My overprotective and strict...

By chiara_2019

Emilia is a 15 year old girl who lives with her stepdad. Her stepdad loves and treats her as his own. Her mot... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 34

4.4K 86 2
By chiara_2019

Emilia's pov

''Lia wake up!'' Matteo said loudly. He stood next to my bed and shook me.

''Fuck off.'' I said and turned to the other side.

''God, wake up we're going to do something today Romeo convinced Francesco to let you and Luciano go out today.'' Matteo said.

I groaned, I was happy that I could go out but couldn't we do that tomorrow, cause I feel like shit. I felt a little sick and I was so tired.

Fuck I just wanted to lay in bed all day.

''Come down to eat breakfast.'' Matteo said.

''Yeah okay I'll be down in a bit.'' I said and he said okay and went out of my room closing the door of my room.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower after that I choose to wear this cause it was warm outside.

After that I decided I'd let my hair air dry so I got downstairs in the dining room. All of my brothers were already there some of them were eating and some were on their phones.

It was really weird that all of my brothers are eating breakfast at the same time or that they were even home at this time in the morning. Normally some of them are at work or just not home.

''Morning'' I said and they all said morning too.

I sat down on an empty chair next to Lorenzo and Gianno.

''We'll be going in a amusement park today all together which means you and Luciano can go out for today but tomorrow you'll both be grounded again.'' Francesco said pointing at me and Lu.

I was kinda excited to go but I also still felt a little nauseous.

''Okay cool.'' I said while I started eating a yogurt.

''Okay you all gotta be down in an hour cause we'll leave then.'' Ric said.

Everyone said yes or nodded their heads.

I finished my yogurt and brought it in the kitchen.

''How are you feeling?'' Lu said and I jumped cause I didn't know he stood behind me.

''God, you scared me.'' I said and glared at him.

''And to your question, actually really good.'' I lied and gave him a fake smile.

''Yeah sure.'' he said laughing. Jerk.

How is this funny. God I'm in a really bad mood and he just makes it worse.

I walked around him and out of the kitchen up in my room.

I walked to my bed and let myself fall on my bed.

I sat on my bed took my phone in my hand and saw that Kaya, Lisa, Lucy, Maya and Kiara already texted me.

Kiara: Hey are you alright. You still alive

Lucy: Hey, how are you feeling? Did you get in a lot of trouble.

Lisa: I hope you feel good and didn't get in too much trouble.

Maya: Hey how are you? Are you grounded? Did your brothers snitch on you?

Kaya: Hey I'm so sorry that my bf called your brothers last night. I hope your alright.

I smiled at all these nice messages and texted them back that I'm feeling alright just a little nauseous and that my brothers didn't tell Francesco so I'm not in trouble but I'm still grounded of course.

I also texted Kaya, that it isn't her fault and that there is no need to apologize for her boyfriend. She also doesn't need to feel bad.

I texted with them for a little longer telling them that I'm going to the amusement park with all my brothers.

After about 30min I got down stairs to find one of my brothers to ask them if I have to take something with me.

I got in the living room where Gianno and Lorenzo sat on the couch watching TV.

''Hey, do I have to take something with me?'' I said and you could hear that I wasn't in a good mood.

''Why you so grumpy today?'' Gianno asked not looking at me.

I groaned, rolled my eyes and said,''You know what never mind.'' and with that I turned around and walked back out.

Every single one of my brothers was getting on my damn nerves today. I asked a normal question and he asked another question can't he just answer my question and then just shut his damn mouth again.

''Emilia stop.'' Gianno yelled from the living room.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

''Emilia get back here right now.'' I was now almost at the staircase.

I ignored him and kept walking. I really wasn't in the mood for this shit.

Gianno probably noticed that I wasn't listening so he yelled in a really scary voice, ''Emilia De Luca get your ass back in this room right fucking now.''

And that, that got my ass moving backwards in the living room.

I knew that when someone calls me by my full name that you shouldn't test them and for sure not my brothers.

''What is it?'' I asked not looking at him and pretending nothing had happened.

As I looked up at Gianno I immediately regretted my actions cause let me tell you something Gianno looked really scary. Like really really scary. His eyes were really dark and he clenched his fists.

I know my brothers didn't like being disobeyed, I mean who does but I didn't think he would get this angry.

He came over to me took my chin in his hand and made me look at him.

''Listen here young lady and listen closely cause I'm only gonna tell you once. When I or anyone else older then you calls you. You answer the first time. Are we clear?'' he said or more growled.

I nodded my head quickly, cause I was scared to talk.

''Verbal answers'' he said sternly.

''I understand.'' I said quietly

''Good'' he said and finally let go of my chin. He then got back to the couch and sat back down next to Lorenzo.

''And I just wanted to say drop that attitude.'' he said and I gave him a quick yes. I probably wasn't gonna do that.

''Lia come here for a second.'' Lorenzo said.

I decided to not test any of my brothers again today and walked over to him.

''Look I understand that you may have a bad day and that that's not you fault, but neither is it our fault. So don't let it out on us cause that only gets you into trouble.'' Enzo said.

He was right but everyone was just annoying me and I can't help letting it out on those people who annoy me.

''I'll try to'' I said.

Lorenzo was one of my favorite brothers, he is mostly soft to me and doesn't yell at me.

''Good, I just don't want you to get in trouble and as for your question you don't have to take anything with you, but I would wear long jeans cause its not that warm.'' He said, he is so nice I think he is the nicest one in the family.

''Okay thanks.'' I said he opened his armes and said come here. I went and gave him a hug.

Gianno was just next to us and ignored us.

Lorenzo whispered me in the eat that I should give him a hug too.

I wasn't sure if I should but got over to him and gave him a hug. First he didn't hug me back cause I think he was surprised by my action. But then he hugged me back.

I said a quick sorry for my attitude before and he said it was okay.

After that I went back upstairs and changed into those long jeans I decided to not change the whole outfit only my jeans.

After that I went down cause the hour was over by now and it was now time to go.

To be continued...

Hoped you liked it.

What do you guys think of my story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...