I am Yu

By Radical_Honesty

After witnessing the fall of society and the death of his entire family a young hero with a great burden deci... More

Goodbye
I am Yu
This is Yu
Hellish Training and an offer
One For All
Unexpected Encounter
First Impressions
Night and Day
Leaders and Teams
Phase 2
Finishing Touches
The chosen ones
Confidence and Arrogance
Love and Punishment
A promise to keep
Confrontation
Internal Strife
Confession and Conflict
An Offer You Can't Refuse
A Mother's Truth.
Family
Best Day Ever.
Recreation and Responsibility
Best laid plans
Time to pick some Names
A Visitor.
Fight on Heroes !!
Let it flow ! School festival !
Struggling with Power
Dark dealings
Tribute to the Fallen
All Good Things
The Climax
A new beginning
Preperations
Montage time !!
Menagerie
Fun and Sun
The Assault
Monster.
Freedom
Reunion
Rejoined
Unbridled Fury
Ambush
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 2
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3
Recovering
Fame and Misfortune.
Smackdown
Perspective
Alliance
Rewards
Filth
A Solemn Duty
Risk Management
True Heroes
Potential Unleashed
The Final Step
A Brighter Future

Dance Battle !!

204 5 0
By Radical_Honesty

(A few days later)

(Ruby pov)

It's a wonderful day my team have just finished a special training session with Yu for the dance, And after that i took a nice soothing bath. Afterwards i came zooming out of the Dorm and accidentally ran into some students from another academy.

Ruby : Yike's Sorry i ran into you.

??? : It's no problem, but watch where you're going next time okay ?

Ruby : Yes i will, So where are you guy's from ??

??? : Allow me to introduce my team This is Mercury, Emerald And my name is Cinder.

The guy just waved and the girl with the green hair just gave me a small smile.

Ruby : Nice to meet you are you guys here for the tournament ?

Cinder : Yes, but we thought we might like to explore the campus a little first to get used to the layout, But tell me what is this place ?

She pointed to Heights Alliance behind me and her confusion was understandable because the dorm for the Elite students was new.

Ruby : Oh this is the dorm for the elite students.

Cinder : Oh i had never heard of it before, Do you do some kind of special training here ?

Ruby : Oh yeah it's great we got a special student when the term started and he is amazing and he gave us all special powers.

I showed the girl what i was talking about by activating my quirk showing fire in my left hand and ice in my right she seemed very impressed as did her teammates.

Cinder : So do you think we could visit your dorm and see it for ourselves and possibly meet this student you spoke about ??

Ruby : I'm sorry but only people in the Elite group are allowed inside, The security system won't let anyone else in.

(Cinder pov)

Damn it all, I really wanted to try and get in so i could get more information on that bastard that stole my semblance and possibly turn him to our side but i can't risk making a scene.

Cinder : Oh well that is a little disappointing but i might end up meeting him around the campus somewhere.

Ruby : Oh yes in fact he is in Professor Goodwitch's class right now so you can meet him there if you like.

That's just perfect now i can meet him and perhaps get a better idea of how strong he is as i think my mistress will be very interested in making him her puppet.

Cinder : Thank you very much we will head that way.

Ruby : No problem i am due to be there myself so i'll show you the way.

(Timeskip)

(Yu pov)

This combat class is going splendidly so far Pyrrha and Jaune are currently fighting each other and are doing very well, I did tell them to restrain their power so they would not destroy the arena.

Yang : So who do you think will win this one Yu ?

I observed the fight more closely and saw that if Jaune holds back he becomes more reliant on his sword work and although he is improving rapidly Pyrrha still has him beat in regards to pure technique.

Yu : Pyrrha will win.

Blake : Why do you think that ? Jaune looks like he is holding his own right now.

Weiss : Yes but he is holding back and a skilled warrior like Pyrrha will take advantage of that.

Yu : Spot on Weiss, Pyrrha does have the edge in weapon skill so unfortunately for Jaune  he doesn't have a chance while holding back.

And just like i predicted Professor Goodwitch called the match as Jaune's Aura had dipped into the red.

Goodwitch : Winner, Pyrrha Nikos

The two shook hands and came back to the stands and sat down with the rest of their team.

Yu : Not bad Jaune, You are improving rapidly so be proud of yourself.

Pyrrha : I agree you almost had me there a couple of times.

Jaune just gave a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his head clearly still not used to receiving compliments but i suppose i'm partly to blame for that as i taught him to never become arrogant.

Professor Goodwitch looked about ready to announce the next battle and i must say she also has been doing rather well with using the quirk i gave her during the meeting with Ironwood. While she is not on the level as the elite students she is making strides in getting control and experience with her Acid quirk.

GoodWitch : Now who would like to go next ?

??? : I'll do it !

I looked to the side and saw a guy with grey hair and along side him two girls, One had black hair and the other had Mint green hair. The guy stared to make his way to the arena as his friends sat in their seats while Ruby came over to us.

Yu : !!!!!!

I just realized this guy and the green haired girl were a match of the description that Jasper gave us so i whispered to Blake.

Yu : Blake ?

Blake : Yes ?

Yu : Take a look at the guy and that girl over there.

I used my eye's to indicate where i wanted her to look and for a moment Blake looked unimpressed and confused as to why i would mention them then her eye's widened in realization.

Yu : Tell your team and JNPR to be ready in case they do anything.

Goodwitch was looking for someone to fight against the guy who i found out was called Mercury Black as apparently Ruby had just met them in the quad.

Mercury : May i request my opponent ?

Goodwitch : Very well Mr Black

He looked right at me and smirked and i immediately knew he wanted to fight me.

Mercury : Hey you, Fancy a fight ?

I just nodded and made my way to the arena and got and idea in my head and got a twisted grin on my face.

Yu: I think you should choose someone to help you as you are nowhere near a match for me on your own, Might i suggest the girl with the green hair you came in with ?

He looked absolutely pissed at my announcement that he was to weak and seemed to be grinding his teeth, Until the girl with the black hair cleared her throat and tapped the girl with the green hair on the shoulder who then started to make her way to the arena.

I did want to see what they could do before i made my move so i got into a fighting position and awaited the Professors signal to begin.

Goodwitch : Begin !!

The girl immediately drew some pistols and started to fire at me while Mercury came charging in to start kicking me, i activated Flash step and Explosion and was instantly behind the girl who i then proceeded to blast toward Mercury.

Girl : Argh !!!!

Mercury turned around just in time to see his partner being launched into him and they both landed in a heap on the floor.

Yu : I seriously expected more from you than a reckless charge like that Mercury.

I looked to the girl and she changed her weapons to something like a chain sickle and swung them in my direction, But thanks to Permeation they harmlessly passed through.

Yu : At least she knew to try and gauge the abilities of an opponent before rushing in like a fool.

Mercury looked furious and again charged and aimed a kick to my head so i grabbed his foot and discovered that his lower leg was made of metal. I then activated Metal Manipulation and caused his foot to stomp back down on the floor.

Yu : Is this all you have ??

At that moment i felt a pair of blades being crossed in front on my throat i slightly turned my head and saw the girl smirking at her supposed victory.

Girl : Do you surrender ?

I pressed my body back against her and activated Electrification and immediately her body seized up and she screamed in pain as she fell to the floor. I took this opportunity to step over to her and take her semblance to ensure she could not use it to escape. Thanks to Analysis i discovered that it was an illusionist semblance.

Yu : I must commend you for getting that close to me but i think this fight is over so i'll finish you now

Yu : Binding Steel.

I used Tape combined with Steel to restrain them so that they couldn't move and then started to walk out of the arena as Professor Goodwitch called the match as they couldn't even move. But before i left the arena i turned to them and activated Confession.

Yu : Tell me did you enjoy killing Tuckson ?

They looked at me with terrified eye's and began to speak.

Mercury : No, He was far to weak it was easy to kill him, Right Emerald ?

Girl : Yeah, It was like he hadn't trained in ages, I was disappointed too.

Professor Goodwitch's eye's went wide as two students had just confessed to a murder right in front of her.

Yu : I advise you to call the police Professor and ask for Detective Grey Lestrade and make arrangements to have these two taken into custody.

Goodwitch nodded and proceeded to get in touch with the authorities to come and get the murderers. I did look around for the Black haired girl afterwards but she seemed to have disappeared.

(Timeskip)

After the fight i was bombarded with questions so i told them about Confession, And then we went back to the dorms to prepare for the dance. As i was on my way to the great hall i used uncle Ectoplasm's quirk to spread clones all over the campus, Because i was still concerned about the girl with the black hair who i found out was called Cinder thanks to Ruby.

{Telepathy}

Yu : {Okay guy's keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary}

When i entered the great hall i was treated to an amazing sight as i saw Yang and Blake in beautiful dresses, I then proceeded to go over and kiss them on the cheek and compliment them on their outfits.

Yu : Ladies, You look stunning.

Yang/Blake : Thanks Yu, You look amazing as well

They both were blushing and i felt my face heating up too, I noticed Ruby and Jaune standing by the punch bowl looking nervous but they definitely looked great especially Jaune who was dressed in a White tuxedo with gold linings, While not what i would have worn he pulled it off great.

(A/N Everyone else is wearing their usual dance outfits)

(Timeskip)

(A/N Jaune is not wearing a dress but instead a suit)

Team JNPR had just performed a great dance routine And i was very impressed i never even knew that my own apprentice could dance so as they were finishing i clapped and went over to congratulate them.

Yu : Well, Well, Well i never knew you were a dancer Jaune.

Jaune : That's what she said.

Yu : ????

Pyrrha : He means me

I smacked myself in the head for not realizing as i thought he was just using that overly used joke from my world.

Yu : Well i am impressed but what would you say to a little bit of competition.

Nora : Bring it !!

I went over to Team RWBY and told them that it was time so they went to the center of the dance floor while i used Glamour and Stereo

Glamour

Description - This Quirk allows the user to create both visual and auditory illusions for a short period of time.

Yu emits a mist-like substance from his mouth, which forms the illusion. Said illusions can reach an impressive scale, enough to fill a large room.

(A/N Stereo is described in chapter six)

I created a stage for Team RWBY and changed their outfits to their casual gear.

The hall erupted into cheers and hoot's from the student as they finished their performance and people were taking photo's even Team JNPR.

(Timeskip)

After the dance i opened a Wormhole to the dorms as Ruby was tired and so was everyone else for the most part so everyone went off to their rooms.

[Lemon incoming]

I had just got into my room when i heard a light tap on my door so i opened it only to see Yang there looking flushed and a little nervous.

Yu : Is something wrong darling ?

She pushed past me and as i closed the door she turned and threw her arms around my neck and started to kiss me, I was surprised but i was enjoying it so i didn't stop her. After a while she stopped and looked into my eye's.

Yang : I'm ready

I understood what she was saying but wanted to be sure so i adopted a serious face and looked back into her lilac eye's.

Yu : Are you sure ?

Yang : Yes

In that moment any restraint we had went out the window as we began to kiss each other and remove our clothes quickly. I turned her and she pulled her hair over her front so i could unzip her dress, After it had fallen to the floor i kissed her neck from behind and ran my hands down her body to her hips and spun her to face me.

Yang : I love you

Yu : I love you too

She pulled my jacket and shirt off and then started to make short work of my trousers and after that i'm sure we were both blushing at being face to face in our underwear. We moved to the bed and discarded our remaining clothes and then began to make out with great passion, I heard her moaning as i moved my lips over her neck and down to her breasts. As i took a nipple into my mouth Yang breathed in sharply and tightened her hold on me.

Yang : Yu don't tease me please, I need it now.

I reached over to my Jacket that was hanging off the headboard but Yang stopped me.

Yang : Don't worry i'm safe.

I just nodded and moved between her leg's and lined myself up and looked to her for confirmation, To which she nodded and i slowly pushed forward until i felt her grab me very tightly and i saw a tear seep from the corner of her eye. Understanding that she was losing her virginity i stopped and waited for her to give me the go ahead.

Yu : Take your time, I'm in no rush.

She kissed me on the lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth and after a minute or so she stopped and signaled me to continue so i slowly began to move and after a few minutes she looked to be getting used to it but after that she got a lot more into it and began to move with me.

Yu : Are you okay ?

Yang : Yes, Just don't stop please.

I was on cloud nine and couldn't stop even if i wanted to, Thankfully Yang was enjoying this as much as i was and just as i felt a pressure building i all of a sudden Felt Yang shaking and holding me tighter. I knew she was done when her grip slackened and she just kept moaning as i knew i would not last much longer.

Yang : You're close aren't you ?

I just nodded and kept moving as i was so close to finishing.

Yang : Do it

She spoke through panting breaths and at that moment i felt the release and gave out a moan of satisfaction along with Yang who was also still in the afterglow of her orgasm. I shuddered as i came and it wasn't for a few minutes until our grip on each other slackened after we had come to our senses we went to the shower and cleaned up then went straight back to my room we quickly realized how drained we were and that we couldn't keep our eye's open any longer and we fell asleep in a loving embrace.

(A/N This is our first Erotic scene and we wanted it to be tasteful sorry if you were disappointed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 111 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
9.1K 566 54
Vale has fallen, but the fight isn't over yet. Salem has to be stopped or the same fate that fell upon Vale will fall on the other Kingdoms. But with...
52.2K 1K 47
Y/n Rose is a young boy who has experienced nothing but pains his whole life. He was neglected by his parents, abused by his sisters, bullied by his...
161K 4.6K 36
You're a normal 16 years old guy except for the fact that you like to think of yourself as a rationalist and like to put forward your... well... let'...