijah...they actually ended up breaking up not even a year later.

elijah started teaching highschool students this year, we found it hilarious how all his students would try and flirt with him even the boys.

zakiya and i kinda kept in contact with her but it soon fell off...tyheem lord it's no telling with tyheem we do know he graduated and actually became a forensic scientist.

(the way i wanted to become one so badly but then i was like i might just try and be an author so i can stay home and shit i don't know😭)

"hey baby.." i cooed to josiah who smiled hard showing his gums and new teeth coming in.

after looking through all of my options, zarek and i settled on a surrogate.

me and her actually became close overtime of her pregnancy and i always made sure she was good, she even told us she'd carry for us again if needed.

"okay gimme my child." zarek said and i smacked my lips.

"now bitch just because yo sperm was used...calm down." i said picking up josiah then walked upstairs to change his outfit.

"you always wanna throw up." i said taking off his onesie.

he grabbed his feet with his hands, i just shook my head as i used some baby wipes to clean him up.

"if you gotta shit...wait till yo dada got you so he can change that..." i said and tickled his sides making him giggle.

"i heard that fucker." zarek said and i laughed.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"pull this down..." zarek said as i unbuckled josiah from his car seat.

i smacked my lips while zarek pulled at my skirt,"stop negro." i said popping his hand and he mugged me.

i had on a cropped shirt that came above my belly button and a skirt that came mid-thigh both were a light blue color and i just gotten a re-twist.

"this why i hate it here.." he mumbled as i handed josiah to him.

i rolled my eyes and shut the car door then continued the walk to zarek's parents house.

they was having a cookout and we all decided to come down here to it, we walked into the backyard and i felt myself immediately get crushed into a hug.

"bitch i've missed youuu!!" zakiya said and i laughed hugging her back.

"i've missed you too hoe." i said letting her go and looked down at her small baby bump.

"damn y'all tryna make a football team ain't ya?" i asked and she laughed.

"girl this nigga won't let me have a hot girl summer." she said mugging tyler who was holding their daughter in his arms.

(zoni)

her name was zoni and she just turned 5,"hey amory..." she said and i smiled before grabbing her from him.

"first off- it's always a nUt iN mE." tyler said while covering zoni's ears.

i just shook my head while zakiya flipped him off.

"aweee lemme see my nephew.." zakiya said and grabbed josiah from zarek.

"mane where my nephew at?" zarek asked.

yup zakiya had zoni then she had a boy, tyler jr or TJ for short and he was 3.

"with mama." zakiya said as she rubbed josiah's back.

i put zoni down and she went right back to tyler, fasho a daddy's girl.

"we finna go speak to them, come on amory."

zakiya handed me josiah then i followed zarek to the kitchen.

TJ was right under ma'kiri as she stirred a pot on the stove.

(TJ)

"MOMMY!!" zarek yelled making ma'kiri jump.

"i should beat yo ass..." she said being careful of TJ but hugged zarek and i then grabbed josiah from me.

"i thought he was wit mama." zarek said as TJ lifted his arms up.

zarek picked him up then threw him in the air before catching him making him giggle,"she went out front, she'll be back in a minute." ma'kiri said as she wiped slob from josiah's face.

"so how y'all been??" ma'kiri asked looking over at us.

"we been good, foreal shit actually been going smooth...and josiah really a chill ass baby.." zarek said.

"i see all he do is slob and eat." ma'kiri said as she used his bib to wipe his mouth again.

"don't forget shit." zarek said putting TJ down.

"shit." TJ repeated and zarek smacked his lips.

"bruh don't be repeating after me, ion got time for yo mama on my ass." zarek said and TJ slowly nodded his head then ran out the door yelling.

"SHIT- ASS- SHIT- ASS!"

i started dying laughing while zarek rolled his eyes then demon came in,"wassup children, gimme." she said to ma'kiri who smacked her lips but handed over josiah.

"yeahhh wassup big man." demon said holding him up in the air.

"mama please cause i did that earlier lil nigga threw up all over me." zarek said shaking his head and i laughed.

"i got this, i did raise you and zakiya asses..y'all came out okay i guess." demon said and i held back my laugh as zarek jaw dropped.

"see this why i hate it here." zarek said then threw his arm over my shoulder.

"hollllonnnn." ma'kiri said grabbing my hand.

"what is thissss, we have hereeee??" she said pulling my hand closer to demon.

"i know it ain't...an engagement ring??" demon said looking between us.

"mane yall ruined the suprised, we was gonna have a dinner and announce it damn." zarek said and i laughed quietly.

"so y'all did a private proposal, huh." ma'kiri said making us nod.

"i'll tell you about it...after i lay him down." i said grabbing josiah from her since he was half asleep.

i went upstairs to zarek's old room, honestly they took their old rooms and just made them rooms for their grandkids.

i laid him on his pillow that was already on the bed and made sure he was comfortable and sung a song softly as his eyes started closing again.

(josiah)

once he was asleep i slipped back out the room and by now ma'kiri, demon, zarek, zakiya, tyler, tyheem, elijah, and tayla was all in the living room staring at me.

"well damn so i guess-"

"yesss we know now tell how it happeneddddd!!!" tayla said and i laughed.

"basically...actually we were out at this restaurant, we ate yada yada and he took me out to the beach so really we were just chilling and talking then maybe a hot 5 minutes it was silent

so i was really just sticking my feet in the water and watching the sun set, then i heard like walking behind me so i slowly turned around and zarek was on one knee...i was ready as hell to cry mane-.." i said rethinking about what he had said.

"amory bay barlowe...i know we've talked about us getting married multiple times in these past few years...and we have a baby that's on the way now and about to be under our roof...

so i feel like we should be getting married soon baby, i swear i love you so fuckin much...more than words can describe...i love everything about you from your thighs, stretch marks, that cheeky grin you do when you know you've gotten on my nerves

even the way you scrunch up your face everytime i say some bullshit.." he said making both of us laugh some before he continued.

"but most of all you've stuck wit me for the longest... even at times when i ain't even deserve it you made sure you were there with me every step of the way and i'll forever be grateful for that...

so that's why now, i need you in my life forever...amory i'm asking you will you marry me??" i watched a stray tear go down his face and he wiped it.

i quickly sniffled and wiped my face,"yes! yes i'll marry you zarek!" he got up and scooped me into his arms and spun us around before kissing me.

"andddd yeah...now we engaged..." i said and zakiya and tayla both let out squeals.

"i'm so fuckin happy for youuu, oh my god." zakiya said getting up and hugged me.

"i'm glad you really settling down gang." tyheem said dapping zarek up.

"been did that, just had to put a ring on it." zarek said and sent a wink my way.

"wait.." i said feeling sumn off.

"what?" they all asked and i pointed between tyheem and elijah.

"both yall ain't brought no girl or anything...y'all sick or sumn ?" i asked and they laughed.

"nah just been focusing on myself.." elijah said and shrugged before getting up.

"nigga..." tyheem said then grabbed elijah's throat and kissed him.

"WAITTTT- AINT NO WAYYY!!" tyler said getting hype all of a sudden.

"since fuckinnn whennnn?!?!" zakiya said and zarek's jaw was just on the fuckin ground.

you could see elijah's cheeks a lil red,"we started a few months ago honestly..." tyheem said and shrugged like they didn't just drop a bomb on us.

"hey long as y'all happy, ain't nobody else's business...i knew you bitches were gay my gaydar is never wrong." ma'kiri said and we laughed.

"welllll you know that means dress shopping, oh my gosh i can't waittt." zakiya said.

"and as we can see...elijah you'll be coming...you giving me bottom energy.." i said and elijah rolled his eyes.

"nah my baby a switch." tyheem said and elijah hit his chest and we all laughed.

(so like i put some random pictures for the kids and what not but- imma let y'all see they wedding since i didn't do demon and ma'kiri wedding only the proposal..

also i realized how i just them...ma'kiri and demon personalities like💀 zarek act like demon and in a way amory acts like ma'kiri some- anyways 😃that's all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.8K 27
๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๏ฟฝ...
12.7K 307 18
โ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โž ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•-- ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐...
371K 16.7K 34
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
295K 6.7K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...