Married to The Ruthless Magna...

By SummerYna

Before Gabrielle Avelda lost her memories she was a famous top fashion designer abroad and a popular anonymou... More

Author
Prologue
Chapter 1: She's awake
Chapter 2: New Gabrielle
Chapter 3: Horrible Cook
Chapter 4: The rumored Wife
Chapter 5: Surprise Visit
Chapter 6: His wife's tears
Chapter 7: First Night
Chapter 8: Story of Genesis
Chapter 9: The Twin's Misfortune
Chapter 10: Reviving Phoenix
Chapter 11: First Date
Chapter 12: Mystery of Luna
Chapter 13: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 14: La Campanella
Chapter 16: Lie on Fire
Chapter 17: Own Empire
Chapter 18: Lost Child
Chapter 19: The Little Prince
Chapter 20: Tragic Night
Chapter 21: Gray & Ace
Chapter 22: Family of Four
Chapter 23: Car Explosion
Chapter 24: Collaboration
Chapter 25: Return of Genesis
Chapter 26: Imperial Media
Chapter 27: Overnight Trending
Chapter 28: The Casting
Chapter 29: A stranger's fortune
Chapter 30: Back to Avelda's
Chapter 31: Lucky Encounter

Chapter 15: She has Returned

1.3K 38 1
By SummerYna

THE next day, maagang nagising si Gabrielle para ipagluto ang asawa niya at hanggang ngayun hindi pa din nasasanay ang mga tao sa mansyon sa kinikilos ng babae lalo ang mga chefs sa kusina.

This was actually the first time in one year that she woke up early to make breakfast for her husband. They were all confused. She is really like a completely different person.

Aside from Yveo, Sky and Froilan, wala ng iba pang nakakaalam tungkol sa pagka amnesia ni Gabrielle.

Nang matapos siya, sakto namang bumaba si Yveo, wearing his usual black business attire. He was wearing an inner white polo, black tie and black vest while holding his black coat.

He looked at his wife and the breakfast she prepared.

"You don't have to wake up early to prepare this." Not that he doesn't enjoy his wife's actions but he just doesn't want to tire her out, lalo pa at late na sila nakauwi kagabi mula sa ball.

Napatingin siya sa mga chefs na napayuko.

"If you were always the one to do this then why would we still need them?" Tanong niya na ikinaputla ng mga Chefs.

Hindi naman siguro sila matatanggal sa trabaho diba? Wag naman po sana boss!

Pepeng humingi ng tulong ang mga chefs kay Gabrielle habang panaka naka itong tumitingin sa kanya.

Gabrielle just let out a soft laugh. "You need them, Yveo. I cannot guarantee that I can cook for you everyday but as long as I am here and available, I can prepare these little things for you and of course that is if you want me to."

Yveo only pursed his lips before embracing her. "As long as you are not tired, my wife."

Gabrielle hugged him back and smiled. The chefs silently thanked her while sprinting away from the dining hall as if they were just pardoned from a life sentence.

"Kumain na tayo?"

Yveo just nodded and sat on one of the chairs. "I'll be at work for the whole day. I have important deals and meetings to attend to. Do you have any plans for today?"

Gabrielle put down her utensils and sip her cup of coffee on the table. "How familiar are you with Veronica Monique De'Castro Saavedra?"

Yveo stared at his wife trying to guess why she was asking about another woman. "She is a business partner to one of my business projects."

Tumango lang si Gabrielle while remembering the news she saw earlier. Veronica is the current CEO of VDC Corporation, her company was listed as one of the top leading companies in the country.

Veronica and her husband Terrence Saavedra were all over the news. It said that her husband had an affair and was also charged for attempted murder na hindi niya alam kung totoo o hindi. Veronica's psychological illness was also discovered which lead to internal chaos within their company.

"Kyla told me that Phoenix Publishing was acquired by Bliss Publishing along with the land and later sold it to VDC Corporation, the building was set to be demolished and use the land to build a mall or something."

"I will buy the entire property back. Just give me an hour and you can have it back before the day ends." Seryosong sambit ni Yveo.

Napatawa naman si Gabrielle sa sinabi niya na para bang isang bagong bag lang yung bibilhin niya. "Hindi mo na kailangan gawin yun. Let me do it Yveo. I have my way to have the property back without spending much. I just needed to talk to Veronica."

"Brielle. You know that you can always ask for my help right?"

Ngumiti lang si Gabrielle habang nakatingin kay Yveo. "Oo naman. Pero ayaw kong maging dependent sayo kung alam ko naman na may magagawa pa ako. Just let me do this, okay?"

Yveo just nodded. "VDC Corporation was having some trouble lately. Ano ang gusto mong gawin ko?"

He was also aware of the issues going on with the couple, Veronica was known in the Business Industry after all.

"Actually, I heard that they were looking for Luna. I really just wanted you to help me talk to Veronica."

That would be the easiest way to approach Veronica considering that the couple was having some trouble right now and it is quite difficult to reach out to them or prove her identity without doing much.

On the other hand, if Yveo reach out to them personally, his words would be enough to dismissed their questions and doubts.

"Okay. I will let Andrew find out their situation later."

Gabrielle smiled. "Thank you and by the way, may pupuntahan din ako mamaya."

Yveo stared at her for a moment then nodded. "Bring Danny with you."

May gusto pa sanang sasabihin si Gabrielle pero agad niyang naitikom ang bibig sa narinig.

Okay na to, atleast di niya sinabing dapat may bodyguards pa rin siyang kasama.

She knew that she was already gaining Yveo's trust day by day, just a little more and he would eventually let her go out by herself.

Napatitig si Yveo sa babaeng nakayuko na tela alam niya ang iniisip nito. "Don't drive yet like you did last time. Once we get your driver's license, you can drive yourself by then."

Agad naman napatingin si Gabrielle kay Yveo na may saya at pagkagulat sa mga mata. "Talaga? Nagpakuha ka ng bagong license?"

She already had a driver's license but she lost it and it would be just a piece of cake for Yveo if he would apply for her again.

"Hmm. I ordered Andrew to do it for you."

Napangiti ng malaki si Gabrielle at di niya maiwasang tumayo at yumakap sa asawa niya. "Thank you hubby, you're the best!"

Yveo just looked at Gabrielle with gentleness in his eyes. "Eat more."

"Yes boss." Napatawa lang si Gabrielle at agad bumalik sa pagkain.

***

11:42 am

GABRIELLE'S car stopped in front of a fashion boutique, she then glanced outside and stopped her driver from going out.

Napatingin siya sa tatlong babae na nasa labas ng boutique bago ibinaba ng kunti ang bintana ng kotse, sapat lang na marinig ang pinag uusapan nila.

"Sinabi ko naman diba, hinding hindi ka magtatagal sa trabaho mo Ally." One of the woman said with a smirk on her lips looking at the other woman named Ally.

"Ikaw yung nag leak ng design." Ally said, trembling. It was not a question but rather a conclusion. Sigurado siyang pakana ito ni Joanne, ang babaeng kaharap niya ngayun.

Tumingin muna si Joanne sa paligid at nang makasigurado siyang walang ibang tao, saka siya lumapit kay Ally na may ngisi sa labi. "Ako nga ang nag leak ng design gamit ang cellphone mo. Ano ngayun?" Bulong ni Joanne na ikinakuyom ng kamao ni Ally.

Joanne stepped away and smile devilishly, she knew that even if Ally told everyone about it, no one would believe her as she don't have any evidence. "Ano ngayun kung alam mo? Wala kang magagawa kung di ang manahimik."

"Ang sama mo." Sambit ni Ally na halos walang boses.

Di na niya mapigilang mapaluha pag naalala niyang tanggal na siya sa trabaho habang nasa ospital pa ang tatay niyang may sakit.

Alam niyang tama si Joanne, no one would believe her even if she told anyone that it was Joanne who framed her.

Napahigpit ang kapit ni Ally sa cellphone niya habang nag iisip kung sino ang paghingan pa ng tulong. Nang mapansin iyon ni Joanne napatawa lang ang babae na tela alam niya ang iniisip ni Ally.

"Kahit saan ka pa mag sumbong, walang maniniwala sayo Ally. Akala mo ba ikaw pa rin ang kinilalang secretary ng isang Fashion Legend noon? Let me tell you Ally, kung wala si Luna, para ka lang din isang asong palaboy laboy sa kalsada." Ngumisi lang si Joanne habang may pangungutya sa mga mata.

Joanne glanced at the other girl beside her and when the girl caught her meaningful look, the girl smirked. She kicked the box that was on the ground containing Ally's things.

Joanne smiled in satisfaction and left with her friend.

Ally was left outside staring at her things scattered on the ground. She took a deep breath and forced herself to stop the tears from falling again. She then kneeled on the ground to pick up her things.

At the same time, Gabrielle who was watching from inside the car loosened her clenched hands as she opened the car door and went out. She helped pick up Ally's things and give them to her.

"Salamat." Sambit ni Ally nang hindi tumitingin sa taong tumulong sa kanya. Nang mailagay niya na ulit sa box ang lahat ng gamit niya, saka siya tumingin sa taong nasa harap.

Gabrielle takes off her sun glasses when the woman finally looks at her. "Ally."

Ally's jaw dropped and her eyes turned wide.

"Ms. Elle?" Di makapaniwala na tanong niya.

Gabrielle gave her a warm smile as she signaled to follow her in the car that was parked just in front of them.

Agad namang lumabas ang driver mula sa kotse para pagbuksan sila ng pinto.

Ally on the other hand remained silent, in fact she was loss of words. Hindi niya alam kung anong klaseng panaginip meron siya ngayun.

The woman she respected the most and the woman she always looked up to is back.

Gusto sanang magsalita ni Gabrielle pero hindi niya alam kung ano ang sasabihin at para bang nawalan siya ng boses.

She just witnessed what happened earlier and even heard their conversation.

She might not know the whole story or what really happened but she had an idea of what was going on between Ally and those girls.

Gabrielle felt so guilty for leaving behind so many people who entrusted their life to her. Una sina Kyla at Kurt at ngayun naman si Ally. Hindi niya akalain na marami ang naghihirap at nadamay noong nawala siya.

Gabrielle was about to say something when Ally's phone rings.

Ally who was just silently sitting in daze suddenly got back to reality. She first looked at Gabrielle then to her phone that kept on ringing.

"Hello?... Opo... papunta na ako." Sambit ni Ally na namumutla.

"Saan ka pupunta? Pwede ba kitang samahan?" Gabrielle asked when Ally hang up the call.

Ally just nodded slowly and answered almost a whisper. "Sa General Hospital."

Tumango lang si Gabrielle at sumignal sa driver. Hindi na ulit nagsalita si Ally at di rin pinilit ni Gabrielle dahil nakikita niyang parang wala na ito sa sarili.

Nang marating nila ang ospital, mabilis na lumabas si Ally sa kotse.

"Pakihintay na lang po ako dito Manong Danny." Sambit ni Gabrielle sa driver niya bago tahimik na sumunod kay Ally.

"Ms. Cordova, kailangan na talagang operahan ang tatay mo." Rinig ni Gabrielle sa doctor nang makalapit siya kay Ally.

"Doc, please po maghahanap din po ako agad ng pambayad. Operahan niyo po muna ang tatay ko." Ally pleaded as her tears started to fall.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cordova, you need to pay the down payment first. It is really the hospital's protocol."

Lumapit si Gabrielle kay Ally and patted her back gently. She then looked at the doctor. "I'll cover the expenses. Please proceed with the operation."

Napatingin din ang doctor sa babaeng kasama ni Ally na may pagkalito at pagkagulat sa mga mata. This was the first time he saw the woman Ally brought.

Ally's father has been in the hospital for several months because Ally couldn't afford the operation, so they just opted for medications. Alam nilang walang pambayad ang mag ama kaya nabigla siya na may kakilala pala si Ally na handang tumulong.

Umiling lang ang doctor sa nalaman, kung may ganito naman palang kakilala ang dalaga sana matagal na siyang humingi ng tulong, di sana matagal ng naoperahan ang tatay niya.

The nurse beside the doctor just looked at the woman from head to toe. Hindi niya maiwasang mainggit, the woman was just too beautiful and there was a natural air of nobility around her. "Miss, sumunod po kayo sakin."

Lumingon si Gabrielle kay Ally.

"Wait for me here. I'll be back." Hindi na niya hinintay ang sagot ni Ally at agad na sumunod sa nurse.

Hindi din nagtagal ay bumalik si Gabrielle at may dalang pagkain at maiinom. She handed it to the woman who was silently sitting alone in the waiting area.

Napalingon naman si Ally sa pagkain at sa nag-abot nito.

"Ms. Elle." Bulong niya at napahagulhol. Totoo ngang hindi siya pinaglalaruan ng imahinasyon niya.

Nagbalik na nga ang tanging taong naging napakabuti sa kanya at ang taong nagtrato sa kanya na parang kapatid.

The only woman who became an inspiration to not just her, but to a lot of people has really returned. She is here, Gabrielle is finally back.

"Ms. Elle? Ikaw ba talaga yan?" Tanong ni Ally na humihikbi.

Gabrielle nodded with teary eyes and hugged the woman. "Yes, it's me. I'm back Ally. Wag kang mag aalala, magiging okay din ang lahat lalo na ang papa mo."

After a few minutes. Ally finally calmed down. "Salamat Ms. Elle." Salamat at nagbalik ka.

Gabrielle wiped Ally's tears as she whispered. "I'm sorry Ally."

She was sorry for leaving her behind and she was sorry for the life she was living right now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...
60.4K 633 34
Heiress Trilogy Series#3 Lea's life been a hell for her... All she can do is to obey her Father want.. Everytime she disobey Him,He punish her... A p...
25.5M 908K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...
15.2M 587K 48
(Game Series # 5) Lyana Isobel Laurel never wanted complication. She never dreamed of marrying into a wealthy family-a family that's way out of her l...