A Heroic Villain

Par ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... Plus

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-messed up hand club-

756 47 0
Par ChrisWolfblood

Kuroka, with the rest of the boys, woke up in Hose general hospital.

She looked at her boy that was still bandaged up from the building incident and now her left arm was even more heavily tied up, a snapped tendon or something along those line is what she remembers the doctor telling her.

"Miss Kinzoku you gotta understand, you can't keep this up, in the long run you will lose all feelings in your arms."

"That would be bothersome.... Hey where are my classmates? I wanna go see them."

"You can't stand Carrot, or at least can't walk there by yourself, let me help you there." The bunny hero had been called here the moment she showed up at the hospital.

"Don't!" But she was picked up and carried off, she just huffed and let her do it.

---------------------------------------------

"Yo boys." Kuroka said as their room's door was opened.

"Kuro!/Kinzoku!" They called out as she was sat on Izuku's bed as she had pointed it out to the hero.

"How are you all."

"We are alive."

"Good to hear."

"Your hairs nice, you rarely wear it down." She touched the back of her head, feeling the curtain of hair there and now noticing that she was sitting on part of it.

"Oh yeah..."

---------------------------------------------

They talked a while before the door opened.

"Oohh, so the hurt locker's all already awake!" The little man Izuku called Gran Torino said.

"You have a visitor, the chief of the Hosu police precinct, Mr. Tsuragamae Kenji."

"Tsuragamae!!... Chief Tsuragamae!!" Izuku freaked out at the dog headed man.

"Don't worry you can remain seated. I know you had it quite ruff.... So you're the ones who put a stop to the hero killer! You're U.A. kids all right! Actually... Regarding the hero killer... He sustained several burns and cuts, and metal needles still stuck into his body, bone fractures and other serious injuries, and is presently undergoing treatment for them."

"We messed him up." She whispered.

"Since the dawning of the phenomenon... The police have emphasized leadership and protocol and made it a point not to wield the quirks of individuals as weapons. So then heroes rose up to fill that gap, becoming a profession of equal validity. Of course such individual weaponization... Is a force that can cause injuries very easily. So the reason that the public can fully recognize such prospect that, normally, would face due censure is because their forebears adhered strictly to rules and morals, and the likes. On the other paw, those who aren't qualified yet might hard others through the use of their quirks without the direction of their guardians or supervisors. Ever if the opponent were, say, the hero killer himself, this is nevertheless a top caliber violation of the rules."

"Excuse me but I was given permission to use my quirk." Kuroka butted in.

"I did give her permission yes." Rumi nodded when the dog man looked at her.

"You three pups." He turned to the boys, not taking her into consideration since she guessed a pro's word was enough to clear her of punishment. "And all the pro heroes which is to say, Endeavor, Manual, Gran Torino, you six must all be handed down an adequately impartial punishment."

"Wait, hold on, sir."

"Todoroki..."

"If Iida hadn't moved in on him, then Mr. Native would've gotten killed. And if Midoriya hadn't arrived then both of them would've died! Not only that but if Kinzoku, despite being cleared to have had been authorized, hadn't come we'd all have been dead, At that time, nobody had noticed the hero killer's appearance yet sir.... So are you saying we should have followed the rules and let everyone die?! So if the end results turn out all right you think we should just fudge the rules, is that it? Saving... Saving people is what heroes do! it's there job!" Shoto yelled out.

"Good grief... This is why they call you 'eggs' you education from U.A. and from Endeavor is hatching well."

"You damn mutt!" Kuroka covered her mouth as Shoto got angry.

"Stop, he has a point!" Tenya tried stopping him but both hands were in a sling.

"Wait... Listen to the rest of what he has to say."

"Well, that was my opinion as police. As for the rest of what I have to say... Well... At the end of the day, punishment or what have you is only meted upon 'official disclosure' a public announcement would invite the praise and admiration of the people for you... But it would also necessitate punishment... If, however, I were the fail to go public with the true dirt on this affair then it could be concluded from the hero killer's burns and cuts that Endeavor and someone else too him down." The 'someone else' was said while looking at Kuroka and she frowned, since she was the second hero killer and going to U.A. the police could create a narrative of the incident with her name without any trouble. "Fortunately the number of witnesses was extremely limited. What I'm saying is that we can bury your violation like a bone in the yard. However, this means for three of you no one can ever know of your dogged decision and fetching feats while one of your, the 'tame' hero kill will need to shoulder part of the responsibility of this with Endeavor. So which will it be?! Personally I really don't want anybody barking at you for such glorious 'misstep' especially since you youngsters still have a promising road ahead of you!!"

"Are you up for it? I could try to make them forget the metal and take the responsibility." Rumi talked to Kuroka, distracting her from the rest of dog's words.

"The whole world knows that Razor-blade, the hero killer, is now U.A. very own V.I.R. (Villain In Rehabilitation) and know part of my quirk from the sports festival, they'll make the connection, I prefer this to people theorizing."

"Alright, if you are sure." She pat her shoulder.

"I am." She grinned.

---------------------------------------------

Soon they were all left alone.

"Phone calls with a girl!!" Kuroka hit Izuku on the head with a sweatdrop on her face at how incapable of being normal he was.

"Oh, hey I just heard from Urara....Ka.." Izuku said as he opened the door to let them both in, having dragging Kuroka out of the room with him so that she could be a moral support to him."

"Midoriya..." Shoto said. "Iida, his.... The results of his physical exam just came in."

"It seems my left hand will have residual complications... Both my arms got thrashed but... It'd appear the damage is particularly sever in my left arm. They told me my 'branchial plexus' is impaired. Actually, all it amounts to is it being hard to move my fingers and a little numbness and there's even a chance it could heal through nerve grafting surgery.... When I found the hero killer, I become incapable of rational thought. I should have contacted Mr.s Manual first. I hate that bastard, but... What he said was the truth. That's why until I become a true hero I think I'll leave my left hand like this."

"Hey Tenya look." Kuroka held her left hand up. "I tore a ligament in it and with my extensive use of the 'metal from blood' side of my quirk I am losing feeling in my whole arm and I have cold numbness in my fingers."

"Iida.... Kuro... I'm... The same as you." Izuku said, holding his own hand up. "Let's all of us become stronger.... Together."

"That's nice." She smirked at him.

"I'm uh... I'm sorry..." Shoto said.

"Why the hell are you sorry?" Kuroka asked.

"Now I feel like.... Whenever I'm involved... People's hands go bad.... It this some curse?"

"BAHAHAHAHHAH!!" Kuroka burst out laughing along with the boys.

"I guess even Todoroki can crack a joke now and then!"

"No, I'm not joking. It's like there's some hand-crusher-like presence in me..."

"HAND-CRUSHER-LIKE PRESENCE?!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

68.7K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
17.2K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
4.3K 217 10
!!!WITHOUT CONTINUING!!! This story is about how Y/N L/N gets from his world into the world of "My Hero Academy" with a strong quirk. She is filled w...