A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Test of courage and betrayal-

591 38 0
By ChrisWolfblood

"Ayo Momo!" Kuroka called out. "What's that on your bag?"

"Huh? This?" Momo held the bag up, pointing at the small smarties sized white half sphere with a red dote on it, it flashed red once in a while.

"Yes, it was making light at night." She grumbled.

"It is a small tracking device linked to my phone so in case I lose my bag I can find it."

"So cool, could you make me one? I am quite poor and can't afford to lose much things, knowing myself I'll leave it something behind and well you could remind me."

"Oh sure." She created her a small clip on tracked with a blue little light. "I'll keep in mind how forgetful you say you are."

"Thanks." She stuck her tongue out to her, forcing her smile to not waver, scared each time night approached.

---------------------------------------------

"So there we have it. B-class will be first up at scaring people, and A-class will have pairs of two leave every three minutes. In the middle of the route, there'll be a card with your name written on it, take it back with you as proof!"

---------------------------------------------

"Come on you are a villain as you like to say, act like it."

"I never did good with events I don't at least have a little control over." She grumbled to the student she got slotted with. "Damn did you fart or something? It stin--." She cut herself off and bounced herself off the ground and up in the tree branches.

Her legs were hooked around the branch and she was hanging upside down, not really caring as her goal was to get out of the smoke.

"Poison." She said even if all it did was render the kid with her unconscious.

She saw black smoke rising so she climbed the tree and pinpoint the location.

She gritted her teeth as she knee even Katsuki, in his anger, no matter how deep it might be, on the inside thought of his classmates safety and would never start a fire.

"Everyone!!!" She heard the voice of on of the wild wild pussycat's, the telepath quirked one. "Two villains have invaded the area!! It's possible there are still more lurking in the shadows! Those who are capable head immediately to the facility!! If you should come face to face with the enemy, do not engage them in combat! Continue your retreat!"

"Shit!" She hissed, covering her mouth and dropping in the clearing smoke, hoisting the student over her shoulder and jogging off.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey! 1-A girl!" She looked at the metal boy and the group he was part off.

"Yo!" She stopped. "Hey Momo!" Since she was the only one she knew the name off she only addressed the greeting to her. "What's with the masks?"

"Here, they filter out the air." Tetsutetsu said, working on throwing her one which she put on.

"Thanks! Now lets all move it!"

The little group ran as Kuroka was at fight with herself as she knew the moment had come.

And despite them running for their life possibly she wasn't present, locked inside her mind.

Suddenly all came to a halt for her.

She stopped moving.

"I am sorry." She said to those the heard her, laying the student down. "I am really sorry." And ran off the trail, through the forest, following the rising black smoke.

"KUROKA!!!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so--" Her voice faded from ears as she ran as fast as she could, pushing her body.

---------------------------------------------

She ran through bush and tree, scrapping her body up but she ran.

"Members of class A and B I.... Hereby authorize you all for combat!.... The student name 'Kacchan' Whoever 'Kacchan' is, As much as possible, avoid combat!! Refrain from solo movements! Got it?! 'Kacchan!!'"

She almost laughed but just couldn't with what she was doing.

She looked down in shame, despite not being noticed by anyone, she saw how she ran by Ochaco and Tsuyu and didn't even stop to help them against the villain that looked like a high-school girl.

"HURRY! MAKE SO LIGHT!!! TOKOYAMI'S GONE BERSERK!!!" She heard before she accidentally ran into the six armed boy the got in her way.

"Ah Kuro!" A really fucked up looking Izuku said to her as she fell on her ass.

"What the hell?!" She yelled, eyeing what monster dark shadow become, watching as the huge bird shadow grab at what she assumed to be the villain Katsuki and Shoto were fighting and slamming them into the ground. "Huh?"

"It attacks all that makes noise!" Mezo told her, making a dupli-arm to help her up.

Since he yelled that, the bird shadow lunged at them, Kuroka jumped out before her injured classmate and kicked the bird head down as Kastuki and Shoto came forth with their flames to make it vanish.

"Such chemistry." Kuroka mocked but was happy on the inside, she gave that thing one kick and knew right away she'd have been slammed mercilessly if it had not been stopped.

(My head hurts.... sorry I am skipping so much of this chapter, I just want to get to none cannon part, sorry readers.)

---------------------------------------------

"If you are talking about him..." A voice came, freezing the little group of students, now joined by Ochaco and Tsuyu too, all of them horrified by what they witnessed.

"What did you do?"

"I just used my magic to take him. Someone like that has no business being on the side of heroes!" The villain held up glass orbs, marbles, as Kuroka watched where two of her classmates were previously before looking at the orbs they become. "Not when we have a stage where he can shine even brighter."

"GIVE HIM BACK!!!!" Izuku screamed but one had already moved.

"This was not in the--" Mister compress looked up, seeing a boot a hair width away from his face. "--NOTE!!"

His head jerked back, body flung away from the branch he was standing on and slamming in another.

"Give him back?" The villain stumbled back to his feet. "That's a strange choice of words."

"GIVE HIM BACK!!"

"You bitch!" She tried to kick him again but her leg got accidentally encased in Shoto's ice which she needed to yank it out from. "COME BACK HERE!!!" She ran after the retreating villain.

---------------------------------------------

"You are stubborn." He said after a minute of running, both stopping a bit apart.

"This was not in the note." She repeated, looking past him at the other villains. "You master said something, will he not hold his promise true?"

But before Mister compress could answer, Izuku, Mezo and Shoto landed on him and it was followed by a blast of Dabi's fire.

She couldn't concentrate, all felt so fast and so wrong.

"I..... I AGREED TO THE DEAL, JUST GIVE ONE BACK!!" She yelled, teeth pressed together.

"Seems someone has come to their senses, but a deal is a deal, we need to bring two so if you come the other one it freed."

"I'd know you never free the Pomeranian."

"Kuro?" She looked over her shoulder at a shocked Izuku.

"You see boy!? A villain is always a villain!" Mister compress called as a warpgate opened behind them.

Shoto sent a block of ice but with a kick, she shattered it before it touched any of the villain, backing up to stand next to them.

"Traitor!!" Shoto yelled as she wordlessly took the marble given to her and threw it on the ground, it shattered and Fumikage came out of it.

"What?" He grabbed his chest, surprised he was free before looking ahead at a cold faced Kuroka.

"Listen here Fumikage and listen well--"

---------------------------------------------

Izuku looked on in disbelief as his friend walked through the warpgate, frown etched on her face, eyes telling of many things and none at the same time.

'Save yourself.' She mouthed before all vanished and nothing was left.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Izuku's scream rang loud and clear.

---------------------------------------------

"You made a good choice." A deep voice said.

"Whatever, I am doing this for my own gain." Kuroka smirked, crossing her arms. "He promised me power so I'll get it, I trust his words more then warpgate's."

"YOOOOU!!! GOGGLED BITCH!!! TRAITOR!!! A VILLAIN IS ALWAYS A VILLAIN!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Whatever Pomeranian...." She waved him off, sitting off in a dark corner of the bar as if she owned the place, arms crossed.

Smirk chipping off her face on the edges but she kept it glued on as a tear unseen by others ran down her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
17.3K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
79.6K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...