ORION's Elixir (Book 1: The E...

By castleMG

This is about the story of a woman, who is loving secretly. And how far she can go for her love and a man who... More

Characters
Blurb
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. Double update!
Kith&Kali
15.
15.2
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.🔞
27.
28. End
(BC) Kith's death

Special Chapter

427 44 6
By castleMG

*When Kith & Kali first met*

It was Saturday and the servants of Stark are busy preparing the mansion for the party that will happen in the afternoon.

Today is Madam Hope Stark's birthday. To celebrate it, she and her husband decided to hold a charity event for the less fortunate.

Though they can shoulder everything, they chose to involve their other business friends by raising a fund.

They only invited a few that are close to them and that includes the Nightwish.

Alistair and Hope Stark is best friends with Arthur and Elli Nightwish. But their friendships are not known to the public. In the public's eyes, they are just good business partners.

On the second floor of the mansion where their children's playroom is located, Hope is trying to get her kids ready for the party.

Inside the playroom, Kith, CC, and Zy are playing when their mother comes in.

"Okay kids, time to wash and wear your attires for Mommy's Birthday party later," Hope said while gathering her children beside her.

The helpers wash and dressed CC and Zy while Kith is still complaining.

"I don't like parties, Mom. Can I just sleep?" Kith asked her Mom as he hugged and kiss her.

Kith Stark is the eldest son of Alistair and Hope Stark. A playful kid. Always looking out for his younger siblings.
Though he's a happy kid, don't try to mess with him.

He may look nice but messing with him or any of his family members, he will make sure he'll make you pay and will not stop even if you beg for mercy.

Alistair went inside to check if they are ready for the party and heard what Kith said.

"Son, it's your Mom's birthday, so we need to be complete at the party. Also, you like helping the less fortunate, right?" Alistair said to his boy.

"It's okay sweetie if you don't want to go but the party is not complete without the most handsome boy in the world," Hope said smiling while fixing Kith's hair.

Hope knows that Kith loves compliments. And it sure works because it made him giggle and changed his mood and agreed on going.

(ctto Kith's look)

***

Meanwhile, at the Nightwish's mansion, the same thing is happening.

"Madam, she said she's not going," the nanny told Elli.

Elli told the nanny that she'll take care of it. The nanny excused herself and Elli went to her daughter's room.

She knocked and her daughter let her in.

She sighed upon entering. Her five-year-old daughter is reading a physics book on her bed.

"Kalina, dear?" She called as she walks to her.

Kalina Nightwish is a genius kid who tends to keep herself away from others. The only kid that she plays with is the son of her father's right hand named Zed.

"Yes, mommy?" She answered putting the book down.

"Why aren't you dressed? We are going to a party remember?" Elli said as she sits in front of her daughter.

"I don't like parties," she answered looking blankly at her mom.

Elli fixes her little girl's hair, "Why not? It'll be fun. You will meet new friends there," she said.

"I have a friend," she answered her mom.

Elli smiled sadly, "Don't you want to have more?"

"No. I'm fine with Zed," Kalina said.

"Kali, why don't you try to expand your circle, hm? Like your aunt Hope's children. They can be your friends too," Elli said coaxing her daughter to agree.

Kali didn't say anything and just thinking.

"Okay, let's do this. Come with us and try to mingle with them only. And if you don't find it fun, then, we will not force you to come with us in the future," Elli bargained.

"Okay, but Zed is coming with us," Kali simpered.

"Sure, sweety,"

Elli beamed with happiness and starts helping her daughter to get changed.

"Do I have to wear this?" Kali asked looking at her reflection in the mirror.

(ctto but chubbier)

"You look beautiful, dear," Elli said.

Kali didn't answer. After getting ready, Elli and Kali went down.

***

The party started and the hosts are busy entertaining their guests. Their children are quietly sitting on their chairs.

Kith looks bored. CC is busy playing with the utensils, especially the table knife. While the youngest is sleeping in his seat.

Their nanny is about to pick him up but CC stopped her.

"He'll throw fits if you disturbed him," CC said without looking.

"But I'm afraid he might fall, little madam," the nanny said.

"Let him fall," Kith and CC both said.

The nanny can't do anything but obey. Though she's still on alert.

***

"We're here, sweety," Elli said as she shakes Kali beside her who has her eyes closed while listening to some music with her earphones.

Kali fixes her stuff and puts them inside her small bag. When they got out of the car, she left her bag.

Entering the function hall, Kali stopped walking and made Zed bump into her.

"You kay?" Zed asked.

Kali turned around, "I'm going back," Kali said trying to escape. She hated crowds and noisy places.

"Where are you going, princess?" Arthur asked while picking her up.

"Dad put me down," she said.

"Why? Can't I carry my little girl?" Arthur said as he continue walking.

Before Kali can answer, Alistair and Hope, welcome them.

"Finally, you guys arrived. Oh~ is this Kalina? She's grown so fast," Hope said caressing Kali's hair.

Kali looked at her father who puts her down and then she faces the madam of the house.

"Pleasure to meet you, madam Stark and I wish you a happy birthday," Kali greeted politely.

Hope and Alistair chuckled.

"Please, call me Aunt Hope," Hope said as she kneels to her level.

"As you wish. But please stand up. Your wonderful dress will be ruined," Kali said.

Hope pinched her cheek lightly.

"Where are your kids? I want to meet them. It's been a while," Elli asked.

"Oh, right! Come, there they are," Hope guided Elli and Kali to where her children are. As to their husbands, they are already in their own world, talking.

"Kids, come. I want you to meet Kalina," Hope said to her kids.

"Hi," Zy and Kith said at the same time

"Hi Kalina, I'm CC. These are my brothers, Kith and Zy," CC said.

Kali looked at them and offered her hand.

"Kalina. This one is Zed," she introduced herself and Zed like a grown-up.

"She's weird," Zy said.

CC smacked his head. Kali didn't mind because she always hears that.

"Kids, why don't you go on and play at the play area?" Hope suggested.

"Come on!" Zed drags her. The Stark siblings followed suit.

In the play area, Kali looks for the most secluded part.  She stays there and just watches the other kids playing around.

Sometime later, two little girls came to her.

"Hey, fatty! Who let you in?" One of the girls said.

Kali ignored them. It irritates them.

"Maybe she's one of those poor kids who are begging for pennies," the other one said.

Kali wanted to smack their faces on the ground but she was keeping her cool. She doesn't want to make a scene.

Kali sighed stands up to leave but the girls pushed her down.

"Tss" she uttered as she looks at her bleeding hand.

'Hays, this low-life creature,' she thought.

She once again stands up and faces the two. Her eyes are scaring the girls.

One of the girls tried to hit her but someone grabbed her hand.

"Who do you think you are to hit her?" Kith asked coldly.

The two girls were shocked when they saw who is it. Kith doesn't want to talk to other rich kids at the party. They are making him bored. But he finds Kalina different from them and he doesn't know why.

"Oh! You're Kith Stark, right?" The other girl asked.

"Kith Stark is holding my hand? Why are you defending this low-class girl? She shouldn't be here with us," the girl said.

"First of all, she's not a low class. She's a Nightwish and this is our house and my mom's party so we will invite whom we want to invite, got it? Now, if you don't mind you can leave," Kith said putting down the hand of the girl.

Then he turned to Kalina and put his handkerchief on her bleeding hand not minding the two girls whining.

"Are you okay? Can I put this in your hand?" Kith asked politely.

Kalina nodded only. She hates to be the center of attention.

"Kith~," the girl said trying to get his attention.

"Get lost," Kith answered without looking.

After the two girls left, Kith guided Kalina back to where she was sitting and starts making small talk.

"May I ask why did you just let them do that to you?" Kith asked.

Kali glanced at him before lowering her head.

"They're not worth it," she said implicating the energy she'll waste on them.

"They are not. But defending yourself is worth it," Kith said and then smiled at her.

'Hmm, she's different from other girls here. Her chubby cheeks make me want to pinch them. I like her. I think we can be friends,' Kith thought as he giggled lightly.

Then suddenly Kalina bows her head and keeps silent thinking that Kith is making fun of her.

"You're crying? It's okay to cry. I  won't look but can I stay here with you?" Kith said.

Kali sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I'm not crying," she denied.

Kith leans closer to see but Kali moved her face away.

"See, you are crying," Kith stated.

Kali huffed and faces him, "I said I'm not," she exclaimed crossing her arms while giving Kith her stinky eyes.

Her cheeks are puffed and she looks cute because of it.

"You're stubborn like my sister. I think you two will get along well," Kith said and chuckled.

Kith reaches his pocket to get his chocolate bar and handed it over to Kalina.

"Here, something to cheer you up," Kith added.

Kalina looked at the chocolate and back up to Kith. The latter sighed and opened it.

"Girls," he mumbled while opening the chocolate.

"It's melted," Kali said.

"It's still delicious," Kith answered and give the chocolate.

"Thank you," Kali said.

They start eating the chocolate and Kali loved it. Though she's not a fan of sweet candies. She like dark chocolates more.

She starts lowering her walls and just enjoys talking to Kith. They laugh teasing each other. Little did they know, their mothers are watching them fondly. They secretly took the kids' photos.

"I'm glad she's warming up. Haven't seen her behave like a kid her age in a while," Elli said.

"My kids can come over to your house or Kali and Zed can come over here anytime so that they can play more, what do you think?" Hope said.

"That would be nice, but the truth is, we are leaving," Elli answered.

"Leaving? Why so soon? When and where?" Hope asked.

"Poland. Arthur needs to do some business there and he doesn't want to leave us here alone. I'm not sure when we will return," Elli said.

Their talk got interrupted when their kids run to them.

"Mommy, look. Kith nursed my wound," Kali said showing her hand.

Elli turned to Kith and pats his head. "That's so sweet of you, dear. Thank you,"

Kith smiled at her.

The event goes on and ended successfully. Throughout the party, Kali is only talking to Kith and his siblings. Zed, on the other hand, sticks to CC.

Now, the Starks are sending the Nightwish off. Kali was about to get inside the car but Kith stopped her.

"Wait for a moment," he said and runs back inside the mansion.

He returned panting. He took Kali's hand and placed a canister of chocolate.

"Choco baby?" Kali asked looking at him.

"Mn. Choco Baby," he answered as he caressed Kali's cheek.

"My favorite," he added.

Kali smiled and thanked him.

**

At the car, Kali is holding the chocolate dearly. When Zed tried to get it, she smacked his hand.

"Mine,"

"Stingy," Zed said and grinned when Kali glared at him.

Elli and Arthur chuckled.

"Did you enjoy today?" Arthur asked.

Kali only hummed.

"Which part do you enjoy the most?" Elli asked.

Kali looked outside the window before answering.

"Kith"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
4.5K 200 17
Do you really love only once? Will you be able to stop loving the one you considered the love of your life? Love story between Mew Gulf and Bright Gu...
17K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
83.6K 4.5K 20
"Still Pretending" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: January 10, 2021 Ended: February 23, 2021 Mew and Gulf are policemen. The...