A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-The lodge-

600 42 3
By ChrisWolfblood

"What the hell is this?!" Kuroka screamed as she spun and kicked the monsters head. "What the hell?!"

---------------------------------------------

"Class A's bus is here, please queue in seating order!" Tenya yelled.

"The bus will be stopping in one hour intervals." Aizawa said to the noisy bunch.

And like he said, they got to a rest stop after an hour.

"Wait, this isn't a rest spot? And where's class B?" Someone asked.

"To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie." Aizawa said.

"Heeey! Eraser! It's been a while!... With sparkling eyes, we rock on!" A woman said with cat ear gear.

"Cute, cat, stinger!" Another said.

"The wild &wild!-" "-PUSSYCATS!!" Two lady posing appeared out of nowhere.

"I'd like to introduce the professional heroes, the pussycats." Aizawa pointed at them.

Kuroka plugged her ears as Izuku started yelling.

"--or less our domain. The place you'll be staying at is on the base of that mountain."

"So fucking far." Kuroka grumbled as she looked where the lady was pointing.

---------------------------------------------

And that led to the whole class being thrown off a cliff and land on each other.

As they talked about what they'd do now, a huge beast emerged from the huge trees.

"Up ahead!" Izuku called out.

"What the hell is this?!" Kuroka screamed as she spun and kicked the monsters head. "What the hell?!" She landed after, looking at the dirt smeared on her leg. "These are not real monsters!"

"So that means we can go all out!!" Katsuki yelled with a huge battle hungry smile.

Another came out of the forest and she lifted her hand before dropping it and glancing at it, she knows she can't keep sacrificing her body, even Izuku got better with his quirk.

She ran after the boys, jumping and kicking off Tenya's shoulder in a flip and bring her heel down through a dirt monster's skull.

---------------------------------------------

"Fi~nally, you're here." One of the woman on the hero team, the blonde, said as the beat up class 1-A emerged from the forest, none escaping without a bruise or scraps. "Looks like there wasn't much point in threatening to deprive you of lunch."

"Little over two hours my ass." Kuroka hissed.

"I'm going to starve to death." Another of her classmate's said.

"My bad, I meant by our standards." The other brunette woman said.

"God I wish you were actually mentos candies." Kuroka spoke to her medication that she popped in her mouth, it wouldn't fill her up at all and didn't even have food taste.... "What are you looking at?" She snapped at the glaring child who was eyeing her.

"You'll never be a hero!" He spat at her.

"Well no, I am a fucking villain." She grinned and took a step towards him making him back off and grab the darker haired cat lady's leg.

"I've been wondering for a while, are one of you that child's mother?" Izuku asked, noticing the child again.

"Oh no, that kid is my nephew. Kouta! Come say hi, you're going to be living with them for the next week." The brunette tried introducing him to them.

"Euh, my name's Midoriya, I'm studying hero studies at the hero academy. Nice to meet you--" And he got punched where the sun doesn't shine.

"Oooh even I felt that." Kuroka muttered to the nearest person which was Shoto.

"MIDORIYA! YOU! THE NEPHEW! GOING FOR HIS FAMILY JEWELS IS JUST FOUL MAN!!" Tenya called out.

"I'm not going to fuck around with a bunch of losers who want to grow up to be corny ass heroes." Kouta said back.

"FUCK AROUND?!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!!" Tenya was offended.

"Enough chit chat, go get your luggage from the bus. Once you've settled into your rooms, grab dinner in the dining hall. After that, take a bath, kick back and unwind. The real deal starts tomorrow. Get a move on it!" Aizawa called out.

---------------------------------------------

After a fast dinner for Kuroka, she left, finding the hot springs first.

She tied her hair in a bun which she usually didn't do but she didn't want to have to wash her hair today despite how sweaty she got from getting to this lodge, stashing her clothes in a cubby and grabbing a towel for herself.

She sat in it with her fogged up visor still covering her eyes, if people could see them they could have seen she was staring at the water.

The thought of that note passing through her mind constantly, she even took it with her so Rumi didn't find her in the apartment by accident and talked to no one about it and this was her choice and she took it.

"Hey!!" She looked up, wiping the inside of her visor with a finger, seeing Mina wave at her energetically before throwing herself in the water, many of the girls coming after her.

"Yo." She greeted back. "You took longer then I thought you would." She said, crossing her arms over her chest, standing up to walk closer so she didn't need to yell to be heard.

"Ey why didn't you take that off ribbit?" Tsuyu said, pointing at the visor.

"I always wear it."

"Yeah but why don't you take it off, unfair advantage in water fights!" Mina said accusingly.

"I got it from someone I cared a lot about, I never take it off unless I feel a certain way."

"What way?" Ochaco curiously asked.

"Calm, safe, like I wouldn't need to worry about fighting the next second, when the world feels fair and at peace, even just pushing it up on my forehead requires that."

"Wow so you are always on guard?" Ochaco said and Kuroka nodded.

"Can I try it on?" Kyoka asked.

"Yeah, saved me many times and no, I would never let anyone wear it." She said tho she knew one girl that still didn't talk in this conversation had lived the opposite of what she was saying to the others.

They chatted for a while, sitting in the water, about many things when it suddenly turned to comparing scars (that most of them don't exist in the OG material.) each other them got while working to become heroes or when they were younger with their quirk.

"Well when I was younger, the first time my quirk came in my skin was still sensitive to my acid, see these faint dotes? Acid burns from way back then!" Mina proudly pointed at the small lighter colored dots on parts of her hands and arms.

"You girls are cool, I have none, maybe this but it will fade from my practical exam against Present Mic." Kyoka pointed as the already barely visible scratch a rock that was sent flying by the teacher's voice left behind on her skin.

"I only have scrapped knees and hands too, from playing as a kid." Tsuyu said.

"And for me it is simply from creating something sharp and cutting myself accidentally." Momo said, as if this was a whole competition.

"Well seem Uraraka, Kinzoku and I are the winners here!" Mina yelled with a grin.

"Y-yeah but yours is at least little, mine is big and ugly." Ochaco sighed, a patch of skin on her back as discolored from the time at the entrance exam where she was crushed by rubble. "And Kinzoku's looks cool."

"There is nothing uncool in your scar. Scars are just marks left to show what you survived." Kuroka told the pink cheeked girl. "I have many that are my own fault." She lifted her arm out from the water, the scars dotting her palm and back of her hand along with the long and a bit jagged scar going down the outside side of her forearm.

"They are still so cool, I remember how your metal razors looked in the sports festival!" Mina said.

"And that one of your face makes you seem badass." Kyoka added.

"Is this a 'compliment Kuroka for a random reason' session? It's really weird girls.... And I don't need scars to be badass, look at the Pomeranian, he doesn't have any and many would say he is badass from how he acts, it is actions that prove what you are worth not how your body looks."

"Wow... YOU ARE SO COOL!!!"

Kuroka sighed with a drop of sweat at the girls.

"You ARE badass, you helped Endeavor take out Stain too!" She sighed again, not happy the other three didn't get their deserved recognition but she agreed to this story so she shouldered the weight of it.

"I already fought him once when our ideologies started to go down different paths from each other." She touched the scar on her face and tapped her finger over it. "He couldn't believe anyone else but All Might was worthy while I could see people able to better themselves and become worthy heroes with some work even if they were false heroes to start off with. He tried to kill me, since his blades are metal, despite leaving a cut as I was still young, I could use my quirk to stop him from getting my blood off it since I pulled the blade from his hold and just ran as I could."

"I am happy you got out alive." Momo said with a smile.

"Thanks." She smiled back. "I am happy to--" She cut herself off, hearing screaming of Mineta.

"Learn what it means to be a dignified human being before aiming to become a hero." She saw the little boy that dick-shot Izuku push someone down from the top of the wall.

"YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS SHIIII-T!!!"

"We'd expect nothing less of Mineta..." Kyoka said, disgusted.

"You rock, Kouta!" Mina gave him a thumbs up.

"Holy cr--" And the boy went falling.

Kuroka stood up even if she couldn't do anything but since there was no sound of a body hitting the ground she sighed and sat back down, wondering what the hell was up with that kid before she came back to her own thoughts about the note.

As she smiled on the outside, she was frowning on the inside and not listening anymore, a huge weight on her shoulders because of her choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.9K 33
Love series Book 1: Blind Love Book 2: Faithful Love Book 3: Broken Love Book 4: Healing Love An accident, regrets, forgiveness, kindness. Aichi's w...
207 10 8
After leaving the church she grew up in, Terra Via made her way to Japan and into the famous hero school U.A. High and joined class 1A. And, lucky fo...
22.6K 1K 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
13.9K 575 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...