๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

42

13.7K 558 120
By backwoodfairy

amory❤️‍🩹

"amoryyyy come on we onna fixed schedule baby." zakiya said as she stood infront of the salon door.

the one day where everyone was going above and beyond, prom.

"i'm cominggg." i said speeding up and followed her inside.

"sooo two mani and pedis correct??" the lady at the front asked.

"yes ma'am." zakiya said and she got us seated at some massaging chairs.

"pull your pants leg up and stick yo feet in there." zakiya told me and i followed her instructions.

"soo what kinda nails you think you gonna get??" she asked while i leaned back into the chair.

i pulled my phone out and went to zarek and i messages.

zarek: i think i could see these wrapped around my dick🤔🤔

i made sure to only pull up the picture and showed it to her,"ouuu those cute, see i was finna just got white with the ring finger blinged out so." she said and i nodded my head.

"so where you gonna be tonight?" i asked her and she shrugged.

"hopefully getting my back blown out." she said and i laughed as she got on her phone.

"zakiya..." i said and she looked at me.

"i'm nervous..." i said and she looked confused.

"why?"

"cause the whole age regression thing..what if it like starts happening while we're at prom.."

"if anything zarek gonna stick with you the whole time and if you wanna go home, he'll take you and if he start acting out i'll take you home." she said.

"but ion wanna ruin it for y'all cause of my stupid trauma..." i mumbled and she sighed.

"you wouldn't be okay? i swear plus i'm sure we could find sumn fun to do besides dance with a bunch of horny teenagers." she said and i laughed a little.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"demon can you move back?" ma'kiri said as she fixed my hair.

"no.." demon replied and i guess she kept messing wit ma'kiri.

i couldn't see my head was facing down in my lap as ma'kiri continued doing my hair.

"doneee.." zakiya said coming into the room in her dress.

"aweee you look amazing my love."  ma'kiri said then lifted my head all the way up.

"awe amory you look adorable." zakiya said and i shook my head.

"me- girl you and this dress.." i said and she smiled.

well it wasn't a dress, it was really a two piece that was black and sparkly, it was a tube top and a skirt that had a spilt in it that came all the way up to her hip.

"thank youu, but come on so we can finish getting you ready." she said grabbing my hand.

we quickly went upstairs to her room and i sat down at her vanity.

she had on some makeup but it was very light and looked natural,"sooo you want something light or dramatic." she said.

"something light." i said then slouched in the chair.

"boy sit up.." she said then went into her makeup bag.

as she applied some stuff to my face i stared in the mirror at my dreads, i had gotten a retwist yesterday so they were some what neat. some strands were hanging in the front the rest in a high ponytail.

she applied some lashes then some highlight on my face, "okay like tighten your lips." she said and i did then she started tracing the outside of my lips with black liner.

she handed me lipgloss and i put it on my lips my self,"anddd here's his dress." ma'kiri said and i looked over before my jaw dropped.

"that shit is beautiful.." i said staring at the dress in awe.

"it isss now hurry and get dressed the boys should be here soon.." zakiya said then she helped me get dressed.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you good??" zarek asked as we sat in the parking lot.

"yes i'm good but my back out and it's cold as hell.." i said and he laughed before getting out.

he walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me, he had me on a black suit with a blue tie that matched my dress.

"wooo...imma have to stay wit you the whole time foreal cause this dress got yo ass sitting up right..." he said biting his lip then grabbed my ass.

"zarek stop." i said while laughing and he kissed my forehead then grabbed my hand and we walked towards the entrance of the school.

"look at zarek fine ass.."

"you focused on zarek? girl i'm looking at his boyfriend's ass.."

i couldn't help but laugh a lil then zarek placed his hand on my back and lead me towards a table where everyone else was at.

"finally y'all asses come in." tyheem said and i shook my head as i sat by zakiya.

"come in here looking like a power couple and shit." elijah said and i laughed some as zakiya passed me a cookie.

as the night went on we all danced and talked and basically had fun,"all y'all look pretty good..."

i looked up and saw jersey,"here this bitch go- ain't it clear as hell we don't even fuck wit you no mo." tyler said mugging her.

"i know that shit right." zakiya mumbled as she sipped on her juice.

"so i can't just give out a compliment..." she said and we all shook our head no.

"whatever.." she mumbled then walked away.

"her dress look tacky..." elijah said and we all busted out laughing.

"you going to hell bruh.." zarek said shaking his head then grabbed my hand.

"where we going?" i mumbled and he looked at me as the song started changing to a slow song.

i only have eyes for you by the flamingos filled the room.

my love must be a kind of blind love
i can't see anyone but you

(sha bop sha bop)
(sha bop sha bop)
(sha bop sha bop)
(sha bop sha bop)
(sha bop sha bop)

are the stars out tonight (sha bop sha bop)
i don't know if it's cloudy or bright (sha bop sha bop)

zarek pulled me closer to him as i wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands rested on my back and waist while he stared down at me.

"i'm really in love with yo ass..." he whispered to me and i felt butterflies go off in my stomach.

you are here
(sha bop sha bop)
And so am i
(sha bop sha bop)

"i love you amory..." he said then leaned down and kissed my lips.

"i love you zarek.." i said and he smiled

maybe millions of people (sha bop sha bop) go by
but they all disappear from view

he made me do a spin before pulling me back in and whispered in my ear,"i only have eyes for you..." he sung softly in my ear and i bit my lip.

once the song stopped we went and sat back down and i saw zakiya smiling at me,"i'll be back." zarek said then left out.

"you know you make zarek happy as hell foreal...i ain't never seen him be so..ion know giddy and excited about seeing or being with someone.." elijah said and i looked up at him and the rest of them nodded.

"he ain't lying, you've changed zarek a lot honestly for the better too.." zakiya said and i smiled at them.

"y'all gonna make me cry please.." i said looking up.

"alright time to announce prom king and queen!!" our principal announced.

"i'll be back.." i said and quickly walked out to look for zarek.

i walked into the bathroom and he was over a sink and the water was running,"uhh...baby.." i walked over to him and rubbed his back.

"y-yeah my bad.." he mumbled and grabbed a paper towel and wiped his face then turned off the water.

"what's wrong??" i asked and he shook his head.

"ion know..i guess it's just hitting me how much i really want you and i wanna be perfect for you amory." he said grabbing my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"you already are baby.." i said then pecked his lips, he smiled down at me and pulled me into a hug.

i hugged him back then grabbed his hand,"let's go back before they think we doing shit..." i said and he followed me back.

"zarek you suppose to be up there." elijah said and he shook his head.

"nah i let tyler take my spot i ain't wanna run foreal." he said sitting down then pulled me onto his lap.

"our prom queen is...ZAKIYA JUSTICE ARCHER!"

"yeahhh that's my bitch!!" i yelled and clapped along with everyone else.

they placed the sash on her and the crown on her head,"don't mess up my hair nie.." i heard her say and i started laughing.

"and prom king...TYLER LEVI CARTER!"

he also got his crown and sash while we all clapped and cheered.

"he got such a white ass name.."tyheem said.

"nigga he is white- mane shut the fuck up." zarek said and we laughed.

(there go y'all prom chapter🌚)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 133 12
๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐ฑ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ "I want you...I want us"
117K 5.6K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
372K 8.2K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...