Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

41

423 6 9
By complicatedfr3aks

Harry Styles

I hate lying to Delilah.

She's starting to catch on that I am since her curiosity gets the best of her and I have left a lot lately to meet with Luca and haven't told her why.

I'm lying for good reasoning and she will understand that when I explain it all, but right now I need it to stay hidden.

I have thought a lot about the conversation I had with Luca when he asked about Amara Baker. I am still trying to figure out where I know that name from. He said Delilah is connected to her but I feel like she would have told me about her if something had happened between them.

We had an argument last night because I left without saying why and she got all defensive thinking I was sneaking around and accused me of being with someone else.

She literally thought I was fucking someone.

So then I blew up and got mad at her for such accusations and it was a screaming match until I caved and felt the need to kiss her which lead to us sleeping together and falling asleep right after.

Sex has a whole new definition when it comes to her, more feelings get involved with us and it's more passionate than aggressive lately.

Sometimes she has a spark that goes off and wants to be choked or some shit, which is hot, but I don't feel the need to do those things automatically with her like I usually would.

Today I'm doing something nice for her. She's been super stressed lately considering all things like not having her car, not having Nicks and not going to work. I feel bad and at fault, so I'm going to surprise her with something.

I went to her apartment yesterday morning to get her, but when I got there, it had been towed. I asked the lady at the front desk about it and she said it was her second day so she didn't know what happened. So I planned for something else.

"Why do I have to run through the plan again? How many fucking times have we talked about this?" I practically shout to Zayn through my phone as he's on the other line.

"Because you asshole, we need it to be positioned to where she can't see." He replied back.

"So figure it out! I'm not there, how do you expect me to know."

"Jesus calm down you are in quite the mood today."

I sigh, "I'm sorry it just has to be perfect. Let me know when you're done, yeah?"

"Aye aye captain."

I hang up the phone and leave my bedroom to join her in the kitchen where she's making breakfast, "Sup pretty girl." I lean on the counter to watch her cook something on the stove.

"Hey pretty boy." She turns around at my voice and smiles, "Who were you talking to?" She flips pancakes.

"It was Zayn, he needed my help with something." I shrug it off in hopes she won't ask more.

She hums and continues pouring pancake batter into a pan, phew.

"I was thinking we should go do something today." I stand up from my spot and go up behind her, putting my arms around her waist as she makes patterns with the batter.

"Yeah? What were you wanting to do?" She makes a heart and fills it in.

"That's for me to figure out and for you to just sit and look pretty while I do so."

She looks up at me as I stand right behind her and glares at me, "Oh is that all I do? Just sit and look pretty?" She mocks and pretends to be offended.

I shrug with a slight grin, "Well you do kinda piss me off sometimes so that too."

She jabs me in the stomach with her elbow, "Watch it." She points the spatula to my face.

I laugh and back away with my arms up in surrender from her threatening me with a spatula, "Woah no need to get violent Lavigne."

"Shut up and sit down, these pancakes are fucking killer." She takes out two plates and places them down at the counter with syrup right next to them.

She puts the heart pancake on my plate and a flower that she made on hers, "Voila."

We eat the so called killer pancakes and once we are done we go get dressed together in the bedroom.

She puts on a black hoodie with light blue baggy jeans and converse as I put on a black hoodie, black jeans and my black converse.

"God I need a damn haircut." I inspect my hair in the mirror and see it untamed.

She comes up beside me in the mirror and ruffles it through with her hands, "I love your hair."

"Yeah well it's almost longer than yours."

"Nothing wrong with that. But I'm good at cutting hair so I can style it," she shrieks, "Wait! Your name is Harry Styles...as in hair styles." She puts her hand over her mouth and laughs. 

I roll my eyes with a grin, "Yeah yeah that's the oldest one in the damn book."

"I feel like with that kind of name you were automatically made to be famous straight from the womb."

"Your name is Delilah Lavigne. That sounds like a rockstars name." I throw back at her.

"Wait what's your middle name?"

"Edward."

"Yeah my point still stands."

"What's yours?"

"Alice."

"Delilah Alice Lavigne. Got a nice ring to it, you should start a rock band."

She hums, "Maybe I will, I'll take all your fans."

"Now that's pushing it." I place my arms around her waist as hers are on my shoulders.

I lean down and peck her lips, "What did you come up with for the day Mr. Planner." She asks me as our lips separate.

I shrug, "You're just gonna have to come along for the ride to find out."

She narrows her eyes, "Is it a surprise or did you just not come up with shit to do."

"Maybe both, maybe neither." I wiggle my eyebrows and she scrunches her face while laughing, "Ew never do that again."

I laugh at her expression and then remember something, "Oh I got you a present before we go, I want you to have it now." I dig in my drawer for it and her attention is to me.

I hold it up as it dangles from my hand and she gasps, "Harry that is beautiful."

It's a gold necklace with a butterfly attached. I put it around her neck and she turns to me as she fidgets with the butterfly, "I'm never taking this off. Thank you." She stands tall and pecks my lips three times with a smile.

My phone dings in my pocket and I see a text from Zayn.

Zayn
It's done.

"Alright we gotta go." I grab my keys and we go to my car.

I reverse out of the lot and head for our destination. She connects her phone to Bluetooth and plays I Lied by Lord Huron and Allison Ponthier.

As we get closer I reach over and put my hand over Delilah's eyes, "Alright you have to close your eyes or else you will know where we are." She huffs but gives in and puts her own hand over her eyes.

I pull over on the side of the road to park. I step out and go over to the passenger door to help her out and lead her over.

"This is a bit much." She complains as I walk her in front of me by her shoulders as her eyes are shielded.

"You're gonna love it don't worry."

As we walk up to it, it looks perfect. Zayn actually did a good job on this one.

"Okay, are you ready?" I stand her right in front of it, "Yes I'm ready." I take her hand off of her eyes so she can see it.

"Surprise!" I cheer with jazz hands as she finally looks at it. Her eyes are wide and her jaw is dropped open.

"Harry are you fucking kidding me! You got me a car?!" She jumps up and down while hitting my arm in excitement. The car is positioned right in front of a massive field with flowers.

"I most certainly did." I smile, "Wrapped it in a bow and everything. Well, Zayn did but it was my idea. Go look inside, it's pretty cool."

She runs to the drivers side and opens the door, admiring the interior.

Happy tears are brimming her eyes, "Harry I can't believe you did this."

"I did it for you. You needed a new car since your old one is super fucking ugly. And gone." I joke, kinda.

She laughs while shoving me, "I'm not gonna disagree with you, it's so beautiful. Wait what do you mean gone?" She turns her head to me, "It was towed." I shrug and she laughs, "How much did you spend on this?!" She runs her hand along the fron, inspecting it.

I wave at her, "Don't worry about that, I bought it off someone who sells vintage cars in mint condition. It screamed your name as soon as I saw it. It's a 1969 Bronco."

She wipes her eyes and runs up to me, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She kisses me three times.

"What do you say you take it for a spin? You can follow me to our next destination."

She turns her head to me with wide eyes, "There's more?!"

"Well the next one doesn't nearly compare to this one, it's just something to do." I assure her and she nods with a smile.

The keys were left in the ignition for her from Zayn so she starts it up, "Oh my god that's an eargasm if I've ever heard one." She sighs and sits back fully in the seat.

I laugh and go to my car that isn't nearly as cool as hers, I make a U turn with her following right behind me and head to our next destination.

After a short drive, we both pull up next to each other in the parking lot and get out.

"The first place that we went to together. I'd say that was our first date." She meets me at the door of the familiar cafe and we walk inside.

We both order the same thing as last time and sit in the same seat as well.

"I'm getting deja vu." She says across from me while eating her strawberry cobbler, "That still looks like shit by the way." She digs my amazing meal and I kick her leg from under the table and she jumps while we both laugh.

We talk about random things until we both finish and leave, "Thank you, Harry. Today has been amazing." She hugs me.

"Of course baby. There is one last thing and then we're done."

"Oh my god did you get me a house or something? What are you my sugar daddy?"

I shrug with a grin, "I can be."

We both get into our cars and she follows behind me to the last destination.

We pull into the lot and park next to each other again. She steps out of her car with furrowed eyebrows, "The surprise is at your house?"

"Mhm. Just wait, you'll see why." She follows me up to the door and I open it immediately from it already being unlocked for a reason.

"Oh my god." She scans the house in disbelief.

"Do you like it?"

"I can't believe you did this." Her jaw is dropped wide open.

The entire house is decorated with the items she had in her apartment and bedroom. Her couch is here, her paintings and posters are scattered on the walls in the living room and bedroom and her dresser that she adored. I wanted this to feel like home to her. Everything in her apartment is either here, or in storage.

She runs up to me and jumps in my arms, engulfing me in the tightest hug ever.

We stay like that for probably two minutes until she jumps down and wipes her face, "How did you manage to do all of this?"

"Zayn helped by picking up the car and setting it all up and then when we left, the guys came here to decorate."

She holds her face in her hands and shakes her head, "This is all so much."

"It was well deserved." I assure her.

"Today was the greatest day of my life, I'm serious. Thank you so fucking much." She pecks my lips three times again, "I'm glad you loved it." I smile and kiss her back three more times.

Seeing her happy is all that I need in life. I missed that genuine glowing smile that fills her face, I don't see it too often anymore.

I'm just hoping it stays after this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

pretty short chapter but we needed a cute one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
13.2K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
243 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...