A Genius Child's Development

By Thealovesbishies

At the age of 6 , a certain child committed homicide. He killed his own father and uncle , stole their money... More

Chapter 1 - Traumatic Incident
Chapter 2 - Shao Xiaolin's Death
Chapter 3 - Neighborhood
Chapter 4 - Cui Manyan
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapters 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 17

519 39 11
By Thealovesbishies

The group of three traveled from a remote village to Cherry Blossom City.  The venue of the competition is the Cherry Blossom National High School . Since Cherry Blossom Primary School were back to back with CBNHS , they had to enter CBNHS first before entering CBPS. 

The white SUV that they rode occasionally stops to refuel and take a break.  Qi Ru , responsible for the well being of the kids immediately opened his thermos and poured hot water into their go cup noodles .

After waiting for a whole minute.  The three immediately opened their cup noodles and a slurping sounds rang out within the SUV.  Shao Boya stirred the noodles inside with his plastic fork and then took a sip . He particularly liked beef flavored noodles , when the taste of the soup entered his mouth , he immediately gulped a big mouthful .

" Phuwaa . " Lin GenXin sighed and fanned his red lips from the hotness of the soup. 

Shao Boya paused his movements then turned to look at the boy beside him who had his head down while slurping the noodles . Looking at his quick movements , Shao Boya couldn't help gulping .

But his cup is already empty .

Shao Boya silently threw the cup into the trash can then watched Lin GenXin . Lin GenXin on the other hand noticed his idol's gaze upon him and immediately blushed . He coughed awkwardly then pushed his cup a little bit to his direction.  " D-do you want? "

Shao Boya's eyes moved to the cup then nodded . He lifted his fork then leaned over to take some noodles . A slurping sound rang out , the appetizing sound could really make anyone to eat one more noodles . Their head was so close that Lin GenXin's head is already emitting vapor. 

Once Shao Boya was satisfied , he immediately thanked Lin GenXin and wiped his lips. 

After eating , the SUV began to move again and proceeded to drive towards the city. During the drive , the two little boys only slept and they would occasionally open their eyes to practice and review .

Lin GenXin closed his drawing pad and put it on the box before covering himself with a blanket and closed his eyes . The moment his drowsy eyes closed . He immediately fell into a sweet dream.  The temperature inside the SUV was low but i enough for them to sleep comfortably . While they were sleeping , they perceived that they passed a rocky road . The car bumped up and down disturbing the sleep of the two little boys .

Lin GenXin's head accidentally landed on Shao Boya's shoulder.  Shao Boya's body stiffened and removed the handerchief covering his head.  He turned to look beside him and saw Lin GenXin's head resting on his shoulder.  He turned his head to the other side facing the window and looked at the road . When he saw that they had already passed the rocky road , only then did he rest assured that they wouldn't get tossed up and down because of the bumpiness. He tied the handerchief around his head again and closed his eyes.  He slowly extended his arm and wrapped it around his classmate and slept. 

By the time they arrived at the city , Lin GenXin woke up after Qi Ru shook his body.  Lin GenXin opened his eyes and the first move he did was to check on his idol . There he noticed that he was actually resting his head on his idol's shoulder. 

_ dios mio!!!!! _

Lin GenXin's cheeks turned scarlet and immediately moved away with an embarrassed expression.  Shao Boya was awakened by the sudden light feeling that he perceived.  He moved and removed his cover before slowly massaging his numb shoulder. 

He turned to the side and asked Lin GenXin sitting at the side.  " Have we arrived ? "

Lin GenXin looked outside then nodded.  " Hmmm "

The two little boys immediately stepped out of the SUV and carried their own things. They followed Qi Ru and inavertently roamed their eyes at the school they arrived into. The giant gate in front of them is the gate of CBNHS . The students that exited out and entered inside the school wore yellow short sleeve short and beige colored pants.  From what he observed , these students are junior high school students . They also noticed some students wearing purple shirt and black pencil skirt or pants . They are probably senior high school students. 

Still , the two little boys feel a bit of awe looking at their uniforms .

Lin GenXin subconsciously spoke out loud , " when i grow up , i will eventually wear their uniform . " Said the little boy as he hugged his drawing pad .

Qi Ru heard what the little guy said and smiled in encouragement.  " Dream Big , Lin GenXin . Maybe you'll wear the uniform in the Imperial City National High School in the future.  "

Imperial City National High School , a school that was founded by a descendant of an imperial blood from the past imperial dynasty.  Their nation is already a republican country with the administration of a president , and no longer a monarchy. 

That school is located in the capital city , Great Capital City . Most of the students there are outstanding and no one can enter it if you cannot pass its requirements. Of course , all school has its own requirements especially is they were private schools.  But is was said that 'that' school is like the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. Alexandria, VA. version of the Flower Country and the acceptance rate is extremely low .

Shao Boya and Lin GenXin listened to Qi Ru as they entered the school and exited another gate to enter Cherry Blossom Elementary School and exit it again to enter Cherry Blossom Primary School .

When they entered the gate of CBES , they noticed that their uniform is different from the ones they saw earlier.  This time , the female elementary students wore purple shirt and pink skirt like a cherry blossom leaf , while the boys wore light pink shirt and purple pants .

Unlike their colorful uniforms , Shao Boya's and Lin GenXin's uniform color are monotone . It's either , white , blue and black. 

Still , even if their uniform is simpler than theirs , they still stand out amidst the crowd because of their outstanding faces. As they passed by them , the onlookers' eyes would inavertently land on these two little boys' body .

" Who are they? They are so cute! "

" The one who's holding a big drawing pad looks so cute . "

" The boy who has a poker face is clearly cuter than the one you said.  "

" Aaaah , they are so cute , i want to pinch their cheeks.  "

" They look like princes in the fairy tales . "

While the trio passed by the wide playing field of the school . A female teacher suddenly noticed them and immediately recognized teacher Qi Ru .

" Teacher Qi! How are you? Long time no see! " The female teacher immediately put down her bottle of water and ran towards their direction .

Qi Ru heard the woman's shout and immediately paused and turn to look at her. He squinted his eyes and huh'ed not remembering the teacher's name , but when he read the nameplate hanging on the teacher's chest he immediately clapped his hands in realization. 

" Teacher Zhang!!!! I'm fine! How about you? "

And so the two teachers started chatting , neglecting the two little boys following behind them. At first , the two little boys were patiently waiting as they listened , but as time passed by and the two teachers still did not finish chatting as if they were already immersed within their own worlds , the two genuises eventually felt impatient .

Lin GenXin walked to a stone bench with no backrest and dangled his feet mid-air while watching the students playing soccer on the green soccer field.  Shao Boya stood behind him and watched along with his eyes following the player's movements. 

" Do you want to play that game? Shao Boya? It looks kinda interesting . " Said Lin GenXin .

He opened his pad again and started sketching an outline of an image with first perspective view on the drawing pad.  The perspective of the sketch was drawn from the eye view of the left side of the soccer field where they were currently staying at . Most of the players on the drawing pad were drawn with their poses showing their profiles or either half of their face .

" No ... But i don't mind if i get invited.  " Shao Boya replied honestly .

He yawned then slowly took a seat beside Lin GenXin.  " But right now , I think i cannot.  " He added as he rested his foot on the bench and rested his cheeks on his knees  

" Are you not going to memorize the addition table and substraction table? Two hours from now and the competition will start.  "

Shao Boya gave him a nonchalant glance and boredly answered.  " Those were just pieces of cake for me.  I can handle it effortlessly.  "

Listening to his words , Lin GenXin couldn't help rising the corner of his lips . " As expected of the top rank student.  "

.
Shao Boya just hummed and moved his eyes to the field.  He was also interested on playing games but that was all , he doesn't have the energy to really execute it.  You can get interested but you only want to watch and see , that's all .

These two genuises just watched at the side , having the interest to partake but actually too lazy to run all day long . The two rolled their eyes and thought to themselves .

' it would be better to spend my time practicing, studying and surpass my idol . ' Lin GenXin .

' it would be better to collect some garbages instead and earn some money for food . '

As the two waited for the two teachers to stop chattering . A familiar figure came into the views of the two little guys . Lin GenXin stood straight and squinted his eyes as he stared at a certain person with intense eyes .

" Hey Shao Boya , don't you think ... That guy looks familiar to you? " Asked Lin GenXin and pointed at the boy wearing a white and green uniform and expensive sports shoes , the boy was in the middle of the soccer field running while kicking the soccer ball .

He evaded some players that blocked his path and suddenly kicked the bool to the net.  Defeaning screams and cheers immediately rang out once the boy scored a point for the green team . That is the time the two little boys' heard what they were screaming .

' Cui Manyan '

They were cheering for his name . They did not expect that Cui Tengfei's brother would be so popular in Cherry Blossom City. 

Cui Manyan panted and rested his palms on his knees as he bend down . He slowly walked to the audience side and opened his bag to take out his bottle of water . Uncapping the lid , he immediately jugged down the water and sighed ' aaaah ' . Wiping off his sweat with a clean towel , Cui Mayan suddenly noticed the two little boys sitting on a deserted bench not too far away. 

One boy was holding a mechanical pen and a drawing pad on his lap while the other boy was sitting with back straight and poker face.  Despite that , they are still eye-catching since they wore different uniforms from the rest . Cui Manyan put down his bottle and walked to their direction. 

" You guys are here , are you going to participate the Kindergarten Mathematics Competition this year? "

Lin GenXin nodded.  " Shao Boya was chosen as the school's representative for the math competition.  While i was chosen for the Arts competition . "

Cui Manyan knew that Shao Boya rarely talks to strangers so he could understand that the male lead answered him in the villain's stead.  Cui Manyan stared at these two little boys and couldn't help thinking that they really look good , just like little princes .

He gently smiled at them and said.  " Good luck and do your best.  "

Lin GenXin blushed and bowed slightly.  " Thank you , we will . "

Cui Manyan smiled then patted Lin GenXin's head.  " By the way , me and Cao Tengfei will be watching later , we will be cheering for you so don't be nervous.  "

" Haha Brother Manyan , that would only make us feel more nervous if you guys do attend the competition.  " Lin GenXin wryly smiled and scratched the back of his head while blushing .

Cui Manyan removed his hand on top of his head and chuckled.  " Don't worry , you can just forget about us and just focus more on the competition. I'm sure you guys are talented kids that's why me and my little brother don't have to worry too much . "

Lin GenXin covered his red cheeks and shyly responded . " Thank you . "

Cui Manyan gently smiled then slowly turned to look at the little poker faced boy at the side looking at him silently . Cao Manyan bent his eyes and patted the little boy's head.  " I wish you a good luck.  "

Shao Boya closed his eyes when Cui Manyan patted his head.  He pursed his lips then slowly nodded. 

Cui Manyan then slowly turned his back and headed back to the team.  As Cui Manyan walks he thought to himself .

' they are such lovely kids , why do they have to fight each other in the future . '

Cui Manyan secretly looked at his palm wich touched the head of the male lead and the villain.  Cui Manyan slowly blushed .

' oh my god , i can't believe i managed to touch their heads . They are so cute i wanna kiss and bite their cheeks . Aaaaah they are so cute i wanna kidnap them and raise them.  '

' aaaah they are so cute , what should i do . My heart is feeling doki doki already . '

' this is a rare opportunity , once they grow up , i cannot do that thing anymore . They might probably grow taller than me in the future.  '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

217K 11K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
109K 4.9K 44
Sight. You saw something you weren't supposed to see, something you never wanted to see and worst of all, something that cost you...a lot. In return...
71.5K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
893K 44.5K 73
Since he was a young child, Tang Shui has been dutiful and has felt gratified by his parents' efforts to support his education. As a result, he kept...