The Wires to My Heart//Sundro...

By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Sundrop is introduced to a new animatronic that accompanies him in the daycare that goes by the name Moondrop... More

Little heads up!
Ch 1: The new daycare member
Ch 2: The sun meets the moon
Ch 3: A chance to know you
Ch 4: You'll be my friend!?
Ch 5: That meant nothing
Ch 7: Strange Feelings
Ch 8: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 1
Ch 9: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 2
Ch 10: 1 night 2 confessions
WTF-
Ch 11: 2 Gay daycare attendants
Ch 12: Good morning
Ch 13: Surprise visits
Ch 14: Moondrop's game
Ch 15: What's up with Sun?
Ch 16: A way to help
Ch 17: There's a first time for everything
Ch 19: The Date
Ch 19.5: VERY SHORT//Party like theres no tomorrow//pt 1
Ch 20: Part like theres no tomorrow//Pt 2
Ch 21: Drunk conversations//Short
Ch 22: Morning
Ch 23: Whats up with you?
Ch 24: Forgiveness
Ch 25: After is lust
Ch 26: Giving you what you want
Ch 27: Dimmed Lights
Ch 28..
Ch 29: Naptime
Ch 30: I Don't Get It
Ch 31: Thats Not Sundrop.
An announcement!

Ch 18: Planned surprise

1.6K 40 16
By Xx_DarkEmoSans_xX

Sundrop's POV:

I groaned as I awoke on top of something hard and warm. I felt all around it realizing it was Moondrop! They were sleeping peacefully with one arm on me and one dangling off the bed. I moaned tiredly and wiggles out of his grasp placing my feet on the floor. I shivered at the cold wood and stood up. Moondrop groaned and sat up slowly smiling once he saw me.

"Good morning Moony~" I said.

"Good morning Sunny~" He replied.

Moon blushed and came to stand up next next to me but then bent down and gave a kiss to my area?! I moaned out loudly and pushed him back.

"M-Moon! Not right there!" I yelled.

"Aww~ but I thought you liked that honey~" Moon said seductively.

"Mm.."

Moon stood back off and kissed me properly on my mouth and cheeks. I kissed him back of course and he grabbed me at my waist.

"I wasn't to close the daycare for today." Moon said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Just so I can be with you to make sure your ok after what just happened and we could.. I don't know.. have a small date?"

"A date? Seriously. Right after we just did- that?"

"..Yes."

"Moon, as much as I appreciate that you know we can't close the daycare and besides your the only one who can leave that daycare!"

"Well we could do it here."

"Hm.. maybe after."

"Right."

I smiled and Moondrop let go of me and slid on his clothing as I put mine on as well.

~Moon's POV and also snack time in the daycare~

The children knew the plan. I pulled the kids away one by one while Sun was distracted and the kids were going to pretend to be asleep during naptime once me and Sundrop switch places. Once Sun goes away to charge for a bit me and the kids will set up a small table, drawings of candles, snacks, and paper roses! If me and Sunny couldn't leave the daycare for a date then we will have one in here! The kids were going to pretend to be waiters and waitresses as well! Only the table part was my idea and the kids planned all the rest out. Their pretty creative children I'll give them that. I sat in the balcony of the daycare waiting for naptime to happen in a few minutes. And once it did it was time to make our move!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 685 20
You get a new job and a new apartment. Your new job is a daycare attendant at the Mega Pizza Plex. You end up falling in love with a sun animatronic...
33.7K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
39.5K 694 18
Will have angst/fluff/smut/etc, tw for some dark stuffs, minors dni. First story, please forgive any grammar mistakes lol. Y/N will be a girl in this...
4.4K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...