Dépaysement (h.s)

Autorstwa complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Więcej

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

36

517 6 14
Autorstwa complicatedfr3aks

This is the second part of the double update! Read chapter 35 before this one if you haven't already!

Harry Styles

Delilah is standing in the doorway with a gun aimed right at Calum. I look to my right and see that she shot a warning bullet through the wall.

"Delilah, hey. Just put the gun down, let's talk about this." Calum tries to reason with her as one hand is in the air towards her and the other with my gun aimed at me.

She stares at him with a glare, gun still aimed at him. "I said fucking drop it. Unless you want the next one to go through your skull." She tilts her head with arched eyebrows.

He doesn't budge. With his head turned to look at her, I swiftly take my gun out of his hand from the distraction and slam my fist against his temple.

He drops to the floor, knocked unconscious. "Fucking asshole." I mutter.

I look back up and meet eyes with Delilah, "Are you okay?" She asks while walking up to me, inspecting my face, then engulfing me in a hug.

I wrap my arms tightly around her, "I'm fine. Did you find Louis and Zayn?"

She pulls away and nods, "Yeah, they found the guy who lives here and tied him up. I came to find you since I knew Calum was still somewhere around here."

"Who's the guy? And where did you get that gun?"

She shrugs, "I borrowed it from Louis when I came to look for you. And I don't know, I didn't get a good look at him." She nods to the doorway, "I'll show you where they are."

"Let's drag his ass there first." I grab his legs and she leans down to grab his arms.

She leads the way to where Louis and Zayn are as we carry Calum's flimsy body.

We walk downstairs and once we reach the first floor, she opens a door that leads to another staircase that goes down, a basement.

We make it down the other set of stairs and once we reach the floor, we throw Calum's body down on the cement and I turn around to be met with Louis, Zayn and a guy I'm unfamiliar with.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?" Louis questions, noticing my face full of blood.

"Fucker punched me a couple times and aimed a gun at me." I wipe my nose and spit on the ground to rid of the blood, "The gunshot we heard, was that him?" Louis points at Calum who is on the floor.

I shake my head and grin slightly, "It was her."

We all look at Delilah who is standing there with arms crossed and once she sees the attention on her she shrugs, "What? It's not like I shot him."

We all chuckle, "Who do we have here?" I wave my hand to him as he is tied up to a chair.

"We don't know. He hasn't said a word ever since I found him trying to escape through his bedroom window. He definitely knew we were here before we even found either of them." Zayn explains to me.

I lean down to be eye level with him, he has light brown curly hair, brown eyes, a tan skin tone and minimal tattoos on his face.

"What's your name?" I question.

"None of your damn business." He spits back.

I sigh and stand up straight, "Round 2 I guess." I bring my fist and slam it straight against his nose. His head flies to the side and his jaw opens in reaction.

Once he recovers from the hit, he sits up fully and glares at me, "Fuck you."

I shrug while grinning, "Wanna go right here?"

He squints his eyes at me but doesn't say another word, "I asked you what your name was. Is that so hard to answer?" I ask.

"Enzo."

I nod, "Good job Enzo. Next question, why are you protecting little fuck face right here?" I point to Calum, who is still knocked unconscious as Louis and Zayn lift him up into a chair and tie his body to it.

He sighs, "Listen, I don't know what hell is going on with you and him, and quite frankly I don't care. But, I want nothing to do with it and I made that clear to him from the beginning."

I narrow my eyes and squat so we are fully eye level now, "You think I believe that bullshit?"

He purses his lips, "I don't care what you believe. This isn't my fight, I was just here to give him shelter because he needed it and I owed him."

Tilting my head in confusion I ask, "Owe him what?"

He glances behind me at Delilah, "Don't look at her." I shout, causing him to immediately look back at me.

He puffs out a breath of air, "Will you let me go if I tell you?"

"Depends on what you say. Either you leave here tonight unharmed or you're dead just like your buddy over there." I nod my head to Calum.

He widens his eyes slightly and leans up in his chair, "Wait you're killing him?"

"Answer my goddamn question!" I shout in his face from impatience. He sinks back into his seat and looks to the ground, "I owe him because he gave me this life. I used to be absolutely nobody, until he found me on the streets practically dead."

"What life are we talking about here?"

"Hell, I don't even know exactly. All I know is what he tells me."

"Which is?" Delilah questions behind me with arms crossed, obviously growing impatient as well.

Enzo sighs, "I recruit people for him. We have an agreement, if I convince people who have practically nothing left to live for to join us, then I get half the earnings that he gets."

"Is he running a gang?" Zayn asks him.

"That's what I'm talking about when I say it's too complicated to explain. He does most of the dirty work so I never have enough time to sit down and talk about it with him. All I know is, if I find those people and recruit them, then I get money and immunity."

"Immunity from who? The police?" Louis asks as we are all now huddled around this guy.

Enzo nods, "Yes, there's more people apart of this than I could even say. If any of us were to get caught then he would have all charges dropped within hours."

"So what you're saying is he is basically the leader of a dollar store version of the mafia?" Delilah asks.

I hold back a laugh since we are trying to get answers and he scoffs "No," He starts, "He is the leader of a gang so to say. It's no where close to being a mafia, all I know is he started all of it after his dad died because he found out that his dad was trying to take down another gang, so he is doing the same in his honor."

"That's why he killed some of Luca's men. He's trying to gain as many people as he can so that he can take down this other gang and since they denied, he lashed out." Zayn connects the dots while explaining to us.

Enzo chuckles, "His temper is the root of all his problems, I will agree with you on that. But I think you guys are underestimating him a bit, he has people all over. Anytime someone comes in contact with someone who's associated with this group that he's hunting down, he kills them or sends other people to do so. And trust me, there's a lot of them."

"But why would he try to kill Delilah? What does he gain from that?" It just doesn't make sense. If he's trying to recruit people to work with him and fight with him to go against a rival gang, what does Delilah add to that mix?

"He has it out for a lot of people. Maybe your girlfriend did something to piss him off." Enzo butts in.

Delilah pushes me aside and steps in front of him while putting her hand up, "Okay one, not his girlfriend," I furrow my eyebrows and Zayn cuts her off with an annoyed expression, "Really? That's what you're focusing on?"

She blinks a couple times and shakes her head, "Shut up. And two, I have done nothing to him. I went through hell and back with everything he put me through. All I know is he tried to kill me because it benefited for his future and only god knows what the hell that means."

Enzo smiles and shakes his head as it hangs low, "I wish I could answer that for you sweetheart but why don't you just ask him yourself." He shrugs his shoulder in her direction and I turn around to see Calum stirring in his seat, waking up.

Once he's fully awake and aware of his surroundings, he starts squirming in his seat and mumbling words I can't make out.

"It's the man of the hour!" I throw my hands up at my sides, my voice causing him to look up and see all of us standing in front of him and his friend.

"Untie me right now!" He shouts as he tries to wiggle his way out of the rope.

I put my lips in a line, cross my arms and shake my head, "Yeah I'm not doing that. You're not getting out of this one alive, buddy."

He starts jolting around in the chair, "Mate you look pathetic right now." Louis says.

"Fuck all of you! Let me go or I will kill each and every single one of you!" He threatens with his veins bulging out of his forehead and face as red as a tomato.

"Dude, calm down. You're making this worse for yourself." Enzo tries calming him. Even tied up, at least he has some common sense.

Calum looks at Enzo with an angry stare, "What the fuck did you say, huh?!"

Enzo narrows his eyes, "I haven't said shit. We have been waiting for your ass to wake up." He lies.

"What do you want from us?" Calum looks back at us.

I walk up to him and lean down to be face to face, "I don't want anything from you. I just want you dead."

He starts breathing intensely, "You can't kill me. And you won't."

"Oh? And why is that?" I mutter in his face.

"If you kill me then you will never get answers. And that is what you want right? Answers?"

"Answers would be cool but we'd rather have you be dead if I'm honest." Louis responds while clasping his hands together in front of him.

Calum looks at each of us and stops at Delilah, "Del, please let me go. You know you don't want this!"

I look behind me to see her, she's standing there with her arms crossed and a harsh glare being sent to Calum, "I don't think I've ever wanted anything more." She speaks while looking at him in disgust. He lifts the corners of his mouth up in anger.

That's my girl.

"Now, we're going to let your friend go. And then we will deal with you so, just sit tight." I stand up and pat his shoulder.

I walk over to Enzo and untie him, once he's free he stands up and Zayn grabs his shoulder, "Stay here with him." I direct to Louis and he nods.

Delilah, Zayn and I walk Enzo up the basement stairs and into his living room and foyer.

"You are going to leave and never come back. Forget about everything you are involved with and go far away. If I find out you are here and are doing some shady shit, I won't hesitate to kill you." I threaten him while he looks at me with a straight face.

"Okay." He answers bluntly.

I nod to him "Now go grab whatever shit you need and leave." He walks off and goes upstairs.

We wait a couple minutes in silence until he comes back down with a duffel bag. He opens the front door, turns around and salutes us, "Pleasure doing business with you. And thanks for not killing me."

We all just stand there confused at the weird interaction and he closes the front door, leaving.

"What the hell was that?" Delilah speaks up in confusion once the door closes.

"Fuck if I know." I shrug and lead us back to the basement.

"Did he try anything stupid?" I ask Louis as we get down the steps.

He sighs, "Just a lot of please let me go's and we can talk about this." He mocks Calum's voice with air quotes.

I pull up the chair we had Enzo in and place it in front of Calum and sit down comfortably, "Since you know your fate at this point, I suggest you get to talking."

He shakes his head, "No. I'm not telling you shit."

"Seriously? You wanna go through this again? It's honestly getting boring. I mean, don't you want to get everything off your chest before, you know..." I suck in a sharp breath and nod my head back and forth at his fate.

"You know what? Fine. I'll tell you something."

I sit up in my chair and wave my hand to urge him on, he leans forward so we are inches away and he whispers, "You all are a bunch of dumb fucks and don't know how to mind your business. You should've let me kill that bitch when I had—" I stand up from my chair before he can even finish his sentence and start punching him in the jaw, nose, mouth, anywhere I can hit.

As everything starts turning red, I feel hands pulling on my arms and pulling me away, "Let go of me! I'm gonna fucking kill him!"

"Mate stop! We can't yet just trust me!" Zayn shouts and puts his arms on my shoulders to calm me down as Louis is still holding onto my arms.

Out of breath, I look behind him at Delilah to see her staring at me with a worried look in her eyes, and I nod confirming that I'm good.

"Just let me do the talking, okay?" Zayn reasons.

As soon as I control my breathing I nod and he walks over to Calum who is leaned back in the chair with blood covering his face.

I stand in between Louis and Delilah watching the interaction in front of us.

Zayn sits in front of him, "I suggest you don't say shit like that again or else it will hurt way worse than just that." He points to his face.

Calum looks down at him out of breath, "Fuck you."

Zayn puts his hand over his chest, "Ouch, that really struck a nerve."

"You guys won't gain anything out of this. Just kill me because I'm not talking."

"You see, we would but your little buddy Enzo actually spilled the beans on some stuff. You've got quite the fan base behind you, huh?" Zayn mentions the conversation we had with Enzo.

Calum widens his eyes and Zayn smiles, "Didn't think he would talk? It's a wonder how people turn on you just like that isn't it?"

"Whatever he told you isn't even the half of it I can assure you of that."

"You think we would be doing all of this if we believed that? You really do think we are stupid don't you?" Louis questions with frustration.

Zayn puts his hand up to silence Louis, "Who are you trying to take down? And how many people do you have working for you?"

Calum shakes his head while chuckling, "Too many. I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"Clearly not because you didn't know we were coming mr tough guy." Louis mutters under his breath and I nudge him to shut up.

"For what exactly?" Zayn questions.

"If Enzo talked, then I'm sure you know what for."

Zayn nods, "I just want to hear you say it."

Calum throws his head back and sighs, "The business I have dealt with dates back to when I was sixteen. Before my father died, he told me everything. What his job was, the people he works with and the people he's searching for. Apparently they did something to sabotage him, I have yet to find out what he meant by that." He cuts himself off to take a deep breath.

"After my father died, we were told it was from a heart attack. But it wasn't. I later found out that the person he was searching for killed him and the hospital covered it up because a lot of people work under this group. Whether it's a mafia or a gang, they are fucking powerful. That's why I took over for him willingly and am gaining more people to help me."

I speak up, "Do you know who this group is? Like the leader?"

He shakes his head, "If I did then I wouldn't be sitting here. They would be long dead by now and I would have fled somewhere to escape from the people working under him. They are loyal to their leader, as are my people and as are you guys to your boss."

"Answer one thing for me." Zayn cuts me off before I go to ask something else.

Calum arches his eyebrows, "What would you gain from killing Delilah?" Zayn asks the question we have all been wanting to know.

He runs his tongue along his cheek and smiles, "She was collateral damage." He simply answers.

I immediately start to walk up to him to finish him off but Delilah holds her hand out in front of me, stopping me. "Don't. Let me talk to him." She says to me while looking directly at him.

I hesitantly step back as she walks towards him and Zayn stands up from the chair, joining us from behind them.

She takes a seat in front of him while he stares at her with no expression on his face.

"Didn't think I was gonna want to talk to you, did you?" She questions him.

He narrows his eyes and stays silent.

"You're a coward, you know that? You suck the fucking life out of people and gain satisfaction from that. It makes you happy hurting people. Hurting me." Delilah speaks with disgust covering every single word.

"You didn't ruin me Calum. Not when we were dating, not right after and not now. After everything you did to me, I'm still fucking here. I didn't break after you abused me and ra—" She stops talking and inhales slowly.

She exhales the breath and sits up, "After everything I went through during our relationship, I thought I finally got away from you. But you found me again and thought you were going to win. And if I'm being honest, so did I. I accepted that I had lost. But in what I thought was my final moment before you tried to kill me, I realized that I really had won against you. I found someone who I really fucking care about and who cares about me. I have a good life and good friends, while you were sitting here wasting your life away chasing after someone." She leans forward and gets right up in his face, "So no matter what, I'll always fucking win." She whispers.

He starts puffing breaths and his chest moves fast up and down, he didn't like that.

"You think so?" He finally speaks up after she's done.

"No. I know so." Delilah responds as she's still in his face.

"Yeah? Well it looks as though I still have a secret left. Wanna hear it?" He's still breathing in a fast manner but has a calm expression on his face.

Louis, Zayn and I are still standing behind them watching. "Go ahead. Maybe it'll be your last words." She waves him on.

She's so fucking hot.

He smiles and tilts his head, "Remember Amara?"

She flinches at that name and tenses up, "What did you just say?"

"Amara. You know, the girl you ki—." She immediately cuts him off, "W-What about her?"

Delilah discreetly turns her head to look at us, all carrying confused expressions on our faces.

"I was there that night. When it all happened. You wanna know why I was there?"

"Why were you there Calum?" Her voice breaks as if she knows what he's about to say.

He grins with his mouth closed, "Because I'm the one who unscrewed your tires, causing them to fall off and your car to lose control. I also made it so your airbags wouldn't deploy. Like I said, you've always been collateral damage." He leans forward in her face.

I'm so fucking confused right now.

Delilah stays still in her seat, just staring at Calum. I can't see her face.

Before I can even blink, she reaches into her boot and pulls out a knife. She stands up in front of him, grabs his shoulder and stabs the knife into his stomach repeatedly.

Calum's eyes are wide, blood pouring out of his mouth.

"Fuck you!" She repeats over and over as she jabs the knife all over his stomach, chest and ends at his heart before I run over in shock and grab her stomach, pulling her back.

She starts screaming and trying to get out of my hold while flailing her body around, "It's okay! He's gone! He's dead, you're okay!" I hold her from behind as the blood coated knife is still in her hand. She stops screaming and pauses in my arms but her breaths are erratic.

"You're okay." I whisper over and over to calm her down.

I look over at Zayn and Louis, their eyes are widened but they hold remorse. I signal my eyes toward the knife in Delilah's hand and Louis catches on and starts walking forward slowly, holding his hands up in front of him.

"Lilah, I'm going to take the knife from you, okay?" He holds his hand out towards her and she nods slowly, I have yet to see her face.

He grabs the knife from her, walks over to Calum's lifeless body and unties him.

I let go of her and walk around to stand in front of her.

Once I'm fully in front, that's when I get a good look.

Her face, hair, clothes and hands are covered in Calum's blood. She looks up at me, making eye contact, "What did I do?" She whispers with her voice breaking.

I shake my head, "You did everyone a favor, baby. I'm so fucking proud of you." I hug her tightly and she reciprocates it.

We let go and I turn around to see Louis finished untying his body, "You two go, we will clean this and take care of his body."

I nod and take Delilah's hand to lead her behind me, but she steps back and let's go of my hand, "No."

I turn around to face her in confusion, "What do you mean?"

She looks over at Calum, "Let's fucking burn him."

I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head, "Burn him?"

"Yes. Let's burn this whole place to the ground with him in it." She says calmly.

Looking at Zayn and Louis for an answer, they both shrug with arched eyebrows simultaneously, "I mean it would look like an accident if we did. Nobody would bat an eye." Louis says.

Zayn turns around and walks to a corner, holding up a jug, "Here's the gasoline."

I purse my lips, "Alright let's do it."

Grabbing the gasoline can from Zayn, I pour it all over Calum's body and the basement floor. They all walk upstairs and as I follow, I leave a trail behind me up the stairs.

I then walk all around the main floor and pour it over everything that I can.

Once I'm finished, I join them all in the foyer and put my hands over my hips, "Who's got the lighter?"

Louis goes in his pocket and holds up a lighter, "Who wants to do the honors?"

Delilah grabs it from his hands without a word and pulls open the flask part of it. With the flame being lit she throws it down on the floor in the room and it immediately engulfs into flames.

Zayn opens the front door and we pile outside. We turn back around to watch it and within minutes, it goes around the entire house.

"It's kinda beautiful." Delilah speaks as she watches it.

Her face is brightly lit up from the orange flames and her eyes are wide as she watches it spread. I smile at the sight of her and watch the flames beside her.

In that house holds the one monster who made her life a living hell. She's finally free.

She truly won.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

oh my fucking god he fucking dead

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...