Intertwined

Por gay_ariel

Tom and Marco find themselves dancing at the Blood Moon Ball together. They fall under the spell of the moon... Más

*♡~Ch.1 - May I Have This Dance?~♡*
*♡~Ch.2 - The Boy With The Chocolate Hair~♡*
*♡~Ch.3 - You Got This, Marco! (and Tom)~♡*
*♡~Ch.4 - Too Little Too Late~♡*
*♡~Ch.5 - Date?~♡*
*♡~Ch.6 - Star~♡*
*♡~Ch.8 - Awkward...~♡*
*♡~Ch.9 - It's Closing Time~♡*
*♡~Ch.10 - Moments Alone~♡*
*♡~Ch.11 - I Can't Make You Love Me~♡*
*♡~Ch.12 - Irreplaceable~♡*
*♡~Ch. 13- I'm Into Something Good~♡*
*♡~Ch.14 - I Won't Say I'm In Love~♡*
*♡~Ch.15 - Talk Too Much~♡*
*♡~Ch.16 - Washing Machine Heart~♡*
*♡~Ch.17 - If We Have Each Other~♡*
*♡~Ch.18 - Sweet Hibiscus Tea~♡*
*♡~Ch.19 (Epilogue) - Dandelions~♡*
*♡~Ch.20 (Epilogue) - Paper Rings~♡*

*♡~Ch.7 - It's Today!?~♡*

711 18 1
Por gay_ariel

Tom's POV:

I opened my eyes and yawned as I sat up in bed. I immediately smelled waffles coming from right next to me. I looked over and saw a breakfast-in-bed tray table with waffles, orange juice, bacon, eggs, and a note. I pulled it onto my lap, confused as to why Mother would make me such a thing. I opened the note and it hit me.

Your date with Marco is today, I read, calmly. "MY DATE WITH MARCO IS TODAY!" I screamed and leaned forward, tipping the tray and spilling juice all over my blankets. I quickly scarfed down my food and used a rag to sop up the mess I had made. I took a nice, long shower and made my hair look as nice as possible. I got dressed and put my eyeliner on.

"I'm ready!" I ran downstairs and began to head to Marco's house.

Marco's POV:

My alarm began beeping loudly at 7:00. I pressed snooze and went back to bed. The second time it went off, the snooze button didn't work and I was forced to get up. Another terrible day of school, I thought to myself as I went through my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black slacks and a white T-shirt. I hopped into the shower and got ready just like any other boring school day. I slipped my hoodie over my head and ruffled my hair.

I walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I began munching on my cereal, I noticed that no one else was awake. The house was completely silent. Not a single floorboard creaked. I looked at my phone to see if I had any text messages.

It was then I realized it was Saturday. Ugh, I'm so dumb! I got up for no reason, I thought to myself, quietly. Then I looked back at my phone. Wait. It's Saturday? Like, THE Saturday?!?! I jumped up from my chair, causing quite the ruckus, and yelled, "MY DATE WITH TOM IS TODAY!!!"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'm taking a lot of time to plan out the entire story right now, and I'm writing a lot of chapters right now so I don't fall behind again! I'll try to update more often. Sorry! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.5K 1.7K 14
Dipper has always been bullied by everyone. Bullied by his sister, bullied by his parents, bullied by his classmates and bullied by the people he onc...
7.3K 360 32
bowser tries his best as a father. He may not be the "hero" in his story, but to his kids, he's the "hero," so when his kids go missing its his job t...
77.1K 1.4K 28
⚠️TW⚠️ Suicide, Self-Harm, Killing and Weapons "Name?" "Izuku Midoriya." "Status?" "Villain." "Izuku Midoriya, you are under arrest for the killings...
42.4K 1.2K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...