Summer Love - James Worpel

Av gobulldogs_

It started out as a fling, but little did they know it would turn into something more than that. After it di... Mer

A/N & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue

Chapter 60

145 6 10
Av gobulldogs_

"Tahls." I hear and I groan, rolling over to the other side my eyes still shut. 

"I'm back home baby." I hear James say as I feel him place a kiss on the side of my head and my eyes shoot open. 

I roll over to my side with a massive smile on my face. 

"YOU'RE BACK." I yell as I pull him into a hug and he falls on top of me, squashing me with his weight. He laughs as he pulls himself off of me, and lies down next to me. 

I lean in and place a kiss on his lips, before looking at him and leaning in again. 

"I'm glad you're happy to see me." 

"I haven't seen you in three days, so of course I am." 

"True." He says and I sigh. 

"I thought you were coming back last night..." 

"Our flight got cancelled cause of the weather. I was gonna text you but I realised the time. I knew you were going to be sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you." He says and I smile, as I reach my left hand up to play with his hair. 

"It's okay, I understand." I say and he smiles. 

"So what's the plan for today?" He asks and I sigh. 

"Well, as much as I would've loved to spend all of today with you, there's something I need to do today." 

"Oh. And what is it?" He asks and I sigh. 

"I need to go and speak to my sister. Her boyfriend is abusing her so she's staying at her ex's house as she knows he won't find her there." I say and James' mouth drops. 

"What." 

"Yeah I know, I was in complete shock when I found out too." 

"Shit." He says then sighs. "I want to be selfish and keep you here but this is some serious shit Tahls, go help her sort it out." 

"Thank you." I say placing a kiss on his lips. "I promise I'll make it up to you tonight." 

"You don't need to make it up to me baby. You need to go and make sure your sister is alright. I'll be here, I won't be going anywhere okay?" 

"Okay." I say and he smiles. 

"Good, now go." He says and I smile. 

"Did I sleep in?" I say and he nods. 

"Yep, it's like 10am." 

"Damn." I say and he nods. 

"Must've had a big day yesterday."

"I honestly did." 

"Fair enough." He says and I smile getting up off the bed to get myself ready to go and see Marie. 

I make sure to text her before I leave, which she replies and sends me Harry's address. I type it in my phone before saying goodbye to James and making my way to my car. 

I turn it on, opening the GPS and typing the address in it. 

It's a 15 minute drive which is closer than I expected. 

I open the garage before reversing out. Once the car is in the driveway I press the button on the remote to close the garage, before starting the drive to Harry's House. I laugh at myself as I realise I'm going to Harry's house. Harry Styles just released a new album called Harry's House so it's kind of ironic. 

I get there in no time, parking my car in the driveway as the garage door opens. 

I jump out of my car, locking it before walking into the garage. I see Harry standing there and he smiles at me. 

"Hey Tahlia, nice to see you." He says pulling me into a hug and I smile. 

"Hey, nice to see you too Harry." I say and he smiles before he sighs as the garage closes behind us and we walk through the door and into the house. 

I follow Harry through the hallway and into the lounge room where Marie is sitting on the couch. She turns her head to face me, letting out a small smile and I gasp. 

She has about 6 stitches going across the top of her head. Part of her hair is shaved because of the stitches. 

"Oh my god Marie." I say as I pull her in for a hug and feel the tears fall down my cheeks. 

"I am so sorry." I say looking at her and she lets out a small smile.

"I know it's bad." She sighs and I nod, taking a seat next to her. 

"I'll give you two some privacy." Harry says. 

"No, I want you to stay." Marie says and Harry nods, taking a seat on the couch opposite us. 

"You need to tell me everything that happened from start to finish." I say and she nods, then sighs. 

"Can you promise me one thing?" She asks and I nod. 

"What is it?" 

"Please don't yell at me to leave him." 

"I promise I won't." I say grabbing her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

She takes a deep breath, before she explains everything to me.... 

"So his name is Cam and I met him a month or two after Harry and I broke up. We met in a club and we both couldn't take our eyes off each other. He was gorgeous, and I mean is gorgeous. He came up to me and danced with me and all that shit you do at a club. Before he left he asked for my number so I gave it to him, and from then we went on a few dates and I really started to like him. Our first month of dating was great. He treated me well, and made it known to me how grateful he was for me coming into his life. Everything was basically perfect, and I was loving life, I was happy and that was the main thing."  

"Then one day we got into an argument cause I was texting Thomas, our cousin and he grabbed my phone and threw it at the wall, which scared me so I told him to calm down and that there was no need to break my phone. Mind you I was pretty angry that he threw my phone out of all things at the wall cause I had to get a new one. I managed to retrieve my phone number no problem which is how I was still able to receive texts from you." 

"But anyway, after he threw the phone he accused me of cheating on him, and I told him calmly that I was texting Thomas, who is my cousin. He didn't believe me and slammed his fist on the couch which made me jump. I tried to reason with him but he was too angry that he hit me, slapped me straight across the face and then he ran up to me and apologised straight away." 

"I was in tears, one because it hurt, and two because he hit me, he physically hurt me and I just started to like this guy too. He kept on apologising and said he was gonna make it up to me, and  that's what he did. He bought me flowers and everything I wanted for the next week. He also said he'd never do it again, but that was a fucking lie." 

"I was texting Ariana this time on my new phone, and he snatched it off me and started scrolling through all our texts, every, single, person he went and read our texts. I never told him I had siblings, and I never told him who our brother is. He found out that Harry was my ex through the messages he read. So he set rules. I wasn't allowed to text anyone, no matter who they were. When he'd come home, he'd grab my phone and I wouldn't see it until he'd leave for work the next morning, only because I'd go and find it. I never responded to anyone's texts because when he would get home, he would look through my phone to see if I had used it, or even found it. But I was good at hiding it. Until one day I got caught. He flipped his shit again but this time didn't throw the phone, he smashed a vase on the floor that was sitting on the bench. He then started yelling at me, telling me to clean it up and calling me horrible names, I don't even want to repeat. I was sobbing on the floor as I picked up the pieces of shattered glass and cleaned up the water whilst he just continued to yell at me." She says and I'm in tears. I grab a tissue from the tissue box that's sitting on the coffee table and wipe my eyes. 

"He then would just make me do stuff that I didn't wanna do." She says getting a bit emotional and I put my hand on her back to comfort her as she tries to regain some composure. I look up at Harry and his jaw is clenched, his balled his hand into a fist, so I know this next part Marie is about to tell me is going to be pretty bad. 

"Like what stuff?" I ask. 

"Like.. sexually." She says and I shake my head. 

"I wanna murder him." 

"Every time I said no to what he wanted me to do, even if it wasn't sexually, but just in general he would.... He would... hit me." She says and my heart breaks for her. 

"So I just learnt to deal with it and to say yes, even if I didn't want to do it, I knew it was the only way I wouldn't get hurt." 

"A couple of weeks later I worked up the courage to say no, and that's when I had to get stitches. He pushed me so hard that I went flying across the room and hit my head on the floor. I blacked out for a couple of seconds, then..." She says and I look at Harry who looks like he's going to find this bloke and knock him into next year. 

"I regained a bit of consciousness and felt him on top of me." She says and I break out into a sob because I know what happens next, I don't need her to continue. 

"I managed to somehow find enough strength to push him off." She says with tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"And I grabbed my phone and ran, I ran as fast as I can that I bumped into someone when I turned the corner in my street, they saw the blood trickling down my face from my head and they took me into their house as we saw Cam coming. It was one of our neighbours, Emma, she put me into the car and sped me down to the hospital where I got stitches. She stayed with me the whole time and held my hand during all of it. The nurse asked me a few questions and I answered honestly, I filed a report against him and they did some test that can prove that I was assaulted. Emma offered me to stay at her house, but I knew it was too risky, as her house is the first place Cam would look as he knew Emma and I are close. So instead I called Harry who didn't even hesitate to give me a place to stay for now, until I decide what I want to do, which may seem obvious for you two, but for me it's one of the hardest decisions of my life." 

"Oh my god Marie." I say pulling her into a hug as we both sob. 

"I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be for you, but you can't possibly excuse his behaviour. If you go back to him Marie, you'll be letting him know that what he did to you was okay, and your limit of how much abuse you cop will continue to stretch. I think you've reached your limit here." I say. "Besides, you have this handsome man right here beside you, who will help you every step of the way, who isn't a piece of shit and who actually loves you and treats you right, it's a no brainer Marie, I know it's hard, but please I would never forgive myself if something extremely bad happened to you and I let you go back to him." I say and she nods, then sighs. 

"I guess over the past couple of weeks I've known deep down what I need to do, but I'm just scared on how he's going to react." 

"Are the police involved?" 

"Yes, apparently they're filing a report to arrest him, they're going through the evidence I've sent in, so we should get some news any day now." 

"What's he been saying?" 

"Some really fucked up things." Harry says leaning forward. "He deserves to rot in a jail cell." 

"Agreed." I say as I look back at Marie who sighs. 

"I just don't want to be alone." Marie says and Harry gets up sits down next to her, grabbing her hands and forcing her to look at him.

"Baby you're not alone, you've got me, always had me always will have me. I am not letting you go this time. I will help you heal, I will show you what real love is like, and what a real relationship is like." Harry says and I nod. 

"See, you have a man right here who loves you so fucking much." I say. "Why do you need to go back to that fuck wit for? If there was something Harry wasn't giving you, you just need to tell him and I'm sure he will try his best. You just need to communicate with him." I say and Marie nods. 

"I never stopped loving you Harry." 

"I knew that as soon as you kissed me the other night." He says and I raise an eyebrow, looking at Marie who shrugs. 

"I was a bit confused. My emotions were everywhere and he was looking so fucking sexy that I needed to see if my feelings were still there for him, and they were." She says and I nod. 

"Marie. I know you and Marcus had an argument, but he's really worried about you." 

"I know he is, I'm just an idiot for the things I said to him. Harry was really the one who brought me back to reality. The past couple of weeks I've been staying here, have really been the best weeks I've had in a while." 

"See, you two are meant for each other. And I'm sure Harry will give you time to regather yourself and you know, try and move on from what happened." I say and she nods. 

"I feel so much better that I've spoken to you about this." She says and I smile, pulling her into a hug. 

"I knew you would've. You may have thought you knew this guy in the short time you were with him, but you really didn't. And I hope you get justice for what he's done to you." I say and she lets out a small smile. 

"Thank you Tahls." She says and I smile. 

"So before we move onto a happier topic what's your decision?" 

"I'm leaving him." She says. "Talking to you has made me realise it, I would be doing more harm then good if I stay with him, besides I've kind of already cheated on him with this one but he doesn't know that." 

"I'm glad." I say and she smiles. 

"Speaking of good things, just got a text from Emma saying that Cam has been arrested." 

"What already?" 

"Yep." She says and I smile. 

"That's awesome, how do you feel?" 

"Good, I didn't think it would happen this fast but I'm glad it did." 

"He won't be able to touch you for a very long time, especially if they search the apartment." Harry says and I frown. 

"Are there like blood marks?" 

"I know there would've been some on the floor, probably on the walls, I don't think he would've cleaned it cause he had no idea where I was and had no idea I was gonna go to the police as he thought I was weak and would listen to whatever he said." 

"Okay good. They'll get him then, for good. But I am so proud of you." I say. 

"Thank you." She says. 

"Alright happier topic." She says clapping her hands together. 

"I heard you with James Worpel..." Harry says and I frown. 

"How do you know that?" 

"So it is true." He says and I sigh. 

"Well... yes." 

"I heard people speculating." 

"Please don't spread the rumour further, James and I have tried our hardest to keep it on the down-low." 

"My lips are sealed." 

"Good." I say as Marie screams. 

"I can't believe you're dating fucking James Worpel." 

"I can't believe it either and it's been nearly 2 months." I say and she chuckles. 

"How is he? As a partner? I need details." 

"He is amazing. He's very romantic, and flirty and obviously hilarious and I love him so much." I say and Marie smiles. 

"Stop that's so cute." 

"I know." I say. "And I'm glad fate brought us back together." 

"Oh yeah, you guys lost contact after Noosa didn't you?" 

"Yeah, we did." I say and she smiles. 

"I love how fate works, just hasn't worked out too well for me though." 

"Fate doesn't always work out in your favour. But, I think it has seeing how willing Harry is to have you back." I say and she nods. 

"I guess so, I just feel so stupid for even leaving Harry. If I never left him then..." She says starting to get emotional again and Harry pulls her to his chest. 

"Stop. You couldn't have known. Maybe we needed this break to tell us that we're meant to be together." Harry says and I smile. 

"Agreed." I say and Marie nods. 

"I guess so..." She says and I smile. 

Harry gets up to make us a coffee before I decide to head on my way and spend the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the couch with James.... 

***

Sometimes talking to big Sis is what we need! 

Also if I'm being honest I have kind of forgotten about her so it was good to include her again in the story haha

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a bit of an emotional one 

Remember to vote and comment 

Next update out soon! 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.9K 108 38
It must be meant to be when two people parted ways and then keep getting reconnected with one another. But it all turns when it ends up in a love t...
23.6K 247 14
Story of how Caitlin and Katie came to be together. Through all of the ups and downs until they finally realized they could be happy together
746 54 23
After a long time relationship with a boy by the name of Ben, Lucy is shocked to find that he was cheating on her the whole time they were together...
55.1K 1.1K 25
A/N: I wrote this ages ago and there any many many typos so I do apologise for that x Josh and Maya were together after the Ski Lodge but nobody knew...