His Angel

By lynn_xoxo_

Daemon the prince of evil, known for his sadistic, satanic ways makes him feared amongst hell. With his domin... More

-Introduction-
-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 32-

-Chapter 31-

44.4K 507 126
By lynn_xoxo_

Kanes Pov

    I came.

    I came so much that my legs started to shake.

     I have to go find daddy I don't know what's wrong with me!

     One minute I'm walking down the hall minding my own business.

      The next minute I'm cumming in my pants from seeing Linlin being impaled by two very very big cocks!

      As soon as the scent of her arousal hit me, along with her tiny whimpers as she explained to me what a naughty girl she had been. I was a goner.

    I shakingly made it to me and daddies room, leaning against the wall for support.

    I've never felt like this before, Im scared Im going to collapse.

     I open the door and am greeted by my handsome mate laying on the bed.

    "Hey, where did yo... are you okay baby boy? Why do you smell like cum?" He asks making me start to whimper as my legs give out.

    "D-daddy there's ahhh s-somthing wrong!" I start to say.

     "Fuck oh Hell." He groans out before inhaling deeply.

      He doesn't say anything just looks down at me with dark eyes.

    "D-daddy?" I question.

     "Mmmmm yeah baby, daddy will make you all better." He says.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Daddy knows that his little baby boy has gone into heat, I can smell it rolling off you in waves. I bet you little hole is already leaking out juices, am I wrong?" He asks making me shake my head no, he was right. I could feel it getting wetter and wetter as I sat there staring up at him.

   He suddenly transforms into his demon form making me whimper in need.

   He's almost 8 ft tall just a bit shorter than Daemy, with four sets of eyes, a pair for each of his demons and four sets of arms and like Daemy 2 enormous cocks laying one on top of another.

He doesn't say anything as he roughly flips me over and rips off my pants before leaning down and starts to eat my little star.

"Da-aah daddyyy wait!" I try to protest while gripping the sheets on the bed.

"What little baby, why do you want to keep daddy from eating you." He growls before diving back in and thrusting his tongue in and out of my little hole making me see stars.

"I-I-I.."

"I-I-I what baby? Mmmh? Are you too overcome with pleasure to even form a sentence?" He says mockingly.

"Please daddy it's to much I can't!" I squeal as I cum again, my hips jerking in the air.

"Oh but I think you can! Daddy has decided that he's not gonna wait anymore." He says.

"W-wait for what?" I ask confused.

"Oh little boy daddies gonna put a baby in you so your nice and plump, daddies gonna fuck you so hard you will be too dumb to even comprehend what I have done to you, daddies gonna cum so much in your tight little body that you will have no choice but to be my cumdump." He whispers in my ear before biting it making me whimper.

Kanie- "If we really want daddy to fuck us we should do what Linlin did."

"Y-you think we should trick daddy a-and run away?" I think shocked, I have never ran away from daddy though but the thought makes my body shiver in excitement.

Kanie- "Yeah daddy will get so angry he will fuck us into the ground!!!"

"Mmmh yeah that sounds s-so good, daddy just using us as he pleases." I almost cum at the thought. Me and kanie are twisted as we have desires to do a cnc role play but are always to scared to mention it to daddy....

"D-daddy I don't feel to good will you please let me go to the bathroom f-for a moment?" I ask desperately giving him my best in pain look with puppy eyes and a pout to seal the deal.

He looked hesitant for a moment before he gave in carrying me into the bathroom.

"C-can you leave J-just for a second please? I promise I won't be long?" I ask

He growls in response before walking out and closing the door.

Kanie- "Aww daddy is so kind too bad we are playing with him!"

"Hmm I sorta feel bad tho.."

Kanie- "Don't be he will like it in the end, having us under him, letting him do whatever he wants to us... now quick climb through the window before he realizes our plan!"

I quickly open the window and climb out of it before running through the forest, only in my white button up shirt.

I only am able to run for 5 minutes before I hear daddies deep growl, making it feel like the ground is shaking.

I quicken my pace transforming into my demon to make me run faster.

My hair growls longer staying it's golden blonde color, my eyes turning a deep red as I grow fangs and claws. Horns and wings grow from my body helping me go even faster.

I quickly go until I can't here him anymore, slowly walking to a field, a wave of heat goes through my body making me stumble a little before I regain my balance, I go to continue running before I hear daddy growl behind me.

"You made a grave mistake thinking you could run away from me." He whispers

I slowly turn around to see him, he has a crazed look in his eyes telling me he's not playing around making my hole clench in need. But I don't want the fun to end I'm a demon I can't give up so easily.

He takes a threatening step towards me making me take one backwards. He growls when he realizes I won't come to him so quickly.

"Stop moving from me little boy or I won't be responsible for my actions." He says in a voice I've never heard before making me slightly scared. Did I make a mistake running from him.

No no I didn't demons love a good chase. I'm going through with this whether he likes it or not.

I stare at him before gasping and pointing behind him making him turn around quickly. Using this chance I use my wings and fly to get further away from him as I renter the woods dodging trees as I speed past them. I look behind me to see daddy close by running. I start to head to our secret spot where I can lose him. A water fall leading to a gorgeous little lake where we have gone to swim multiple times.

I will fly right over the waterfall and before he can realize what happened he will fall right into the water giving me the perfect lead to escape him!

Right as I'm about to go over it I look back to see that daddy disappeared. I quickly look everywhere confused and scared on where he is before I hear a growl from coming above me.

Looking up I see daddy jumping off a tree and crashing into me. Cradling me into his arms before turning around and taking the blow of our fall from the water.

I escape from his arms and quickly resurface to can't my breath.

I calm my breathing down to realize that I don't know where my daddy is. I quickly turn around in circles trying to find him.

"I-I'm scared Kroni where's daddy what's he gonna do to us!?" I whimper

Krone- "M-me too I don't like this game anymore!"

I keep looking for him before something grabs my leg and pulls me under the water. I thrash around trying to escape its hold before I know it I'm brought back up to the surface and thrown in the air lightly till I'm in the shallower part of the lake.

I see daddy walking threw the water charging for me, I try to run away before I stumble and fall back into the water, it just going up to my knees.

I start to crawl away when there's a sharp tug on my wings making me moan out in pleasure, they have always been my most sensitive part.

"Your little game of chase is over baby, and now daddy gets to do what ever he wants to you." He says before ripping off the remainder of my shirt and moving me like a doll to the position he desires.

"Arch your back." He says in a angry voice making me immediately listen to his command.

He spits at my little hole before taking one of his cocks and thrusting it into me without warning making me cry out.

"P-pwease b-be gentle." I cry.

"No it's daddies turn to do what he wants." He says before grabbing my wings and pulling me back making my back arch as I cum on his cock.

"T-there s-sensitive!" I whimper out making him pull on them harder.

   "I already know that little boy, after all I'm the one who found out how sensitive they are." He says darkly.

    He reaches around my stomach, before grabbing his other cock and mine and thrusting his hand against them.

    "Ah ah ah daddy p-please I-I'm gonna cum!" I squeal out in pleasure before it turns into pain as daddy grabs the top of my cock, wrapping his fingers just under the head denying me to cum making me start to cry.

    "N-no please please I'm begging you please L-let me c-cum." I whimper.

   He doesn't answer just starts to rapidly jerk me off getting me closer and closer to the edge before he lets go completely and says no.

    I limply fall back against him too tired to do it again.

    "N-no more daddy, p-please stop edging me I-I will do what ever you want." I cry out desperately making him laugh.

   "Nuh huh little one daddy is in control of your body and he will deny you have ever many times he wants before I take pity on you and let you cum." He whispers before slapping my cock making me moan.

   "Oh you like being used and abused by daddy don't you, your just a little slut for daddy ready to take all his cum hmmm? Are you going to be a good little slave for daddy now and take all of his cum?" He asks mockingly making me look back at him as tears fall from my eyes as I rapidly nod my head.

   "I-I'm sorry daddy m-me and kroni j-just wanted to play a little game is all!" I try to explain before he grips my face and laughs.

   "How dumb do you really think I am slut. Daddy knows you have a cnc kink and wants to be used. You want to be degraded and put in your place. You want daddy to control you, to force you to take every inch of my cock as I cum over and over deep inside your tight little hole as I use you as my personal cumdump. Aren't I right baby?" He asks making me shocked.

   "H-how did y-you find out?" I ask scared he will think of me differently.

    "Because I'm the one who put the thought in your little head, I'm the one who whispers my dirty fantasies in your ears at night as you sleep making you dream of daddy forcing you to be his." He says as he repeatedly thrusts into me before pushing me off his cock as he carries us closer to the beach, the water only up to our ankles now.

  He lays me on my back as he grabs my hands and holds them together with one of his making me unable to escape his hold.

   "Y-you are the one daddy who makes me dream those things?" I ask shocked.

    "Yeah it was all daddies little plan to make you want to run away, your such a dumb little baby you didn't even realizes you where under my control. But it's okay though, cumdumps aren't supposed to comprehend thoughts, there just supposed to please there masters and be fed cum." He says before grabbing both of his cocks and lining them up to my little hole making me thrash around to try and escape him.

   "Now baby hold still as daddy fucks you, if you be a good little fuck toy maybe I'll let you finally cum." He says making me whimper in need.

   I needed to cum so badly the top of my cock was oozing with juices.

   "O-okay." I finally whisper out making daddy smirk showing off all of his pointy teeth.

   He pushes against my hole before his cock heads finally pop through the ring of muscle making my hips automatically thrust in the air.

  "D-da cum daddy L-let me I ne-need T-too!" I scream out before he finally speaks the words I've been dying to hear.

   "Cum."

   I start thrusting my hips wildly pushing his cocks deeper and deeper inside me before I finally feel myself explode with unbelievable pleasure making me see stars as I finally pass out into oblivion.

Dante's Pov

  My precious little mate really thought he could out run me with his little tricks well I'll remind him who's in charge of his body and mind even if he doesn't realize it.

   He lays limp in the water as he's passed out, my dumb little baby clearly couldn't take it. He's so clueless, not knowing what I really want to do to him, not realizing how much I have to withstrain myself.

  I still remember the first time I say him, and how pretty he was...

  Flashback

  I'm walking through the training grounds with Daemon before he gets summoned by his father and leaves me.

   I have been blessed by the moon goddess to be gifted a mate, but this was years ago, I still haven't found them and it hurts knowing there out there somewhere without me. I don't know if there hurt or afraid. If there in trouble.... I didn't realize I kept walking until I was deep in the forest where I came across a beautiful lake as I enjoy the scenery I suddenly hear people talking at the top of the waterfall.

   Wanting to see what's going on I quickly climb up it until I reach the top a couple feet away from 4 boys. Three of them holding one down as he struggles underneath them making me growl in anger.

  Diablo- "Mate!"

   Damian- "Go help mate right now there hurting him!" They scream as I realize the delicious scent that's in the air.

   I start running towards them before I see them pick up my beautiful tiny mate and do the unthinkable.

   "Hmm I think we should teach the little demon to fly don't you think so boys?" One asks

   "I agree didnt you see him try to earlier it was so pathetic, maybe he just needs a little push." Another says making them all laugh before they chuck him over the water fall.

   Making me feel immense pain when I hear him scream. It was the worst sound I have ever heard making my heart break in two.

  I quickly run past the remaining boys before diving head first off the water fall.

   I see my mate crash into the water before I can reach him, I hit the water next immediately grabbing him and cradling his body against mine as I swim us back to shore.

   His lack of breathing makes me start to panic as we make it to the beach before he starts coughing up water and slowly opens his eyes making my whole world stop in front of me.

   He was so beautiful, such a tiny little thing, so plump and delicious looking.

   I'm 12 for fuck sake yet my demons are putting all of these dirty thoughts and fantasies into my mind.

Diablo- "Oh fuck looks at his plump pink lips there just begging to be kissed, and his big doe eyes he's such an innocent little demon isn't he? I bet he will look even more pretty with his lips wrapped around our cock."

Damian- "Shit I've never seen something so perfect before we should fuck him right here and now, just let us take him in the sand he will cry from the sweet pleasure he feel."

  "S-stop stop we have to go slow with him! We have to take our time and make it special!" I say defiantly making them finally huff out in agreement.

  "Y-your pretty."  My darling mate whispers making me slightly blush.

   "Im not the pretty one between the two of us." I whisper back slightly caging His body beneath mine as he puts his hands against my chest just resting them there as he fists my wet shirt.

  "T-thank you m-mister for saving me." He says while blushing.

   "Your welcome baby, I'd do anything to protect you." I say stroking his cheek with my thumb.

  "I-it tingles." He giggles out making me smile.

   "I know baby it's because your mine." I say softly making him tilt his head in confusion.

   "Yes baby mine, just like I am yours. Now before I explain more tell me what you were doing up there with those boys." I growl out making him whimper.

  "T-they where picking on me b-because I can't fly yet." He whispers out ashamed.

   "Oh little boy there's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I will make sure they are punished accordingly for all the pain they caused you." I tell him before picking him up and start to lead us back to the castle.

   "W-where are we going?" He asks making me smile.

    "I'm taking you to your new home." I tell him happily,

    "M-mister are you kidnapping me?" He asks.

   "No I'm just taking what's rightfully mine." I explain making him nod his head. So fucking cute.

  "Hmm okay I will go with you, I don't really like it anyway at the orphanage that's where all the mean people are." He whispers hiding himself into my neck.

   "Good baby because I''m never letting you go."

Back to present

   My baby boy was always so perfect, he was younger then me and had already been through so much between the kids bullying him and the disgusting caretakers of the place acting's inappropriately towards him. I made sure to take extra time and care with him not letting him leave me for more than a minute.

   He slept with me every night and I fed him every meal and in result of this he became immediately attached.

   And now he thinks he can run away from daddy without facing the consequences and especially during his heat! Don't get me wrong I wanted this all to happen I just am shocked it worked.

  So as I'm fully buried inside him I can't help but feel contempt with my life, and now we will start a new chapter, as soon as I get him pregnant with my baby.

   I let go of his hands before resting mine beside his head as I start to thrust into him, making him release tiny whimpers and moans.

   I start to feel my knots start to grow as he begins to wake up again making me smirk.

   "Morning little baby." I whisper out.

   "Da-daddy." He whines tears start to leak from his eyes.

   So pretty, such a pretty baby for me. All for me and only me.

   "Daddy needs you to cum again soon baby." I say making him cry out.

   "I-it's to much." He whispers before he goes wide eyed as I start to try and force my knots inside him.

  "N-no I can't take it daddy!" He whimpers.

   "Shhh shhh baby, you will take what I give and you will thank daddy when I cum deep inside and plant a baby in your little womb ok?" I say making him nod his head.

  "O-okay daddy." He sniffles out.

   I start going faster and faster buring myself inside him as he takes more of my knots until finally his splinter gives in and tightly wraps around them making me groan out at this unbelievable pleasure.

   "Cum baby boy, cum with daddy." I whisper making him scream so loud anyone close by would know what we were doing.

  I keep pumping my cum in and out of him as my dicks vibrates leaving him a drooling mess.

   I stroke his stomach with care and love before whispering dirty words to him.

  "There you go baby, daddies filling you all up, making you nice and full of his cum. Oh look how plump you are, you were made to be pregnant with my children, you will give me how ever many I want won't you baby boy?" I ask mockingly which he only responses to with a head nod as he looks lost in bliss making me happy that I did this to him.

   "Good baby because the night had only just begun...."

*************************************************
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I know I haven't posted in a long time but I just didn't feel inspired to write and was very busy.

As always let me know you thoughts and opinions so please leave any comments you want to give!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 16.4K 41
Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl, yet her life is anything but ordinary. Relentless nightmares torment her and spends her days trapped...
855 40 13
Lucifer was severely injured, and a woman finds him, takes him into her home, where Lucifer finds himself in the throws of having to continue hiding...
34 0 15
I am a murderer. I am destruction. I am the son of Satan. I am darkness. I am evil. I am the Prince of Hell. I am past absolution. I am beyond r...