°•мү вяσтнεяs•°

By _Enchanted_Words_

"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you rui... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 48

6.7K 245 12
By _Enchanted_Words_

Mi hi walked through the hallway in the school, with her brothers tagging along her, she can feel the ugly glares of the girls, but she's too busy to look at them as her eyes were searching for a one person.

she felt disappointed not spotting him. she needed to thank him very badly.

Taehyung had his hands wrapped around Mi hi's shoulders and Jungkook was holding her hand. Jimin had her bag in his hands, even tho she refused to let him take her bag, he took it.

They were like the siblings who everybody wished to be.

They were caring for her like how you take care of a baby, making sure that she isn't getting hurt, she doesn't cry.

Mi hi spotted her three besties at the end of the hallway, infront of their class, they were like three monkeys.

Ara was eating chips and Serity was trying to dip her hand in it, but Ara wasn't giving her, as she was pushing Serity away with her legs.

Meanwhile Mina was reading a book and slowly dancing with ear buds plugged in.

They were laughing snd talking very loudly. It's a total circus.

As soon as Mina spot Mi hi coming, she send a dramatic flying kiss to her as the other two joined, but quickly stiffened seeing her brothers.

Ara wiped her hands which she was eating with in Serity's skirt, Mina removed her ear buds. Serity glared at Ara, as she couldn't do anything, cause they were coming forward for them.

"Hey, Good morning" Mi hi greeted smiling widely.

"Morning my baby" Mina said squeezing her cheeks.

"Baby, we'll go for our classes now, okay" Jimin said handing out her bag to her smiling softly.

Jimin planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Taehyung cupped both her cheeks and kissed. Next Jungkook peppered her face with kisses.

Jimin looked at Serity, as she got frozed on her spot. Then, they went away leaving Mi hi with her friends.

"So, how is my little baby doing?" Serity said squeezing her cheeks, as Mi hi pouted cause it hurt her.

While they were walking for their classes, Mi hi met the gaze of Eun woo.
A shade of pink was dancing on her cheeks. Her heet beat was rising, same was for Eun woo. Then it clicked her remembering that she should thank him for saving her. She was feeling hesitant, embarrassed.

But Eun woo walked to her, making her froze on her spot.

"How are you feeling now?" Eun woo asked as he couldn't stop worrying about her.

Even tho he went home knowing she is safe, but he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Mi hi can feel that her best friends were giggling and teasing her from behind making her feel more shy and blushing.

"I'm f-fine O-ppa" she spoke avoiding his gaze as much as possible. Eun woo's heart felt pumping fast hearing her addressing him as 'oppa'. He smiled sweetly.

"Thank you soo much for helping me, and here" Mi hi said as she pulled out a small box with a little note attached to it. She asked her brothers to yake her shopping to buy a thank you gift for Eun woo, BTS needed to reject it, but couldn't because he saved Mi hi.

Eun woo frowned looking at it curiously.

"What's this?" He asked in confusion. Mi hi smiled with shyness surrounding her.

"A small thank you gift for you" she said cutely with her fingers fiddling.

Eun woo let out a hearty laugh seeing her cuteness.

"Oh ,thank you" he smiled, he just couldn't stop smiling. Even some students were looking at them with wide eyes because, Eun woo never smiled with a girl and he always rejects the gifts.

He had his cold face on display 24/7, but this was a whole new Eun woo.

"We're getting late Mi hi" Mina said, as Mi hi got back to her senses and ran away feeling shy.

Eun woo chuckled looking at her running away like a cat. Other three followed her.

Thank you for reading 💘
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Stay safe and healthy 💞
Love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 20.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
173K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
160K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
5.4K 233 39
Y/n... she is a simple innocent girl she loves her mom so much.... . what will happen when she gets to know that BTS are going to be her........ . ...